Will The Gesundheitspass Actually Be Scrapped?

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Then why are the double and triple jabbed dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people?

Then why are they forcing a vaccine that is not effective?

The mutations are now the problem and yes, it is effective in lessening deaths and effects.

As for less than unvaccianted, I cannot verify.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

it is effective in lessening deaths and effects.

This doesn't answer the question.

You said it's effective at lessening death.

I ask Why all around the world, the vaccinated are dying at twice the rate of the unvaccinated.  

And you reply, "it is effective at lessening deaths."

Are you a robot that just repeats cliche phrases that have been programmed into your brain?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You really think they are going to announce publicly that their intention is to "enslave" people?

Why not, what do they have to fear?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

And you won't use any critical thinking OR inform yourself of the pitfalls of introducing digital ID....

One thing at a time and not until this issue of mass conspiring to enslave the human race is dealt with.

You don't seem to understand that critical thinking is what's preventing so many people from buying into your hooey. You also fail to appreciate you're making an extremely extraordinary claim, probably the most extraordinary claim ever made, and as such you need to produce some extraordinary evidence.

Nothing less than world leaders, including Trudeau, using the terms you do....dictate and enslavement...when discussing their intent and the thrust of their policies will suffice.

Edited by eyeball

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nothing less than world leaders, including Trudeau, using the terms you do....dictate and enslavement...when discussing their intent and the thrust of their policies will suffice.

OK.

Sort of like when the Nazis came into power they announced publicly that they were planning on building concentration camps and exterminating the Jews?

Is that what you need to hear?

57 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This doesn't answer the question.

You said it's effective at lessening death.

I ask Why all around the world, the vaccinated are dying at twice the rate of the unvaccinated.  

And you reply, "it is effective at lessening deaths."

Are you a robot that just repeats cliche phrases that have been programmed into your brain?

It is too long to explain but, it is not as simple as you imply.

From McGill University

" the data indeed confirms that unvaccinated people are 7.1 times more likely to be hospitalized than vaccinated people, and 13.8 times more likely to be in intensive care."

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19/hospitalization-rates-confirm-covid-vaccines-benefits

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

From McGill University

" the data indeed confirms that unvaccinated people are 7.1 times more likely to be hospitalized than vaccinated people, and 13.8 times more likely to be in intensive care."

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19/hospitalization-rates-confirm-covid-vaccines-benefits

It's an interesting calculation he makes, I see based on some hypothetical information and assumption as well.

The most compelling argument he makes is regarding the age factor - I agree that the unvaccinated would include more younger people and that the vaccinated population is likely older.  How much of a difference that makes is what I would debate - the elderly are at greater risk of hospitalization and death from covid than are younger people. So they are going to make up the majority of hospitalizations etc anyways.

At the same time, while he argues the age factor in one instance, he then concludes that "unvaccinated people are 7.1 times more likely to be hospitalized" without regard to the age factor.  This has always been frustrating to those of us trying to follow stats - for the most part, age risk has been completely disregarded as a factor unless it suits pro-vax arguments, then it's suddenly the most important factor.

His stats are based on one province.  And I'm not as familiar with how Quebec reports as I am with other provinces, such as AB, MB and ON. I also follow Israel, New Zealand, the Scandinavian countries and the UK, as they just ahead of us time-line-wise and whatever rises and falls happen there, seem to take about 3 weeks to show up here.  Those countries and provinces have improved their reporting systems and they do not show that the unvaccinated are more at risk - in general. I have felt for a long time that it would be helpful to have age breakdowns.

The vast majority of so-called "anti-vaxxers" are like myself - not against vaccines for those most at risk, such as the elderly, morbidly obese and with co-morbidities.  But since normal healthy working age people bear less than a 1% risk of dying of covid, an experimental vaccine with zero long-term studies and 32 pages of adverse effects should be a choice made between that individual and their doctor.  For instance, a friend of mine - mother of 3 children - who has an elderly mother with diabetes living in their home, made the choice to vaccinate herself in the hopes of protecting her mom. (Her husband did not vax and she and her mother both agreed to not vaccinate their children as 2 of them are young boys and the risk of myocarditis outweighs the risk to her mother.) Each person's situation would be different.  Since her jabs, her lymph nodes in her armpits swelled up to the size of baseballs (this is a common reaction) and she has had serious, continual menstrual issues for the last year. Her mother now feels guilty that her daughter risked it all for her, saying she would have rather just taken extra precautions herself than see what her daughter has gone through.

Anyways, I digress.

I'll have closer look at the article later when I have more time.

44 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

From McGill University

I do also note a strong bias in the articles featured there - they are very pro-vax, pro-forced vaxxing, pro-masking, especially of children and there doesnt' seem to be one article that is not biased towards Big Pharma.

I would imagine this is why:

Pfizer Canada donation will help new researchers change the future – Health e-News (mcgill.ca)

Their Infection and Immunity Initiative is funded substantially by Pfizer.

Potential bias is important to me. This is why I pay more attention to doctors, scientists and studies that are NOT funded by Pfizer.  And yes, I check out potential biases in every article, study or scientist I read.

Like this $2.8 million wire transfer from Pfizer to the FDA, attached to their application for approval of the vaccine.

wire transfer.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

OK.

Sort of like when the Nazis came into power they announced publicly that they were planning on building concentration camps and exterminating the Jews?

Is that what you need to hear?

Yes sort of like that.  I can see why nobody would want to publicly announce an intent to enslave 7 billion human beings because they'd probably risk being taken to a hospital and placed on a Thorazine drip.

But that said, whistle-blowers producing a data dump on par with Wikileaks, emails, memos, reports etc that prove explicit, unambiguous plans to enslave humanity might clinch it. You know, the sort of stuff you'd expect an internationally orchestrated team of hundreds would generate when planning such a thing.  To actually implement it you'd need a security force numbering in the tens if not hundreds of millions of people.  Have you spent even a couple of minutes thinking this through? 

That said if you people, and there's millions of you apparently, truly believe Trudeau is planning on taking Canada in this direction why am I not hearing anything in the news at all about terrorists freedom-fighters blowing things up and fighting for everyone's freedom? It's what I'd be doing in a heartbeat if I truly believed the government was on the cusp of enslaving and perhaps even exterminating me.

Maybe there really is a War For Freedom going on but the msm is preventing us from knowing about it.  How many thousands of people are involved in all this preventing that's going on is anyone's guess.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

But that said, whistle-blowers producing a data dump on par with Wikileaks, emails, memos, reports etc that prove explicit, unambiguous plans to enslave humanity might clinch it. You know, the sort of stuff you'd expect an internationally orchestrated team of hundreds would generate when planning such a thing.  To actually implement it you'd need a security force numbering in the tens if not hundreds of millions of people.  Have you spent even a couple of minutes thinking this through? 

You know that Schwab wrote a book on it, right?  And he sent that book to leaders all over the world.  And bragged publicly that Trudeau was his golden boy. And Trudeau is implementing all the things from the book.

Obviously, in the book, he sugar-coats the digital ID system and other systems he wants  implemented and talks about how great it is.

And some world leaders who read the book after receiving it from Schwab said it was garbage because his plans would lead to mass poverty and concentration of world power into an unelected elite class.  Trudeau however, is a devout follower of Schwab.  

I can see you do not follow what is actually happening in the Canadian political landscape, because some of the Senators warned in 2017 that Trudeau was quietly bringing in laws that would concentrate power, not in the House, not with the Senators, but to ensure that the PM has the ultimate power to control every aspect of your life.

Sorry, but given Schwab's book which outlines the plan, Trudeau's devotion to Schwab's policies, the attempts to usurp power to only himself, and now him using the covid crisis to literally implement the digital ID aspect of Schwab's advice which would give him ultimate power over Canadians (BTW, this is exactly what Schwab said in the book - world leaders are to use the covid crisis to gain ultimate power).....your claim that "They don't mean what they say".......rings very hollow.

It's not like they are trying to hide it.  The WEF is real, they have an agenda, and are close to accomplishing it. They are just relying on dupes like you to sit back and do nothing until it's too late.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's not like they are trying to hide it.  The WEF is real, they have an agenda, and are close to accomplishing it. They are just relying on dupes like you to sit back and do nothing until it's too late.

Do some research and mark my words, Eyeball......once the digital ID is in place, we're all fekked.

The vax passport was to introduce Canadians to the idea of living under digital IDs, of having the government decide when you can leave your home, where you can shop, whether you will be allowed employment, who you can associate with and when, whether you would give up all rights to bodily autonomy.  All under the guise of a "medical crisis".  It was a test to see how obedient and accepting you would be of having every aspect of your life dictated by the government.

Congratulations, you passed.  And unless you figure things out real quick, you will have doomed all of us, including your children and grandchildren to a life of hell.

Imagine your grandchildren living under digital ID and social credit system like the Chinese and asking you what you did to stop it.  You would have to tell them you fully supported it.

This is why people all over the world are fighting against the digital IDs.

If you think they are being introduced all over the world for your "convenience", you're an idiot.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

Neither. Nobody talks or hears this being said except you.

You don't see reality, you see CTV/CNN talking points.

In your eyes, the vaccine works (false) but kids need to take it anyways as and aded layer of protection (stupidity), and it's perfectly safe (dangerous lie). 

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

But that said, whistle-blowers producing a data dump on par with Wikileaks, emails, memos, reports etc that prove explicit, unambiguous plans to enslave humanity might clinch it.

You'd probably say it's Russia or something or focus on how the dump was "classified" therefore "illegal" as you folks have done with other bombshells that show criminality 

10 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

From McGill University

Last count (about 2 weeks ago) there were 1,616 triple jabbed deaths since mid Dec compared to 1,565 unvaccinated. 

There were no 3x jabbed people in mid december and 10% of the population was unvaxed at that time.

McGill's numbers are wrong. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Last count (about 2 weeks ago) there were 1,616 triple jabbed deaths since mid Dec compared to 1,565 unvaccinated. 

There were no 3x jabbed people in mid december and 10% of the population was unvaxed at that time.

McGill's numbers are wrong. 

As I read in another report, over half the people were admitted to the hospital for other reasons and covid detected when in hospital.  Near the bottom of the report

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data/hospitalizations

Oh, the University does not fit your narrative so it is wrong? LOL. Good one Ha Ha

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Way to deliberately miss the point.

The University is wrong because Pfizer funds its studies, so it is biased.

No point. He said the University document was wrong.

I think you missed the point as well. The link indicated over 50% of those hospitalized were there for something other than covid and covid was discovered at the hospital. Same goes with the deaths, in for something else.

Edited by ExFlyer

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The link indicated over 50% of those hospitalized were there for something other than covid and covid was discovered at the hospital. Same goes with the deaths, in for something else.

Exactly.

This skewed reporting is misleading.  Actual deaths and hospitalizations from covid are exaggerated.

If 50% of them are not for covid, that means actual deaths from covid are probably at about 50% as well.

Instead of almost 6 million deaths worldwide, it would be generous to put it closer to 3 million.  Out of 8 billion humans.

Glad you're finally getting the point.

Edited by Goddess

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, the University does not fit your narrative so it is wrong? LOL. Good one Ha Ha

Justin Trudeau's alma mater came up with a study which is 100% contrary to the most widely available statistics, but I'm sure it's just fine. No side-effects for the vax have been discovered at McGill yet either, hey? Strange. 

I guess that the vaccine is nearly perfect. Fill your socks, dude. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Goddess said:

I can see you do not follow what is actually happening in the Canadian political landscape, because some of the Senators warned in 2017 that Trudeau was quietly bringing in laws that would concentrate power, not in the House, not with the Senators, but to ensure that the PM has the ultimate power to control every aspect of your life.

I was talking about the perils of power concentration into the hands of the few 25 years ago when the power over fishing was sequestered into little smoke-filled back rooms, by both Conservative and Liberal governments, resulting in thousands of lives were being turned inside out...

Ah what's the use...you worthless idiots never paid attention then - instead you called me a commie.  ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Exactly.

This skewed reporting is misleading.  Actual deaths and hospitalizations from covid are exaggerated.

If 50% of them are not for covid, that means actual deaths from covid are probably at about 50% as well.

Instead of almost 6 million deaths worldwide, it would be generous to put it closer to 3 million.  Out of 8 billion humans.

Glad you're finally getting the point.

If they're calling "showed up with a broken collarbone and tested positive for covid" as a "covid hospitalization" then how many "covid deaths" were also "lying in palliative with stage 4 cancer and tested positive for covid" deaths? 

Considering that the case fatality rate for covid is only about 1.2% (according to Ex-Flyers' stats from last week), including people who died of other things but may have sneezed within two weeks of their deaths, I'm having a hard time believing in this "PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!"

9 hours ago, West said:

You'd probably say it's Russia or something or focus on how the dump was "classified" therefore "illegal" as you folks have done with other bombshells that show criminality 

Sorta like when you folks are shown allegations of the snow-washing of criminals money under Trudeau's nose. You regard it as being okay or a nothing burger because Conservatives drink from the same well.