War In Ukraine

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ahhh...OK so hundreds of billions to Ukraine with no audits or accountability.

A good gig...if you can stomach the 100,000 dead Ukrainians as the cost of making Zelinsky and his buddies rich.

Apparently...the lauded little comic-boy and his buddies, are good to go.

If Zelinsky didn't have the support of his people, this Russian invasion would have gone a lot differently for Putin. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boges said:

If Zelinsky didn't have the support of his people, this Russian invasion would have gone a lot differently for Putin. 

And what makes you think things are going well for Ukraine?

I mean...evidently comic-boy and his buddies are cleaning up. But the Ukrainian people? Not so much.

No electricity...no heating...a lot of nothing. 'OH but Kiev is still there!' Pfft...Kiev...home of whiskey with a hot pepper floating in it.

I predict a very uncomfortable winter for the poor Ukrainians caught in this mess.

This BS needs to end now, instead of the protracted suffering too many vampires want.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The West should negotiate peace because of the convict video, Tucker Carlson or the money? 

Macron -> the French were one of the countries that maintained a somewhat basic communication with the Russians, Macron was spotted at the famous Putin's long table as he even tried going there to try to convince the madman not to invade a few days before the famous crossing of the first russian vehicle.

and Macron said it well: vows to not push Kyiv into any peace talks with Russia that it did not agree with.

and in my opinion -> Zelenskyy is there now precisely because this is what the Ukrainians want, one wrong weak move from him and he is officially done politically. There was rumour about a general which emerged as a competitor, but that news report was not confirmed, possible even circulated by the Russians to show weakness. 

Ukrainians were viewed in the Russian Empire ever since the tsar's time Nikolai as second class citizens, put through abuses, there is so much hatred there, and you think one man, Zelenskyy has a say, he is just politician that goes along. 

He's getting rich at the price of his own people's lives.

When the Ukes in the central and western regions get a taste of potato soup for New Years...watch Gran'ma die in a frozen cottage...get tired of having to wear 2 sweaters all the time...

Comic-boy will have to head for warmer and safer residence...

Like his place in Florida...

I have to say, this is one of the weirdest wars I've ever seen.  I mean, first it was "There's no biolabs in Ukraine" and then like a week later it was "OK, there's biolabs and we're worried Russia will use our own bioweapons against us".

U2 had a big concert there and Trudeau flew in to attend.  In a warzone.  And celebrities flying in and out.  Sean Penn filming a movie.  In a warzone.  Then he flies back to give Zelinsky an Oscar.  It's all very strange.

The war machine's purpose isn't peace.  Or even victory.  Its purpose is to transfer millions of dollars from the public coffers to the wallets of a few war-mongers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And what makes you think things are going well for Ukraine?

I mean...evidently comic-boy and his buddies are cleaning up. But the Ukrainian people? Not so much.

No electricity...no heating...a lot of nothing. 'OH but Kiev is still there!' Pfft...Kiev...home of whiskey with a hot pepper floating in it.

Yes you must relinquish your freedom because! 

Some fretful guy Canada is nervous that Putin might drop a Nuke if he doesn't get his prize. 

I predict a very uncomfortable winter for the poor Ukrainians caught in this mess.

This BS needs to end now, instead of the protracted suffering too many vampires want.

So how does it end in your mind. What does peace look like after Putin tried to conquer this country and failed? Now all Putin has is terror bombing of civilians. Is that the type of person Ukrainians would want installing a puppet to rule them? 

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

He's getting rich at the price of his own people's lives.

When the Ukes in the central and western regions get a taste of potato soup for New Years...watch Gran'ma die in a frozen cottage...get tired of having to wear 2 sweaters all the time...

Comic-boy will have to head for warmer and safer residence...

Like his place in Florida...

You seem quite anti Ukraine actually. As if the defence of their nation was a bad choice. 

And spare me the Nazi BS, unless you want to concede Trump is a Nazi as well. 

49 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yes you must relinquish your freedom because! 

Some fretful guy Canada is nervous that Putin might drop a Nuke if he doesn't get his prize. 

So how does it end in your mind. What does peace look like after Putin tried to conquer this country and failed? Now all Putin has is terror bombing of civilians. Is that the type of person Ukrainians would want installing a puppet to rule them? 

Did I say anyone has to give up any "freedoms" still intact after Zelinsky mugged them?

Go home...

52 minutes ago, Boges said:

You seem quite anti Ukraine actually. As if the defence of their nation was a bad choice. 

And spare me the Nazi BS, unless you want to concede Trump is a Nazi as well. 

I'm anti-stupidity. They can defend their nation all they like. But as they are NOT a NATO ally...NATO needs to stay the hell out of it.

I should not be paying for a war that only produces costs for us and and no benefit.

Spare you? Shall we rehash what  the Canadian military observed a few years ago?

You can make dumb-assed threats all day long...so what?

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

I'm anti-stupidity. They can defend their nation all they like. But as they are NOT a NATO ally...NATO needs to stay the hell out of it.

I should not be paying for a war that only produces costs for us and and no benefit.

Spare you? Shall we rehash what  the Canadian military observed a few years ago?

You can make dumb-assed threats all day long...so what?

You're actually quite pro-stupidity. Because it's stupid to sit by and let Putin take over the second largest nation in Europe because he's butt hurt they won't let him install a puppet. 

You really can't even hide your Pro-Putin bias anymore. You reek of it. 

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

You're actually quite pro-stupidity. Because it's stupid to sit by and let Putin take over the second largest nation in Europe because he's butt hurt they won't let him install a puppet. 

You really can't even hide your Pro-Putin bias anymore. You reek of it. 

If I smell so bad to you...take your dumb-assed, dangerous and destructive ideals...and go "fight the good fight". I'm sure you'd prefer the fresh scent of rotting dead bodies to the..."reek" of truth.

Oh and...make sure you tell the Ukes how proud you are of them...while they freeze and starve and die...so you can wave your morality around like some self absorbed little nerd.

Edited by Nationalist

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

If I smell so bad to you...take your dumb-assed, dangerous and destructive ideals...and go "fight the good fight". I'm sure you'd prefer the fresh scent of rotting dead bodies to the..."reek" of truth.

Ahhh that tired argument again. It's good to know your creativity isn't as strong as your love for Putin. 

Oh and...make sure you tell the Ukes how proud you are of them...while they freeze and starve and die...so you can wave your morality around like some self absorbed little nerd.

Because your hero likes to target civilians. And you root him on. 

But it's their fault for not letting Putin to get what they want. And NATO? the nerve of supporting an independent Democracy against perhaps the most evil dictators in the world.  

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I have to say, this is one of the weirdest wars I've ever seen.  I mean, first it was "There's no biolabs in Ukraine" and then like a week later it was "OK, there's biolabs and we're worried Russia will use our own bioweapons against us".

It was never "no biolabs".  It was "no bioweapon labs".  

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

The war machine's purpose isn't peace.  Or even victory.  Its purpose is to transfer millions of dollars from the public coffers to the wallets of a few war-mongers.

You're not entirely wrong.  The MIC certainly has its reasons to push conflict and fear where it can, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't support Ukraine against Russian aggression.  It's just something we need to recognize in our decision making.  

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That would be interesting to watch.

Dangerous as hell...but interesting. 

I think the humanitarian arguments for doing so are powerful enough to make it a moral duty of any nation to move their troops into Ukraine.  It would be nice to build a coalition of willing nations but we shouldn't have to wait for approval to do the right thing.

Canada has a history of defining itself as a nation when conflict is at the centre of everyone's attention so perhaps this could appeal to a nationalist who is proud of their nation's achievements.

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

powerful enough to make it a moral duty of any nation to move their troops into Ukraine. 

Wow.

First you say you don't care how many kids die or are maimed for life from the jabbers - you want them all jabbed anyway and now you want the world's young people sent off to war.

You sure are generous with the lives of OTHER people's kids.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Goddess said:

First you say you don't care how many kids die or are maimed for life from the jabbers - you want them all jabbed anyway and now you want the world's young people sent off to war.

You sure are generous with the lives of OTHER people's kids.

You sure are full of shit when it comes to what other people say.

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

I think the humanitarian arguments for doing so are powerful enough to make it a moral duty of any nation to move their troops into Ukraine.  It would be nice to build a coalition of willing nations but we shouldn't have to wait for approval to do the right thing.

Canada has a history of defining itself as a nation when conflict is at the centre of everyone's attention so perhaps this could appeal to a nationalist who is proud of their nation's achievements.

A moral duty? 

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/12/03/uknz-d03.html

You Libbies claim moral superiority all the time. Only to be shown as dim-witted lemmings who don't really understand what morality is.

You want morality? Sue for peace now...and keep the Gawd-Damn Brits and Yankees out of the negotiation process.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

So...let Russia have what it wants then.  That's your solution.  ?

dumbdumb1.png

No clown-boy.

Negotiate a peaceful settlement. 

You know...one that the Ukes and Russians can live with...without killin' each other.

It would make you howl and scream but...who really cares?

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No clown-boy.

Negotiate a peaceful settlement. 

Where Russia annexes 20% of Ukraine, or whatever they're up to now, which is just letting them take what they can/want.  

You know...one that the Ukes and Russians can live with...without killin' each other.

Best way for Russians to stop dying is for them to leave Ukraine.  ?

It would make you howl and scream but...who really cares?

Like you're "howling and screaming now", because your wishes aren't coming true ?

dumbdumb1.png