War In Ukraine

34 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It says that you "like" (as in agree with or support) the statements by a paid Russian troll that the West has lost all moral credibility, and that every moral judgment they make leads to hypocrisy.  

?

I wish you could see the pure irony of this statement. But you can't. Meh...such is like as a Libbie...

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Russia's ambassador to be summoned:

In a briefing with reporters, a spokesperson for the US state department has said they will be summoning Russia's ambassador to the US.

Anatoly Antonov, Russia's ambassador to the US since 2017, will be meeting senior US officials this afternoon US time.

It is not unusual for those who lose a war to become paranoid. this is especially true for Deep State bots who fear losing their jobs.

?

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

In a briefing with reporters, a spokesperson for the US state department has said they will be summoning Russia's ambassador to the US.

Anatoly Antonov, Russia's ambassador to the US since 2017, will be meeting senior US officials this afternoon US time.

Of course because it happened on the US-Mexico border?

There are more and more videos on the Internet of Ukrainian Nazis abducting children on the streets of Ukrainian cities and sending them to their deaths as "Volunteers".
It looks something like this:
A van, usually white in color, circulates through the streets of the city. when they locate the child they stop. Three to four Nazi kidnappers run out of the van and surround the victim. the confused boy tries to escape but to no avail... some videos show the boys with their mothers crying and wailing, throwing themselves at the hunters but in vain... the boy was caught and thrown into the van.
This is a similar tactic of street dog hunters, only the Ukro Nazis don't have nets and gloves and hunt with their bare hands.

Edited by athos

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

"American planes and ships have nothing to do near the borders of Russia", said the Russian ambassador to the United States after consultations at the State Department, where he was summoned in connection with the interception of an American MK-9 drone by a Russian fighter over the Black Sea.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The Russians downed a MQ9 Reaper drone with no weapons on board. It's been reported that it was carrying out surveillance along the Russian border.

Nobody was hurt. The Americans are upset. The war goes on...

Didn't even shoot it down apparently. Just fouled the engine by dumping gas on it.

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I lean toward the Americans on this one, I think there was a collision of some sort. Aircraft don't go out of control just because an engine quits.

True although i hadn't heard that it 'went out of control', just that it went down in the sea. Which planes definitely do if their engine quits :)  But i had heard that their might have been a collision, I guess we'll see. 

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

⬆️ Trending via France 24 

Poland to be the first NATO member to give Ukraine fighter jets.

Russian jets amusingly as i understand it :)

I don't know how russia can possibly be angry at other countries supplying ukraine with weapons - they've done that more than anyone else :)

Now I am officially worried. It is apparent that China will be supplying Russia for this war. India is involved too. With EU and US supporting Ukraine this can create an enemy with these three large countries. This is the World War III concept that everyone is talking about. The world doesn't need this!!

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Probably a good reason to justify invading Poland next, as I understand it.

Sure, just like they invaded the us when they gave them weapons.  Oh wait......

I doubt they'll be doing much invading of anyone for a while, thanks to the pounding they're taking in ukraine. Good thing we're helping there to grind them down.

You go back to burying your head in the sand little guy - the adults will handle this and we'll tell you when it's safe to come out :)

9 hours ago, Manymoons11 said:

Now I am officially worried. It is apparent that China will be supplying Russia for this war. India is involved too. With EU and US supporting Ukraine this can create an enemy with these three large countries. This is the World War III concept that everyone is talking about. The world doesn't need this!!

And yet, from time to time the world needs a mighty good slap upside it's collectively stupid head.  Sometimes people need to know what it is they don't need because its all to often the only way they every really get it.

The path to enlightenment is a painful one.

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Probably a good reason to justify invading Poland next, as I understand it.

But hey,

you keep yuking it up, Chuckles.

;)

Russia doesn’t border Poland except for isolated Kaliningrad which it would instantly lose if it attacked a NATO country.