War In Ukraine

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Assessment of the British Ministry of Defense Forces:

Despite its efforts to limit recent Ukrainian offensive actions, Russia's main focus in Ukraine almost certainly remains the offensive operation in Donbas. Its main axes of advance in Donbas remain at Avdiivka, near the city of Donetsk, and, 60 km to the north, around Bahmut.

Although Russia had the most success in this sector, its forces still advanced only about 1 km per week towards Bahmut.

The political objective of the Donbass operation almost certainly remains to secure the entire Donetsk region, which would allow the Kremlin to announce the "liberation" of Donbass. It is very likely that Russian forces have repeatedly missed deadlines for achieving this goal.

Ukrainian authorities have said that Russian forces are now under orders to complete this mission by September 15, 2022.

It is highly unlikely that these forces will achieve this, which will further complicate Russia's plans to hold referendums on the accession of the occupied areas to the Russian Federation.

1.thumb.jpg.b82f77fbaba462572897f78908ebcb92.jpg

Recent Video: 

concentrating on the Donbas over Kherson is strategic malpractice

it's like Russia is going out of it's way to f*ck this war up

that's how incompetent they are

A very touching and wonderful gesture from the Russian soldiers

Not far from the border, there is the town of Volujki. Every day a grandmother went out and blessed the helicopters that were flying to Ukraine.
One day a helicopter landed in front of her house and soldiers came out to greet her.

https://streamable.com/m5ovf3

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hi. Just checking into see how our fine little war is doing.

I see some Russians did a nice thing...and a condemnation of Russian cyber security.

Lol...carry on...

At least we've thrown our lot in with the good guys.

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken made an unannounced trip to Ukraine on Thursday – his second visit to this country since the Russian invasion more than six months ago.

No tickee? No laundry.

Homer: "We really could have used the 20 thousand dollars, Lisa."

Lisa: "Dad...10% of 2 billion isn't 20 thousand, it's..."

*** Code Blue***Code Blue***

ww1jSeTU43_ocFp82ijh6jYtUcU=.gif

Edited by DogOnPorch

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

KGB agents used to visit people in the soviet lands and they used to lie, one scenario was that:

"The Moon landing was faked by the Americans and they will announce the landing". 

They lost the battle already but they put the seed in people's minds that it was fake

---> and they will be the ones that will deliver the successful product at the end. 

Same playbook. 

bet that

Edited by Yzermandius19

18 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The Pentagon has sent Ukraine its most accurate artillery shell, the GPS-guided Excalibur, according to budget documents that confirm the previously unannounced addition to the arsenal assembled to combat the Russian invasion.

And it'll get sold to the highest bidder because...the Ukrainians don't know how to use it.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, he is waiting to see if he can divide the West and if the mob will come out in the streets across Europe and North America. 

The winter is the first test. Putin really wants to go all in like they say in poker with the West. 

His hope probably -> with unrest in the west, that brings distraction for governments to refocus domestically in order to not allow extremists to take over. Lack of support for Ukraine will decrease. That is his long term game in my view. 

And ya know what? It'll work.

Just wait till most of Europe begins to freeze.

Lol...oh the monumetality of this stupidity...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Morning Nationalist, so let me understand this.

You want Europe to freeze because you hope this unrest to bring upon nationalistic revolutions? 

At the end just admit it, you just want power and to be made into a colonel.

I know, I know you will serve the people good and every person will get a piece of a cake. Like the communists promise. 

Keep dreaming ?

Good morning.

You understand incorrectly. I never said I want anyone to freeze. I said they will freeze. That includes my own mother-in-law and all of my wife's family back there. And...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/tens-thousands-protest-prague-against-czech-government-eu-nato-2022-09-03/

Its already begun. And for what? A NATO reject. The stupidity of this whole situation is staggering.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, athos said:

A very touching and wonderful gesture from the Russian soldiers

Not far from the border, there is the town of Volujki. Every day a grandmother went out and blessed the helicopters that were flying to Ukraine.
One day a helicopter landed in front of her house and soldiers came out to greet her.

https://streamable.com/m5ovf3

“Greet” is probably Russian army slang for “rape and murder”. 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 8/30/2022 at 9:39 PM, athos said:

Vladimir Putin :
"I never asked for anything that wasn't mine." When I watched Russia fall, I promised myself before God that I would save it.
It turns out that now I have to save the whole world, because the demons that have taken over the west have wiped out everything spiritual on this planet"

FbZPTlLWAAE4Yg_?format=jpg&name=360x360

Vlad, moral and deeply religious spiritual man who only wants to save the whole world!

LMAO

17 hours ago, athos said:

He is only one who can protect us from Khazarian corporate fascism.

Yes, Putinian corporate fascism is much better, you get thrown out windows with much nicer views. And they really put the effort into ensuring you’re poisoned with only the best, most exotic toxins. No common arsenic or strychnine like a cheap jealous housewife. 

Edited by BeaverFever

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So...I see Donbas is under control now. Cool.

Can the war end now?

Call us when the Ukrainian flag flies again in Crimea.

For now...this is not bad: 

Russian soldiers 'literally running' for their lives as chain of command collapses

Ukraine intelligence unit tells The Telegraph they are struggling to deal with the mountains of equipment left behind after rout

Panicked Russian soldiers are abandoning their tanks, weapons and even clothes as they "literally run from their positions" in the face of a shock Ukrainian offensive, soldiers have told The Telegraph.
A Ukrainian intelligence unit on the front line said the Russian chain of command was broken and soldiers were fleeing without putting up a fight, many of them changing into civilian clothes to avoid detection.
A drone operator returning from the front line on Sunday also told The Telegraph that the speed of the offensive had even taken their own army by surprise, with troops struggling to recover the mountains of Russian ammunition and armoured vehicles left behind.
Watching the battles through reconnaissance drones and listening to Russian communications, the soldiers said Russian units were being obliterated before they had time to identify their enemy, while survivors fled amid the chaos.
In one intercepted communication, a commander with the callsign Birdie described hearing a Russian tank unit desperately asking what had happened to their command. “‘We are totally f—ed’.

https://archive.ph/gdSQr#selection-1335.0-1355.187

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Call us when the Ukrainian flag flies again in Crimea.

For now...this is not bad: 

Russian soldiers 'literally running' for their lives as chain of command collapses

Ukraine intelligence unit tells The Telegraph they are struggling to deal with the mountains of equipment left behind after rout

https://archive.ph/gdSQr#selection-1335.0-1355.187

What a waste...

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

All around...but too late to look back out now.  I'm thinking the better hope now is just to win or at least come as close as possible to whatever that means without starting WWW III.

I still think this little war is a fool's errand for NATO.