War In Ukraine

50 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Don't be a moreon.

ROFLMAO - well nothing makes your point like misspelling that when you're using it ;)  Maybe pick a different word if you can't spell it and look slightly less dense ;)

51 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

We've all heard that one before. "This will be the last war, the war to end all wars", etc.

That is YOUR position.  "This will be the last war if we just let them win!!!"

Nope. Letting them win will encourage MORE war, not less.

52 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

This war did not need to happen but was instigated by third parties.

It did not need to happen, and was instigated by putin and him alone. Did he attempt to negotiate with these 'other parties'? Nope.  Did he even suggest he was considering war if they couldn't come to an agreement? Nope. Did he deny he was considering war even as he moved his troops up? Yep. Did he blame third parties for the war? Nope - it was to 'get the nazis'. Did he offer to stop the war if they agreed not to join nato or anything? Nope. No negotiation at all and flat out refusal for quite a while, then 'mayyyyybeee we'll talk' when he started to lose.

This was absolutely not instigated by third parties. He did not need to do this at all. Except that he wanted Ukraine in his possession again.

57 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

There is one way this will be the war to end all wars

Of course not. But it will mean less war by far and less likelyhood of a nuclear exchange by leaps and bounds.

But you don't really give a crap about anyone or nuclear war.

You just want to see russia win and the US lose. And if 10 or 20 thousand innocent women and children have to die for that - oh well.  Can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs, right tovarhish?

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - well nothing makes your point like misspelling that when you're using it ;)  Maybe pick a different word if you can't spell it and look slightly less dense ;)

It's because you truly truly are one!

Go on and show me how it's spelled! 

Prove it!   ?

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It's because you truly truly are one!

Sooooo - you feel it proves i am one and you're not because you can't spell it?

ROFLMAO!!! well. Guess that answers the question which one of us is nicely ;)

Prove it!   ?

Ok - it's spelled M O R O N.   How hard was that? Yeash

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You did a great job proving to us you are one. 

I had my doubts, but now I know 

as I'm sure everyone else does

you're a completer

gaauuff

LOL  sure kiddo - keep telling yourself that :)   This from a guy who couldn't even spell 'm o r o n'  and now looks like a total turd because he thought it wasn't possible and got shown up  ROFLMAO!!!!

Well i imagine someone with your kind of fail levels in life has to say whatever they can to prevent crying themselves to sleep at night so sure - you go ahead and call me whatever you like little guy :) 

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

I don't think much will happen here, the warnings prior, the mobilization of police, and the border were on full alert. 

The protest is going with no incidents so far. 

It would be great if nothing comes of it, but it does show the lengths to which the russians will go to get their way.

I've always thought the whole J Edgar Hoover thing in the states and the 'commie' witchhunts were pretty much unjustified and the whole 'subversion' thing unlikely - watching russia these days is making me really reconsider that.

On 3/10/2023 at 9:48 PM, CdnFox said:

So. That whole 'sanity' thing wasn't working for you i take it.

Russia has already lost. Even if the ukrainan resistance collapsed today, the russians have lost an insane amount of manpower and critical amount of tanks and aircraft and ships and gear, much of which they just can't replace easily or timely, and their prestige has been absolutely slashed to ribbons. And even if they did take the ukraine right now they'd face insurgency that would make afghanistan look like a walk in the park, backed by the latest US weapons and support. a few years of that and they pull out in disgrace.  And that's their best case scenario 

There's really nothing russia can do to turn this into a victory at this point.

Meanwhile the allies and nato have all gotten to test out all their weapons for free, gotten old stock out of their arsenals and learned a bunch of new tactics and will be replenishing themselves with the latest and greatest while russia languishes and is a militarily depleted paper tiger.  They will have knocked russia out of the game for a few decades to come. Between sanctions and a struggling economy russia won't do much better than north korea.

They lost this hard. What a huge error on their part.

Man you sure do like living on conjecture. 

Even if Russia wins in Ukraine they've already lost?

Dude...nothing you say is even remotely related to facts on the ground.

Why do you want a war with Russia so badly?

Edited by Nationalist

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Man you sure do like living on conjecture. 

No, facts are not conjecture.

Even if Russia wins in Ukraine they've already lost?

Yes. That will be what is known as a 'mitigated loss', or one might call it a phyrric victory if one were being kind.

The damage to their reputation, their international standing, their war materials and loss of manpower, all that will have happened regardless and ukraine isn't enough of a gain to justify it. Russia has already lost, now it just is a matter of how badly.

Dude...nothing you say is even remotely related to facts on the ground.

All of it is. Casualty estimates, economic impacts etc etc - all those things are very real and multiple expert groups have put a lot of energy into them.

These are simple facts. I'm sorry they don't fit the narrative you prefer.

Why do you want a war with Russia so badly?

We're not at war with Russia.  You seem to keep forgetting that. The question you should be asking is Why did Russia want war so badly?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

No, facts are not conjecture.

Yes. That will be what is known as a 'mitigated loss', or one might call it a phyrric victory if one were being kind.

The damage to their reputation, their international standing, their war materials and loss of manpower, all that will have happened regardless and ukraine isn't enough of a gain to justify it. Russia has already lost, now it just is a matter of how badly.

All of it is. Casualty estimates, economic impacts etc etc - all those things are very real and multiple expert groups have put a lot of energy into them.

These are simple facts. I'm sorry they don't fit the narrative you prefer.

We're not at war with Russia.  You seem to keep forgetting that. The question you should be asking is Why did Russia want war so badly?

https://www.newsweek.com/over-half-americans-say-us-will-war-russia-poll-1692220

You do not know the future and your desire to justify what's been going on is disheartening. It appears most of America shares your opinion. Also disheartening. 

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

It looks like the protest will end with no major incidents. 

• 54 participants in the protest, including 21 minors, with hooligan behavior and prohibited items in their possession, were taken to police stations, according to the authorities.

54 is not bad, there are worst issues at a football game. 

I am sure the Americans had people listening to chatter like it was 24/7 watch. One can't risk the Russians coming over and starting trouble there too. 

• Do you know what I also read on this forum, apparently, according to some if you talk too much against communists, you might be a plant yourself ?

My message to those folks, even reasonable ones that I have seen this idea at, is to pay back the years that the communists took away from me, directly or indirectly, even robbing me of having a family in my own country, then will stop talking against communists. ? We can come up with a price, will calculate intellectual suppression, choices that I had no say over, the hereditary split, etc, etc, etc. 

The internet keeps giving. Until then, it will be a daily show with the FSB tovarish upstairs that posts in Australia copy paste. 

End of Rant. ?

The irony is that you are actually the biggest Klaus Schwab's communist on this forum even though in your ignorance you are not aware of it.

Matthew 7:16: By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I've told you before, 50 percent of people are below average :)  I'm constantly having to remind you for example that Canada and the US are not at war at this time in Ukraine

But lets face it, another cold war already started and was there before ukraine. So i suppose their right in that respect. Ish.

You do not know the future

Well at least i can tell the difference between the future and the past. Russia already lost this war - that's a thing that happenED. (See, when it's got that little 'ed' on the end, that' means it's past. Pro tip for ya.)

Although truth be told i'm pretty good with the future as well. :) I did predict Vlad would take a poke at taking over ukraine back in 2014. Mind you - i was hardly alone so it's not some great achievement, most people knew it.

whereas you can't seem to figure out either. Of course russia lost, they lost when this war took longer than 10 days to win. And of course they would have attacked other countries if they'd won. That's as obvious as the fact they'd attack ukraine was in 2014.
You can't figure out either thing

And you're not so good with the present either seeing how often i have to remind you we aren't actually belligerents in this war.

So you're a mess whether you're in the past present or future. But hey - at least your thorough ;)

In today's evening address, Khazar Zelensky actually confirmed the fact of his personal decision to expel Orthodox monks from the Kiev Pechersk Lavra "We will not allow the terrorist state to have any opportunity to manipulate the spirituality of our people."

It is obvious that the evil Anglo-Khazarian mafia is in a hurry to kill as many Christian Ukrainians as possible.

fnfvqtlwqamynyp-jpg.1309411

Edited by athos

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Trending ↗️

The United States and Ukraine have largely been in lockstep since President Joe Biden’s administration pledged support for “as long as it takes” in resisting Moscow’s relentless invasion.

But more than a year into the war, there are growing differences behind the scenes between Washington and Kyiv on war aims, and potential flashpoints loom on how, and when, the conflict will end.

Full Read from Politico
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/12/biden-united-states-ukraine-relationship-cracks-00086654

Really doesn't seem like there's much there. Those 'cracks' have pretty much been there since day one. 

The us is happy as long as russians and their gear are being destroyed at a much higher rate than the value of the american gear being sent, because it'll weaken russia for decades. THe 'end goal' will depend on how successful some of the ukrainian offensives are.  And at the day, Zelenski won't have much say in when the war stops. The war stops when putin wins or decides to give up, Or when the us stops sending weapons.  So putin or biden will be making that decision for him,

22 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Trending ↗️

The United States and Ukraine have largely been in lockstep since President Joe Biden’s administration pledged support for “as long as it takes” in resisting Moscow’s relentless invasion.

But more than a year into the war, there are growing differences behind the scenes between Washington and Kyiv on war aims, and potential flashpoints loom on how, and when, the conflict will end.

Full Read from Politico
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/12/biden-united-states-ukraine-relationship-cracks-00086654

If your Anglo-Khazar mafia is winning, then why are you getting so nervous?

?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, athos said:

Putin is not at war against Ukraine, but against the Nazis and their Anglo-Khazarian bloodthirsty hyenas from the West. This is a truth that 90% of normal people on this planet are aware of.

Putin is at war against Ukraine because he wants them back in his empire and believes that war is a legitimate way to add land and resources to his control. The deaths of hundreds of thousands of people (many his own) is of no consequence as long as he gets control of the region.

99.9995325  percent of all people, normal or not, on this planet are aware of this.

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Since some of you, populists don't like the West and say that the Russians are the defenders of tradition against the "one world government", meanwhile their Church is led by a KGB former communist, but hey, who cares? Is about the fight against the "One World Government".  ?

OK...now you can show me where "some" as in, MORE THAN ONE, person claimed to dislike the west and that Russia is the defender of tradition?

BTW...there are a lot of ex-KGB all over Ukraine. Hell I'd bet some of them are in the Ukraine military right now. Most had no choice in the matter at the time. It was cooperate, or be destroyed along with your entire family. Be that as it is...

Now you can produce your evidence that "some" anybodys claimed to dislike the west and that Russia is the defender of tradition. G'head G'head...

Edited by Nationalist

58 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, here is you agreeing with the FSB sympathizer man: 

The below screenshot shows you agreeing with an exposed bot that posts all over the Internet against the West, he also posted Wagner job-postings, etc: 

WN0.png

That doesn't say I dislike the western society. It says I see the failures of the west.

In which language are those 2 concepts equal?

That doesn't say I dislike the western society. It says I see the failures of the west.

It says that you "like" (as in agree with or support) the statements by a paid Russian troll that the West has lost all moral credibility, and that every moral judgment they make leads to hypocrisy.  

?