War In Ukraine

On 2/26/2023 at 7:08 AM, bcsapper said:

Happy Anniversary Vlad...

5126.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d949039f17291718f232dc2cec743331

Of course we know. It will end with a Russian victory and the defeat of the Anglo-Khazarian deep state evil.

Colonel Ricardo Bosi: "The Russians are fighting the Khazarian mafia on their own land."

17 minutes ago, athos said:

Of course we know. It will end with a Russian victory and the defeat of the Anglo-Khazarian deep state evil.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what the cartoonist had in mind, Vlad.  Don't you worry yourself.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The issue is, if Russia is allowed to stroll in as the hordes of the Ottoman Empire did in medieval times, with no consequences, the communists in China, the leaders in India, Islamic Guard in Iran might say:

"Oh, we have some territory to take too", "Taiwan!". 

• We do live in a civilized world with borders and demarcation lines, contrary to what some movements say that we have no borders. ?

Is like playing chess, is more at stake than Ukraine vs Russia in my view.

Also, I have family in a European country that includes some Turkish land at one point. I don't want a Turkish system under Erdogan to say: oh, we are going to stroll in to take it. 

The scenario that I am seeing is a frozen conflict down the road, this way, Russia is not allowed to claim a win, to give ideas to authoritarians around the world. Ukraine, also, can not get too close to Crimea, or else, the Russian FSB mafia gang might think of the targeted nuclear strike. 

This is my take on it: Frozen Conflict, South Korea - North Korea type. 

Canadians are fed up with Biden bots like you who can't even spell their own name without instruction from their deep state masters.

?

6 hours ago, taxme said:

This coming from a brainwashed know nothing lefty liberal clown himself who constantly listens to the likes of the CBC/CNN/MSNBC or some other left wing loony liberal stupid so called news sources. My sources are working just fine. At least I try and get the other side of the story unlike you. The battle is near completion, and Russia will win the battle with Ukraine just because corrupt Zelensky keeps asking for more military equipment to try and replace what Russia keeps blowing up. Those communist lies about Russia losing around 100 - 200,000 soldiers is all just plain bull chit. Live with it. 

Your brain would be a wonderful psychology experiment.  Russia, the country with the ex-KGB colonel leader, is the victim of communist lies! ? 

Thank you.  That's magnificent content.  I'm legitimately entertained.  ?

17 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@Moonbox do you work for Foreign Policy? ? They have an article exactly about your theory, Wishful Thinking. 

Putin Should Have Known His Invasion Would Fail
Russian intelligence ignored facts in favor of wish-casting.

Putin got his Ukraine assessment so wrong for two primary reasons, as an article co-written by one of us recently showed in detail. First, Putin’s distorted views of Ukraine’s viability and legitimacy as an independent nation-state beyond Russia interfered with his ability to consider dissenting perspectives. And second, Putin sits atop an intelligence and policy machinery that tells him only what he wants to hear. Russian intelligence and security services are clear that the path to success is giving the boss assessments that mirror his own.

Underscored by such sycophancy masquerading as intelligence, Putin’s invasion was thus predicated on a theory that a lightening drive toward Kyiv to topple the Zelensky government would enable the Ukrainian people to free themselves from the West’s decadent temptations and dutifully—if not gleefully—return to the fraternal embrace of imperial Russia.

• In my view, they made up the numbers so the mafia boss can hear what he wants to hear instead of accessing publicly available information. 

Well, clearly, that failed, I don't even want to imagine what will happen to those agents if Russia will ultimately loses this war. They are probably at the gulag already. 

Full article + data + analysis: 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/02/24/ukraine-russia-putin-war-invasion-military-failure/

This is a long-standing problem with Soviet thinking, and it has been since the days of Stalin.  It's not a uniquely Russian phenomenon - any dictatorship running on fear and lies ends up falling victim to its own fear and lies.  The whole system is rotten and you see the effects from top to bottom with the regime.  The scapegoating and musical chairs we've seen with the Russian army leadership in Ukraine perfectly encapsulates the whole mess.  They were given unrealistic objectives with insufficient resources, and when they predictably fail to achieve those objectives, these generals get replaced with the latest sucker who is no more capable of achieving the impossible than the last guy.  He'll get replaced to, and it just keeps happening.  It's sad and funny in equal measure.    

On 3/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

This is a thread to just talk about the war and the events of the war in a non-partisan manner.

The "Dummying" Thread is more about Biden's ineptitude and the damage done, but we're past that now and people are dying. It's just a war, and Dem Presidents are not getting killed in it. 

Map of the hotspots: 

https://liveuamap.com

Casualties:

Ukranians were claiming that 352 Ukranian civilians were killed and 1700 were injured. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/24/russia-ukraine-invasion-casualties-death-toll

Zelensy claims that "almost 10,000 Russian soldiers have been killed": 

I'm not sure if the Ukrainians know how propaganda works, or if they know how math works, but if Russian troops really came in and killed so few people, while taking such heavy losses, while enjoying such a massive military advantage and so many soft targets to hit, then they really are doing a masterful job of staging a bloodless war and they're to be commended for their restraint. 

Are there US biolabs in Ukraine? 

Some say yes: https://www.plenglish.com/news/2022/03/04/u-s-chemical-weapons-manufacturing-in-ukraine-revealed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=u-s-chemical-weapons-manufacturing-in-ukraine-revealed 

Some say no: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/25/fact-check-claim-us-biolabs-ukraine-disinformation/6937923001/

Even if the first part is true we will never know so it's a moot point. Russia will say yes, America will say no, and never the twain shall meet. End of story.

What's for sure is that if Ukraine joined NATO, there absolutely would be bioweapons and strategic nukes in eastern Ukraine, regardless of what treaties and conventions say. 

Cuban Missile Crisis:

The similarities between this war and the Cuban missile crisis are obvious. If Russia allows Ukraine to join NATO they are screwed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

For the people who say that Russia had no right/need to invade Ukraine, I would just be interested in 1) whether or not you feel like the US had the right to block Russian missiles from entering the sovereign nation of Cuba, who wanted the Russians there and 2) how this is any different from the Cuban Missile Crisis? Of course actual war broke out here, but the US also threatened war with Russia if they didn't relent in Cuba. 

This war is ILLEGAL. As proclaimed by NATO itself, Russia is violating crimes against humanity in this murderous and vicious attack on another country's military and its' civilians. The Euro-Atlantic Alliance is furious with Ukraine and this may be the beginning of a huge conflict between the United Nations and Russia. After a thousand days of covid, china re-opened its economy and Russia tried to do oil/gas exchange with China and India. With United States and Europe supporting Ukraine with military weapons and other material support this could be the start of a World War III, with United States and Europe opposing Russia China and India. However, GOOD NEWS, China has recently made it clear that it will not be trading with Russia and hopefully with NATO and the UN making a statement that Russia must remove troops from Ukraine or there will be consequences, a most tragic World War can be avoided...

2 hours ago, Manymoons11 said:

This war is ILLEGAL. As proclaimed by NATO itself, Russia is violating crimes against humanity in this murderous and vicious attack on another country's military and its' civilians. The Euro-Atlantic Alliance is furious with Ukraine and this may be the beginning of a huge conflict between the United Nations and Russia. After a thousand days of covid, china re-opened its economy and Russia tried to do oil/gas exchange with China and India. With United States and Europe supporting Ukraine with military weapons and other material support this could be the start of a World War III, with United States and Europe opposing Russia China and India. However, GOOD NEWS, China has recently made it clear that it will not be trading with Russia and hopefully with NATO and the UN making a statement that Russia must remove troops from Ukraine or there will be consequences, a most tragic World War can be avoided...

As ILLEGAL as "Shock and Awe"?

Ummm...https://www.bbc.com/news/60571253

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As ILLEGAL as "Shock and Awe"?

Ummm...https://www.bbc.com/news/60571253

oh yikes. This all happened within the past 10 days. I read an article last week that China made an announcement that it will not be supporting Russia. But after reading recent headlines I can see that you're right. This may be worse than I thought...I see US stated that there may be severe consequences if China backs Russia with lethal support. Uh oh...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Manymoons11 said:

oh yikes. This all happened within the past 10 days. I read an article last week that China made an announcement that it will not be supporting Russia. But after reading recent headlines I can see that you're right. This may be worse than I thought...I see US stated that there may be severe consequences if China backs Russia with lethal support. Uh oh...

This was largely expected all along and there's no 'uh oh' or 'yikes' moments here.  If china sends lethal aid to russia the us and others will consider trade sanctions and tarrifs and the like, not a military response.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manymoons11 said:

This war is ILLEGAL.

That comment was STUPID.

As proclaimed by NATO itself, Russia is violating crimes against humanity in this murderous and vicious attack on another country's military and its' civilians.

NATO? Huh?

1) By the same token - if the Capulets say it, then the Montagues are guilty of it... Right?

2) Did NATO say that the Cuban 'quarantine' was illegal? The US depth-charged a Russian sub in international waters and their only justification was "There are Russian missile silos in Cuba", a country the US had just invaded - illegally - a year earlier.

The Euro-Atlantic Alliance is furious with Ukraine and this may be the beginning of a huge conflict between the United Nations and Russia. After a thousand days of covid, china re-opened its economy and Russia tried to do oil/gas exchange with China and India. With United States and Europe supporting Ukraine with military weapons and other material support this could be the start of a World War III, with United States and Europe opposing Russia China and India. However, GOOD NEWS, China has recently made it clear that it will not be trading with Russia and hopefully with NATO and the UN making a statement that Russia must remove troops from Ukraine or there will be consequences, a most tragic World War can be avoided...

The FBI wanted Biden elected so badly they interfered in the 2020 election, now the topic of WWIII is very real. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manymoons11 said:

Oh oh indeed.

And what usually happens when a country tries to fight wars on 2 fronts?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

So, an old guard communist from the Soviet Era, which pretends to be in Vancouver, is giving lessons about what Canadians want? 

Tell your handler to recruit better talent.

---

1. One way or another, ilk like you who posts neo-nazi Wagner job postings, ilk like the Wagner boss who did not even have a military record, he was just a thug which robbed clothing stores.
  2. One way or another, such people will answer for what they have done. Communists in the game of nationalism now.
  3. I told you before, this time around, there is no Churchill to save you. It seems, this time around the Americans and the UK, together, are aiming to take down the KGB gang once it for all. 
  4. And there are days when I start debating with myself, maybe the French-German moderate view is better, but the more I hear your garbage, what comes out of the month of the Russian propaganda, daily, my view ends with that of the Americans - UK.
  5. There has to be a time when history stands up against this type of Neanderthal thinking. I have not heard from you, one single place, where the Russian Empire went and left something positive behind. 
  6. The British did, even though they had crimes that went with any type of imperialism.
  7. To compare the British with the Russian empire is like comparing an F1 Ferrari racecar to a low-level Lada. 

You are a brainwashed puppet bot.

Edited by athos

19 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Your brain would be a wonderful psychology experiment.  Russia, the country with the ex-KGB colonel leader, is the victim of communist lies! ? 

Thank you.  That's magnificent content.  I'm legitimately entertained.  ?

As a brainwashed puppet bot, you are unable to objectively judge the world around you.

?

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Don't know what that means tovarish. Is that a name? I did a google search and a Serbian man appears. What is the conspiracy for today? 

Don't tell me you are trying to find me now? Don't play that game, it won't end up well. ?

• Canada protects its citizens. ?

Nie jesteś Kanadyjczykiem.

21 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Another one that thinks I am Polish. 

Serbian, Polish. The handler won't even give you soup for tomorrow. 

• My friend, learn to play chess, you are in the amateur category. 

Now everything is clear we know who you are.

You are a frustrated Eastern European (Polish) migrant living in Canada and working for the dole as a deep state bot.

?

Edited by athos

Major EU member states have been gripped by protests against NATO arming Ukraine with protesters demanding an end to the war. Thousands hit the streets in Italy's Milan and Genoa against the transfer of lethal aid to Ukraine. Anti-war protests also broke out in Paris. In Berlin, protesters rallied with banners reading 'No tanks, no planes, no missiles'.

NATO = Anglo-Khazarian deep state mafia, trying to kill as many as possible innocent Ukrainian Slavs

Victoria Nuland - Ukrainian Khazar

Antony Blinken- Ukrainian Khazar

Volodymyr Zelenskyy - Ukrainian Khazar

Edited by athos
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, athos said:

Major EU member states have been gripped by protests against NATO arming Ukraine with protesters demanding an end to the war. Thousands hit the streets in Italy's Milan and Genoa against the transfer of lethal aid to Ukraine. Anti-war protests also broke out in Paris. In Berlin, protesters rallied with banners reading 'No tanks, no planes, no missiles'.

Oh well in that case, pack it up boys - war's over :)

40 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Tovarisch, The West allows protests.

Here is a tolerant system which it should be. People can voice their concerns.

What will happen if downtown Moscow people show up to protest, especially now?

You know the answer to that question. Ilk like you take them away for years.

Please look at your house first before preaching.

Thanks.

You hypocrite.