Is Putin losing his mind?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

You also referred to Tiananmen Square and compared Canada to Germany in the 1930's.

So did Bill Maher. So did Elon Musk. What of it?

You're saying a couple of inadvertent incidents is equal to tanks crushing thousands of protesters to death and who knows what Nazi horrors you have in mind?

Just FYI, the Nazis started off with hate and fear mongering. Controlling the banks. Using vax-passports to divide their citizenry. Adolf Castro is doing all of that. He also has the media in his back pocket, piling on with his hate speech and bigotry. 

The Nazis didn't start throwing Jews into the ovens on day 1 of their first political campaign. Your ignorance of history is bizarre.

Again it's not Trudeau I'm defending - I'm attacking the ridiculous quality of your criticisms.

By lying and calling the criticisms ridiculous you're defending Trudeau. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not the same

now who's equating?

I'm echoing back your stated principles, which as near I can figure is:

"Anyone who suppresses protesters is Hitler"

And, again, G20 was worse and no alt-right conservative on here cried their bitter tears over that one.  Mostly, you people decide your politics on the personalities of those involved:

truck drivers - like 'em
punks in purple hair with nose rings - don't like 'em

FYI justice is blind tho

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

While war is horrible...be careful what you support under the blanket of 'Ukraine'.

Perhaps it'll be easier to be careful with Ukraine once it's under the blanket of the EU.

Everyone seems to have the same problem with what they attract to their military on occasion. Fire departments attract firebugs.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps it'll be easier to be careful with Ukraine once it's under the blanket of the EU.

Everyone seems to have the same problem with what they attract to their military on occasion. Fire departments attract firebugs.

What's a little Azov Brigade in your ranks of supporters? Probably not much. But if you're caught holding their banner, one might think you're all too aware of them.

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm echoing back your stated principles, which as near I can figure is:

"Anyone who suppresses protesters is Hitler"

And, again, G20 was worse and no alt-right conservative on here cried their bitter tears over that one.  Mostly, you people decide your politics on the personalities of those involved:

truck drivers - like 'em
punks in purple hair with nose rings - don't like 'em

FYI justice is blind tho

I called out the government for being tyrannical at the G20 too

the government reaction to the Truckers was far worse, objectively speaking, despite those protests being far more peaceful

it's the government who decides their politics based on how much they like the protesters

so quit projecting the governments faults on their critics

as a lame defense of their indefensible actions

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I called out the government for being tyrannical at the G20 too

the government reaction to the Truckers was far worse, objectively speaking

it's the government who decides their politics based on how much they like the protesters

so quit projecting their faults on their critics

Exactly. If the government can come against you for holding views they disagree with, we are no longer in a "democracy"

16 hours ago, West said:

Putin's economy is the size of a mid sized US state. Russia isn't a serious threat.

Apparently he's getting kicked by the Ukrainian army right now ?

Exactly.  There is no pay for play money to be made in Russia so Russia bad.  Tons to make in China so China good.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is Biden losing his mind?

There's a war going on in Eastern Europe and he's almost invisible. 

Should the US just inaugurate Jen Psaki? "Don't mess with the US: we're not afraid to circle back on yo' ass."

Biden is 10 times more frightening that Putin.  At least Putin isn't a senile bed wetter.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

What's a little Azov Brigade in your ranks of supporters? Probably not much. But if you're caught holding their banner, one might think you're all too aware of them.

You wouldn't believe the issues that coming to terms with a firebug in a fire department can raise. Holy smokes!