Conservative Leadership September 10th

On 6/30/2022 at 9:32 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

She didn't organize the menu. Blame the Canadian Forces. It was their choice and she had no input in the matter. You are giving out the NDP repubilcan line. The GG represents the Crown. 

Happy Dominion Day.?

You are very wrong.

The Canadian Forces does not do menus. It takes orders from the department that uses the aircraft.

The GG office forwards the list of personnel accompanying and the amenities required. The Air Force does not even cater it, that is outsourced to the GG selected source, at either end of the flights.

No Mess Hall meals for the VIP's LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

On 6/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, Zeitgeist said:

What a ridiculously mismanaged country of overspending, overbearing communists.  

oh don't be an old fuddy duddy

what are you, the NDP now ?

we are the last office of the British Empire

more British than the British themselves

the Americans do nothing on the cheap

we have to keep up with the Joneses

Vimy Myth

Saxe, Coburg & Gotha upon the Heights of Queenston

in terms of the RCAF

I would be in favour of providing 412 ( Falcon ) Transport Squadron with its own transcontinental Executive Airlift

perhaps a pair of Airbus A220 / Bombardier C300 decked out to the nines, made in Quebec

with a full staff of Stewards,  five star Chef service provided by the CF

no expense spare for the Royal Flight

this is realpolitik

you don't sell your own Head of State short

that is a sign of weakness

do you want to keep the Americans at bay, or not ?

this is war for national survival

Promptus Ad Vindictam

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

in terms of the RCAF

I would be in favour of providing 412 ( Falcon ) Transport Squadron with its own transcontinental Executive Airlift

perhaps a pair of Airbus A220 / Bombardier C300 decked out to the nines, made in Quebec

with a full staff of Stewards,  five star Chef service provided by the CF

no expense spare for the Royal Flight

this is realpolitik

you don't sell your own Head of State short

that is a sign of weakness

do you want to keep the Americans at bay, or not ?

this is war for national survival

Promptus Ad Vindictam

No Bombardier anymore making commercial aircraft. All belongs ot Airbus now.

No aircraft by Bombardier made in Quebec.

412 Sqn is in Trenton and only has old CC 144 Challengers.

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No Bombardier anymore making commercial aircraft. All belongs ot Airbus now.

No aircraft by Bombardier made in Quebec.

412 Sqn is in Trenton and only has old CC 144 Challengers.

A220 is simply the Airbus designation for the C Series, the plane is still assembled in Mirabel

I don't know what your idiot point is

but clearly any Squadron can be moved to anywhere and equipped with anything

did I not just say I would give 412 new planes ?

you were a CWO at NDHQ ?

no wonder the CF is such a joke

you're a f*cking moron

stick to posting "LOL" over & over, that's all you are qualified for

Edited by Dougie93

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

A220 is simply the Airbus designation for the C Series, the plane is still assembled in Mirabel

I don't know what your idiot point is

but clearly any Squadron can be moved to anywhere and equipped with anything

did I not just say I would give 412 new planes ?

you were a CWO at NDHQ ?

no wonder the CF is such a joke

you're a f*cking moron

stick to posting "LOL" over & over, that's all you are qualified for

Bottom line is Bombardier is not making those planes. 412 is in Trenton. Get your shit together.

Bombardier was the biggest government tit sucking business in Canada. Surprised you are such a fan.

Calling names again, well, The joke is you, the F#cking moron is you. Nothing but a huge bunch of blather from you on a daily basis. If you had anything valid to add maybe you would not have to respond to yourself all the time

I even agreed with some of your posts but you do make it hard to be civil with you. Such a prick. ?

Edited by ExFlyer

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

what did I say ?

I said A220 / C300 made in Quebec

17931025lpw-17931029-article-jpg_5878278

Old photo.

"

Jeffrey Knittel, Chairman & CEO Airbus Americas, Inc. “We look forward to seeing passengers delighted by the experience of travelling on board this brand new A220-300 proudly built in Mobile, Alabama.” Several milestones led up to this historic moment.Oct 22, 2020"

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Old photo.

"

Jeffrey Knittel, Chairman & CEO Airbus Americas, Inc. “We look forward to seeing passengers delighted by the experience of travelling on board this brand new A220-300 proudly built in Mobile, Alabama.” Several milestones led up to this historic moment.Oct 22, 2020"

Airbus takes a step toward accelerating A220 production at Mirabel, Que.

Published March 29, 2022 2:38 p.m. EDT

50 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Airbus takes a step toward accelerating A220 production at Mirabel, Que.

Published March 29, 2022 2:38 p.m. EDT

Simpleton.

Is building, not yet built.

Key words  "Intended for" and  "subcomponents", "compomnents.

Not aircraft.

"Airbus Canada commissioned a new area at its Mirabel facility in the Laurentians earlier this year. The area is intended for the assembly of A220 subcomponents and is seen as an important step in accelerating the production rate."

"It is the first area outside Europe dedicated to the pre-assembly of Airbus components"

You need to get out of your underground bunker more often :)

Edited by ExFlyer

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Simpleton.

Is building, not yet built.

Key words  "Intended for" and  "subcomponents", "compomnents.

Not aircraft.

"Airbus Canada commissioned a new area at its Mirabel facility in the Laurentians earlier this year. The area is intended for the assembly of A220 subcomponents and is seen as an important step in accelerating the production rate."

"It is the first area outside Europe dedicated to the pre-assembly of Airbus components"

You need to get out of your underground bunker more often :)

I don't even know what your point is anymore, what are you even arguing against ?

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't even know what your point is anymore, what are you even arguing against ?

You never know what any point is. Especially when you  baffle yourself with BS. I don't argue, I just prove you are a fool and don't know what he is talking about.

Your endless blather even f*cks you up. Ha Ha Ha  

Self inflicted wound

Going out for a few beers now. Talk to yourself for a while, you know how to do that as you do it all the time

Edited by ExFlyer

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You never know what any point is. Especially when you  baffle yourself with BS. I don't argue, I just prove you are a fool and don't know what he is talking about.

Your endless blather even f*cks you up. Ha Ha Ha  

Self inflicted wound

Going out for a few beers now. Talk to yourself for a while, you know how to do that as you do it all the time

since you are keeping such a close eye on me, you at least are obviously reading all my posts

On 3/3/2022 at 8:50 PM, Moonbox said:

Pierre is unelectable.  He's a populist ass-licker and will have absolutely no appeal outside of the conservative base. 
If folks want Trudeau in for another term, he's the path for that.  He'd perform no better than the Reform Party and would get no support outside of the West and more isolated/rural parts of the country.  

I would vote for a guy like Chong in a second.  He's always been level-headed and principled (lost a cabinet position for not towing the party line under Harper) and can appeal to the middle ground in a way that someone like Pierre the dweeb can't.  

Charest I think can win an election and can appeal to the middle-right as well, but I'm not sure he can win a leadership campaign as a former Quebec Liberal where too much of the Leadership contest depends on the West. 

If we want to actually get rid of Trudeau, we need pragmatism instead of dogmatism.  Pierre will be a non-starter for huge swathes of the country.    

You nailed it on the first page of this thread. I've already heard from many Tory diehards here who'll vote for Justin as the lesser of two evils.

And the other local gun loving, anti-immigrant & churchy gay haters drolling to support Pierre.

Too bad they live in an NDP riding, haw haw!

Edited by herbie

3 hours ago, herbie said:

You nailed it on the first page of this thread. I've already heard from many Tory diehards here who'll vote for Justin as the lesser of two evils.

And the other local gun loving, anti-immigrant & churchy gay haters drolling to support Pierre.

Too bad they live in an NDP riding, haw haw!

HarperCons like Poilievre are now too far right for the fake conservatives in the party

they'd rather vote for Trudeau than Harper now

proving they were frauds all along

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

HarperCons like Poilievre are now too far right for the fake conservatives in the party

they'd rather vote for Trudeau than Harper now

proving they were frauds all along

it's better to keep Trudeau & the Liberals in office

their money printing is doing catastrophic damage now

they think they can cook the country with inflation, as if that's not going to be a diaster

the only other thing they can do is tighten, which also causes a disaster

to change the culture in Canada

the middle class has to suffer the consequences of the Liberals turning themselves into another NDP

the middle class needs to get wiped out, to do permanent damage to the Liberals as the Natural Governing Party

elections don't matter, only changing the culture upstream from politics matters

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it's better to keep Trudeau & the Liberals in office

their money printing is doing catastrophic damage now

they think they can cook the country with inflation, as if that's not going to be a diaster

the only other thing they can do is tighten, which also causes a disaster

to change the culture in Canada

the middle class has to suffer the consequences of the Liberals turning themselves into another NDP

the middle class needs to get wiped out, to do permanent damage to the Liberals as the Natural Governing Party

elections don't matter, only changing the culture upstream from politics matters

indeed

better that the Liberals have possession

when the inevitable fumble occurs

so they get all the blame

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

indeed

better that the Liberals have possession

when the inevitable fumble occurs

so they get all the blame

This comment applies to every political party that is in power,not just liberals.