War In Ukraine

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

so when he saw missiles being moved into Cuba secretly, he panicked

"oh my God, it's Nuclear Pearl Harbour !"

Still, Kennedy is considered a hero for doing the exact same thing that Putin is doing. I don't blame Russia at all. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't blame Russia at all. 

I do

the Russian invasion has been so barbarous, I've sided with the Ukrainians

the Ukrainians just recaptured Chuhuiv back on the road to Kharkiv

three Russian battalion commanders killed in the battle

Slava Ukraini !

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I do

the Russian invasion has been so barbarous, I've sided with the Ukrainians

The Poles are supplying the Ukrainians with fighter jets now, so the Russians are ramping up the attack.

Also, when the Ukrainians launch missiles and fight from buildings they become viable targets.

War is shitty. It's best not to start those things, but Zelensky started this and now it's gonna have to play itself out, one way or another. 

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Zelensky is an actor. He's not leading anything. He's probably not even in Ukraine right now. 

disagree

Zelenskiy has rallied the whole world to Ukraine's side, and against Putin

he's kicking Putin's ass, and it's only going to get worse for the Kremlin as it goes

but the Kremlin brought this on themselves, this was a massive strategic blunder

Russia is literally going to collapse into ruin as a result, just like the Soviets

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The Poles are supplying the Ukrainians with fighter jets now, so the Russians are ramping up the attack.

Poland has refused to transfer the jets so far

but I'm all in favor of shipping as much firepower as possible to the Ukrainians

if not fighters, more drones, more loitering munitions, leverage the robot air force like Azerbaijan did

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes. He's not going to let Ukraine bring NATO in.

Oh like how NATO is fully supplying the Ukraine Army and Sanctioning Russia into the Dark Ages? 

No one knows how many have died. Zelensky said that but he's obviously not going to tell the truth.

It seems like Russians are getting slaughtered when they engage with anyone with a Gun. That's why the cowards have resorted to shelling civilians. 

Stop watching CNN and CTV and then acting like you know wtf is going on. It's so annoying. 

I should watch RT for the truth right? ?

06ukraine-ledeall-family-mediumSquareAt3

Just Photoshopped by the Lamestream media right? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

disagree

he's kicking Putin's ass, and it's only going to get worse for the Kremlin as it goes

but the Kremlin brought this on themselves, this was a massive strategic blunder

Russia is literally going to collapse into ruin as a result, just like the Soviets

I'm not so sure they'll collapse because of NATO sanctions. Russia has a pretty thirsty customer in China. I think they also do a lot of business outside the NATO sphere of influence and I doubt anyone is afraid of Ol' Joe and the Great American Power anymore.

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Oh like how NATO is fully supplying the Ukraine Army and Sanctioning Russia into the Dark Ages? 

It seems like Russians are getting slaughtered when they engage with anyone with a Gun. That's why the cowards have resorted to shelling civilians. 

Have you not yet figured out that the media is lying to you yet?

You don't know where that picture came from, but its now well known that many of the images we get to see...are old pics and clips from the last 2 or 3 years of conflict in East Ukraine...with themselves.

"Look what's on the NEWS!"

duh...

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not so sure they'll collapse because of NATO sanctions. Russia has a pretty thirsty customer in China. I think they also do a lot of business outside the NATO sphere of influence and I doubt anyone is afraid of Ol' Joe and the Great American Power anymore.

they have already collapsed back to Soviet levels

the ruble has hit Soviet ruble levels of value already

they can wallow in that financial abyss for some time, just as the Soviets did

but I would classify that as a Pyrrhic Victory at best

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

they have already collapsed back to Soviet levels

the ruble has hit Soviet ruble levels of value already

they can wallow in that financial abyss for some time, just as the Soviets did

but I would classify that as a Pyrrhic Victory at best

We will see in short order I'd imagine. I think Putin is in about as much hot water as he can take right now. Yet...my wife...being Czech...watches Czech and Slovak news.

The Slovaks are tired of Ukrainian refugees already, and she tells me that a recent poll in Russia shows Putin having gained popularity of late inside Russia. I don't know how accurate that is, but one thing's for sure...Russians do respond well to shows of strength.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

We will see in short order I'd imagine.

we are already seeing it

the Raputitsa is here, March spring mud season

the Russians don't actually control the areas they have driven into

like in Kherson, that's the VDV

7th Guards Air Assault Mountain Division

and there are BMD Airborne Fighting Vehicles wrecked all over the roads

they are getting hit from the treeline, probably by NLAW within 600 meters

his is where NLAW is even deadlier than Javelin

Javelin takes 30 second to warm up

it needs some clearance to fly up above the target

NLAW is better for close quarters

it's point & click, and can be fired from anywhere, including from inside a room in a building

the Russians are very poor in every aspect of warfighting here

at the tactical level it is unmotivated conscripts caught in a fiasco

at the operational level it is very poorly planned & executed by their staffs

and at the strategic level it is a catastrophe for Russia, with no clear exit strategy

so heavy causalities on the Russian side is very plausible

there are reports that the Russians lost 8 combat aircraft in one day, mix of fixed wing & helicopters

but the Germans have shipped the Ukrainians 500 x FIM-92 Stinger

with that sort of MANPAD threat down low, the reports of Russian air attrition are believable

Slava Ukraini !

Edited by Dougie93

12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

disagree

Zelensky is like Trudeau. He's the media darling right now. He could say he eats boogers, kicks puppies and loves Ukraine and all you'll hear is that "he loves Ukraine". 

The world is rallying around "the media hype around Zelensky".

The truth about Zelensky is that he is an idiot and he got his country into a war with Russia.

When there were no troops around Ukraine he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 25K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 50K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 75K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 100K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 125K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 150K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 175K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Kamala Harris flew to Europe and said "We love that you wanna join NATO" or sone dumb crap like that.

Now there's war.

Now Zelensy's people are getting killed.

Now Ukraine's buildings are getting destroyed.

Zelensky is no hero, he's a dolt.

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Zelensky is like Trudeau. He's the media darling right now. He could say he eats boogers, kicks puppies and loves Ukraine and all you'll hear is that "he loves Ukraine". 

The truth about Zelensky is that he is an idiot and he got his country into a war with Russia.

When there were no troops around Ukraine he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 25K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 50K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 75K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 100K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 125K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 150K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Putin said "Don't do that".

Then when there were 175K troops moved to the border around Ukraine, he said he wanted to join NATO. Kamala Harris flew to Europe and said "We love that you wanna join NATO" or sone dumb crap like that.

Now there's war.

I have made my command decision

chosen a side

I have no quarrel with you

so there is nothing to argue about

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Dude, Russia is at war. It's a real war.

If Ukrainians want to shoot at soldiers that's fine, but then they make their homes into viable targets. That's war. 

I wouldn't shoot at Russian troops from my house if my family was in there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Now there's war.

There's a lot of truth in this.

Tucker makes a pretty good case for the idea this war is all about the Biden regime pushing the Ukraine for NATO narrative. 

But tucker is an Anti-vaxxer, Climate denying, racist Putin-lover, of course.

However...

If he's so wrong why not just prove it? Simply make it clear to the Globalist stenographers in the puppet media there will be no Ukraine in NATO. What's the worse that could happen? That Tucker might be right and the shelling of Ukraine would stop. That there would be no WW III with billions dead? Boo frickin Hoo.

If Tucker's so wrong, prove it, Joe Biden. Tell the world there will be no NATO for the Ukraine.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

don't get me wrong, I still loves me some Tucker Carlson

but proving a negative is a fool's errand by logical deduction

Tucker knows

TBH there's nothing to prove. 

Putin told Ukraine many times to stay away from NATO or it would come to this. We even saw it on our own news channels who pretend not to know it. 

If anything you'd have to prove that Putin really wanted to invade no matter what, and it's impossible to say that for him.