War In Ukraine

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yah, I think anyone reasonable on this thread and new people that are joining can make a difference between your low IQ argument, the above. 

vs.

and mine, which is based on data, here it is again, you troll that polluted the online environment for so long: 

• Stalinist regime responsible for deaths of millions of Ukrainians in the 1930s; many persecuted and executed during Soviet purges. Economy plagued by mismanagement, corruption, and inefficiency; widespread shortages of food, consumer goods, and housing. No political freedom or rights; Communist Party controlled all aspects of life; dissent not tolerated.Soviet Union attempted to suppress Ukrainian culture and language; Ukrainians had to fight to preserve their language and traditions while trying to be erased by the masters at the Kremlin. 

Why worry what anyone else thinks? That is a sign of weakness. There is no WE, as you said. There is only you, me, and the cattle...

;)

On 2/26/2023 at 2:01 PM, Contrarian said:

The issue is, if Russia is allowed to stroll in as the hordes of the Ottoman Empire did in medieval times, with no consequences, the communists in China, the leaders in India, Islamic Guard in Iran might say:

"Oh, we have some territory to take too", "Taiwan!". 

• We do live in a civilized world with borders and demarcation lines, contrary to what some movements say that we have no borders. ?

Is like playing chess, is more at stake than Ukraine vs Russia in my view.

Also, I have family in a European country that includes some Turkish land at one point. I don't want a Turkish system under Erdogan to say: oh, we are going to stroll in to take it. 

The scenario that I am seeing is a frozen conflict down the road, this way, Russia is not allowed to claim a win, to give ideas to authoritarians around the world. Ukraine, also, can not get too close to Crimea, or else, the Russian FSB mafia gang might think of the targeted nuclear strike. 

This is my take on it: Frozen Conflict, South Korea - North Korea type. 

You have no idea as to how corrupt the Nazi Ukrainian regime has become. Zelensky is a liar and a thief. This corrupt pos Nazi Zelensky has banned churches and opposition political party's. Zelensky keeps trying to keep the Russian people from his wrath that he has over them in the Donbass because those people are more like Russians than Ukrainian. The Nazi runs a tyranny in Ukraine.  

All Putin is doing and saying is for Zelensky to stop treating the people of the Donbas region like crap. Putin is in the Donbas to try and protect the Russian speaking population. Putin has no further interest in going any further into Ukraine. At least, those are my conclusions in this silly ass war. The only scums benefiting from this war in Ukraine are Zelensky, America, and the elite globalist great reset world war machine. 

There has been hundreds of billions of dollars in donations from many countries around the world to help Ukraine fight this feud, No one knows for sure as to where all this money is right now or where has it all gone. Zelensky apparently has a nice new home that he bought in Florida worth millions. Maybe that is where some of that money has gone. Just saying. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have no idea as to how corrupt the Nazi Ukrainian regime has become. Zelensky is a liar and a thief. This corrupt pos Nazi Zelensky has banned churches and opposition political party's. Zelensky keeps trying to keep the Russian people from his wrath that he has over them in the Donbass because those people are more like Russians than Ukrainian. The Nazi runs a tyranny in Ukraine.  

All Putin is doing and saying is for Zelensky to stop treating the people of the Donbas region like crap. Putin is in the Donbas to try and protect the Russian speaking population. Putin has no further interest in going any further into Ukraine. At least, those are my conclusions in this silly ass war. The only scums benefiting from this war in Ukraine are Zelensky, America, and the elite globalist great reset world war machine. 

There has been hundreds of billions of dollars in donations from many countries around the world to help Ukraine fight this feud, No one knows for sure as to where all this money is right now or where has it all gone. Zelensky apparently has a nice new home that he bought in Florida worth millions. Maybe that is where some of that money has gone. Just saying. 

Can you see any daylight from the bottom of that rabbit hole? Doesn't seem like it.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:02 PM, Moonbox said:

Your brain would be a wonderful psychology experiment.  Russia, the country with the ex-KGB colonel leader, is the victim of communist lies! ? 

Thank you.  That's magnificent content.  I'm legitimately entertained.  ?

And your brain, or what is left of it, would totally confuse the scientists with their experiments on your brain for decades to come. Putin is not a Russian KGB employee any longer. 

When Putin came to power, Putin restored the right of the people to worship in a church once again. The church doors were opened up once again. On the other hand, Zelensky in Ukraine decided to shut down all churches and opposition political party's. Sounds like in the Ukraine it is a true bastion for freedom and freedom of speech.  

Your welcome! My pleasure! I am glad to see that you are enjoying all of my magnificent content that I have been posting here just for lefty liberals like you. I have a lot more of my magnificent contents coming your way just for you. Hope you enjoy. Now go make yourself some popcorn. ?  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Can you see any daylight from the bottom of that rabbit hole? Doesn't seem like it.

So, is that all you have to come back with? Wow. I know that the truth always hurts lefty liberals like you. Now, why don't you try and get your brain back into gear and start trying to get the other side of the story that lefty liberals like you are totally scared of. To know only one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Hey, that looks like you, lefty.  ?

46 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Brother @taxme we disagree and I will tell you why. 

I don't even want to focus on Zelenskyy, this is about breaking International Law. If the Americans, NATO and the EU give him a pass, the Iranians, China will get a signal that America and the International Community are weak and they will start acting on land grabbing, like thieves. 

I hope you agree that if someone comes in your house and claims to protect your roommate and steals your furniture in the process, you would welcome help to push them back and set an example so others don't do the same. 

This war is bigger than Zelenskyy in my view. I am sure the Americans will do a very serious audit after the war, and he will answer politically for any issues.

Also, if nothing is done to push Putin back, Erdogan in Turkey can get up tomorrow and say: "The Muslim minority in Serbia, Croatia, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, etc. is being treated bad so we are going to send the army to protect them". 

There is a process, the civilised world has borders. Also, I am aware of the situation in Eastern Ukraine, since long time ago, the Russians have invested heavy in left wing militias there in Eastern Ukraine. I can even show you pictures of AntiFa Russia in Eastern Ukraine. No matter how you present me the idea, underneath Putin and that priest, is the red communist uniform of the KGB. 

The West might not be perfect, butt the alternative these communists propose is far worse in my view. Putin, Xi, all these people are old communists that now found a suit and present themselves as Presidents. An old game but with a new name. Communists in the name of nationalism, is my view. 

Comparing what Stalinist communist Russia looked like way back when, and what it looks like today, the Russian people have way more freedom under Putin today than what they had under Stalin yesterday. 

As i have said many times here already. When the corporate elite globalist bought off MSM and their puppet on a string politicians and when those two mentioned, back someone or some organization or group, then I will automatically go to the opposite side and take counter measures. Whenever our politicians and the MSM open their mouths, all I ever see and get from them is more lies and more bull chit. They offer we the sheeple nothing but chaos ans misery. 

There is a big difference between communism and nationalism. Communism believes in tyranny for their people, and Nationalism believes in freedom. We already know that Canada is well on it's way to becoming a communist country because when the communist government in Ottawa is able to shut down bank accounts and credit cards, if that is not communism, well what is? Those that had their card or bank accounts down suddenly found themselves without access to money. Try it out for yourself sometime by going around with out your bank or credit cards.  

What will life be for all of us if or when one day digital currency kicks in. Shutting down bank or credit cards will just be the norm. Make the government mad at you, and there will be no more money for you. Die peasant die. 

Zelensky can end this war now, but he will not. Some people are making lots of money off this war in the Ukraine while I keep paying taxes to keep the war going in Ukraine. What a deal, eh? ?

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You have no idea as to how corrupt the Nazi Ukrainian regime has become.

It literally doesn't matter.  That's an internal issue and we don't really care.  What we care about is russia's aggression.

If the ukrainian gov't spends the next 20 years stealing from it's public and being corrupt, our lives won't change. But if Russia spends the next 20 years invading parts of the world it thinks it can take when they're weak - that's a MAJOR problem that probably WILL affect our lives.  Especially as canadian territory is probably one of those places.

So in this case #Contrarian is quite correct  - if russia is allowed to succeed without severe consequence then we're going to have a problem. While it's all fine and good to sort of use the 'excuse' of saving a democratic gov't, it really doesn't matter. THat's not why we're doing it.

Edited by CdnFox

3 hours ago, taxme said:

So, is that all you have to come back with? Wow. I know that the truth always hurts lefty liberals like you. Now, why don't you try and get your brain back into gear and start trying to get the other side of the story that lefty liberals like you are totally scared of. To know only one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Hey, that looks like you, lefty.  ?

Yes,  little Ukraine is beating off huge Russia solely because of Zelenskyy. If that is the case, Putin must be a real pansy. You follow the Kremlin line like a little lap dog.

16 hours ago, taxme said:

And your brain, or what is left of it, would totally confuse the scientists with their experiments on your brain for decades to come. Putin is not a Russian KGB employee any longer. 

No, now he's the boss, and has put his KGB background to good use confusing all of the dumdums like you.  

16 hours ago, taxme said:

When Putin came to power, Putin restored the right of the people to worship in a church once again. The church doors were opened up once again. 

No, the collapse of the Soviet Union is what restored the right to worship in Russia.  Putin's done the best he could to control it however, installing a former KGB agent and informer as the Patriarch.  What a hero ??.

If this conflict isn't a Proxy War, I don't know what is. 

Ultimately if Repubs win in 2024, and we see a scaling back of support for Ukraine, this will get ugly. 

But if China and Iran are going to back Russia, I think it behooves the US to back Ukraine as much as they can. 

You can see simple-minded America politicians using money sent to Ukraine as a wedge issue. As if that money wouldn't be spent anyway by America's Military Industrial Complex. There's a reason why America won't prioritize Universal Healthcare, but will spend more than all their allies combined on Defense. This is kinda their thing. 

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

If this conflict isn't a Proxy War, I don't know what is. 

It isn't. A proxy war is something else.  But it's got similarities. Ukraine was never the US's proxy, but they are currently using the conflict to harm their enemy, russia.

Ultimately if Repubs win in 2024, and we see a scaling back of support for Ukraine, this will get ugly. 

Honestly despite talk i think there might be a scaling up.

And i'm not sure the war can go on that long. It's taking an increasing toll on boht sides and we're just starting 2023. Then we'd have to get all the way through 2024 to november and the new president wouldnt' be sworn in right away, so basically ALL of 2024.

That's longer than the war has gone on this far. I think both sides will be tuckered out before then.

But if China and Iran are going to back Russia, I think it behooves the US to back Ukraine as much as they can. 

You can see simple-minded America politicians using money sent to Ukraine as a wedge issue. As if that money wouldn't be spent anyway by America's Military Industrial Complex. There's a reason why America won't prioritize Universal Healthcare, but will spend more than all their allies combined on Defense. This is kinda their thing. 

Yeah - and honestly i don't see the republicans changing that. They might use it as a wedge issue to weaken democrats before an election (if it's still relevant then) but they more than most will want to see russia softened up.

36 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The battle of Bakhmut, I do not think is going well for the Russians. The Russian thug leader of Wagner even said it. American Intelligence confirmed it yesterday with a good General briefing about it. 

It's so hard to say tho, and this is kind of the frustrating thing. We have all kinds of info and data on russian losses, but there's nothing on ukrainian losses or how it impacts them.

If the ukrainians have an army of 40 k and the russians have one of 400 k - then unless they're getting a 10 - 1 kill ratio in bakmut they are still losing even if more russians are killed. I don't know how big the ukraine army is right now after losses, i don't know how many they're losing daily.  So we can't even guess if things are going well or poorly for the russians, they might be quite happy with a war of attrition right now.

I don't really even understand why the russians want bakmut so bad.  Looking at the situation it doesn't seem like it's worth what they're paying for it. Encircling it and leaving it stranded would have seemed to make much more sense but for some reason they're absolutely desperate to have it.

It's really hard to tell who's really 'winning' at this point.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, I don't buy the Ukrainian data, they do what they have to do to show might however admission of loses by Wagner itself is a clear sign that is not going as well as it was planned.

Agreed - all sources say there's enough evidence that the Russians and wagner specifically are taking a real beating.

I just don't know how bad the ukrainians are.  I heard at one point the casualty ratio was 5 - 1 in their favour but i understand that's gone down.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:18 PM, athos said:

Anglo-khazarian mafia is in panic

FsFD3e7WcAAa7YD?format=jpg&name=small

Russia and China are definitely 2 hands of the monster that’s been hiding under the bed.

Hilarious that so many MAGAs support Russia given its collusion with China and Iran and MAGAs supposed hatred of the latter 2 countries. 

On 3/26/2023 at 5:39 PM, taxme said:

All Putin is doing and saying is for Zelensky to stop treating the people of the Donbas region like crap. Putin is in the Donbas to try and protect the Russian speaking population. Putin has no further interest in going any further into Ukraine. At least, those are my conclusions in this silly ass war. The only scums benefiting from this war in Ukraine are Zelensky, America, and the elite globalist great reset world war machine… Zelensky apparently has a nice new home that he bought in Florida worth millions. Maybe that is where some of that money has gone. Just saying. 

What hilarious fake news nonsense you post . Did they release you from the mental health wing already or did you escape?