War In Ukraine

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

we will fight with the Russian people

the Russians Christians

to bring Putin down, to free them from this abyss

there are so many Russians who are ashamed of what Putin has done

but we don't blame them, as we know they are repressed under a totalitarian regime

At least you'll be able to get a decent cup of tea while you do it.

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

we will fight with the Russian people

the Russians Christians

to bring Putin down, to free them from this abyss

there are so many Russians who are ashamed of what Putin has done

but we don't blame them, as we know they are repressed under a totalitarian regime

I obviously don't blame Russians here but the Russians there did let Putin keep power for 20 years.

42 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I obviously don't blame Russians here but the Russians there did let Putin keep power for 20 years.

it's not that simple, for example it is very difficult for us to rid ourselves of the tyrant Trdueau

Putin does have support, from those who are brainwashed by the Russian state media, same as Trudeau

• Like 1

So with Putin running out of troops, equipment, money and his invasion force bogged down in the mud, what's next?

Chemicals, nukes, a military alliance and help from like-minded assholes or peace talks?

AFAIC immediate notification should be given to the world's other assholes they'll be subject to the same sanctions as Russia and anything military being sent to help Putin is fair game for being sunk or blown out of the sky. 

31 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So with Putin running out of troops, equipment, money and his invasion force bogged down in the mud, what's next?

Chemicals, nukes, a military alliance and help from like-minded assholes or peace talks?

AFAIC immediate notification should be given to the world's other assholes they'll be subject to the same sanctions as Russia and anything military being sent to help Putin is fair game for being sunk or blown out of the sky. 

by Soviet military doctrine this would be the point where they resorted to chemical & tactical nuclear weapons

but this is not the Soviets, as the Soviets actually had a functioning government

the Soviets had different power centers, they could have a meeting, fire Khrushchev, replace him with Brezhnev

this Russia however has no government, this is cult of the personality

Putin is a one man government, and not only will they not defy him, they are afraid to even bring him bad news

in forty years of being a Cold Warrior, I've never seen anything like this

this is as unpredictable as it can get, uncharted waters

Despite a warning from the Canadian Forces that members of Ukraine's Azov Battalion identified as Nazis, Canadian diplomats and soldiers met them anyway - and the paramilitary says Canadian reps told Azov they hoped for further cooperation.

The Ukraine’s government and fascism is/are remarkably close…too close, especially Azov group. I saw a military officer training Azov militants on the use of weapons supplied by NATO!

who doesn't the Canadian media call Nazis ?

they truck that Brad Galloway out, he was a Nazi skinhead

but now CityNews uses this Nazi to go around calling everyone else Nazis

the Canadian state run media is just like the Russian state run media

Edited by Dougie93

Also I don't understand why the West or NATO does not supply Ukraine with massive offensive weapons. I mean not a couple of billions but tens of billions of dollars of defensive and offensive weapons so that brave Ukraine soldiers can drive out the coward Russian soldiers. It would cost NATO a lot more if they want to enter a war with Russia but Ukraine is containing Nazi Russians on behalf of the west. The least NATO can do is to arm them properly.

15 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

by Soviet military doctrine this would be the point where they resorted to chemical & tactical nuclear weapons

but this is not the Soviets, as the Soviets actually had a functioning government

the Soviets had different power centers, they could have a meeting, fire Khrushchev, replace him with Brezhnev

this Russia however has no government, this is cult of the personality

Putin is a one man government, and not only will they not defy him, they are afraid to even bring him bad news

in forty years of being a Cold Warrior, I've never seen anything like this

this is as unpredictable as it can get, uncharted waters

That is my take as well.  Totally unpredictable.  I keep turning over my gold portfolio really not sure what is going to happen.  This is gone against Putin so far, so will he really slug it out for months to come.  Or will he do the sensible thing and broker a peace?

10 hours ago, athos said:

Despite a warning from the Canadian Forces that members of Ukraine's Azov Battalion identified as Nazis, Canadian diplomats and soldiers met them anyway - and the paramilitary says Canadian reps told Azov they hoped for further cooperation.

The Ukraine’s government and fascism is/are remarkably close…too close, especially Azov group. I saw a military officer training Azov militants on the use of weapons supplied by NATO!

Funny because liberals are suppose to hate Nazis.  I guess these ones are OK?

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Also I don't understand why the West or NATO does not supply Ukraine with massive offensive weapons. I mean not a couple of billions but tens of billions of dollars of defensive and offensive weapons so that brave Ukraine soldiers can drive out the coward Russian soldiers. It would cost NATO a lot more if they want to enter a war with Russia but Ukraine is containing Nazi Russians on behalf of the west. The least NATO can do is to arm them properly.

How about the Clintons donate some of their Foundation money?

3 hours ago, Faramir said:

And they have to suffer through it like we do.  I wish Canada was free again.

freedom is that liberty which we take for ourselves

as democracy has failed, perhaps by force as necessary

I can't say I have the answers anymore, this is uncharted waters

so you tell me, brother, I don't know

Edited by Dougie93

Why so much hype for Ukrainians and not others?

Isn't it strange that Russians killed so many civilians in Syria and Afghanistan or Israelis killed so many Arab civilians in Palestine or American killed so many civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan or Iraqi Saddam Hussain killed so many Iranian civilians in his invasion of Iran and nobody made a noise but now that Ukrainian civilians are being killed (as tragic as it is) the whole world is up and shouting and immigration process being fast tracked for Ukrainians!!!!!!!!

On second thought no it s not strange. Civilians killed in Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine and Iran don't have blue eyes but Ukrainians do!!!!!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

21 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

who doesn't the Canadian media call Nazis ?

they truck that Brad Galloway out, he was a Nazi skinhead

but now CityNews uses this Nazi to go around calling everyone else Nazis

the Canadian state run media is just like the Russian state run media

If Trudeau and CCCG wanted to find Nazi symbols to freak out about, the Azov brigade is a perfect example. 

They have the SS's lightning bolt and the black sun of the occult right on their uniforms. 

Right from Lara Logan: https://www.mediamatters.org/russias-invasion-ukraine/fox-nation-host-lara-logan-links-president-zelenskys-entertainment-career

Members of the WE ARE THE SHEEPLE movement will ignore this, but it's 100% true. 

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Why so much hype for Ukrainians and not others?

Isn't it strange that Russians killed so many civilians in Syria and Afghanistan or Israelis killed so many Arab civilians in Palestine or American killed so many civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan or Iraqi Saddam Hussain killed so many Iranian civilians in his invasion of Iran and nobody made a noise but now that Ukrainian civilians are being killed (as tragic as it is) the whole world is up and shouting and immigration process being fast tracked for Ukrainians!!!!!!!!

On second thought no it s not strange. Civilians killed in Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine and Iran don't have blue eyes but Ukrainians do!!!!!!!!.

OMG we agree on something. Kind of scary time for a sign of the apocalypse to show up.

There were over 5M people killed in the war in Congo, no one even knows about it. 

Ukraine is a money laundering center of the world for Americans, the Bidens know that better than anyone. The Dems and their bureaucrats set up Zelenski to be President, Biden himself admitted to putting their chief prosecutor in his place, Ukraine is America's dirty little secret.

there are photos & footage of Russian infantry trench positions

and Russian vehicles dug into hull down positions

so the Ukrainian counteroffensive must be having some effect

as the Russians have been forced to go static and dig in

the big battle for the Russians right now is Mikolayiv

it's a port city with a big river running through it, only one bridge across

so it's proving extremely difficult for the Russians to take

reports are that the Ukrainians have actually force a Russian retreat there

this is where the Russians have reportedly fired a Kinzhal hypersonic missile

Kinzhal is actually just an Iskander tactical ballistic missile

air launched from a MiG-31

the Russians apparently used one as a bunker buster in the battle

the other main front for the Ukrainians is in the east south of Kharkiv

I would dub this the "Poltava Corridor"

because if the Russians are able to link up through the city of Poltava

that would force the Ukrainians to withdraw to the west

to avoid encirclement

so far the Ukrainians are winning that battle tho

as Russia is still not making much progress towards a link up

at this point the Russians must be lowering their horizons

they don't have enough troops to take Kyiv

they don't have much hope of ever conquering western Ukraine

the best they can do is a stalemate,

with a horseshoe of occupied territory from the south to the east

again, that would be the Ukrainians winning the conventional war

as that would be a de facto loss for the Russians at the operational level

taking that limited swath of territory and trying to hold it

while failing to depose the government in Kyiv,

is obviously not worth the catastrophic damage Russia is suffering for it

the best the Russians can do long term here

is to get back to the 2014 status quo

Ukraine gives them the DPR & Crimea in return for withdraw

and this will be a strategic victory for Ukraine

because, one; the DPR & Crimea aren't worth trying to hold on to

that's more trouble than its worth

but most importantly,

by launching this invasion, the Russians have united Ukraine

the Ukrainian national identity is now deeply & permanently ingrained

so the results are going to be the exact opposite of Putin's goals

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If Trudeau and CCCG wanted to find Nazi symbols to freak out about, the Azov brigade is a perfect example. 

They have the SS's lightning bolt and the black sun of the occult right on their uniforms. 

Right from Lara Logan: https://www.mediamatters.org/russias-invasion-ukraine/fox-nation-host-lara-logan-links-president-zelenskys-entertainment-career

Members of the WE ARE THE SHEEPLE movement will ignore this, but it's 100% true. 

both sides of the culture wars use the term "Nazi" promiscuously

politicians from Trudeau to Putin have now rendered the term meaningless

"Nazi" has simply come to mean "anybody who opposes us" 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG we agree on something. Kind of scary time for a sign of the apocalypse to show up.

There were over 5M people killed in the war in Congo, no one even knows about it. 

Ukraine is a money laundering center of the world for Americans, the Bidens know that better than anyone. The Dems and their bureaucrats set up Zelenski to be President, Biden himself admitted to putting their chief prosecutor in his place, Ukraine is America's dirty little secret.

I am surprised at your stand!!!!!!.

• Like 1