War In Ukraine

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It could be a lot quicker than that.  If you were trying to train pilots and maintenance crews from scratch it would probably that long, but for trained pilots who already know how to fly, you're just learning systems and the nuances of the plane.  

maybe but i understand a lot of them don't even speak english.  It may be faster but i don't know if it could be MUCH faster.

They don't need to do anything to ensure Ukraine is reliant on them.  That's fait accomplit, and it has been since 2014.  

Arguably true but that's now - a different gov't may feel different, zelly isn't going to last forever.  The more ties the better.

Maybe.  It's a much better theory at any rate than the previous one posted. 

Well it's not based on any facts, or anything concrete i could point to, it's not like i'm overly pleased with it but there's a bit of sense to it so... .  oh, i see what you're saying :) 

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

maybe but i understand a lot of them don't even speak english.  It may be faster but i don't know if it could be MUCH faster.

I would suspect that's the least of the problems.  A good interpreter/translator solves that problem.  The F-16 is the most widely exported US fighter in the world, so I imagine they have the apparatus to sort that out.  

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Arguably true but that's now - a different gov't may feel different, zelly isn't going to last forever.  The more ties the better.

Zelensky will last until he's murdered or until the war is won.  You don't axe your wartime leader.  I do think you're probably on to something here though.  I suspect that there is a fair portion of the US administration (both Republican and Democrat) who want to make sure that there is enough political and material commitment sunk into Ukraine's survival that another flaky US withdrawal is untenable.  

11 hours ago, Contrarian said:

⬆️ Moscow has been hit by a rare drone attack after Russia launched a fresh wave of strikes on Kyiv.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-latest-drone-attack-in-moscow-damages-several-buildings-massive-attack-on-kyiv-12541713

1. Its KIEV!

2. And we move closer to direct conflict between Russia and all of NATO.

OH BOY! ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL?

Edited by Nationalist

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

"His" as in your man crush on Putin? 

No sorry. Type-o. I fixed it.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Russia has been bombing Kyiv for over a year, how dare Ukraine hit back.

Kiev has been bombing Donbas for 9 years. How dare they fight back.

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

From Sham referendum from invaded land.

If Ukraine takes it back is it Ukraine territory again? 

Yes of course. And if Ukraine takes it back again, they might wanna consider not bombing the crap outta the people there. Maybe let them have Russian Language schools, their own religion...you know...life.

However...I have a feeling "cold day in Hell" sort o' summarizes the chances of that happening now.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

We all know you think Ukraine has no right to exist and all its cities should have Russian names.

No you don't know anything of the sort. Now peter-off and go lie to someone else.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes of course. And if Ukraine takes it back again, they might wanna consider not bombing the crap outta the people there. Maybe let them have Russian Language schools, their own religion...you know...life.

However...I have a feeling "cold day in Hell" sort o' summarizes the chances of that happening now.

No you don't know anything of the sort. Now peter-off and go lie to someone else.

How about dropping this sham of neutrality and being honest for a change.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Or they could just deport them and starve/murder them in the millions like the Russians usually do.  

Only a deluded clown actually believes any of the justifications Putin used for his invasion.  Do you have a picture of him above your bed?  You dream of strong brave manly man at night?  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

I'm assuming you would, seeing as though you're cheerleading Putin's invasion, parroting his propaganda and reveling in his attacks on civilians.  What's Syrian news saying about the conflict lately? 

Quick, check your Twitter feed!

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I'm assuming you would, seeing as though you're cheerleading Putin's invasion, parroting his propaganda and reveling in his attacks on civilians.  What's Syrian news saying about the conflict lately? 

Quick, check your Twitter feed!

I don't know. What's Vogue got to say about it?

You are a world class twit. You insist on making a complete ass of yourself, and have an incredible record of being wrong.

I have no pictures above my bed. Do you have any above yours? 

Chuck Conners maybe?

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You are a world class twit. You insist on making a complete ass of yourself, and have an incredible record of being wrong.

Yet I'm not the one parading a series of Syrian and Iranian news on this forum.  You have to be a special type of clueless donkey to post those and actually think they're worth anything.  You were most certainly up to the task.  

A for being wrong, how did Ukraine and Europe freezing over the winter go for you?  You were so excited about that.  ?

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yet I'm not the one parading a series of Syrian and Iranian news on this forum.  You have to be a special type of clueless donkey to post those and actually think they're worth anything.  You were most certainly up to the task.  

A for being wrong, how did Ukraine and Europe freezing over the winter go for you?  You were so excited about that.  ?

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/news/80-percent-german-households-lowered-heating-winter-report

and substituting wood for gas or electric...

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/germans-turning-to-wood-to-heat-their-homes/2725118

Now...be a good boy and go back in the basement.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

So turning down their thermostats by 0.8 degrees means what, exactly?  How many degrees more do they have to go down (from now 19.4) before anyone's freezing in Germany?  

Putin really got'em there! 

You're always good for a laugh.  ???

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

So turning down their thermostats by 0.8 degrees means what, exactly?  How many degrees more do they have to go down (from now 19.4) before anyone's freezing in Germany?  

Putin really got'em there! 

You're always good for a laugh.  ???

Huh...well obviously you don't care. I mean...you enjoy watching slaughter on TV so...

My family in Europe care though. So up yours clown-boy.

46 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...well obviously you don't care. I mean...you enjoy watching slaughter on TV so...

Again, I'm not the one cheerleading for Putin as he bombs Ukraine's cities.  For someone so supposedly opposed to slaughter, it's not-so-curious how you've spared any/all criticism for the man entirely responsible and guilty for most of it.  

Idiot Stock Photos, Royalty Free Idiot Images | Depositphotos

Edited by Moonbox

49 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My family in Europe care though. So up yours clown-boy.

It would all stop if Putin got out of Ukraine. A lot of people in Europe care, that's why they are increasing military spending and more countries want to join NATO. 

Is your family in Europe also nostalgic for the days when Soviet Tanks were in the streets of Prague?

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1