War In Ukraine

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

except you don't do that

as you are only aware of one side of the equation

and any time anyone tries to fill you in on the gaps in your knowledge

you accuse them of supporting all the lefty NPC causes

to dismiss them without thinking

No...I dismiss stupid shit because...it's stupid shit.

2 dictators, a toothless military alliance and a blithering idiot. 

Stupid shit.

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...I dismiss stupid shit because...it's stupid shit.

Stupid shit.

for someone who claims to call out stupid shit on all sides

you sure defend one of those dictators doing stupid shit an awful lot

and save your ire for others

if you want to call out stupid shit on all sides

then treating Putin with kid gloves and constantly defending him ain't doing that

he should the number one dude you're calling out for stupid shit on this subject

and I haven't even seen you do it once

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

for someone who claims to call out stupid shit on all sides

you sure defend one of those dictators doing stupid shit an awful lot

and save your ire for others

if you want to call out stupid shit on all sides

then treating Putin with kid gloves and constantly defending him ain't doing that

he should the number one dude you're calling out for stupid shit on this subject

and I haven't even seen you do it once

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

where are any of your posts that point out the stupid shit that Putin does?

I can find hundreds of you attacking posters for pointing out the stupid shit that Putin does

the communication problem is not mine

if you want to be seen as not sniffing Putin's jockstrap

you might want to occasionally acknowledge valid criticism of him or even make some of those critiques yourself

instead of defending him all the time, no matter what

and only criticizing his opposition

protip

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

where are any of your posts that point out the stupid shit that Putin does?

I can find hundreds of you attacking posters for pointing out the stupid shit that Putin does

the communication problem is not mine

if you want to be seen as not sniffing Putin's jockstrap

you might want to occasionally acknowledge valid criticism of him or even make some of those critiques yourself

instead of defending him all the time, no matter what

and only criticizing his opposition

protip

Stupid shit.

I'm not in the habit of making stupid shit up. I live by facts. The fact is, Putin is a dictator who attacked Ukraine and thinks he is justified in doing so.

Zelinsky is also a dictator who has done some pretty outrageous things and has rubbed salt in an open wound in the Donbas and other parts of Ukraine.

NATO is toothless.

Biden is a blithering idiot.

They all deserve each other as far as I'm concerned and if you weren't so focused on Putin's jockstrap...you'd likely realize that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not in the habit of making stupid shit up. I live by facts. The fact is, Putin is a dictator who attacked Ukraine and thinks he is justified in doing so.

That is a progress though not nearly enough. Putin is a murderous bastard who killed and prisoned his opponents, who sent murderous Russian army to Syria and Chechnya and used chemical weapons on defenseless civilians and bombed hundreds of thousands of women and children to death. He is doing it now  in Ukraine but this time the whole world will become aware of his mass murders because now he is doing it in European continent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You clearly don’t even know what the word fascist means. You just think it means anything you don’t like. 

Go ahead spout off whatever crazy shit you like and then scream MSM CONSPIRACY to justify any crazy shit you want to say.

Funny how more than half the conservative right wing media is in on the MSM conspiracy just this one time though isn’t it?  Just this one time they’re also condemning Putin and conspiring with Biden even though they still support Trump and believe the BIG LIE election bullshit but also they’re conspiring with Biden. That’s fucking crazy talk. 

Meanwhile the mystery of what Putin’s done with his Minister of Defence deepens, the man hasn’t been seen for weeks since Russias military failures became undeniable. And footage of him supposedly attending recent events and meetings on Russian news media turned out to be fake, with old footage of him being spliced in to current footage. It’s alleged he and his buddies plundered a $10Bn Ukraine invasion fund that Putin had been stockpiling in recent years and that’s partially to blame for Russian equipment woes. But even if that part is not true clearly they are responsible for the very poorly planned  invasion.  If he’s alive he’s probably in a siberian gulag somewhere. But given that his daughter just tweeted a loving tribute to him that reads more like a eulogy than anything else, his family doesn’t know what Putin’s done with him either. 

On conservative website OAN(OneAmericaNews)a retired American general by the name of McGreggor has said that the Ukranian army has now been surrounded by Russian troops, and that the Ukranian army has about approx. two weeks left of food and supplies. They cannot even retreat. They are pretty much phkd. Putin will win this feud. 

So, you can keep on listening to your crazy bat shit MSM crap all you want too that the Russians are losing the battle but they are not losing at all. They are winning.

Why do I know that the Russians are winning. Because the MSM liars says that this is so. And when the MSM says that the Ukranians are winning the battle that is when I know that the Russians are winning the battle. 

The fears that this general has is that if and when the Ukranian army begins to fail and fall, the BiDumb corrupt regime may get a bit paranoid and try to start a war with Russia themselves something the democrats have been wanting for years to happen. The last thing the BiDumb crime family and the democrats want is to lose face with Russia and lose this battle and expose the BiDumb crimes. McGreggor believes that the democrats may think about using nuclear weapons against Russia if they lose. Thus WW3 will begin with Russia. This is what I am getting from listening and reading the other side of the story. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Live with it, lefty. ?

43 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That is a progress though not nearly enough. Putin is a murderous bastard who killed and prisoned his opponents, who sent murderous Russian army to Syria and Chechnya and used chemical weapons on defenseless civilians and bombed hundreds of thousands of women and children to death. He is doing it now  in Ukraine but this time the whole world will become aware of his mass murders because now he is doing it in European continent. 

Again...why should I care? Putin was never gonna invade all of central Europe. He is gonna get what he set out to get...Donbas. And again...so what?

One thing I do think is, Zelinsky should think good and hard about fighting for Donbas. I don't think his army of men who weren't allowed to run away, will stand a hope in hell of stopping the Russians from getting that strip of land. All he'll do is increase the body count.

48 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Wow, you really must be some kind of expert?? on Russian affairs, eh? ?

15 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

there is plenty of reason to believe Russia is losing

their military performance is flat out abysmal

you are the reactionary

to the media

you believe the opposite of everything they say

which leads you to believe nonsense like Putin's move here is genius

There is plenty of reasons to believe that Ukraine is losing the battle. I heard that the Ukranian army has about two weeks left of food and water and bullets before they are forced to have to surrender or die. They are supposedly surrounded by the Russian army with nowhere to retreat too. You believe everything the liars in the MSM says and you react accordingly. 

It is for sure that Zelensky is no genius. Zelensky knows that he is losing the battle with Putin. He is crying to the rest of the world to help him out with guns and bullets. But it seems that nobody wants to help him out. 

As retired American General McGregor has said? The Ukranian army has about two weeks left of food, water and ammo and after that the battle will end and the Russians will be the victors. But hey, believe what you want to believe and so will I. ?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...why should I care? Putin was never gonna invade all of central Europe. He is gonna get what he set out to get...Donbas. And again...so what?

One thing I do think is, Zelinsky should think good and hard about fighting for Donbas. I don't think his army of men who weren't allowed to run away, will stand a hope in hell of stopping the Russians from getting that strip of land. All he'll do is increase the body count.

The eastern cities of Donetsk and Luhansk is all that Putin seems to be concerned about. The people living in those two places are pretty much Russian speaking people. They are more Russian than Ukranian. The rest of Ukraine can go to hell as far as Putin is concerned. Zelensky cannot win this battle with Russia. and the stupid idiot knows it. More Ukranians will die if that idiot does not give up with his feud with Russia. Russia must do what Russia must do. ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

• I hope you are not serious when you say you don't care. If you don't care that innocent defenseless people are being massacred and you don't care that 16 year old girls are being raped by 3 Russian tankers if you don't care that people are sufferings then you don't belong to human race.

We all belong to human race, How is it possible that you don't care about so much atrocities?

If you walk in the downtown late night and see a 16 year old is being beaten and raped by three strong men would you just walk away, or would you join them in raping defenseless child or do you intervene to prevent the sad tragedy or do you at least call the police and report the incident? I just want to know what kind of person you are.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

6 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:
  • I hope you are not serious when you say you don't care. If you don't care that innocent defenseless people are being massacred and you don't care that 16 year old girls are being raped by 3 Russian tankers if you don't care that people are sufferings then you don't belong to human race.

We all belong to human race, How is it possible that you don't care about so much atrocities?

If you walk in the downtown late night and see a 16 year old is being beaten and raped by three strong men would you just walk away, or would you join them in raping defenseless child or do you intervene to prevent the sad tragedy or do you at least call the police and report the incident? I just want to know what kind of person you are.

What kind of person I am? Fuck off with your moral horseshit. And dont hand me you stupid moral inequivilacies. You wanna know what kind of person i am? Hit a girl in front of me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What kind of person I am? Fuck off with your moral horseshit. And dont hand me you stupid moral inequivilacies. You wanna know what kind of person i am? Hit a girl in front of me.

There has been many witnesses interviewed by journalists and validated reports of rape and murder in Ukraine by Russian soldiers and you said WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!. The one who hits the girls is the one who don't care about rape of women and children so fuck off.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Again...why should I care?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Why do I know that the Russians are winning. Because the MSM liars says that this is so. And when the MSM says that the Ukranians are winning the battle that is when I know that the Russians are winning the battle.

in other words

you let the MSM choose your opinion for you

you can't think for yourself

so you just make your opinion the opposite of theirs

to virtue signal your opposition to them

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

There has been many witnesses interviewed by journalists and validated reports of rape and murder in Ukraine by Russian soldiers and you said WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!. The one who hits the girls is the one who don't care about rape of women and children so fuck off.

God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

As it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make things right

If I surrender to His Will;

So that I may be reasonably happy in this life

And supremely happy with Him

Forever and ever in the next.

Amen.

You'd think Russia would recognize that their actions in Mariupol are very similar to how the Battle of Stanlingrad played out in WW2. 

Ukraine likely won't be able to encircle the city but all the resources used to take the last portions of a destroyed city have to be resources better used elsewhere in the conflict. 

Edited by Boges

3 minutes ago, HappBo said:

I agree with you. Putin has big ambitions, but it doesn't mean he will achieve his goal, especially by May 9th. He has big losses in all spheres, but he is too insane to end the war. But still, there are companies that continue working with Russia and thus, hurt Ukraine. 

The goal can't and won't ever be the conquering of Ukraine. Taking the Donbass region may be as good as he could expect. 

But now and for the foreseeable future the Eastern Border of Ukraine will be as militarized as the DMZ in Korea. 

Putin is screwed either way

if he doesn't take all of Ukraine they will continue to arm up and attack the Russians

if he does take all of Ukraine it will be like swallowing a porcupine, and it will tie up all of Russian military to occupy it and fight the insurgency 

Putin can either lose badly or lose even worse

there is no option where Russia wins

Edited by Yzermandius19

Russia received a huge amount of captured Ukrainian equipment and weapons. Despite Ukraine's losses, the US and European armies are actively arming Ukraine. The Russian military showed grenade launchers of the Ukrainian army. The Polish RPG-76 "Komar" grenade launcher, the Czechoslovakian RPG-75 grenade launcher, the American M72 A5 grenade launcher, the good Swedish AT4 grenade launcher, are actively used by the Russian military. Swedish-British grenade launcher "NLAW", every second grenade launcher with a dead battery.

The military victory is followed by the economic victory of Russia, which will be more painful for America and the dollar. We are entering the era of national currencies and the dollar is going down in history and national currencies will be pegged to gold.