War In Ukraine

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Be sure to hand over all your warm clothing to Herr Trudeau. Perhaps buy a few of his junk War Bonds while you're at it.

131977115_5041902959215499_2943749914657986445_n.jpg

Once again you’re confused and failing to learn lessons recently taught to you on the other thread  

Russia is the invading army that is away from its own country and supply base , not Ukraine. So you keep getting it backwards.  Also I have it on good authority that Ukrainians are accustomed to Ukrainian winters. 

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

So are Canadians. Are you going to sleep outside tonight? No?

Didn't think so.

When  I was in the Army Reserve I slept outdoors in Algonquin Park in February and I would gladly do it again had to defend my country try your beloved Russian invaders   It’s something soldiers train for and something your poorly trained and poorly equipped conscripts won’t be able to hack  

Please explain why you keep thinking that a harsh Ukrainian winter gives then invading Russians the advantage.  Weather usually provides an advantage to the Home Team

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

When  I was in the Army Reserve I slept outdoors in Algonquin Park in February and I would gladly do it again had to defend my country try your beloved Russian invaders   It’s something soldiers train for and something your poorly trained and poorly equipped conscripts won’t be able to hack  

Please explain why you keep thinking that a harsh Ukrainian winter gives then invading Russians the advantage.  Weather usually provides an advantage to the Home Team

I have no dog in your beloved war. I couldn't care less for either side. Canada has zero business being there other than in its new role as the 4th Reich's biiitch...which you clearly support.

I hope they all freeze in darkness and you along with them.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I have no dog in your beloved war. I couldn't care less for either side. Canada has zero business being there other than in its new role as the 4th Reich's biiitch...which you clearly support.

I hope they all freeze in darkness and you along with them.

Hilarious BS you shamelessly shill for Russia in every post, including in the one above where you ridiculously claim to be neutral ehile calling Ukraine the 4th Reich for daring to resist a Russian invasion. The only 4th Reich here is your beloved Putin’s Russia but it’s failing miserably due to massive incompetence at every level including the internet posters who support them in online chat forums 

Thanks for wishing me personal harm for daring to disagree with you on an online chat forum. You’re not really doing a good job convincing anyone that you’re just a good guy who just wants peace and happiness for all. No wonder you admire a murderous tyrant and warmonger like Putin.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
  • Poland: Explosion with two dead in a town on the border with Ukraine. 
  • Polish media reported that two people died on Tuesday afternoon after a projectile hit an area where grain was being dried in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine.
  • American security official announces that it was Russian missiles
  • Polish Prime Minister urgently convened the Security Committee
  • A Pentagon spokesman said Tuesday evening that the Department of Defense does not yet have official confirmation that it was a Russian missile that fell in Poland.

Easter European Media. 

Putin done effed up! 

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Russian incompetence or reckless maliciousness?  

Putin’s puppets will be on here shortly  tell us it’s Poland’s fault for putting its territory and citizens infront of Russias missiles in a clear act of aggression  against kind old Uncle Vlad. 

Imagine if Ukraine sent missiles into Belarus or Russia, by mistake? 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Other posts in that thread aren't nearly as definitive. 

I don't imagine you care if it's a Ukrainian S-300. All you're looking for is your version of the Gleiwitz incident. You desire WW3 and here's your casus belli.

So have at it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I don't imagine you care if it's a Ukrainian S-300. All you're looking for is your version of the Gleiwitz incident. You desire WW3 and here's your casus belli.

So have at it.

If it's an accident, we'll find out soon enough. 

It does strain logic to think that Russia would be that stupid. 

But this will give NATO more reason to provide Ukraine with way more air defence, it shows they are a threat to NATO airspace if they're going to be that reckless with their terror campaign against civilians. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

As mentioned...heh...this was a Ukrainian owned S-300.

Now the warmongers are in the position of defending their mistake. Suck it.

The S-300...and 400/500 series are very BIG surface to air missiles. Not for shelling elementary schools, hospitals...or Polish farmers. But, it does have reliability problems during launch...not so much while in flight. Quite deadly to aircraft. But, less effective vs a cruise missile.

Reliability during launch?? Yup...it's a terror to its own crews. Once the pop-charge forces the missile out of its launch tube, the main engine fires...but not always. One runs as fast as possible at that point...

All rockets can fail...Patriot failure below. But the S-300 is notorious...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Now the warmongers are in the position of defending their mistake. Suck it.

The S-300...and 400/500 series are very BIG surface to air missiles. Not for shelling elementary schools, hospitals...or Polish farmers. But, it does have reliability problems during launch...not so much while in flight. Quite deadly to aircraft. But, less effective vs a cruise missile.

They’re not “defending” the mistake they’re accepting it, a concept  you apologists can’t even grasp.  Now you must admit that Biden, NATO and the MSM are being honest and truthful   Doesn’t really tie in to your ridiculous nonsensical conspiracy   

Also its time for another DOP correction: As has been reported for some time now, since at least July, the one Russia as has been firing S300s at civilian ground targets due to lack of proper munitions  

Is Russia RUNNING OUT of weapons in Ukraine: Putin's army hits ground targets with surface-to-air missiles that are meant to shoot down planes amid 'critical' weapon shortages 

By Chris Jewers For Mailonline and Afp09:52 24 Jul 2022, updated 18:23 25 Jul 2022

Russia has been hitting ground targets in Ukraine with a surface-to-air missiles, reports have said, the latest sign of growing logistical issues faced by Moscow.

The Soviet-era S-300 missile system, first deployed in 1979, was originally designed to defend against air raids and cruise missiles for the Soviet Air Defence Forces….

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043373/amp/Russia-using-surface-air-missiles-hit-ground-targets-Ukraine-reports-say.html

But as I said I think in the Poland incident it sounds like a Ukrainian missile 

Edited by BeaverFever

More likely: recent claims that the relatively short ranged S-300 can be used as a ballistic missile (by completely retooling its very specific 30N6 FLAP LID homing-radar guidance system to "GPS") are intended to cover-up similar stray impacts on friendly targets throughout Ukraine by the Zelensky government.

Russia did it...not us! Never us...

A lot of S-300s are being fired...not all of them hit an aircraft. Not even close to all...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Here is the big elephant in the room: 

From what it looks, it will be a cold winter in Ukraine, this new Russian general keeps targeting energy supplies and at this rate -> millions will be without power for the winter.

Ukrainians are asking their diaspora to stay in the West as to not burden the energy sector by returning. 

Think about that, I know is hard here, but days and days in a cold winter with no power, no water. 

Can a society maintain loyalty without the basic needs?

will Ukrainians become even more nationalistic

or

turn the other way and demand of Zelenskyy a deal with Russia? 

I'm assured by fellow posters here that sleeping outside for months in freezing weather (as the bullets fly) is being looked forward to by the always victorious Ukrainian soldiers.

And they're certainly always victorious.

Civilians? Oh yes...them.

Well, whadayahdo? They will love it, too.

• Like 1