Will The Gesundheitspass Actually Be Scrapped?

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Old news, before the mutations began and before vaccinations were in full force.

?.. you guys are pathetic.

We all saw it coming yet you still went along with the "get vaccinated so you don't get rona" lie. 

Edited by West

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And before there was any science to back up her fantastical lie.

Yes, before mutations, before a multitude of vaccines, before anyone knew the severity of covid, before millions began to die.

Hence, the quote is premature and nonsensical.

5 minutes ago, West said:

?.. you guys are pathetic.

We all saw it coming yet you still went along with the "get vaccinated so you don't get rona" lie. 

Great to have 20/20 hindsight. that way you can always be right.

The only thing you saw coming was....oh wait, you saw nothing coming  you only saw what was behind you.

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The only thing you saw coming was....oh wait, you saw nothing coming  you only saw what was behind you.

What a crock of crap. 

The facts are you folks engaged in disinformation which then lead to the destruction of people's livelihoods, mental health, and overall quality of life. You maligned people who pointed out the truth to you and made complete fools of yourself for the better part of two years. 

The "experts" (mostly just political activists) have been terribly wrong. When will there be accountability for their false promises and destruction of society?

Edited by West

10 minutes ago, West said:

What a crock of crap. 

It is a crock of crap.

There are certain things with viruses and vaccines that are Science, Immunology, Virology, Vaccinology and Biology 101 - they are given scientific fact.  Viruses mutate.  Vaccines that do not sterilize will mutate faster, especially in a vaccinated host.

The censored scientists are the only ones who have been "following the science".

Big Pharma, governments and public health officials have all been following the "$$$$" and all these lemmings who listen to their whole "No one who gets the vaccine will ever get covid or pass it on" and "Anyone with a vax pass does not have covid"  lies, are nothing but dupes.

And they will never admit they have been duped.  They've put too much effort into carrying on the lies.  And no one likes to admit they've been conned.

Edited by Goddess

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It is a crock of crap.

There are certain things with viruses and vaccines that are Science, Immunology, Virology, Vaccinology and Biology 101 - they are given scientific fact.  Viruses mutate.  Vaccines that do not sterilize will mutate faster, especially in a vaccinated host.

The censored scientists are the only ones who have been "following the science".

Big Pharma, governments and public health officials have all been following the "$$$$" and all these lemmings who listen to their whole "No one who gets the vaccine will ever get covid or pass it on" and "Anyone with a vax pass does not have covid"  lies, are nothing but dupes.

And they will never admit they have been duped.  They've put too much effort into carrying on the lies.  And no one likes to admit they've been conned.

Exactly. 

I remember the true scientists saying early on that a vaccine isn't going to eradicate Covid. Which is why I find it quite comical when people who say "trust the science" also compare the vaccine to the polio vaccine ?. Its obvious they don't have a clue

Edited by West

35 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, before mutations, before a multitude of vaccines, before anyone knew the severity of covid, before millions began to die.

Hence, the quote is premature and nonsensical.

Are you thinking the quote was from 2020. It’s actually March 30, 2021. At this time, the US has suffered more than half the Covid deaths it’s had to date. At this time the US had fully vaccinated nearly 20% of its people keeping in mind they only ever reached 65%. Also keep in mind they were also taking in data from other countries like Israel who had 50+% vaccination rate. 

They believed the vaccine was going to do way more than it did. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Are you thinking the quote was from 2020. It’s actually March 30, 2021. At this time, the US has suffered more than half the Covid deaths it’s had to date. At this time the US had fully vaccinated nearly 20% of its people keeping in mind they only ever reached 65%. Also keep in mind they were also taking in data from other countries like Israel who had 50+% vaccination rate. 

They can't admit that because if they did it would be an admission of guilt. Especially because much of the basis for medical discrimination was based on faulty science and assumptions from a non-proven vaccine. 

Of course if you know business the reason for the vaxx push was likely not related to "the science" but rather a return on investment to Pfizer and Moderna investors. Likely in the contract governments signed with these companies to guarantee vaccine supply.

Edited by West
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

I even wonder about that....did they really BELIEVE it would be successful?

There is just too much actual science fact that would make that belief totally non-sensical.

At best, perhaps they HOPED it would be successful. But I still believe it was all about $$$$$.  Everyone saw dollar signs, so real science was censored and blacklisted. They all knew they were going to make a ton of money and have no responsibility or accountability if it all went tits up, so why would they care?

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure, wherever the vaccinated outnumber the unvaccinated by nearly 10 to 1.

And yet the unvaccinated are some 15 times more likely to end up in ICU when they get sick.

Go figure.

Here, Eyeball.  I found some information that may help you grasp what is going on right now.

Ontario, reported on January6, 2022:

“Ontario labs confirmed 13,339 new cases of the virus today but with limited test capacity being reserved exclusively for select groups… The new cases today involve 1,797 who are unvaccinated, 452 who are partially immunized, 10,648 fully vaccinated Ontarians, and 442 with an unknown vaccination status.”

That is 11,100 VACCINATED people and 1,797 UNVACCINATED people.

In Ontario, 83% of people are vaccinated, leaving 17% unvaccinated.

If this were proportional, there would only be 8,661 VACCINATED cases, instead we see a disproportionate number of VACCINATED cases.

And yet the unvaccinated are some 15 times more likely to end up in ICU when they get sick.

This may have been the case for a short while, but it is no longer representative of what is happening.  The vaccinated are contracting and dying at twice the rate of the unvaccinated.

Try to keep up.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Try to keep up.  

I said this with care in my soul for you.

I know what keeping people in a constant state of fear for over 2 years has done to everyone. It results in a dysregulated nervous system. You get stuck in fight or flight after prolonged fear and trauma. That disables the frontal lobe. Because its our primitive brain. We can't calmly rationalize when under threat. Think, a caveman trying to evade prey that's targeted them. Run or fight is the only two thoughts. Once stuck in sympathetic nervous system dominance (chronic pain can cause this too), it's a lot of work to achieve proper mental balance again.

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Here, Eyeball.  I found some information that may help you grasp what is going on right now.

Ontario, reported on January6, 2022:

That is 11,100 VACCINATED people and 1,797 UNVACCINATED people.

In Ontario, 83% of people are vaccinated, leaving 17% unvaccinated.

If this were proportional, there would only be 8,661 VACCINATED cases, instead we see a disproportionate number of VACCINATED cases.

This may have been the case for a short while, but it is no longer representative of what is happening.  The vaccinated are contracting and dying at twice the rate of the unvaccinated.

Try to keep up.  

I notice they tend to count all unvaccinated cases and deaths then compare it to the vaxx number omitting the fact that for a year the majority were unvaccinated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

IIRC conservatives were the only people who reserved judgement of the vaccine until it was in use for a while. Conservatives had an open mind for HCQ, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, Vits + zinc, and all kinds of other therapeutics. 

Leftists started off with two camps of people saying either "NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER WORK. ONLY THE VACCINES WILL WORK. THEY WILL BE 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!" or "I won't take the vax because Trump said to take it", and as soon as Biden was 'elected' 100% of them went full-vaxtard.

The reason why I never got vaxed is 1) I didn't feel like I was in an at-risk demographic 2) I was waiting to see how effective the vax was and how many side-effects there were. 

Keep in mind, no one wanted the vaxes to be a total flop, we all wanted it to be safe and effective because we hate covid. It just wasn't, and we were following the 'stats', not 'scientific dogma'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

OH MY GAWD! ITS ALREADY STARTED!

"Well gee wally wizzikers everyone...how were we supposed to know THIS would happen?"

Morons...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

I know what keeping people in a constant state of fear for over 2 years has done to everyone. It results in a dysregulated nervous system. You get stuck in fight or flight after prolonged fear and trauma. That disables the frontal lobe. Because its our primitive brain. We can't calmly rationalize when under threat. Think, a caveman trying to evade prey that's targeted them. Run or fight is the only two thoughts. Once stuck in sympathetic nervous system dominance (chronic pain can cause this too), it's a lot of work to achieve proper mental balance again.

Very true.  Based on current data, it’s unclear why we still bother having isolation requirements and why people keep doing at-home tests for what has become a relatively mild sickness in the vast majority of people. Three months ago it was clear that our workplace attendance problems had much more to do with Covid quarantine policies than the actual impact of Covid on people’s health.  We’re back in Salem again, seeing witches where there are only hysterical and fearful people.  The government is perpetuating this.  They should simply treat Covid like the flu, offer vaccines to those who want them, and tell people to stay home when they’re sick, no matter what the illness, as we did pre-pandemic.

The vaccine and mask mandates have become the trump card over constitutional rights.  They are destroying people’s sense of autonomy, stunting them socially, and reinforcing superstition.  There’s no hard science behind any of it, not anymore.

Every day at work I hear of colleagues and clients who are shut up in their homes over Covid policies and fear, yet none of them are very sick.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The vaccine and mask mandates have become the trump card over constitutional rights.  They are destroying people’s sense of autonomy, stunting them socially, and reinforcing superstition.  There’s no hard science behind any of it, not anymore.

true, but that is just a symptom of the failed Canada Act 1982

the Charter of Rights & Freedoms has proven to be unsustainable

as Section 1 is being invoked in ways not "reasonable in a free and democratic society"

yet there is no effective mechanism to protect us from this tyrannical overreach

this is a fatal flaw being exposed in real time, deep in the constitution itself

it's tearing the society apart to the threshold of civil disorder

thus Canada, as it is written, has become an anathema to its own stated purpose

no longer reaching the level of a free country,  by the poison pills written into its own Charter

it's a failed state, and now we simply live in the rubble of it

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Every day at work I hear of colleagues and clients who are shut up in their homes over Covid policies and fear,

Sick people should be at home, whether it's Covid, the flu, pneumonia or even a cold. That way, they protect "the vulnerable" from perhaps getting very sick from something that most people may only get mildly sick from. 

And hasn't that been the rallying cry of so many of you - "protect the vulnerable, let us get on with our lives!"  Although any time anyone suggests what you can do to "protect the vulnerable" you all get pissed that you're being  inconvenienced in some way.   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Goddess said:

And so the same could be said of those who are terrified of a vaccine.

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

OH MY GAWD! ITS ALREADY STARTED!

"Well gee wally wizzikers everyone...how were we supposed to know THIS would happen?"

Morons...

There ya go again ... calling people morons because they disagree with you.  Keep that in mind next time you complain about "libbies" insulting everyone who disagrees with them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dialamah said:

There ya go again ... calling people morons because they disagree with you.  Keep that in mind next time you complain about "libbies" insulting everyone who disagrees with them.

I have said many times, you people will wind up having to eat your words. NONE of you heeded my warning. NOW...we see that you were all wrong. Its not just a disagreement. Its a flat-out refusal to live in the real world.

The media can't save you silly folks anymore. Nor can Pixie-Dust or any corporate entity. This whole thing is coming to an abrupt end because...facts do happen to matter.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Sick people should be at home, whether it's Covid, the flu, pneumonia or even a cold. That way, they protect "the vulnerable" from perhaps getting very sick from something that most people may only get mildly sick from. 

And hasn't that been the rallying cry of so many of you - "protect the vulnerable, let us get on with our lives!"  Although any time anyone suggests what you can do to "protect the vulnerable" you all get pissed that you're being  inconvenienced in some way.   

I’ve said all along, when you’re sick, stay home.

The vulnerable can double-mask, quadruple vax, take anti-virals…

Enough feeding hypochondria and other psychological problems by stoking misplaced fear over Covid.

Enough excuses for doctors and executives to work from home.

Enough over the top quarantine rules and other mandates that are causing attendance problems, hurting businesses, taking people’s jobs, and contravening our constitutional right to medical discretion.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

And so the same could be said of those who are terrified of a vaccine.

It's not so much "terrified" of a vaccine, as cognizant of the fact that it is experimental, and neither as safe or as effective as touted.

You may not agree that these are important factors to consider when it comes to making individual  long-term health decisions, but a lot of the rest of us - do.

• Like 1