War In Ukraine

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Anti-Nazi. You're pro-Nazi.

Putin is the closest thing to the Nazis the world has seen since the actual Nazis. He’s the one invading and annexing territory and targeting civilians while brutally suppressing his own people at home  

Your claim that the entire population of Ukrainians and their jewish leader are Nazis and that therefore their territory must be annexed and their civilians must be bombed is laughable. You’re not anti-Nazi yoyre pro naxi.  

14 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ukraine from space at night.

Either the Ukrainians are very good at getting their blackout-curtain all pulled or the Russians have succeeded in destroying Ukraine's power grid.

Which do you think is the most likely, there?

FiU9EuKX0AMntRB.jpg

It's time Ukraine was supplied with the capacity to knock Russia's power grid for a loop.

Edited by eyeball

20 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Who's arguing that Russia isn't destroying Ukraine's power grid?  Even the Ukrainians are saying they are ?.  

That's all Vladimir Putin seems to have left though.  He can't beat the Ukrainian army, so he'll lob drones and missiles at infrastructure knowing the Ukrainians won't retaliate, and pray that the EU (who just designated Russia a terror state) and the US/Canada etc get bored of subsidizing his downfall.  

Sounds like a good tactic to me...

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's time Ukraine was supplied with the capacity to knock Russia's power grid for a loop.

There it is...I just knew if I followed this long enough, one of you would play your real hand.

Knowing full well the repercussions of such an act, you wanna see it happen.

Tell ya what. We can place you in the midst of a nuclear reaction and you can melt away gleefully. 

I for one, would rather avoid such a demise.

Peace talks WITHOUT the fcking Brits, Polaks and Yankees...Now before some jack-ass actually follows this insane idea.

Edited by Nationalist

19 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The made-up germ labs.  The straw-man Nazis.  Even the Russians on the front lines aren't drinking the Kool-Aid like you are.  ?

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/03/pentagon-funding-biolabs-in-ukraine-real-concern-of-pathogen-releases-if-russia-attacks/

59 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Did you read the article and what it said?

?

Of course. It claims the biolabs are there for perfectly innocent reasons.

Do I believe that? Not really. Not after learning the US government has been financing and running biolabs all along.

Like in Wuhan.

Nope...once bitten...

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Of course. It claims the biolabs are there for perfectly innocent reasons.

Do I believe that? Not really. Not after learning the US government has been financing and running biolabs all along.

Like in Wuhan.

Nope...once bitten...

Every developed country has “biolabs,” genius. Its not evidence that they are planning to launch a preemptive strike against their neighbours with newly invented biological weapons (as opposed to the countless varieties already available) that would wipe out both countries for no reason whatsoever.  

Furthermore, having a biology lab is not the same thing as developing weaponized biological agents.  And having a biology lab is not even remotely the same thing as manufacturing a military weapon system that can deliver a biological payload to a designated target. 

Lastly the Kremlin apologists have completely failed to explain how annexing Crimea and Donbas would somehow prevent an attack from these fictional “biolabs”. If anything that would trigger an attack which has yet to happen for some unexplained reason . 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Your own link says Russian biolabs claims are BS and clearly says they’re for disposal and safe storage of leftover Soviet bio weapons material. Which is 100% completely different from manufacturing new biowepons

12 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Your own link says Russian biolabs claims are BS and clearly says they’re for disposal and safe storage of leftover Soviet bio weapons material. Which is 100% completely different from manufacturing new biowepons

Yes well...I bet you know how much I believe that...don't you.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I had one much like it. I was running the boat in the picture for the last year it was a Canadian boat. It's up in Alaska now.

Nice. Fishing is in my retirement plans. Not on a boat like that mind you...a little tub with a small motor so I can go out on the water and hear...nothing.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Nice. Fishing is in my retirement plans. Not on a boat like that mind you...a little tub with a small motor so I can go out on the water and hear...nothing.

I'm way ahead of you in my little dinghy. It's got a new 15hp Merc with an electric starter.  Perfect little one man crabln' and jiggin' boat. Works fine for taking grand-kids out to look for bears at low tide too.  It's so quiet you can hear the bears rolling rocks over and crunching back the little crabs they're after.  Every now and then they catch a big one.

In any case to bring it all back to the topic...

W7ZP74NW2EOSJRXDEM2MASFHOI.png?auto=webp

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You said there was no evidence of biolabs. I showed you there is.

?

But its an article that says Biolabs conspiracies from people like you are full of shyte and you said you don’t believe the article!   Don’t you see how ridiculous you’re being?

Edited by BeaverFever

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

?

But its an article that says Biolabs conspiracies from people like you are full of shyte and you said you don’t believe the article!   Don’t you see how ridiculous you’re being?

Nope. Sorry. I showed you there ARE biolabs. Now...the military is certainly not gonna come out and say, 'Yup. We're making biological weapons there.'

The labs exist. Gawd knows what they are doing in them.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nope. Sorry. I showed you there ARE biolabs. Now...the military is certainly not gonna come out and say, 'Yup. We're making biological weapons there.'

Right.  Biolabs.  Those aren't the same things as bioweapon labs.  Unless you live way out in rural BF nowhere, YOU probably live close to a "biolab".  My sister works at "a biolab".  My friend works down the road at a "biolab" at the university.  Biolabs are everywhere.  The article you linked made a point of refuting your the BS you're trying to parrot from the Kremlin, but such are your abilities to warp reality around you that all you can offer, "of COURSE they deny it".  ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Right.  Biolabs.  Those aren't the same things as bioweapon labs.  Unless you live way out in rural BF nowhere, YOU probably live close to a "biolab".  My sister works at "a biolab".  My friend works down the road at a "biolab" at the university.  Biolabs are everywhere.  The article you linked made a point of refuting your the BS you're trying to parrot from the Kremlin, but such are your abilities to warp reality around you that all you can offer, "of COURSE they deny it".  ? 

Dude if you wanna believe the US military, after all that has gone on the last couple years...bully for you.

Me? I'll just rely on more independent sources...and my better judgment.