War In Ukraine

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The S-300 isn't in active service with the Russians, that's why...nutjob.

That’s another falsehood you shameless fabricator.  They’re in Russian active service in Ukraine and also recently in Syria. Why don’t you try citing a source for all your BS claims for a change. Oh because its all fabricated BS claims

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s another falsehood you shameless fabricator.  They’re in Russian active service in Ukraine and also recently in Syria. Why don’t you try citing a source for all your BS claims for a change. Oh because its all fabricated BS claims

Are you still trying to prove that the Russians fired that missile into Poland? 

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The Ukrainians are not gonna invade Russia, Beave. Get realistic.

Correct they are not. But that fact wouldn’t stop Russia from falsely claiming that, and if they did you will be the first to believe them! And you’ll avoid answering any questions about your comment above;  “Its a double false flag! Ukrainians disguised as Russians disguised as Ukrainians, invading Russia to make it look like  a Russian false flag!!”    It will be hilarious to watch you guys twist into pretzels. 

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

More brick-ish comments from The Peanut Gallery.

Tell ya what Beave...show me where I ever said "Russia good"...or go home.

Every word of every post you make attacks Ukraine and minimizes/defends/equivocates with Russian misdeeds. You perpetuate ridiculous Kremlin propaganda without question including nonsensical assertions about non-existent bioweapons and Zelensky being a “Jewish Nazi” who started this war because…well just for no real reason. You can barely contain your glee when describing Russian bombardment of civilians and your hope that millions of them freeze to death this winter as a result. You sulk that Ukrainian defence against invasion is “warmongering” but hypocritically refuse to condemn the Russian invasion itself as such. 

You are a shameless Russian shill who is too much of a coward to admit what he is so you pathetically try to maintain this phoney image that fools absolutely nobody. .  Same for @DogOnPorch  

18 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Correct they are not. But that fact wouldn’t stop Russia from falsely claiming that, and if they did you will be the first to believe them! And you’ll avoid answering any questions about your comment above;  “Its a double false flag! Ukrainians disguised as Russians disguised as Ukrainians, invading Russia to make it look like  a Russian false flag!!”    It will be hilarious to watch you guys twist into pretzels. 

What colour is your sky?

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Are you still trying to prove that the Russians fired that missile into Poland? 

No. I’ve said quite clearly multiple times that it was likely fired by Ukraine by accident, as has been stated by Biden, NATO and the MSM, disproving your theory that they are all conspiring to report pro-Ukraine lies.  Please pay attention 

I happened to point out a fact that Russia does in fact fire S300s at ground targets, which somehow triggered DOP(e) and set him off to post a series of uninformed lies.  

24 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

No. I’ve said quite clearly multiple times that it was likely fired by Ukraine by accident, as has been stated by Biden, NATO and the MSM, disproving your theory that they are all conspiring to report pro-Ukraine lies.  Please pay attention 

I happened to point out a fact that Russia does in fact fire S300s at ground targets, which somehow triggered DOP(e) and set him off to post a series of uninformed lies.  

I see...

Ukraine uses the S-300.

With Russia, the S-400 has replaced it putting their remaining S-300s into reserve units.

Everything we hear about Ukraine and S-300s comes FROM Ukraine. So when the Ukrainians say that the Russians are now using a surface to air missile (with a small 150kg warhead....and relatively short range) as an ad hoc ballistic missile by simply attaching a 'GPS unit', it sets off my BS detector, alright. The S-300 requires multiple support vehicles just to shoot. The SAM itself is very expensive per round. Why do that when one has plenty...thousands...of dirt cheap reserve Scuds just waiting to be fueled-up and launched? Those have HUGE warheads and very long range.

Ukraine is shooting-off the S-300s in this fight. Lots of them. They have aircraft to shoot down. Russia...not so much if any at this point. The Ukrainian air force is essentially non-existent. A tiny fraction of all the S-300s being fired will actually hit a Russian aircraft. The rest will impact onto Ukrainian territory...or Polish as we've seen.

S-300s impacting onto civilian targets we can assume is the problem here...bad for moral when your own forces are killing the civilians they're supposed to be protecting. So invent an outwardly plausible story about the Russians doing the shooting...only a few missile junkies like DOP will go "Huh??? No way!"

I'll believe it...literally...when I see it in action. ATM all we have is Ukraine claiming it...and they want money.

• Like 1

Ukraine from space at night.

Either the Ukrainians are very good at getting their blackout-curtain all pulled or the Russians have succeeded in destroying Ukraine's power grid.

Which do you think is the most likely, there?

FiU9EuKX0AMntRB.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Either the Ukrainians are very good at getting their blackout-curtain all pulled or the Russians have succeeded in destroying Ukraine's power grid.

FiU9EuKX0AMntRB.jpg

Who's arguing that Russia isn't destroying Ukraine's power grid?  Even the Ukrainians are saying they are ?.  

That's all Vladimir Putin seems to have left though.  He can't beat the Ukrainian army, so he'll lob drones and missiles at infrastructure knowing the Ukrainians won't retaliate, and pray that the EU (who just designated Russia a terror state) and the US/Canada etc get bored of subsidizing his downfall.  

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

FiU9EuKX0AMntRB.jpg

Seems you support terror campaigns against civilians infrastructure. 

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Who's arguing that Russia isn't destroying Ukraine's power grid?  Even the Ukrainians are saying they are ?.  

That's all Vladimir Putin seems to have left though.  He can't beat the Ukrainian army, so he'll lob drones and missiles at infrastructure knowing the Ukrainians won't retaliate, and pray that the EU (who just designated Russia a terror state) and the US/Canada etc get bored of subsidizing his downfall.  

Non-stop victory for Ukraine.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ukraine uses the S-300.

With Russia, the S-400 has replaced it putting their remaining S-300s into reserve units.

Everything we hear about Ukraine and S-300s comes FROM Ukraine. So when the Ukrainians say that the Russians are now using a surface to air missile (with a small 150kg warhead....and relatively short range) as an ad hoc ballistic missile by simply attaching a 'GPS unit', it sets off my BS detector, alright. The S-300 requires multiple support vehicles just to shoot. The SAM itself is very expensive per round. Why do that when one has plenty...thousands...of dirt cheap reserve Scuds just waiting to be fueled-up and launched? Those have HUGE warheads and very long range.

Ukraine is shooting-off the S-300s in this fight. Lots of them. They have aircraft to shoot down. Russia...not so much if any at this point. The Ukrainian air force is essentially non-existent. A tiny fraction of all the S-300s being fired will actually hit a Russian aircraft. The rest will impact onto Ukrainian territory...or Polish as we've seen.

S-300s impacting onto civilian targets we can assume is the problem here...bad for moral when your own forces are killing the civilians they're supposed to be protecting. So invent an outwardly plausible story about the Russians doing the shooting...only a few missile junkies like DOP will go "Huh??? No way!"

I'll believe it...literally...when I see it in action. ATM all we have is Ukraine claiming it...and they want money.

1) IT IS A REPORTED FACT THAT RUSSIAN HAS S300s in use in Ukraine and also recently in Syria. Some were actually relocated feom Syria to Ukraine

2) IT IS A REPORTED FACT That Russian forces in Ukraine have been firing S300s at Ground targets. This was widely reported as early as JULY and there is no reason anyone would have been making ot up

3) You BS detector must be going off all the time with your made up nonsense about GPS etc. The S300 doesn’t need or use GPS to navigate

4)  You gush without evidence of Russias supposed bottomless scud arsenal but conveniently skip over the Iranian Shahid kamikaze drones that Russia has had to buy urgently to keep up its civilian bombardment  campaign  

5). YOU STILL DONT GET IT. IAM NOT SAYING THE S300 THAT LANDED IN POLAND IS RUSSIAN  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS BEFORE IT SINKS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?

Edited by BeaverFever