War In Ukraine

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Let's be honest here. You know about as much as I do when it comes to this feud between Russia and Ukraine. We both do not live in either one of those countries. We both go by what we both read and hear from our news sources that we both like to listen too. So, I will still call you a Zelensky puppet, while at the same time, you can keep calling me a Putin puppet. 

PS: But I am interested to hear about how you know that Putin jails and murders his political rivals and journalists? Is your only source for your accusations coming from the MSM or do you have connections with someone in the Russian government? Over to you, lefty. ?

No I know more than you. No just about Russia but how to make sense of, and judge the credibility of, information  and various claims  

To people like you , heck some people believe the world is flat and some people believe it’s round, they all have their own information sources so who to say who is right ?  But that’s not how the world works or thinks and not how we built an advanced civilization instead of remaining cavemen  

I know how to tell he difference between credible sources and non-credible sources and I’m not suckered by your half-baked far-fetched conspiracy theories that don’t make any sense. 

5 hours ago, taxme said:

You clearly do not see as to what is going on in Canada. We have a dictator in Ottawa that used an emergency act to stifle freedom of speech and assembly in Canada. The dictator backed off shortly after and had to rescind that act because he knew that he was in the wrong, and that he knew that he was going to be challenged on his illegal act, and he would lose, and that he also violated the COR. Many in his own party condemned and said that he went too far. 

The dictator also had RT.com removed off the airwaves. Why? Because he is a dictator, and he did not want we the peasants to be able to get the other side of the Russian story. The dictator is a KM globalist immature childish puppet on a string for the WEF. The buffoon has become a useful idiot for the cabal, just like you. They are using that buffoon, and he does not get it, just like you. 

Anyway, you are clueless as to what is really going on between Russia and Ukraine, yet, you seem to talk like you are an expert in this feud. Like hell you are. You know pretty much nothing at all. 

If I can recall, you were the one that first called me a simpleton, simpleton. ?

Because you are a simpleton. Doing something you personally don’t agree with doesn’t make someone a dictator   In fact the majority of Canadians generally supported his actions not the convoy protesters who hilariously at it first demanded that they be placed in government despite being unelected 

But according to your idiotic logic if you don’t live in Ottawa you have no way of knowing id it even exists. Maybe there wasn’t any convoy and maybe there’s not even a person named Justin Trudeau!  It could all he a MSM conspiracy!  Maybes there’s not even a city called Ottawa!

With its natural resources Russia should be an economic powerhouse with a standard of living at the same level with countries like Germany and a lot of people would want to live there instead of the current situation that absolutely nobody wants to go there and the brightest people over there want to get out. Of course in such a scenario they wouldn't be a military power. It is either/or. Not both/and.

However, in order for Russia to be economically successful they should stop allowing various gangs of thieves governing them.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

With nearly 4 times the people, Russia had a smaller GDP than Canada and that was before it invaded Ukraine. It's GDP is expected to shrink another 11% because of the invasion. It is a nation ruled by kleptocrats robbing its people blind.

TSS

I'm a fan of Nokian all weather tires, a Finnish company but the ones we get are manufactured in Russia. Are there a lot of companies in this position and what is happening with their exports.

I see VW and several other western car makers are shutting down their Russian operations

23 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the idea that only people who live in a country can know what it's like

might be the dumbest argument I've heard in quite some time

A great lefty liberal woke dumbass reply. If one is getting their information about some country from the MSM, then they know nothing at all about that country, especially these days when it comes to Russia. We are all told by the MSM that Putin is the bad guy here. But when the MSM says that this person is supposed to be a bad guy, then I know that person may not be so bad after all. I always go the reverse to what the MSM media says. Everybody should do the same or at least try and get the other side of the story, which sadly, most people do not. No doubt like you!

But when it comes to Zelensky, the guy is nothing more than a big time crook and liar himself. He is a KM globalist, and that to me says it all. Live with it, lefty. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -TSS- said:

With its natural resources Russia should be an economic powerhouse with a standard of living at the same level with countries like Germany and a lot of people would want to live there instead of the current situation that absolutely nobody wants to go there and the brightest people over there want to get out. Of course in such a scenario they wouldn't be a military power. It is either/or. Not both/and.

However, in order for Russia to be economically successful they should stop allowing various gangs of thieves governing them.

Canada should be an economic powerhouse, but it is not. Our standard of living is getting worse here in Canada. Our high gas prices reflect that. Our politicians are no better than Zelensky and his political corrupt ilk. 

The only people that want to come to Canada are third world immigrants, and leftist liberals from other countries. There have been plenty of our brightest people that have moved to America for years now. 

Canada is no military power house either. Canada would not last fifteen minutes in a war with China. 

In order for Ukraine to be successful, the people would need to get rid of their thieving and lying politicians. That includes Canada also. We have plenty of our own corrupt and lying batsreds in Ottawa. 

So tell me, lefty, what interests or stakes do you have in this feud going on between Russia and Ukraine anyway? Why are you so concerned about Ukraine anyway? Just wondering. ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No I know more than you. No just about Russia but how to make sense of, and judge the credibility of, information  and various claims  

To people like you , heck some people believe the world is flat and some people believe it’s round, they all have their own information sources so who to say who is right ?  But that’s not how the world works or thinks and not how we built an advanced civilization instead of remaining cavemen  

I know how to tell he difference between credible sources and non-credible sources and I’m not suckered by your half-baked far-fetched conspiracy theories that don’t make any sense. 

But of course, all of your far-retched theories about anything are all okay and make a whole lot of sense, right. Ya, sure, tell that bullshit to people who will listen to your bullshit. You like to believe that you have this air of superior elegance about you that you think that you know all, and all the others who disagree with you, know nothing at all.

Get lost with your lefty liberal woke nonsense, mac. You know no more than I do as to what this feud between Russia and Ukraine is all about. Live with that, lefty. ?

PS: So, just what interests do you have in this feud going on between Russia and Ukraine? Do you have stocks or money invested on who is going to win? What is your stake in all of this/ Just asking. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Russia is very close to us in Finland but so it is to you in Canada unless you believe in the flat earth-theory.

Yup, I look out of my window every day, and the world really does appear to look very flat to me. Therefore, the world must be truly flat alright. ?

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Because you are a simpleton. Doing something you personally don’t agree with doesn’t make someone a dictator   In fact the majority of Canadians generally supported his actions not the convoy protesters who hilariously at it first demanded that they be placed in government despite being unelected 

But according to your idiotic logic if you don’t live in Ottawa you have no way of knowing id it even exists. Maybe there wasn’t any convoy and maybe there’s not even a person named Justin Trudeau!  It could all he a MSM conspiracy!  Maybes there’s not even a city called Ottawa!

Well, all I am going to say here is that I sure do wish that you did not exist at all. How great the world would be and be better off without having to deal with a lefty liberal woke simpleton like you around. Just saying. ? 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, taxme said:

But of course, all of your far-retched theories about anything are all okay and make a whole lot of sense, right. Ya, sure, tell that bullshit to people who will listen to your bullshit. You like to believe that you have this air of superior elegance about you that you think that you know all, and all the others who disagree with you, know nothing at all.

Get lost with your lefty liberal woke nonsense, mac. You know no more than I do as to what this feud between Russia and Ukraine is all about. Live with that, lefty. ?

PS: So, just what interests do you have in this feud going on between Russia and Ukraine? Do you have stocks or money invested on who is going to win? What is your stake in all of this/ Just asking. ?

Ha!! You’re only proving my point!  Just because you don’t believe or agree with something doesn’t make it “far-fetched”. You have zero ability to tell the difference. You can’t tell the difference between opinion and fact, and you can’t tell the difference between what is plausible and what is completely implausible.

For you there is only unquestioning die-hard religious belief …you “know” what is true the way that a militant Islamist “knows” that Muhammad is the true profit. You are incapable of applying reason or scrutiny or understanding of what you’re told and you accept whatever is passed down to you by your chosen mullah.  If your mullah told you tomorrow that the world is flat then that’s what you would memorize as your new belief and you would not even wonder how the solar system works in such a setting because inside your mind, your world is nothing more than a list of completely unrelated memorized beliefs that you follow without question  You think you’re smarter than everyone because you’ve chosen the right mullah to blindly follow and everyone else is following the wrong mullahs.  But what you don’t realize is that we’re not following mullahs we’re just able to make sense of the world and the fact that you can’t is why you’re so damn vulnerable to conspiracies and absolutely far-fetched completely implausible ones at that  

Now you think that because I oppose Russia’s invasion of Ukraine- along most of the world - I must have some personal or financial interest at stake. Friggin hilarious. Of course like most of the world I have no personal or financial connections to either country. 

35 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, all I am going to say here is that I sure do wish that you did not exist at all. How great the world would be and be better off without having to deal with a lefty liberal woke simpleton like you around. Just saying. ? 

Maybe you are the only human alive and everyone else is a computer program!  Maybes liberals don’t really exist!  LMAO

On 5/14/2022 at 3:54 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

the idea that only people who live in a country can know what it's like

might be the dumbest argument I've heard in quite some time

Well...no...actually.

It is not only wrong to assume you know a culture while having no practical experience with said culture...it is...as we clearly see...dangerous.

So...ya wanna see dumb...he's in your mirror.

On 5/14/2022 at 8:53 PM, BeaverFever said:

Now THIS is funny! In a sad and childish way...

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Maybe you are the only human alive and everyone else is a computer program!  Maybes liberals don’t really exist!  LMAO

And then again...its more than likely you're just a TDS victim who needs to find reality again and grow up.

But hey...who am I kidding? Being wrong is almost an instinct for you Beave.

On 5/15/2022 at 1:49 PM, BeaverFever said:

Ha!! You’re only proving my point!  Just because you don’t believe or agree with something doesn’t make it “far-fetched”. You have zero ability to tell the difference. You can’t tell the difference between opinion and fact, and you can’t tell the difference between what is plausible and what is completely implausible.

For you there is only unquestioning die-hard religious belief …you “know” what is true the way that a militant Islamist “knows” that Muhammad is the true profit. You are incapable of applying reason or scrutiny or understanding of what you’re told and you accept whatever is passed down to you by your chosen mullah.  If your mullah told you tomorrow that the world is flat then that’s what you would memorize as your new belief and you would not even wonder how the solar system works in such a setting because inside your mind, your world is nothing more than a list of completely unrelated memorized beliefs that you follow without question  You think you’re smarter than everyone because you’ve chosen the right mullah to blindly follow and everyone else is following the wrong mullahs.  But what you don’t realize is that we’re not following mullahs we’re just able to make sense of the world and the fact that you can’t is why you’re so damn vulnerable to conspiracies and absolutely far-fetched completely implausible ones at that  

Now you think that because I oppose Russia’s invasion of Ukraine- along most of the world - I must have some personal or financial interest at stake. Friggin hilarious. Of course like most of the world I have no personal or financial connections to either country. 

Well, it certainly looks to me like your chosen ones have got you by the pubic hairs alright. The last I checked, I was no mullah lover. But I will look into that just for you. ?

On 5/15/2022 at 1:51 PM, BeaverFever said:

You better watch out what you say, my little lefty liberal created computer generated program simpleton. I could delete you at any time that I want too from my computer program that I own and run and you are stuck in. I am trying to be very patient with you, and not have to hit the delete button on you simpleton. You know, I never thought that when I created this computer generated program that I would end up with so many stupid and dumb azz lefty liberal simpleton's to have to contend with. It hurts me so bad!

But before it is too late for you, maybe you should get down on your knees and come over to the computer screen and kiss my big white fat you know what. Don't keep me waiting now. If you do not, you may get yourself deleted by tomorrow morning.  ?

On 5/15/2022 at 6:56 PM, -TSS- said:

As a Russian, I can say that the main problem of Russia is corruption, it slows down the development of the country

Video of the heroic battle of the Russian T-80BVM tank in Ukraine in the Kharkov region. On the video, you can see that the Russian T-80 tank was damaged, but it continues to fight, the Russian tank is attacked from all sides by Ukrainian soldiers with grenade launchers, but it does not leave the battlefield.

American M777 howitzers recently received by Ukraine from the United States have already come under attack by Russian troops. Russian kamikaze drones "KUB-UAV" were used for the strike. After the drone strike, the artillery battery of Ukraine went into the forest, after which they were hit by Russian artillery. The video is cropped due to poor quality

Edited by Soldier35

On 5/18/2022 at 9:45 PM, Soldier35 said:

American M777 howitzers recently received by Ukraine from the United States have already come under attack by Russian troops. Russian kamikaze drones "KUB-UAV" were used for the strike. After the drone strike, the artillery battery of Ukraine went into the forest, after which they were hit by Russian artillery. The video is cropped due to poor quality

That's the Russian story.

Here's a Ukrainian explaining to us how that video is faked:

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2022 at 7:31 AM, Soldier35 said:

As a Russian, I can say that the main problem of Russia is corruption, it slows down the development of the country

In the Russian system an honest person who doesn't steal and cheat all the time is considered to be just stupid.

Here’s a cool one!  What’s cool is that the Carl G is a decades-old weapon that I remember from my Canadian Army Reserve days  over 20 yrs ago. While it earned a respectable and battle tested reputation it’s not really effective against modern armour unless you get in close and hot the right spot…. and the T90 is  Russias top tank  This is only the second T90 kill in the entire war  

Ukraine reservists credit Canadian weapon for taking out a $4.5-million Russian tank

A Russian T-90M tank was destroyed by the Ukrainian Territorial Defense forces using an anti-tank rifle donated by Canada

The charred remains of a T-90M tank, one of the most advanced pieces of Russian armour, sits atop a small rise on Polova Street. The Ukrainian unit that destroyed it, a small group of fighters from the reservist Territorial Defence Forces, say they hit the US$4.5-million T-90M with a US$20,000 weapon donated by Canada.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/world/article-ukraine-reservists-credit-canadian-weapon-for-taking-out-a-45-million/

And here’s another 

Canadian-donated howitzers prove deadly to Russian forces in Ukraine 

The M777 shoots farther and more accurately than Russian guns, and can even shoot computer-controlled rounds

Canada can claim partial credit for a state-of-the-art weapon that is proving to be extraordinarily effective at destroying Russian formations in eastern Ukraine.

Story continues below 

Last week, Russian forces lost an entire battalion after it attempted to cross Ukraine’s Siverskyi Donets River on a pontoon bridge. More than 100 vehicles and tanks are estimated to have been destroyed and up to 1,000 troops are believed to have been killed or wounded.

Over the weekend, a Russian ammunition depot near the city of Izyum was virtually evaporated, destroying a tank and up to seven armoured personnel carriers.

In both cases, one of the weapons reported to be responsible was an M777 howitzer; a towed artillery piece capable of firing a roughly 100-pound shell. In late April, Canada donated at least four of its M777s to Ukraine in order to answer a call by the country’s armed forces for heavier weapons to help overrun Russian-held positions in the country’s east.