Will The Gesundheitspass Actually Be Scrapped?

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I doubt "compliance" was why it was scrapped in BC. 

More like the pass is losing in court cases all over the world

Yes, I see the court case is beginning today in BC.

4 different groups petitioning against it.

So, yeah, non-compliance.  It works.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I see the court case is beginning today in BC.

4 different groups petitioning against it.

So, yeah, non-compliance.  It works.

1. Kinda dumb to petition against something that's no longer happening.

2.  Majority of BC'ers complied with and supported the vaccine requirements, so it wasn't non-compliance that caused the change.  

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

1. Kinda dumb to petition against something that's no longer happening.

Kinda dumb that you don't understand how long it takes to get a case heard in court.  Kinda dumb that you think BC wouldn't bring back the passports in a flash, if they could.

2.  Majority of BC'ers complied with and supported the vaccine requirements, so it wasn't non-compliance that caused the change.  

If everyone's happy and compliant with vaccine passports than why are so many people unhappy with them?  Hmmmmm??

Kinda dumb that you think like Trudeau tells you to think - that 90% vaccination rate means 90% of Canadians agree with forced vaccinations and vaccine passports.  ?

Non-compliance against tyranny.

No people have ever complied themselves out of tyranny.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Kinda dumb that you think BC wouldn't bring back the passports in a flash, if they could.

Why can't they?  

By the way, the group who tried a class action law suit against B. Henry lost:  "(Judge)Jenkins said Henry made the orders using authority granted to her by the province. That power, Jenkins said, is within the authority of the Constitution Act."

So, please explain ... why doesn't  BC bring back the passports - because they clearly can, if they want to.  Heck, they even lifted the vaccine passport requirements when cases were rising - surely that would have given them ample "excuse" if they'd wanted to keep it going.  So why didn't they?

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Why can't they?  

By the way, the group who tried a class action law suit against B. Henry lost:  "(Judge)Jenkins said Henry made the orders using authority granted to her by the province. That power, Jenkins said, is within the authority of the Constitution Act."

So, please explain ... why doesn't  BC bring back the passports - because they clearly can, if they want to.  Heck, they even lifted the vaccine passport requirements when cases were rising - surely that would have given them ample "excuse" if they'd wanted to keep it going.  So why didn't they?

When the court system becomes corrupt, it's never a good thing. Usually leads to civil upheaval such as shutting down major trade routes as we saw a couple months ago. 

Edited by West

4 minutes ago, West said:

When the court system becomes corrupt, it's never a good thing. Usually leads to civil upheaval such as shutting down major trade routes as we saw a couple months ago. 

Of course .... if you don't like a ruling, it's because the court system is corrupt.  You want to live in some alternate reality where everything should be exactly how you want it, or everybody else is evil, corrupt, immoral .. whatever.  No way could you be wrong.

21 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So why didn't they?

Uhhhhh, it's been what - 2 weeks?

And people like you who love the passes and want to continue with restrictions and lockdowns will continue to demand them, I'm sure.

Anything can happen at this point.

Be patient, Grasshopper.

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Of course .... if you don't like a ruling, it's because the court system is corrupt.  You want to live in some alternate reality where everything should be exactly how you want it, or everybody else is evil, corrupt, immoral .. whatever.  No way could you be wrong.

Lol.. you actually think that causing irreparable financial and mental anguish to people over a flu bug is somehow normal? 

Edited by West

1 minute ago, West said:

Lol.. you actually think that causing irreparable financial and mental anguish to people over a flu bug is somehow normal? 

Nothing but death is "irreparable".  A million people died in the US from Covid.  When was the last time the flu killed a million people in the same time frame?   Just to give you a hint, approximately 50,000 people per  year die from the flu in the US. 

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Nothing but death is "irreparable".  A million people died in the US from Covid.  When was the last time the flu killed a million people in the same time frame?   Just to give you a hint, approximately 50,000 people per  year die from the flu in the US. 

Today I went to Service Canada. They had a lineup of 40 people or so lined up outside the door in the mall in Saskatoon. I stood there for probably 40 minutes.. line maybe moved a couple feet.  People standing g there forced to mask up. No chairs. So I left.

Meanwhile I look inside. All the chairs are cleared out because of Rona. 

And you are telling me this is normal??? To stand in a line with 40 others but you can't sit down because you may catch the Rona.

Edited by West

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Well, let's see......

....we know that covid death numbers are inflated.  All over the world, in fact.

.....we know that a lot of deaths happened because early treatments were suppressed.

.....we know a lot of deaths happened from the incorrect use of ventilators.

So the numbers are likely far lower than what you're saying.

It's a flu season.  A bad flu season, but still a flu season.

1 minute ago, West said:

Today I went to Service Canada. They had a lineup of 40 people or so lined up outside the door in the mall in Saskatoon. I stood there for probably 40 minutes.. line maybe moved a couple feet.  People standing g there forced to mask up. No chairs. 

Meanwhile I look inside. All the chairs are cleared out because of Rona. 

And you are telling me this is normal??? To stand in a line with 40 others but you can't sit down because you may catch the Rona.

I did not say it was "normal"; I disputed your claim that Covid is "just a flu".

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Well, let's see......

1. ....we know that covid death numbers are inflated.  All over the world, in fact.

2. .....we know that a lot of deaths happened because early treatments were suppressed.

3. .....we know a lot of deaths happened from the incorrect use of ventilators.

So the numbers are likely far lower than what you're saying.

It's a flu season.  A bad flu season, but still a flu season.

1.  Conspiracy BS.

2. Conspiracy BS.

3. Wow, that's a new one.  Millions of health care professionals around the world didn't know how to use ventilators.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I doubt "compliance" was why it was scrapped in BC. 

More like the pass is losing in court cases all over the world AND because people are finally waking up to the fact that having the passport does not guarantee you do not have or will not get covid.

Naw...it's because fighting anti-vax conspiratards any further would be like going directly toe to toe with Putin - guaranteed mutual assured destruction.

Congratulations, you guys won.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

That makes no sense.

Everyone knows that its sitting down in a restaurant that PROTECTS you from getting the Rona.

?

They obviously don't believe in the masks. 

Everywhere else is wide open here but Trudeau thinks that by making you stand in line for an hour it's gonna save you from catching the Rona. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Canada is a dictatorship now   

Our government oppresses its citizens.

An iron curtain is now around Canada.  They don’t want you to leave the country.  Maintaining the requirement to wear a mask for 14 days when returning from the US where Covid is just as prevalent as in Canada and equally benign is pure arbitrariness.  It’s unscientific government overreach.

Our government is acting unconstitutionally.  The federal vaccine mandates are also unconstitutional and oppressive.

How can anyone support this?

https://apple.news/APZieI-83TFeaJc60gJWpuQ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

?

They obviously don't believe in the masks. 

Everywhere else is wide open here but Trudeau thinks that by making you stand in line for an hour it's gonna save you from catching the Rona. 

Trudeau is a garbage leader.  He’s a dictator.  Canadians aren’t free anymore. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As opposed to the limp little zombies like you? Sure Sally.

Great retort.

Just because I don't agree with you all you can resort to is name calling?

Calling you Trumpian is not name calling, it is calling you followers of Trump philosophy.