War In Ukraine

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I don't know what you are talking about. 

This is a good website with analysis that goes beyond MSM and your propaganda outside MSM:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-8-2023

I don't know what you are talking about. 

LOL...

Dude...the ISW is a US military funded toadie.

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL…Dude...the ISW is a US military funded toadie.

vs news sources you’ve linked that are funded by the Iranian Islamic Republican Guard? ?

@ContrarianYou don’t need to defend your sources to this gremlin.  He’s offering links from Redacted.  

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am pro-Nato, it says in my profile, pro-US to lead the world, so that works out. You rarely see the mainstream titles there that appeal to superficial folks, is mostly analysis, they reported on every major event (regardless of outcome) after data was finalized. 

• and ISW criticized both the Obama and Trump administrations, so there's that, my type of folks. Critique so the system gets better. 

My type of folks are independent of the Ukrainian PR army and report what's actually happening.

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

vs news sources you’ve linked that are funded by the Iranian Islamic Republican Guard? ?

@ContrarianYou don’t need to defend your sources to this gremlin.  He’s offering links from Redacted.  

Says the person with no honour...

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So, you found the Holy Grail? The only Truth and the only source? Are these folks on a YouTube Channel called Redacted?

They know more than the US military intelligence sources which is what ISW really uses? MSM takes from them most information because they have access to stuff that is not widely known. 

Redacted is just opinion or influenced by the FSB, as I have seen some stuff in the past that you posted trending in Europe as warning that it was coming via dubious sources affiliated with the Kremlin. 

So, you go with your way, I go with mine. I am staying pro-Nato, pro-US, pro ISW. ? You stay this pro-Youtube channel. 

Well you do that. And as your nice little war crumbles and the eastern region of Ukraine disappears into Russia...you can always pat yourself on the back for having believed all the BS they feed you.

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My type of folks are independent of the Ukrainian PR army and report what's actually happening.

Your type of folks are whoever tells dimwits like you exactly what you want to hear.  If it's Syrian news, that's fine, it's worth sourcing...just as long as it's affirming your deluded worldview. 

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Says the person with no honour...

?

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@Moonbox has a point in that question.

Who is directing the MSM in this?! It is all a conspiracy against the great Russian machine that decided to invade like barbarians from Middle Ages? The MSM forced Putin to invade without regard for international diplomacy or civilized borders?! He said, in one interview, years ago, Putin said he blames Lenin because Ukraine was formed. Hilarious. So, if a new leader of a country blames a past leader for making decisions, it gives him authority alongside other things to go after that land? What?!

You are supposed to be a nationalist. A nationalist would sympathize even more with the Ukrainians and not fall for former KGB communist propaganda in my opinion. They show you a few pictures of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine and like a <- leftist would say: "all are nazis." And I know you are anything but a leftist. 

No, of course, there are far-right -> agitators in Ukraine, like in any country, and yes Ukraine has used them in the military, the way Russia uses Wagner and prison convicts, using fringes to do the dirty work, it happened since history. 

https://rumble.com/v2sy3c0-we-just-caught-them-lying...-again-redacted-with-clayton-morris.html

Start at 37:00.

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Your type of folks are whoever tells dimwits like you exactly what you want to hear.  If it's Syrian news, that's fine, it's worth sourcing...just as long as it's affirming your deluded worldview. 

?

Yet...you and your war loving friends always seem to wind up being wrong.

One would think a rational person might learn from past faux pas. Meh...so much for rational thinking eh?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

For what?  More clown news from Redacted? 

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yet...you and your war loving friends always seem to wind up being wrong.

One would think a rational person might learn from past faux pas. Meh...so much for rational thinking eh?

Where was I wrong?  Can you name any examples? 

How many times did I parrot Tucker Carlson about bioweapon labs that were never found? 

Why are you talking about rational people here?  The number of times you've made a fool of yourself in this thread alone defies counting.  

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

For what?  More clown news from Redacted? 

Where was I wrong?  Can you name any examples? 

How many times did I parrot Tucker Carlson about bioweapon labs that were never found? 

Why are you talking about rational people here?  The number of times you've made a fool of yourself in this thread alone defies counting.  

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Ya know...you could at least try to be correct once in a while...

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

So why don't the Russians advance if it is that simple?

I don't know. Why don't you ask them?

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Ya know...you could at least try to be correct once in a while...

Ya know, you could at least not faceplant every time you offer a source.

Biolabs?  Every university in the world has a multitude of bio-labs.  You live near a biolab.  I live near a biolab.  Tucker Carlson does to. 

Bio-weapon labs, on the other hand, have never been discovered, have they?  I know that if I was trying to hide bioweapon labs, the first place I'd think to do it is on thee Russian border.  ?

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Ya know, you could at least not faceplant every time you offer a source.

Biolabs?  Every university in the world has a multitude of bio-labs.  You live near a biolab.  I live near a biolab.  Tucker Carlson does to. 

Bio-weapon labs, on the other hand, have never been discovered, have they?  I know that if I was trying to hide bioweapon labs, the first place I'd think to do it is on thee Russian border.  ?

LOL...well I'm not surprised. You just don't have any scruples at all...do ya.

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The Trumpy election denier and Putin booster is talking about scruples.  ?

Putin booster? Care to show me where I "boosted" Putin?

Man ur really just incapable of logic and bereft of honour...ain't ya.

Meh...oh well. At least stupidity and dishonour are not communicable. So any spawn you may have...should be safe.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Putin booster? Care to show me where I "boosted" Putin?

Man ur really just incapable of logic and bereft of honour...ain't ya.

Pretty much every dumb comment you've uttered in this thread.  If you're cheering for his victory:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.3b1bd1e643f59e6671941c93653e9cfb.png

if you're parroting everything he says, and attacking/criticizing all of his enemies, that makes you a Putin booster.  Whether or not you say "Me is Putin booster" is irrelevant.  

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...oh well. At least stupidity and dishonour are not communicable. So any spawn you may have...should be safe.

That's why you link Syrian and Iranian news sources, why you support murderous dictators etc, right? It's  because you're so "honorable".  ?

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

What is the latest talking about this counterattack? What are you reading?

I don't know anything.  They aren't talking about much.  The whole secrecy campaign is being taken seriously and ISW even made a point to explain they do not comment on ongoing Ukrainian operations - only the aftermaths.  

Edited by Moonbox

40 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Pretty much dumb comment you've uttered in this thread.  If you're cheering for his victory

Hilarious. Moonie baby...you are amazingly bereft of any real positive traits. Oh well...you go girl!

42 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

if you're parroting everything he says, and attacking/criticizing all of his enemies, that makes you a Putin booster.  Whether or not you say "Me is Putin booster" is irrelevant. 

I don't quote Putin. You're just pissy-pants about anyone who sees through this folly.

"Look! Ukraine is going to beat Russia in a war!"

Please...that's just pie-in-the-sky crap. They have never had the ability to beat Russia without direct combat troop involvement by NATO. Now...as Biden so infamously admitted before this ever began, if Russia is only interested in claiming the ethnic Russian eastern provinces...that already voted to leave Ukraine...they've already accomplished most of that. Even if Russia finally decides to completely wipe out Kiev, without NATO combat troops Ukraine cannot hope to stop them. Especially now that Kiev is already crippled severely. These are obvious facts that you simply cannot come to grips with.

But that would be your problem...not mine.

54 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

That's why you link Syrian and Iranian news sources, why you support murderous dictators etc, right? It's  because you're so "honorable".

Opposed to lying endlessly in order to defend the sheer stupidity of this war? YES!

56 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I don't know anything.  They aren't talking about much.  The whole secrecy campaign is being taken seriously and ISW even made a point to explain they do not comment on ongoing Ukrainian operations - only the aftermaths. 

LOL...

Here @Contrarian. This is what's happening...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65792384

57 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't quote Putin. You're just pissy-pants about anyone who sees through this folly.

You don't see through anything, you myopic clown, and yes you do quote Putin.  Every time you've linked Russia today, you've been quoting him.  ??

Edited by Moonbox

16 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You don't see through anything, you myopic clown, and yes you do quote Putin.  Every time you've linked Russia today, you've been quoting him.  ??

Really? Man...you really do live in Lala land...don't you.

"The president said “relevant counteroffensive defensive actions are taking place in Ukraine” 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/11/europe/ukraine-counteroffensive-explainer-russia-intl-ukr/index.html

Oh goodie...a defensive offensive. Wait...what?

In other news, Pixie-Dust shows his love for Zelinsky. For goes typical lecture about LGBT...whatever...

On 6/9/2023 at 7:16 AM, Nationalist said:

Well you do that. And as your nice little war crumbles and the eastern region of Ukraine disappears into Russia...you can always pat yourself on the back for having believed all the BS they feed you.

It's your war. If it wasn't you wouldn't be supporting the invasion of a sovereign country.

On 6/12/2023 at 6:24 PM, Nationalist said:

"The president said “relevant counteroffensive defensive actions are taking place in Ukraine” 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/11/europe/ukraine-counteroffensive-explainer-russia-intl-ukr/index.html

Oh goodie...a defensive offensive. Wait...what?

In other news, Pixie-Dust shows his love for Zelinsky. For goes typical lecture about LGBT...whatever...

Ya, if you are trying to expel an invader from your country, it is very much an defensive offensive.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's your war. If it wasn't you wouldn't be supporting the invasion of a sovereign country.

Ya, if you are trying to expel an invader from your country, it is very much an defensive offensive.

Who said I support any of this stupidity? The Ukraine should cut a deal and be done with it...before NATO engages directly.

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

None of these exercises are taking place in countries bordering Russia. Why aren't you questioning Russia moving nuclear weapons into Belarus which does border NATO countries?

I am. Things are escalating. Does that excite you?