Will The Gesundheitspass Actually Be Scrapped?

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's not so much "terrified" of a vaccine, as cognizant of the fact that it is experimental, and neither as safe or as effective as touted.

You may not agree that these are important factors to consider when it comes to making individual  long-term health decisions, but a lot of the rest of us - do.

Fair point, now you need to acknowledge that the vast VAST majority of us have bought into the experiment and part of that involves keeping vaccinated and unvaccinated people isolated from one another.

Now it's your turn to go hide in your basements do your share.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Fair point, now you need to acknowledge that the vast VAST majority of us have bought into the experiment and part of that involves keeping vaccinated and unvaccinated people isolated from one another.

You are so far behind in what's going on, still repeating talking points that no longer apply.

In case you missed it - the vaccines are not effective.  BOTH vaccinated and unvaccinated contract and transmit covid. And now the vaccinated are the ones suffering the most - the most hospitalizations, the most ICU admissions.

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

In case you missed it - the vaccines are not effective.

Yes they are. Not 100% effective as advertised but well above 90%.

If vaccinated people who get sick were going in ICU's at the same rate unvaccinated people do when they get sick our hospital parking lots would be turning into mass graves.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I have said many times, you people will wind up having to eat your words. NONE of you heeded my warning. NOW...we see that you were all wrong. Its not just a disagreement. Its a flat-out refusal to live in the real world.

The media can't save you silly folks anymore. Nor can Pixie-Dust or any corporate entity. This whole thing is coming to an abrupt end because...facts do happen to matter.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Full of insults, again.

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Sick people should be at home, whether it's Covid, the flu, pneumonia or even a cold. That way, they protect "the vulnerable" from perhaps getting very sick from something that most people may only get mildly sick from. 

And hasn't that been the rallying cry of so many of you - "protect the vulnerable, let us get on with our lives!"  Although any time anyone suggests what you can do to "protect the vulnerable" you all get pissed that you're being  inconvenienced in some way.   

The vax-nazis claim that the "vaccine" protects people and only the unvaxed die, but then from the other side of their mouths they say that kids also need to take the jab (which is dangerous for them) to help slow the spread of covid because the vax barely even works.

Which is it? 

Edited by WestCanMan

54 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not 100% effective as advertised but well above 90%.

This has been discussed here, with links that show otherwise. It is far, far below 90%.  so far below that if it were any other vaccine, it would not be on the market.

Seriously, eyeball - you are repeating points that may have been generally accepted a year and half ago - but have proven to be wrong.

I think your brain is unable to take in and assimilate any new information.

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If vaccinated people who get sick were going in ICU's at the same rate unvaccinated people do when they get sick our hospital parking lots would be turning into mass graves.

Pretty well every tripple j'd I know has gotten the rona.

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Above your 90%, sure, but that's more like 11% in human years ?

If vaccinated people who get sick were going in ICU's at the same rate unvaccinated people...

1) They are, and that's stats talking not just scientific conjecture.

2) Is it really a 'vaccine' when people take it 3x and then die of the thing that they're "vaccinated" against?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I'd rather lick doorknobs than vaccinate and hide like a lowly PM. 

37 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think your brain is unable to take in and assimilate any new information.

I know that's what you think and it's why I really don't have any issues with the government doing your thinking for you.  I honestly think you people are a threat to the well being of society and you need to be controlled for your own and more importantly my safety. AFAIC you're too incompetent to be left to your own devices.

Now, if you could only document Prince Charles and Klaus Schwab saying something like that you might have a case.

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The vax-nazis claim that the "vaccine" protects people and only the unvaxed die, but then from the other side of their mouths they say that kids also need to take the jab (which is dangerous for them) to help slow the spread of covid because the vax barely even works.

Which is it? 

Neither. Nobody talks or hears this being said except you.

Just now, Goddess said:

No.  You ignored the information after asking for it numerous times.

Ignoring it when provided to you does not = "it doesn't exist."

You posted evidence of Prince Charles and Klaus Schwab saying we need to be enslaved and controlled for our own well being?

Bullshit you did. 

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You posted evidence of Prince Charles and Klaus Schwab saying we need to be enslaved and controlled for our own well being?

Bullshit you did. 

I don't remember if I posted it to you, but I am well aware that others here have posted the information for you - especially about Schwab and Trudeau in particular.

And here you are, demanding it be posted for you - AGAIN.

So you can ignore it - AGAIN.

And then demand links for it next time it comes up - AGAIN.

Sorrynotsorry, but I see your pattern.

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I know that's what you think and it's why I really don't have any issues with the government doing your thinking for you.  I honestly think you people are a threat to the well being of society and you need to be controlled for your own and more importantly my safety. AFAIC you're too incompetent to be left to your own devices.

Now, if you could only document Prince Charles and Klaus Schwab saying something like that you might have a case.

The Nazis created leadership positions for Jews who wanted to wear a special uniform and get extra privileges if they helped organize Jews for tracking and corralling prior to extermination.  Of course those sergeants still got exterminated, but only after they did ample dirty work for the Nazi captors.  I can’t decide whether you better resemble the cow that Goddess described or one of these hall monitor sergeants.  

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't remember if I posted it to you, but I am well aware that others here have posted the information for you - especially about Schwab and Trudeau in particular.

And here you are, demanding it be posted for you - AGAIN.

So you can ignore it - AGAIN.

And then demand links for it next time it comes up - AGAIN.

Sorrynotsorry, but I see your pattern.

You have a recording of Charles and Schwab unambiguously using the word enslavement when discussing people like you and me?

Bullshit you do.  I would have remembered it and I'd already be killing people in my defence.

How many people have you killed in your defence? You do believe we should be unambiguously resisting this don't you?

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You have a recording of Charles and Schwab unambiguously using the word enslavement when discussing people like you and me?

You really think they are going to announce publicly that their intention is to "enslave" people?

And you won't use any critical thinking OR inform yourself of the pitfalls of introducing digital ID OR learn from the example of Chinese society, unless you are spoon-fed a recording of Schwab saying he wants to enslave people?

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You do believe we should be unambiguously resisting this don't you?

Yes, I believe we should be resisting the introduction of digital IDs in Canada.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

You are so far behind in what's going on, still repeating talking points that no longer apply.

In case you missed it - the vaccines are not effective.  BOTH vaccinated and unvaccinated contract and transmit covid. And now the vaccinated are the ones suffering the most - the most hospitalizations, the most ICU admissions.

Fact is that  the vaccines are effective in lessening the effects of the virus and lessening deaths.

Yes, vaccinated people are getting covid but, the virus has mutated many times. The vaccines cannot keep up to the variations of COVID 19.

So yes, there will be hospitalizations of vaccinated people.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/a-new-strain-of-coronavirus-what-you-should-know

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

the vaccines are effective in lessening the effects of the virus and lessening deaths.

Then why are the double and triple jabbed dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people?

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

but, the virus has mutated many times. The vaccines cannot keep up to the variations of COVID 19.

Then why are they forcing a vaccine that is not effective?

Yes. What they call a vaccine has been shown to have some use as a therapeutic.

With monoclonal antibodies they have been shown to perform even better.

Other possible cheaper therapeutics have been roadblocked for use by big pharma lobbyists with the assistance of their political and media operatives.

There is a large reputable randomized test of Ivermectin going on as we speak. If it shows what many suspect it will the Faucis and the Commie Bonnie Henrys who have been facilitating the block of these superior therapeutics will be shown to be killers.

Once it's shown the Vax jab has no special magic it should be as easy to get Chi-Comm flu medication as it is to get Robitussin. 

Edited by Infidel Dog