War In Ukraine

On 9/23/2022 at 7:20 PM, August1991 said:

We now have a civilised world.

As in 1914, don't let idiots such as Biden or Putin start another cataclysm.

But they have taken the bit in their mouths, as they say.  There seems to be a gathering momentum, and the world economy could apparently use the kick start of an escalating war...

On 9/22/2022 at 9:55 PM, athos said:

Goodness me what Anglo Khazarian crap propaganda.

Hey you’re back!  Did you spend a couple weeks in a gulag for missing your daily troll-post quota down at the troll farm?

I was worried that maybe you “accidentally fell out a window” which seems to happen a lot to those who disappoint their leaders in your country. 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, DogOnPorch said:

You're just another dirty old warmonger keen to send young people to die.

Your phoney peace-posturing isn’t fooling anyone, you’re just another Putin mouthpiece trying to justify his invasion. You’re only calling for immediate peace now because Putin’s losing and you want to lock-in the Russian-occupied territory that hasn’t been recaptured yet. 

You are pathetically attempting to blame the consequences of Putin’s completely unjustified invasion on the invaded instead of the invader, claiming it’s all the victims fault for daring to defend themselves against their attacker instead of unconditionally surrendering.  It’s shamefully transparent. You should be embarrassed. 

On 9/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, 500channelsurfer said:

when Greece invented democracy they too stood up to tyrannical invaders.

Not really.  

There was no polity called “Greece” in ancient times  just a bunch of culturally-related independent city- states, most all of which were not democratic at all. In fact “tyrant” was their title for one-man ruler and it was not considered a bad thing at all. People in Ancient Greek cities  would be like “oh ya so-and-so would make a great Tyrant I hope he becomes our Tyrant some day”.  

Also mostly the Greek City-states were at war with each other not “foreign invaders”. Even when the Persian empire invaded, there were Greeks fighting on both sides because   Persia was the regional superpower that was drawn into a local conflict  between different greeks, some of whom were allied with Persia. The Persians were not particularly “tyrannical” compared to Greeks or others. 

The British were not particularly “tyrannical oppressors” to the Americans either for that matter. 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 9/22/2022 at 10:33 PM, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah, there you go again collusion boy.

As far as this thread is concerned, the war in Ukraine is absolutely the result of NATO encroachment, the US absolutely was violating international treaties with their aggressive bioweapons research in Ukraine, and Zelensky absolutely is a fascist with an army that includes actual Nazis.

If you'd like to dispute any of those claims, go ahead, I'd love to see you man-up for once.

I eagerly await your snivelling and ad-hominem attacks. 

You’re ridiculous Bioweapons claim is total idiotic BS invented by the Kremlin 

Your OPINION that “NATO encroachment” justifies invasion of a sovereign nation is not supported by any international law 

Zelensky is Jewish therefore doubtful he is a Nazi or a fascist and none of his government policies reflect fascist practices. Putin’s regime, which is a mutually-reinforcing combination of murderous dictatorship and private sector oligarchy is actual fascism in practice   

On 9/24/2022 at 5:54 AM, athos said:

Russian television showed the flight time of the RS-28 Sarmat missile to the capitals of the countries that arm Ukraine the most.

FdXOjFfXgAUAO8E?format=jpg&name=small

One of the countries that arms Ukraine the most is Russia, because its poorly performing military loves to abandon and surrender operable military equipment. Will you be nuking yourselves?

Putin’s new law stating troops who surrender will face 10 years in prison is an obvious admission of their military failures and isn’t going to change anything. 

Tucker Carlson is still Putin’s useful idiot it seems..

Russian State TV Using Tucker Carlson Clips to Promote War as Unrest Grows

By Anders Anglesey On 9/25/22 at 6:27 AM EDT

Russian state TV is using clips of Fox News host Tucker Carlson to promote the country's war against Ukraine amid protests against Vladimir Putin's partial mobilization.

News channels and TV pundits in Russia have regularly included clips from Carlson's show in a bid to sure up support for its illegal war with Ukraine.

On Saturday, Davis shared a video from Russian state TV where hosts played a translated clip of Carlson speaking on Fox News.

The footage shows Carlson saying "happy anniversary" to the now-seven-month conflict, before adding that it was impossible Ukraine could win a war against Russia.

….

The Fox News host has previously been mocked over his claims that Putin was not, in fact, losing the war in Ukraine but actually winning.

Days after Carlson made the claim, Ukraine forced Russian troops to retreat from major strategic holds near Kharkiv. Many took to Twitter and referred to Carlson as "a master war expert."

?

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-state-tv-using-tucker-carlson-clips-promote-war-unrest-grows-1746067?utm_source=Flipboard&utm_medium=App&utm_campaign=Partnerships

Related Story:

Fox News Host Tucker Carlson Mocked as Ukrainians Force Russia to Retreat

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-tucker-carlson-mocked-ukrainians-force-russia-retreat-1741805

Edited by BeaverFever

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your phoney peace-posturing isn’t fooling anyone, you’re just another Putin mouthpiece trying to justify his invasion.

It's you're & phony

That you and your friends want to fight to the last dead Ukrainian or Russian just makes you warmongers and part of the problem rather than part of any solution.

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's you're & phony

That you and your friends want to fight to the last dead Ukrainian or Russian just makes you warmongers and part of the problem rather than part of any solution.

Haha. It’s not “you’re”, its YOUR.  YOU’RE means YOU ARE

You don’t care about peace or casualties. I didn’t hear you calling for Russia to halt its invasion and withdraw when the war started.  You’re shilling for Russia because Russia is losing and you want to lock in the territory they haven’t lost yet.

Keep repeating you hollow concerns for peace and human life everyone here knows YOU’RE full of BS

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No it isn't and now people are wondering why Boris was sent to derail a peace deal in April. Only you aren't wondering.

I hear Churchill derailed a peace deal with Hitler, that English warmongering bastard. WW2 is Churchills fault, he should have just surrendered to Hitler and saved all those lives. 

Edited by BeaverFever

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Where do you get this bullshit?  The only one threatening to use nukes is Putin  Because he is losing and getting desperate. 

I get it the same place you get “your” (not you are) bull shit.  The internet.

You are(or you’re) a little passionate this morning, 8 posts in a row to correct strangers in the internet?

Let me ask you this:  who’s more crazy, Putin or Biden?  Personally I can’t decide...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

You are(or you’re) a little passionate this morning, 8 posts in a row to correct strangers in the internet?

Let me ask you this:  who’s more crazy, Putin or Biden?  Personally I can’t decide...

Putin is not crazy. He’s just evil. Trump is crazy. 

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

YouTube gets rid of them but Rumble keeps their collection of Zelensky stoned out of his mind videos intact which really make me nervous. Is the man an addict as some claim? Seems he knows Hunter Biden a little too well...

Putin is ex-KGB of course and likely has killed people in the past.

Biden....gosh, he's too far gone.

As for peace treaties in April...why did NATO stop them from signing?

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/09/02/diplomacy-watch-why-did-the-west-stop-a-peace-deal-in-ukraine/

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I hear Churchill derailed a peace deal with Hitler, that English warmongering bastard. WW2 is Churchills fault, he should have just surrendered to Hitler and saved all those lives. 

So when does your flight to the front-lines leave?

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Biden is just the front man of a policy team that’s much larger than he is. Biden just reads the script. He’s not the leader of a personality cult like Trump or of a crime gang like Putin. 

If you are saying, he's the president but he's not in control, I would agree with you there.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

YouTube gets rid of them but Rumble keeps their collection of Zelensky stoned out of his mind videos intact which really make me nervous. Is the man an addict as some claim? Seems he knows Hunter Biden a little too well...

Putin is ex-KGB of course and likely has killed people in the past.

Biden....gosh, he's too far gone.

As for peace treaties in April...why did NATO stop them from signing?

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/09/02/diplomacy-watch-why-did-the-west-stop-a-peace-deal-in-ukraine/

The new version of Tokyo Rose maybe we should call you Moscow Molly

Putin is ex-KGB, but you watch too many Hollywood movies. If you knew anything you would know that intelligence work is a desk job. Intelligence officers don’t kill people by their own hands. If they need someone dead at most they just hire local criminals or an external professional to carry out the killing so they’re not held responsible and can keep their hands clean.  

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The new version of Tokyo Rose maybe we should call you Moscow Molly

Putin is ex-KGB, but you watch too many Hollywood movies. If you knew anything you would know that intelligence work is a desk job. Intelligence officers don’t kill people by their own hands. If they need someone dead at most they just hire local criminals or an external professional to carry out the killing so they’re not held responsible and can keep their hands clean.  

You're what Yeats referred to in The Second Coming as the worst.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre   
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst   
Are full of passionate intensity.