War In Ukraine

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

So you will continue to selectively pick and choose reported reality and switch your MSM conspiracy on and off as is convenient to support your preformed belief of Russia good, Ukraine bad. 

Gotcha

More brick-ish comments from The Peanut Gallery.

Tell ya what Beave...show me where I ever said "Russia good"...or go home.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Remember how Putin had Kherson evacuated? All or most of the ethnic Russians left.

Oh so that's how this works. Yet when Ukrainians flee invading Russians, the democratic will of those left shall be honoured. 

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You can say anything you like. But when facts disagree with Libbie, war-mongering howling, there are only 2 choices:

1. Stupid

2. Automated bot.

I could say the same about you. 

You can see that reckless terror campaigns against Ukrainian civilians can cause damage to NATO nations, even unintentionally. So it's in NATOs interest to reduce Russia's influence here. But that's war-mongering. . . to you. 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Oh so that's how this works. Yet when Ukrainians flee invading Russians, the democratic will of those left shall be honoured. 

I could say the same about you. 

You can see that reckless terror campaigns against Ukrainian civilians can cause damage to NATO nations, even unintentionally. So it's in NATOs interest to reduce Russia's influence here. But that's war-mongering. . . to you. 

1. The Russians had not invaded anywhere when the first referendum happened.

2. Oh for Gawd's sake. It was a UKE missile that hit that farm in Poland. You should stop making a mockery of facts.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. The Russians had not invaded anywhere when the first referendum happened.

You're joking right? These sham elections happened a few months ago when Ukraine was poised to take back huge swaths of occupied territory. Putin even tried to annex territory that he didn't control. 

2. Oh for Gawd's sake. It was a UKE missile that hit that farm in Poland. You should stop making a mockery of facts.

Trying to defend against a Russian barrage against Civilian infrastructure and people. How is that not terrorism? 

You're joking right? These sham elections happened a few months ago when Ukraine was poised to take back huge swaths of occupied territory. Putin even tried to annex territory that he didn't control. 

Trying to defend against a Russian barrage against Civilian infrastructure and people. How is that not terrorism? 

1. No...but you're doing a very good job of making yourself out to be a joke. But for your edification:

First Referendum in Donbas Region: May 11, 2014

Russian Invasion of Donbas Region: February 24, 2022

2. Perhaps the Ukes need to learn to aim their missiles so they don't kill people in Poland? Or better yet...maybe they should begin real peace talks so the Ukes don't freeze to death this winter? Or would you be happy to watch thousands die of exposure?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. No...but you're doing a very good job of making yourself out to be a joke. But for your edification:

First Referendum in Donbas Region: May 11, 2014

Russian Invasion of Donbas Region: February 24, 2022

I'm talking about Annexation Votes taken in late September. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/28/1125543244/ukraine-sham-referendums-russia-annexation

2. Perhaps the Ukes need to learn to aim their missiles so they don't kill people in Poland? Or better yet...maybe they should begin real peace talks so the Ukes don't freeze to death this winter? Or would you be happy to watch thousands die of exposure?

And yet you still contend to not be Pro-Putin. You feel that all Putin's actions are a reasonable means to an end. And that Ukraine trying retain freedom and not be a Putin Puppet state is war-monger. It shows where your true motives come from. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

I'm talking about Annexation Votes taken in late September. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/28/1125543244/ukraine-sham-referendums-russia-annexation

And yet you still contend to not be Pro-Putin. You feel that all Putin's actions are a reasonable means to an end. And that Ukraine trying retain freedom and not be a Putin Puppet state is war-monger. It shows where your true motives come from. 

So don't say dumb shite and you won't look like a joke.

Again...I'm not "pro" any of them, Tweenkie-poo. I'm not the one trying to justify a protracted war that the Ukraine cannot win without NATO aid and I'm not the one supporting more NATO aid. All I want is for NATO to stay the hell out of a war that is none of their Gawd-Damn business.

Oh and...peace would be nice...before thousands freeze to death. But it might already be too late for that.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So don't say dumb shite and you won't look like a joke.

Again...I'm not "pro" any of them, Tweenkie-poo. I'm not the one trying to justify a protracted war that the Ukraine cannot win without NATO aid and I'm not the one supporting more NATO aid. All I want is for NATO to stay the hell out of a war that is none of their Gawd-Damn business.

So you're all about Putin appeasement. 

Oh and...peace would be nice...before thousands freeze to death. But it might already be too late for that.

So what terms should be amenable to Ukraine Mr. Peace lover? You do know Russia tried to take out Ukraine? Would a protracted Guerilla war be more to your liking? 

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

So you're all about Putin appeasement. 

So what terms should be amenable to Ukraine Mr. Peace lover? You do know Russia tried to take out Ukraine? Would a protracted Guerilla war be more to your liking? 

Oh please do give the false accusations and Tweenkie sound-bytes a rest.

What terms? Whatever terms produce an end to this. Why don't you believe me when I say, 'I don't give a rat's ass for either of them'? I don't care what the "terms" are. Why do you?

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yet you keep commenting. 

Because I don't want to see a dangerous authoritarian Annex independent democracies. 

Democracy? In Ukraine? Bah hahahahahah...

Dude...the first thing ol' Comic-Boy did when elected, was trample of the Ukrainian press.

Dunno about that. Does Putin do well with a Free Press? 

Hell no! Just another reason I could give a rat's ass about either of 'em in this war.

Look...try to think rationally. Two countries...with a very long history together...have products the globe happens to need. Grains and gas. They have a skirmish over a quarter of one's land mass. Neither are military allies but we do have some rather valuable commerce with both of 'em. One side is WAY more powerful than the other and on top of that, the weaker of the two just recently gained independence from the larger of the two counties. And our reaction should be to prolong this skirmish?

Our reaction SHOULD have been...'Have your little fight but keep the grains and gas flowing.'

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Hell no! Just another reason I could give a rat's ass about either of 'em in this war.

Look...try to think rationally. Two countries...with a very long history together...have products the globe happens to need. Grains and gas. They have a skirmish over a quarter of one's land mass. Neither are military allies but we do have some rather valuable commerce with both of 'em. One side is WAY more powerful than the other and on top of that, the weaker of the two just recently gained independence from the larger of the two counties. And our reaction should be to prolong this skirmish?

Our reaction SHOULD have been...'Have your little fight but keep the grains and gas flowing.'

Perhaps from the safety of Canada, it's convenient to take that view. I'm sure most of Western Europe does not feel that way. As even Trump said, being reliant on Russian Gas is not good business for Western Europe. 

Unfortunately for you, NATO is an alliance that includes Canada and the US. All NATO Nations came to America's Aid after 911. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Perhaps from the safety of Canada, it's convenient to take that view. I'm sure most of Western Europe does not feel that way. As even Trump said, being reliant on Russian Gas is not good business for Western Europe. 

Unfortunately for you, NATO is an alliance that includes Canada and the US. All NATO Nations came to America's Aid after 911. 

911...another misguided over reaction. Ya lets keep doing that!

Western Europe is now asking where the electricity and heat is. Why gas costs so much. Is there going to be a nuclear war.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

911...another misguided over reaction. Ya lets keep doing that!

Western Europe is now asking where the electricity and heat is. Why gas costs so much. Is there going to be a nuclear war.

?

Western Europe has the gas it needs for the winter.  They're more worried about what's going on in Ukraine, and today the European Parliament declared Russia a terrorist state.  

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Which is exactly the same thing as saying, "Okay Russia you go ahead and take what you like," which is precisely what you want to have happen:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.c976a6b5b5a9fc478fa430dafedd5923.png

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So it's preferable to be held hostage by Russia? 

BTW an Energy Crisis in Europe is not a sure thing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/16/business/europe-energy-natural-gas.html

The upending of the natural gas market in Europe has been head-spinning, and it isn’t over. Europe’s gas storage facilities, which gorged on L.N.G. all spring and summer, are full; they can barely take any more. The price of a shipload of L.N.G., which might have sold for $20 million two years ago, soared to perhaps $200 million last summer, and is now about half that, with winter fast approaching.

29 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

?

Western Europe has the gas it needs for the winter.  They're more worried about what's going on in Ukraine, and today the European Parliament declared Russia a terrorist state.  

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

Which is exactly the same thing as saying, "Okay Russia you go ahead and take what you like," which is precisely what you want to have happen:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.c976a6b5b5a9fc478fa430dafedd5923.png

More Peanut Gallery shit. Western Europe is already complaining about the prices the US is charging to ship gas over there. Coal for heating is very hard to come by and also wildly expensive. But tell ya what...you go watch them freeze with a smile on your face...and misquote people at will. All it does is show how little honour you really have.

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

So it's preferable to be held hostage by Russia? 

BTW an Energy Crisis in Europe is not a sure thing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/16/business/europe-energy-natural-gas.html

Who's being held hostage? If I'm not mistaken, it was Europe that decided they didn't want to buy Russian gas.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

BTW...you do your argument little aid by quoting the NYT.

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Here's another. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/european-gas-prices-why-have-they-been-falling-2022-10-26/

Though I expect you only accept RT as a source. 

Nope. But I have learned to not believe the NYT at all.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/thousands-protest-germany-demanding-solidarity-energy-relief-2022-10-22/

and

https://balkangreenenergynews.com/france-joins-germany-in-accusing-us-of-using-ukraine-war-to-overcharge-for-gas/

BTW...none of this addresses the fact that the Ukes have a real problem on their hands.

Edited by Nationalist