Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So don't say dumb shite and you won't look like a joke.

Again...I'm not "pro" any of them, Tweenkie-poo. I'm not the one trying to justify a protracted war that the Ukraine cannot win without NATO aid and I'm not the one supporting more NATO aid. All I want is for NATO to stay the hell out of a war that is none of their Gawd-Damn business.

So you're all about Putin appeasement. 

 

Quote

Oh and...peace would be nice...before thousands freeze to death. But it might already be too late for that.

So what terms should be amenable to Ukraine Mr. Peace lover? You do know Russia tried to take out Ukraine? Would a protracted Guerilla war be more to your liking? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

So you're all about Putin appeasement. 

 

So what terms should be amenable to Ukraine Mr. Peace lover? You do know Russia tried to take out Ukraine? Would a protracted Guerilla war be more to your liking? 

Oh please do give the false accusations and Tweenkie sound-bytes a rest.

What terms? Whatever terms produce an end to this. Why don't you believe me when I say, 'I don't give a rat's ass for either of them'? I don't care what the "terms" are. Why do you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yet you keep commenting. 

Because I don't want to see a dangerous authoritarian Annex independent democracies. 

Democracy? In Ukraine? Bah hahahahahah...

Dude...the first thing ol' Comic-Boy did when elected, was trample of the Ukrainian press.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Dunno about that. Does Putin do well with a Free Press? 

Hell no! Just another reason I could give a rat's ass about either of 'em in this war.

Look...try to think rationally. Two countries...with a very long history together...have products the globe happens to need. Grains and gas. They have a skirmish over a quarter of one's land mass. Neither are military allies but we do have some rather valuable commerce with both of 'em. One side is WAY more powerful than the other and on top of that, the weaker of the two just recently gained independence from the larger of the two counties. And our reaction should be to prolong this skirmish?

Our reaction SHOULD have been...'Have your little fight but keep the grains and gas flowing.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Hell no! Just another reason I could give a rat's ass about either of 'em in this war.

Look...try to think rationally. Two countries...with a very long history together...have products the globe happens to need. Grains and gas. They have a skirmish over a quarter of one's land mass. Neither are military allies but we do have some rather valuable commerce with both of 'em. One side is WAY more powerful than the other and on top of that, the weaker of the two just recently gained independence from the larger of the two counties. And our reaction should be to prolong this skirmish?

Our reaction SHOULD have been...'Have your little fight but keep the grains and gas flowing.'

Perhaps from the safety of Canada, it's convenient to take that view. I'm sure most of Western Europe does not feel that way. As even Trump said, being reliant on Russian Gas is not good business for Western Europe. 

Unfortunately for you, NATO is an alliance that includes Canada and the US. All NATO Nations came to America's Aid after 911. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Perhaps from the safety of Canada, it's convenient to take that view. I'm sure most of Western Europe does not feel that way. As even Trump said, being reliant on Russian Gas is not good business for Western Europe. 

Unfortunately for you, NATO is an alliance that includes Canada and the US. All NATO Nations came to America's Aid after 911. 

911...another misguided over reaction. Ya lets keep doing that!

Western Europe is now asking where the electricity and heat is. Why gas costs so much. Is there going to be a nuclear war.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

911...another misguided over reaction. Ya lets keep doing that!

Western Europe is now asking where the electricity and heat is. Why gas costs so much. Is there going to be a nuclear war.

🥱

Western Europe has the gas it needs for the winter.  They're more worried about what's going on in Ukraine, and today the European Parliament declared Russia a terrorist state.  

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Our reaction SHOULD have been...'Have your little fight but keep the grains and gas flowing.'

Which is exactly the same thing as saying, "Okay Russia you go ahead and take what you like," which is precisely what you want to have happen:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.c976a6b5b5a9fc478fa430dafedd5923.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Western Europe is now asking where the electricity and heat is. Why gas costs so much. Is there going to be a nuclear war.

So it's preferable to be held hostage by Russia? 

BTW an Energy Crisis in Europe is not a sure thing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/16/business/europe-energy-natural-gas.html

Quote

The upending of the natural gas market in Europe has been head-spinning, and it isn’t over. Europe’s gas storage facilities, which gorged on L.N.G. all spring and summer, are full; they can barely take any more. The price of a shipload of L.N.G., which might have sold for $20 million two years ago, soared to perhaps $200 million last summer, and is now about half that, with winter fast approaching.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

🥱

Western Europe has the gas it needs for the winter.  They're more worried about what's going on in Ukraine, and today the European Parliament declared Russia a terrorist state.  

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

Which is exactly the same thing as saying, "Okay Russia you go ahead and take what you like," which is precisely what you want to have happen:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.c976a6b5b5a9fc478fa430dafedd5923.png

More Peanut Gallery shit. Western Europe is already complaining about the prices the US is charging to ship gas over there. Coal for heating is very hard to come by and also wildly expensive. But tell ya what...you go watch them freeze with a smile on your face...and misquote people at will. All it does is show how little honour you really have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

So it's preferable to be held hostage by Russia? 

BTW an Energy Crisis in Europe is not a sure thing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/16/business/europe-energy-natural-gas.html

 

Who's being held hostage? If I'm not mistaken, it was Europe that decided they didn't want to buy Russian gas.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

BTW...you do your argument little aid by quoting the NYT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Here's another. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/european-gas-prices-why-have-they-been-falling-2022-10-26/

Though I expect you only accept RT as a source. 

 

Nope. But I have learned to not believe the NYT at all.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/thousands-protest-germany-demanding-solidarity-energy-relief-2022-10-22/

and

https://balkangreenenergynews.com/france-joins-germany-in-accusing-us-of-using-ukraine-war-to-overcharge-for-gas/

 

BTW...none of this addresses the fact that the Ukes have a real problem on their hands.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The S-300 isn't in active service with the Russians, that's why...nutjob.

That’s another falsehood you shameless fabricator.  They’re in Russian active service in Ukraine and also recently in Syria. Why don’t you try citing a source for all your BS claims for a change. Oh because its all fabricated BS claims

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s another falsehood you shameless fabricator.  They’re in Russian active service in Ukraine and also recently in Syria. Why don’t you try citing a source for all your BS claims for a change. Oh because its all fabricated BS claims

 

 

Are you still trying to prove that the Russians fired that missile into Poland? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yes and while that happened the Russians attempted a cyber attack.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pro-kremlin-group-says-responsible-cyberattack-eu-parliament-official-2022-11-23/

This little attempt did nothing to stop the vote.

Edited by Contrarian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The Ukrainians are not gonna invade Russia, Beave. Get realistic.

Correct they are not. But that fact wouldn’t stop Russia from falsely claiming that, and if they did you will be the first to believe them! And you’ll avoid answering any questions about your comment above;  “Its a double false flag! Ukrainians disguised as Russians disguised as Ukrainians, invading Russia to make it look like  a Russian false flag!!”    It will be hilarious to watch you guys twist into pretzels. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

More brick-ish comments from The Peanut Gallery.

Tell ya what Beave...show me where I ever said "Russia good"...or go home.

Every word of every post you make attacks Ukraine and minimizes/defends/equivocates with Russian misdeeds. You perpetuate ridiculous Kremlin propaganda without question including nonsensical assertions about non-existent bioweapons and Zelensky being a “Jewish Nazi” who started this war because…well just for no real reason. You can barely contain your glee when describing Russian bombardment of civilians and your hope that millions of them freeze to death this winter as a result. You sulk that Ukrainian defence against invasion is “warmongering” but hypocritically refuse to condemn the Russian invasion itself as such. 
 

You are a shameless Russian shill who is too much of a coward to admit what he is so you pathetically try to maintain this phoney image that fools absolutely nobody. .  Same for @DogOnPorch  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Correct they are not. But that fact wouldn’t stop Russia from falsely claiming that, and if they did you will be the first to believe them! And you’ll avoid answering any questions about your comment above;  “Its a double false flag! Ukrainians disguised as Russians disguised as Ukrainians, invading Russia to make it look like  a Russian false flag!!”    It will be hilarious to watch you guys twist into pretzels. 

What colour is your sky?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,501
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    AntonioCraig
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...