War In Ukraine

Good points and yes emotion is present. It is the democracy-inclined that are more emotionally encouraged to pursue victory and prevent their beacon from being dimmed than the oppressed are inclined to fight for a side they know may be immoral. I would prefer the Chamberlains booted in favour of Churchills for even when one has had to stand alone for what is right, one who stands alone for what is right will soon be standing with many.

Stability at home is only aided by defeating oppression and expanding democracy. When the West backed down like in Vietnam and North Korea, those nations faced worse fates than when the West persevered. Stability at home and IR are two different ballgames often without connection. The game of chess played by NATO is overly cautious when one removes the veil of institutions such as EU and NATO. Prior to the EU and NATO, democracies naturally and even unintentionally worked together to spread prosperity and succeeded.

Edited by 500channelsurfer

20 hours ago, Boges said:

You forgot to say this Neville: 

I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep.

Unless you're posting from a foxhole outside Kharkov, all you're doing is fanning the flames of war like a good little warmonger. You want war with Russia? Then you're bat sh!t crazy. But I see there are others like you that also want WAR. So bat sh!t crazy is contagious.

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Unless you're posting from a foxhole outside Kharkov, all you're doing is fanning the flames of war like a good little warmonger. You want war with Russia? Then you're bat sh!t crazy. But I see there are others like you that also want WAR. So bat sh!t crazy is contagious.

The War is not in Russia, it's in Ukraine. But now Putin is going to play Finder's Keeper's with occupied Ukrainian territory. Putin started this war because he was unable to control Ukraine like he could in Georgia and Belarus. 

Again Mr. Chamberlain, how much land is Putin allowed to Annex before the West should act? 

If Putin uses a tactical Nuke on Kyiv, are we not to judge? 

Edited by Boges

5 hours ago, athos said:

Russia is fighting to save the free world from the Anglo-Khazarian globalist mafia as it did in WWII.

My understanding is the Russia and Ukraine were ready to sign a truce in April and then along comes Boris Johnson with NATO instructions to keep the war going...telling Zelensky not to agree to stop fighting.

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

The War is not in Russia, it's in Ukraine. But now Putin is going to play Finder's Keeper's with occupied Ukrainian territory. Putin started this war because he was unable to control Ukraine like he could in Georgia and Belarus. 

Again Mr. Chamberlain, how much land is Putin allowed to Annex before the West should act? 

If Putin uses a tactical Nuke on Kyiv, are we not to judge? 

Yeah, squirm you dirty little warmonger.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My understanding is the Russia and Ukraine were ready to sign a truce in April and then along comes Boris Johnson with NATO instructions to keep the war going...telling Zelensky not to agree to stop fighting.

Does your understanding happen to know what that truce would entail. 

Oh I forgot, Sealioning. 

Novel Strategy by Russia, I must say. 

Bomb out these Eastern Ukraine cities, force the residents to evacuate. And then stage an election in said empty cities. The people here Love Russia, This is Russian Territory. . . Stamped It!!!

Now move any further Ukrainian forces and we'll Nuke you! 

Edited by Boges

10 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The United States is prepared to impose additional economic costs on Russia, along with American allies, if Moscow goes ahead with annexing portions of Ukrainian territory, the White House said.

While some Russians are fleeing, others are staying loyal to their Sheppard. 

British Defense Report

and Iranian drone over Ukraine: 

Rose beerrrggg we know your tricks

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Did your masters from Moscow sent you here to recruit from the troubled young men of Canada? 

In my opinion -> you are serving a system, in which you claim is fighting for "God" but the patriarch is a former KGB agent ? meaning he did everything opposite to your Christ's teachings. He informed on people which went to prison or worse. Just like people informed on your Christ. 

Did the handler showed you how to use a proxy server to use Vancouver as a city, to give you more legitimacy? 

To add a little bit of satire, that or you can't really adapt in Canada due to previous bottle issues, social issues from the Motherland and here you are raging daily about Anglo, Khazarian, etc. Social issues I mean by tribalism. 

Those groups built more things and achieved more things for humankind than the Russian collective ever did. The Russian collectiveness aside from knowing how to drink, what did it really left behind for people to use? 

I suggest if you are not a member of the FSB, and you are just a lost soul, to go there and feel good with your people. I think is less than 5 $ to build a flag. 

Any Russian democratic thinking is free to come here in my opinion. They should have an exchange program going. I would donate towards it. 

How are your sugar daddies Soros and Bill Gates? Are you obedient to them?

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

It kind of looks like Putin has taken the gloves off.  

True, but let's consider the other side of that.

Suppose this final massive push isn't enough.

What else has he got after that?

Nuclear, I guess. So will he use it? That's a question. Will Russia rise up before he does? That's another one.