War In Ukraine

On 11/25/2022 at 6:34 PM, Nationalist said:

Dude if you wanna believe the US military, after all that has gone on the last couple years...bully for you.

I don't have to believe the US military to also not believe anything coming out of the Kremlin.  

On 11/25/2022 at 6:34 PM, Nationalist said:

Me? I'll just rely on more independent sources...and my better judgment. 

Yes, "inderpendernt" sources - blogs, reddit, telegram, news sites where "journalists" don't post their real names and provide fake bios etc.  ?

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I don't have to believe the US military to also not believe anything coming out of the Kremlin.  

Yes, "inderpendernt" sources - blogs, reddit, telegram, news sites where "journalists" don't post their real names and provide fake bios etc.  ?

Fine. So there are biomass in Ukraine. Doing what? Nobody knows.

I don't use reddit as a news source. I left reddit in digust a long time ago.

On 11/25/2022 at 2:20 PM, Nationalist said:

Nope. Sorry. I showed you there ARE biolabs. Now...the military is certainly not gonna come out and say, 'Yup. We're making biological weapons there.'

The labs exist. Gawd knows what they are doing in them.

But they would come out and say that the labs exist in the first place?  You understand that you’re picking and choosing which elements of the same article you believe and which are lies?  Is the article reliable or isnit a source of lies?

Also why would Ukraine need multiple “Biolabs” if it wanted to attack Russia?   There are plenty of bio weapons already invented they could use. 

Why would Ukraine and NATO even want to attack Russia?

Why did Ukraine have virtually no military force prior to Russia’s invasion if it was planning a war with Russia?

Are you aware that weapons are manufactured in factories not laboratories?

Why have none of these biolabs been found and why hasn’t Ukrainie used any of these supposed new bioweapons they’ve been developing?

The sheer lunacy of you Kremlin apologists is astounding   Don’t you ever question the nonsense you’re being fed?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Fine. So there are biomass in Ukraine. Doing what? Nobody knows.

Uh huh.  "NoBoDy KnoWs" is so sinister.  I don't make a habit of knowing what's going on at every biolab around me, and neither do you.  The only story you have here is the one the Kremlin barfed out to your "alt news" sources.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I don't use reddit as a news source. I left reddit in digust a long time ago.

We've seen the quality of your "sources".  ?

I wonder how many people who are in favour of Russia actually only support their system of government rather than the country itself. I mean people who thought the Soviet Union was great but who can't stand Putin's Russia or the other way round.

Then how many people are real Russophiles for whom Russia is always right no matter which regime or ideology is in power.

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

But they would come out and say that the labs exist in the first place?  You understand that you’re picking and choosing which elements of the same article you believe and which are lies?  Is the article reliable or isnit a source of lies?

Also why would Ukraine need multiple “Biolabs” if it wanted to attack Russia?   There are plenty of bio weapons already invented they could use. 

Why would Ukraine and NATO even want to attack Russia?

Why did Ukraine have virtually no military force prior to Russia’s invasion if it was planning a war with Russia?

Are you aware that weapons are manufactured in factories not laboratories?

Why have none of these biolabs been found and why hasn’t Ukrainie used any of these supposed new bioweapons they’ve been developing?

The sheer lunacy of you Kremlin apologists is astounding   Don’t you ever question the nonsense you’re being fed?

Wow...Beave...you never cease to impress me with just how tunnel-visioned you are. 

I bet you still think The Rona came from a wet-market.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Uh huh.  "NoBoDy KnoWs" is so sinister.  I don't make a habit of knowing what's going on at every biolab around me, and neither do you.  The only story you have here is the one the Kremlin barfed out to your "alt news" sources.

We've seen the quality of your "sources".  ?

Really? You follow Redacted as well? Great.

We just finished with a bug that shut the world down...which magically appeared from a biolab in China. Yet you think this is still a good idea? You still trust the US government to tell the truth?

Silly you...

18 hours ago, Nationalist said:

We just finished with a bug that shut the world down...which magically appeared from a biolab in China.

It may have appeared from a biolab in China, though this is far from confirmed.  Either way, what does this have to do with Ukraine?  ?

On 11/12/2022 at 9:36 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Be sure to hand over all your warm clothing to Herr Trudeau. Perhaps buy a few of his junk War Bonds while you're at it.

131977115_5041902959215499_2943749914657986445_n.jpg

Amazing how far you will go to justify what Russia is doing to the Ukrainian people. It's really quite pathetic.

Ukrainians are very familiar with Ukrainian winters, they don't need dolts like you to tell them.

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It may have appeared from a biolab in China, though this is far from confirmed.  Either way, what does this have to do with Ukraine?  ?

A US funded biolab in China, releases...on purpose or not...a pandemic on the entire world. The US has biolabs in a war zone right now. This doesn't trip your danger signals?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Nationalist said:

Wow...Beave...you never cease to impress me with just how tunnel-visioned you are. 

I bet you still think The Rona came from a wet-market.

That’s not even am attempt to answer any of those questions. The problem with people like you is that, like a child, you are willing to believe anything without even asking any questions or attempting to understand it. All that matters to people like you is that you like/admire the person telling you what to believe…or hate the person on the opposite end of it.  You have zero ability or inclination to say “that doesn’t make any sense”

42 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s not even am attempt to answer any of those questions. The problem with people like you is that, like a child, you are willing to believe anything without even asking any questions or attempting to understand it. All that matters to people like you is that you like/admire the person telling you what to believe…or hate the person on the opposite end of it.  You have zero ability or inclination to say “that doesn’t make any sense”

Lol...yes dear...

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

It's pretty close to confirmed.  If we weren't having to deal with China and Fauci, who's spent the last 3 years trying to convince everyone that it's not HIM who shit the bed, we'd be 100% sure.

Report An Analysis of the Origins of COVID-19 (senate.gov)

While precedent of previous outbreaks of human infections from contact with animals favors the hypothesis that a natural zoonotic spillover is responsible for the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 that resulted in the COVID-19 pandemic was most likely the result of a research-related incident.

I doubt you'll understand what's in this report but if you don't like what this report says, take it up with the US Senate.

Further reading - there are biomarkers that indicate strongly the virus was engineered:

(PDF) Endonuclease fingerprint indicates a synthetic origin of SARS-CoV-2 (researchgate.net)

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It's pretty close to confirmed.  If we weren't having to deal with China and Fauci, who's spent the last 3 years trying to convince everyone that it's not HIM who shit the bed, we'd be 100% sure.

Report An Analysis of the Origins of COVID-19 (senate.gov)

It's still not confirmed.  The only thing we can say now is that the body of evidence would point towards this rather than it just being natural spillover, since we don't really have any evidence whatsoever of that when we should.   It's unlikely we're going to get helpful information out of China either way, so absent of some whistleblower/defector providing evidence this is probably going to continue as another reason not to trust China.  

Good gob on providing a credible source though.  Funny how easy it is to do when it aligns with your worldview.  ?‍♂️

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

Amazing how far you will go to justify what Russia is doing to the Ukrainian people. It's really quite pathetic.

Ukrainians are very familiar with Ukrainian winters, they don't need dolts like you to tell them.

Amazing how far you'll go to justify your support of the Nazis. I also doubt you're going to be sleeping outside tonight. Nice warm bed with the heat still on...am I right?

Of course I am.

Edited by DogOnPorch

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

It's still not confirmed.  The only thing we can say now is that the body of evidence would point towards this rather than it just being natural spillover, since we don't really have any evidence whatsoever of that when we should.   It's unlikely we're going to get helpful information out of China either way, so absent of some whistleblower/defector providing evidence this is probably going to continue as another reason not to trust China.  

The fact that Fauci has been caught lying about it and is now being questioned about his role in covering up information about all things covid, tells me it's most likely to be true.

Good gob on providing a credible source though.  Funny how easy it is to do when it aligns with your worldview.  ?‍♂️

Would you also view the DoD vaccine data documents, which were exposed by 3 military whistleblowers, as "credible"?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Would you also view the DoD vaccine data documents, which were exposed by 3 military whistleblowers, as "credible"?

Not likely the ones you're referring to, and this thread isn't about vaccines.  You have several other threads dedicated for that if you want to post some DoD vaccine data documents and the relevant conclusions there, I'll look at it.  

10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Amazing how far you'll go to justify your support of the Nazis. I also doubt you're going to be sleeping outside tonight. Nice warm bed with the heat still on...am I right?

Of course I am.

Falsely screaming Nazi in order to justify the crimes of the world’s most dangerous  and oppressive dictator, Putin. Meanwhile back in reality your wannbe dictator Trump invited an actual Nazi to dinner. You’re batting 1000 kid

Edited by BeaverFever

48 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Falsely screaming Nazi in order to justify the crimes of the world’s most dangerous  and oppressive dictator, Putin. Meanwhile back in reality your wannbe dictator Trump invited an actual Nazi to dinner. You’re batting 1000 kid

If the entire Ukraine government are Nazi's for allowing one Nazi regiment. Then I assume the entire GOP supports Nazism for courting support from Nick Fuentes. 

https://www.newsweek.com/who-nick-fuentes-holocaust-denier-who-dined-donald-trump-1762541

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

St. Petersburg convicts released promo video inviting other convicts to join them in the war. One of them is so proud of his achievements, and says he is "climbing the career ladder" by "conquering new territories" and "defending the motherland".

---> The United Kingdom announced new sanctions targeting Russian figures , including Russian Deputy Prime Minister Denis Manturov and Arkadi Gostev, the director of Russia's federal prison service, which recruited criminals to send them to fight in Ukraine, AFP and Guardian reports.

Might be a good time to negotiate peace, eh?

Who is this war really benefitting?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-zelenskyy-yellen-bankman-fried-use-federal-investigations-celebrated

Ahhh...OK so hundreds of billions to Ukraine with no audits or accountability.

A good gig...if you can stomach the 100,000 dead Ukrainians as the cost of making Zelinsky and his buddies rich.

Apparently...the lauded little comic-boy and his buddies, are good to go.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Might be a good time to negotiate peace, eh?

No?  

Who is this war really benefitting?

Nobody, especially not Russia.  That's why Putin should withdraw his troops.  ?

Tucker Carlson links.  Do you have any Alex Jones for us while you're at it?  

Ahhh...OK so hundreds of billions to Ukraine with no audits or accountability.

Hundreds of billions?  No accountability or audits?  Weren't you complaining about there being US personnel in Ukraine?  They're there to audit what's going on with their donated weapons.  

A good gig...if you can stomach the 100,000 dead Ukrainians as the cost of making Zelinsky and his buddies rich.

Apparently...the lauded little comic-boy and his buddies, are good to go.

Tell us more how you feel.  

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.9e6cfcee94a63c7b1e437cba1ca2604a.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No?  

Nobody, especially not Russia.  That's why Putin should withdraw his troops.  ?

Tucker Carlson links.  Do you have any Alex Jones for us while you're at it?  

Hundreds of billions?  No accountability or audits?  Weren't you complaining about there being US personnel in Ukraine?  They're there to audit what's going on with their donated weapons.  

Tell us more how you feel.  

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.9e6cfcee94a63c7b1e437cba1ca2604a.png

The Biden administration is currently scurrying to track down the approximately $20 billion in military aid it sent to Ukraine, amid a warning by Republicans of impending audits after they take over the House in January.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/republicans-vow-audit-to-track-bidens-20-bln-ukraine-aid

How do I "feel"? Like an elementary teacher with a class full of special needs children.

How do you feel?