War In Ukraine

Ukrainian radical groups have been blocking the exit of the civilian population through the humanitarian corridor in Mariupol for several days in a row. They are especially harsh with those who are moving towards the Russian border, there is a video with executions of cars. How long will the world community remain silent about this lawlessness? This is only a small part of the crimes of the Kiev regime.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 12:38 PM, WestCanMan said:

Dude, Russia is at war. It's a real war.

If Ukrainians want to shoot at soldiers that's fine, but then they make their homes into viable targets. That's war. 

I wouldn't shoot at Russian troops from my house if my family was in there. 

If they've invaded your home for no good reason you should. 

Ukrainians don't want to be subjugated. 

Apparently the Russians can't compete well against the Ukraine Military, so they're resorting to war crimes against Civilians. Pathetic Pieces of Shit. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boges said:

If they've invaded your home for no good reason you should. 

Sure. But that's not what's happening, and that's not what's being asked of Ukrainians.

Ukrainians don't want to be subjugated. 

Then they need to make better choices.

They live next to Russia, a superpower, and they're inviting Russia's arch enemy to come and camp out with strategic nukes, WMDs and cruise missiles. 

It was incredibly stupid. 

Now they're dying.

It's no different from if they decided to make toast in the bathtub.

They're just too dumb to live. 

Apparently the Russians can't compete well against the Ukraine Military, so they're resorting to war crimes against Civilians. Pathetic Pieces of Shit. 

Really? Then why are the Russian tanks all over the place? Why didn't the majestic military machine known as the Ukrainian army stop them? Why don't the Ukrainians use their amazing army to counterattack?

The civilians are committing war crimes by fighting as unlawful combatants. If they want to shoot at the Russian soldeirs, as per Zelensky's wishes, then they make lawful targets of themselves, just like people in Iraq did when they fired at US troops.

You're just a racist Boges. You think that it's ok for American troops to return fire on Iraqis but Russians can't return fire on Ukrainians. It just sucks to suck dude. Tune in and watch those idiots get blown away for their own stupidity if you want, IDGAF. 

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They live next to Russia, a superpower, and they're inviting Russia's arch enemy to come and camp out with strategic nukes, WMDs and cruise missiles. 

That was a stupid calculation by Putin, because now he's going to see a much greater military buildup from NATO. 

Those Nukes could have reached Moscow with or without Ukraine. This is a re-assembling of the USSR. Ironically using Hilter's playbook. Sans the precision military. 

Really? Then why are the Russian tanks all over the place? Why didn't the majestic military machine known as the Ukrainian army stop them? Why don't the Ukrainians use their amazing army to counterattack?

Why hasn't Russia been able to seize a single major city? Why are Russian armoured vehicles being abandoned because of weak supply lines? 

The civilians are committing war crimes by fighting as unlawful combatants. If they want to shoot at the Russian soldeirs, as per Zelensky's wishes, then they make lawful targets of themselves, just like people in Iraq did when they fired at US troops.

Way to carry water for Putin. They should just surrender to Russian rule? Guess you're not much for freedom after all. 

You're just a racist Boges. You think that it's ok for American troops to return fire on Iraqis but Russians can't return fire on Ukrainians. It just sucks to suck dude. Tune in and watch those idiots get blown away for their own stupidity if you want, IDGAF. 

I do no think Americans should have been shooting civilians in Iraq. Do you have evidence that Ukraine soldiers are using Civilians as human shields? 

22 minutes ago, Boges said:

That was a stupid calculation by Putin, because now he's going to see a much greater military buildup from NATO. 

Not everyone in NATO is as stupid as the Americans and Biden. That's why Ukraine didn't just get a green light.

Those Nukes could have reached Moscow with or without Ukraine. This is a re-assembling of the USSR. Ironically using Hilter's playbook. Sans the precision military. 

FYI not all nukes are ICBMs. Theres a big difference between nukes on cruise missiles that are 300 miles away from Moscow and nukes that are 900 miles away. Duh. NATO would also be closer to Russia's anti-missile defenses,  making it easier to target them, even with conventional weapons. 

Why hasn't Russia been able to seize a single major city? Why are Russian armoured vehicles being abandoned because of weak supply lines? 

It's not easy to do without mass casualties. This has been a nearly bloodless war up to this point.

Way to carry water for Putin. They should just surrender to Russian rule? Guess you're not much for freedom after all. 

Canada is free, but would we remain so if we joined an alliance with China, Russia, NoKo, Iran and Pakistan?

Would the US allow their military bases and airbases and missile silos here? 

Forget it. Not a chance. We're free because we're not as f'n stupid as the Ukrainians. They elected Nestor Pitor to be their President and now they're suffering, just like the US is.

I do no think Americans should have been shooting civilians in Iraq.

Of course they are. They return fire on anyone who shoots at them. Do you think that every Al Qaeda militant wears a military uniform? Ditto for islamic state? FFS man, think. 

Do you have evidence that Ukraine soldiers are using Civilians as human shields? 

I have evidence that the Ukrainian President asked his civilians to grab guns and fight, and he didn't offer them all uniforms. He's asking them to fight as illegal combatants. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Not everyone in NATO is as stupid as the Americans and Biden. That's why Ukraine didn't just get a green light.

Seems most are onboard. Especially the ones closest to Russia. 

FYI not all nukes are ICBMs. Theres a big difference between nukes on cruise missiles that are 300 miles away from Moscow and nukes that are 900 miles away. Duh. NATO would also be closer to Russia's anti-missile defenses,  making it easier to target them, even with conventional weapons. 

Latvia and Estonia are NATO states that and share a border as well. Dumb argument. 

It's not easy to do without mass casualties. This has been a nearly bloodless war up to this point.

LOL keep telling yourself that. 

06ukraine-ledeall-family-mobileMasterAt3

Canada is free, but would we remain so if we joined an alliance with China, Russia, NoKo, Iran and Pakistan?

1) Why would we. 2) Cuba is still independent (Though Kennedy did try and stop that, but failed)

Of course they are. They return fire on anyone who shoots at them. Do you think that every Al Qaeda militant wears a military uniform? Ditto for islamic state? FFS man, think. 

Which is why Putin will lose this war. His forces will become victims of to a resistance. He's entered a Quagmire, where the only resolution is retreat or flattening the entire country. 

I have evidence that the Ukrainian President asked his civilians to grab guns and fight, and he didn't offer them all uniforms. He's asking them to fight as illegal combatants. 

That's a guerilla insurgency, it's undefeated. AFIK

35 minutes ago, Boges said:

Seems most are onboard. Especially the ones closest to Russia. 

I said "not everyone in NATO is stupid". Obviously we're in NATO, and we elected Trudeau, so there's no shortage of stupidity in NATO. US, Biden, DOH!

Latvia and Estonia are NATO states that and share a border as well. Dumb argument. 

Not dumb at all. Those places combined are worth 1/10th of what Ukraine is worth and when they joined Russia still wasn't very strong yet. 

LOL keep telling yourself that. 

06ukraine-ledeall-family-mobileMasterAt3

Over 100,000 troops and just a few casualties. That's pretty good.

Those people are dead because Zelensky is an idiot.

1) Why would we. 2) Cuba is still independent (Though Kennedy did try and stop that, but failed)

We wouldn't, because we'd be invaded by the US if we did. No question.

What makes you think Kennedy failed? 

Which is why Putin will lose this war. His forces will become victims of to a resistance. He's entered a Quagmire, where the only resolution is retreat or flattening the entire country. 

He doesn't have to flatten anyone. The resolve of Ukrainians isn't as strong as they're saying on CNN. 

That's a guerilla insurgency, it's undefeated. AFIK

That's what you call it, but by the laws of war they're "unlawful combatants", and the Russians can shoot back at them. 

Edited by WestCanMan

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I said "not everyone in NATO is stupid". Obviously we're in NATO, and we elected Trudeau, so there's no shortage of stupidity in NATO. US, Biden, DOH!

Which ones aren't stupid. If they're in NATO they're all compelled to sing from the same songbook if one is attacked. 

Not dumb at all. Those places combined are worth 1/10th of what Ukraine is worth and when they joined Russia still wasn't very strong yet. 

Sure. But you were making an argument about Nukes being put up against Russian borders. NATO already has t

Over 100,000 troops and just a few casualties. That's pretty good.

I've heard anywhere from 5-10k Russian dead. Those are unsustainable losses, especially when they hope to occupy a nation of 44 mil the size of Northern Ontario. 

Those people are dead because Zelensky is an idiot.

Because he should have surrendered? Ukraine appears to be rallying around him. 

We wouldn't, because we'd be invaded by the US if we did. No question.

We also wouldn't because we're already an independent nation. 

What makes you think Kennedy failed? 

Google Bay of Pigs. 

He doesn't have to flatten anyone. The resolve of Ukrainians isn't as strong as they're saying on CNN. 

And I doubt it's as weak as the tripe you're consuming from RT. 

Ukraine is handling this war well from a military perspective. With a lot of help from NATO. Miscalculation by Russia. 

That's what you call it, but by the laws of war they're "unlawful combatants", and the Russians can shoot back at them. 

They can and they are.

But they're also shooting evacuating civilians, not a good look. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:40 AM, Boges said:

Blah Blah Hunter. 

If you think this invasion is about Hunter Biden, you're a moron. 

Anything the US did in Ukraine, pale in comparison to a full scale invasion and genocide. 

Hunter the crack head.  No its about the Ukraine messing in the 2016 US elections.  They made their bed.

On 3/7/2022 at 9:24 PM, Dougie93 said:

disagree

Zelenskiy has rallied the whole world to Ukraine's side, and against Putin

he's kicking Putin's ass, and it's only going to get worse for the Kremlin as it goes

but the Kremlin brought this on themselves, this was a massive strategic blunder

Russia is literally going to collapse into ruin as a result, just like the Soviets

They have already lost economically.

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

Which ones aren't stupid. If they're in NATO they're all compelled to sing from the same songbook if one is attacked. 

Exactly. So we don't want to let anyone like Ukraine in to drag us into an unnecessary war.

Sure. But you were making an argument about Nukes being put up against Russian borders. NATO already has t

So if you were Putin would you rather have nukes along your whole western border or just a small part of it?

I've heard anywhere from 5-10k Russian dead. Those are unsustainable losses, especially when they hope to occupy a nation of 44 mil the size of Northern Ontario. 

The US estimates "with low confidence" that between 2-4K Russian soldiers have been killed. I'm not gonna mansplain that to ya.

Because he should have surrendered? Ukraine appears to be rallying around him. 

OMG. Are you kidding right now?

After all this time and all that we know about war and propaganda are you really telling me that you somehow know that Ukrainians are rallying around Zelensky right now?

Is it unanimous Boges? ? For your own sake don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question. 

FYI there's a huge difference between what people wish for and what they're willing to die for.

Are Ukrainians willing to die just to get NATO to Russia's western border? What % do ya figger?

We also wouldn't because we're already an independent nation. 

Buddy, I didn't ask if we were likely to do it.

I asked if you think that America would allow Canada to invite Chinese troops to the 49th parallel. 

I don't need to hear your answer, you just need to think about it, and you obviously haven't yet. That's weird. Is your head just there to hold your hat?

Google Bay of Pigs. 

Google: "What's the difference between the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis?

And I doubt it's as weak as the tripe you're consuming from RT. 

Ukraine is handling this war well from a military perspective. With a lot of help from NATO. Miscalculation by Russia. 

Your propaganda filter is set to "bask in the glory of CTV's divine gospel". 

They can and they are. 

Good for them. They're normal.

But they're also shooting evacuating civilians, not a good look.

Do you even have a clue what happens in war? People mistakenly kill their own soldiers so often that they have a name for it: friendly fire.

In a war zone with millions of people in it shit happens, and you don't know how or why, neither do I. There are even some people on the ground who will be saying "wtf" after something happens in their vicinity. It's chaotic and people have their heads down sometimes. 

For all we know Ukrainians killed those three people themselves just to blame Russia for it. 

If you don't think that those types of things happen then this is not a topic for you to discuss.

https://www.srpska-mreza.com/bookstore/peacekeeper/peacekeeper.html

Major-General Lewis MacKenzie (Cdn), from Road to Sarajevo: "If I could convince both sides to stop killing their own people for CNN, perhaps we could have a ceasefire."

There ya go. 

It's hard to thread that noodle of truth.  I use to be a firm backer of the Ukraine and thought of the suggestion of them being neo Nazis something made up by Putin.  But then they had to go and interfere in the US election in 2016 by passing on fake intel that Trump pissed on prostitutes.  I am guessing the reason was they had some kind of guarantee from Hillary.  But a good reason doesn't make a wrong a right.  Then they went on to bribe crackhead Hunter and his senile old man.  

It's sad to see how people can turn on the news and see the war propaganda and believe every last bit of it.

It's like when a married couple fights and you just get to hear one side of the argument. If you've only heard her side, or his side, you have no clue what's really going on.

Somewhere between what Russia says and what Ukraine says lies the truth. 

The one thing that I know for sure is that allowing NATO to the western border of Russia would be like death for it's citizens. Having the combined armies of Germany, the US, France, the UK, etc, etc and all of the cruise missiles and stealth fighters etc right there 24/7 would be no way to live. 

Next time there's a pro-Ukraine rally here I'm gonna have to go talk to some folks. 

Edited by WestCanMan

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's sad to see how people can turn on the news and see the war propaganda and believe every last bit of it.

It's like when a married couple fights and you just get to hear one side of the argument. If you've only heard her side, or his side, you have no clue what's really going on.

Somewhere between what Russia says and what Ukraine says lies the truth. 

The one thing that I know for sure is that allowing NATO to the western border of Russia would be like death for it's citizens. Having the combined armies of Germany, the US, France, the UK, etc, etc and all of the cruise missiles and stealth fighters etc right there 24/7 would be no way to live. 

Next time there's a pro-Ukraine rally here I'm gonna have to go talk to some folks. 

Says the person who's believing all of the Putin propaganda. 

How does it feel supporting a global pariah state? 

Ukraine will never come under Russian control. 

Edited by Boges

On 3/8/2022 at 12:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

Zelensky is like Trudeau. He's the media darling right now. He could say he eats boogers, kicks puppies and loves Ukraine and all you'll hear is that "he loves Ukraine". 

The world is rallying around "the media hype around Zelensky".

The truth about Zelensky is that he is an idiot and he got his country into a war with Russia.

When there were no troops around Ukraine he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 25K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 50K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 75K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 100K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 125K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 150K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 175K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Kamala Harris flew to Europe and said "We love that you wanna join NATO" or sone dumb crap like that.

Now there's war.

Now Zelensy's people are getting killed.

Now Ukraine's buildings are getting destroyed.

Zelensky is no hero, he's a dolt.

Now apparently, Zelinsky has dropped his desire to join NATO.

A reasonable move...IMO.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Says the person who's believing all of the Putin propaganda. 

So weird that the things I post are always true or soon to be proven true and all of your posts just stay in the realm of coulda, shoulda woulda or they're just proven to be stupid lies.

Did you look up "Bay of Pigs" and "Cuban Missile Crisis" yet? ?

How does it feel supporting a global pariah state? 

Canada? I dunno, I'm on the fence about that country right now.

Ukraine will never come under Russian control. 

They have to hold out and take a bit more punishment, right? Because they're the biggest consumer that the American military industrial complex has right now. America needs them. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So weird that the things I post are always true or soon to be proven true and all of your posts just stay in the realm of coulda, shoulda woulda or they're just proven to be stupid lies.

Have you yet to prove any lies? 

Did you look up "Bay of Pigs" and "Cuban Missile Crisis" yet? ?

Have you? 

Canada? I dunno, I'm on the fence about that country right now.

Just because some Qanon losers think Canada is fascist for shutting down some protests after 3 weeks, doesn't make it a Pariah state. 

They have to hold out and take a bit more punishment, right? Because they're the biggest consumer that the American military industrial complex has right now. America needs them. 

Has all your Russian propaganda not shown you how difficult it is for a Military to occupy and hold an unwilling population? Russians know this the best. 

Dictators really don't learn from history. 

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Now apparently, Zelinsky has dropped his desire to join NATO.

A reasonable move...IMO.

I heard that Russia was willing to talk if Ukraine puts it into their constitution that they'll never join NATO, but just "saying no" right now is probably too little, too late.

The Ukrainians enjoyed some success against Russian and this could just be a stalling tactic, and the way that NATO is pouring weapons into Ukraine they could actually be a serious threat to Russia in a few years. You can make a really crazy army out of a country with 44M people.

I don't blame Putin if he wants more. 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Have you yet to prove any lies? 

Go back and look at your Russian collusion posts, your Dr Ford posts, your blind obedience to covid fantasies that are now false. It's pathetic. 

Have you? 

I'm not the one who's displaying a shocking ignorance those issues. That'd be you.

Just because some Qanon losers think Canada is fascist for shutting down some protests after 3 weeks, doesn't make it a Pariah state. 

Canada is the butt of some very accurate jokes about our lack of democracy, our puppet media and the fascist diatribe of our PM, but no one is joking about the fact that our banking system was exposed as a tool of our basic dictator. We no longer "have" money here unless it's tucked into our mattress now, like some crazy conspiracy theorist from the 1970s.

Canada's global reputation has been irreparably damaged by our PM. We're a joke. The illusion of democracy and 'innocent until proven guilty' here is paper thin. This is a fascist country with some window dressing. 

Has all your Russian propaganda not shown you how difficult it is for a Military to occupy and hold an unwilling population? Russians know this the best. 

It's not difficult, it just takes some sacrifice, and the Russians are making that sacrifice right now. 

As hard as things are for Russians right now, they're far safer in their own homes than they would be if Putin hadn't taken this action against Ukraine. 

Dictators really don't learn from history. 

Muppets who watch Global/CBC/CTV and call it news don't have the foggiest clue about what history actually is. 

You don't even understand what this war is about and you spend hours a day watching it on TV and talking about it.

Just enjoy your popcorn and wave your arms around like a good little boy when Global tells you to buddy, you're hopeless. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:27 AM, Michael Hardner said:

If you don't have a generally accepted source for this then you are a propagandist.

OMG, I just can't control my excitement now....

Can you please list the names of some news orgs that you consider to be "generally accepted sources" ???

Is CNN on it? MSNBC? Global? CTV? CBC????? OMG I'm gonna piss myself when I see your list. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Go back and look at your Russian collusion posts, your Dr Ford posts, your blind obedience to covid fantasies that are now false. It's pathetic. 

What exactly did I say about Dr. Ford. You always go back to Kavanaugh, it's bizarre. And if you see my recent posts about COVID, I'm not in support of keeping any restrictions. 

Canada is the butt of some very accurate jokes about our lack of democracy, our puppet media and the fascist diatribe of our PM, but no one is joking about the fact that our banking system was exposed as a tool of our basic dictator. We no longer "have" money here unless it's tucked into our mattress now, like some crazy conspiracy theorist from the 1970s.

Canada's global reputation has been irreparably damaged by our PM. We're a joke. The illusion of democracy and 'innocent until proven guilty' here is paper thin. This is a fascist country with some window dressing. 

Can you cite any of that? 

It's not difficult, it just takes some sacrifice, and the Russians are making that sacrifice right now. 

As hard as things are for Russians right now, they're far safer in their own homes than they would be if Putin hadn't taken this action against Ukraine. 

That's some Kremlin Bullshit right there. They're going to run out of food. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG, I just can't control my excitement now....

Can you please list the names of some news orgs that you consider to be "generally accepted sources" ???

Is CNN on it? MSNBC? Global? CTV? CBC????? OMG I'm gonna piss myself when I see your list. 

Fox News? 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kyiv-russian-invasion-intelligence

As Russia massed a large military presence on its border with Ukraine weeks before launching its invasion, Western intelligence officials were concerned the capital city of Kyiv could fall in a matter of days amid a Russian assault.

Now two weeks into the conflict, the capital remained in Ukrainian hands and Russian troops have failed to make substantial progress as opposition forces continue to put up fierce resistance. Russian forces were reportedly trying to encircle the city, but the loss of equipment and personnel has taken its toll and significantly slowed their advance.