War In Ukraine

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

6. In what we call "reality", the Ukes are gonna suffer needlessly all winter. Many will die. And for what? A sliver of land that was always primarily Russian since...like...forever? You're pretty cavalier with the welfare of other people there Beave. But I suspect you'd be among the first to crumble if the lights quit working here.

Why don't we let the Ukrainians decide what they're willing to suffer/sacrifice for their homeland?

In what reality do you think the Russians should be forced into conscription to fight ill-equipped and poorly-led for a man who's happy to throw their lives away for marginal gains?  

Edited by Moonbox

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Why don't we let the Ukrainians decide what they're willing to suffer/sacrifice for their homeland?

I couldn't agree more. Guess that means NATO should stay out of such decisions eh?

In what reality do you think the Russians should be forced into conscription to fight ill-equipped and poorly-led for a man who's happy to throw their lives away for marginal gains?

I don't. I think Russians should be left alone to drink their vodka and do what Russians do. I have no bones in this conflict and nor do you.

Just now, Nationalist said:

I couldn't agree more. Guess that means NATO should stay out of such decisions eh?

Well they asked for NATO's help, so...no?

Just now, Nationalist said:

I don't. I think Russians should be left alone to drink their vodka and do what Russians do. I have no bones in this conflict and nor do you.

?

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.51ae276738fb5cefd79037e3dcf821e5.png

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Good luck with that. Especially now that Russia has formally claimed the eastern region.

They can formally claim whatever they want.  Nobody has to recognize the claim, and if they can't hold it their claims are even more meaningless.  Kherson City is formally claimed to be part of Russia too.  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL. No one here believes that. 

Putin and Putin alone is responsible for all the suffering seen in this war. Remember when it was about De-Nazification. Does indiscriminately bombing cities and power infrastructure kill Nazis? 

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Don’t be silly. Everyone knows Ukrainians aren’t qualified to decide anything…EXCEPT when a Russian soldier puts a gun to their head and forces them to “vote” to be annexed by Russia …in which case the “will of the people” must not be questioned!

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Russia’s invasion is like blaming a rape victim and for “provoking” her rapist. 

Russia's is a typical, textbook excuse of a deranged violent psychopath: look I did it so it has to be someone else's fault. The facts, pictures are so many that those who don't see it, probably couldn't see anything outside of their mind's world. Guess there were those how thought / believe that Nazis crimes never happened.

On 12/6/2022 at 12:11 PM, BeaverFever said:

When you bomb civilians and annex foreign countries you are ALWAYS the villain. FULL STOP

Blaming Ukraine (or NATO) for “provoking” Russia’s invasion is like blaming a rape victim and for “provoking” her rapist. 

... and you missed the point of the article. Good to know!

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Alright, I am going to put it out there. Anyone else has an issue with this deal?

Believe me -> I know what partying is about ?,  and also can understand people make mistakes, but to bring a vape device into Putin's Russia (as a minority in Russia), you know very well all eyes are on you. 

and now there are press conferences as if Neil Armstrong came back form the moon with a great achievement. 

Does anyone know who Viktor Bout is and what he did around the world?

That nickname is for a reason, "the Merchant of Death" they call him: 

Just unbelievable. 

Completely agree. Only serves to show how completely incompetent Biden and his merry band of twits really are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

---> With a glass of champagne in hand at an awards ceremony at the Kremlin, Russian President Vladimir Putin blamed Ukraine for Russia's bombing campaign that has targeted civilian infrastructure. (Business Insider and The Telegraph). 

--> The United States will impose new sanctions against Russia and China on Friday, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing officials familiar with the matter.

The measures will target Russia's deployment of Iranian drones in Ukraine, as well as Russia's alleged human rights abuses.

--> Russia vs. Ukraine: Who is better equipped for the winter war? | To the Point

Deutsche Welle - German Public TV

More sanctions...lol...pathetic.

Indeed this winter is gonna be nasty for the Ukes. Now Putin has his Bout back and will likely lace him up and send him marching on Ukraine.

Is it time for peace now maybe?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

More sanctions...lol...pathetic.

Indeed this winter is gonna be nasty for the Ukes. Now Putin has his Bout back and will likely lace him up and send him marching on Ukraine.

Is it time for peace now maybe?

But you're not Pro Russian or anything ?

The EU/G7 Oil Cap pretty much forces Putin to sell his Oil with a very thin profit margin. That'll sting. 

47 minutes ago, Boges said:

But you're not Pro Russian or anything ?

The EU/G7 Oil Cap pretty much forces Putin to sell his Oil with a very thin profit margin. That'll sting. 

Ya...I'm sure Russia is gonna freeze and starve...

I'm pro-peace. I'm also pro-common sense. I don't operate myself based on my "feelings" nor by what twits like Biden and even McConnell say...and certainly not based on anything CNN, MSNBC, NYT or WAPO say.

But you go ahead and cheer this on. We all know by now that NATO is NOT going to battle with Russia, over Ukraine. Especially not over the Russian portion of Ukraine. It ain'-a-gonna happen. No...they'll just dump OUR money into the bottomless pit that is Ukraine, making Comic-Boy and his band of arms dealers rich.

'More sanctions on Russia! Ohhh...we got that evil Putin now boy!'

You're pissing into a windstorm...people will needlessly die...so YOU can pat yourself on the back and claim that YOU'RE saving "Democracy".

Its a f'cking farce.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

You might be pro-confused in group c) or where am I wrong?

Judging by your past comments you want Ukraine to lose this war so we can achieve this peace?!  What kind of message will that send to Beijing?

Any kind of resolution has to involve consequences for the agressor, the Russian Federation is my view.

Have been following analysts in Europe for years, this is a conflict where unpredictibility keeps rising and with it the stakes.

Unpredictability?

Dude...unless NATO intends on entering this war with troops, there is no reasonable way for the Ukes to "win".

• Like 1