Is Putin losing his mind?

2 minutes ago, West said:

Sure but why should I like the globalist puppet more? Is it possible that both countries are el locco and neither should be supported?

From what I've seen, you don't accept any information anyone tries to give you on here; so there is that to consider too.  Why would anybody attempt to explain anything to you on here?  Your only purpose for being on here is to take a contrary view.  You have a problem.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

From what I've seen, you don't accept any information anyone tries to give you on here; so there is that to consider too.  Why would anybody attempt to explain anything to you on here?  Your only purpose for being on here is to take a contrary view.  You have a problem.

Putin=bad

Globalist puppet = good 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

What are the chances Putin will be assassinated by someone on the inside?  Failing that what about our 1st strike options and chances?

As it is now Putin is effectively attacking NATO with the flood of refugees and humanitarian disaster he's causing during a dangerous pandemic - he's threatening the planet.  At what point does NATO decide it may have no choice, we simply wait until Putin calls the shots?

Seems to me the world is the one in the corner here not Putin. 

Any nuclear strike would mean the end of civilization.  There would be few survivors.

33 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

NATO can only wait, and watch and react later...

Ok so that being the case I suggest we place a bounty on Putin's head. Kinda like a John Wick movie part 300.

Big big bounty...half of Putin's stash. The other half goes to Ukraine.

28 minutes ago, West said:

I know according to CTV, CBC and Global we are supposed to be anti Russia and pro Ukraine. I'm neutral. Is there a reason why I should like the globalist puppet in Ukraine more than Vladimir Putin?

No, you should be with the 7.9 billion of us that Putin is holding hostage.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah eh. When you compare how dangerous Trudeau is Putin is practically aiming an asteroid at us.

Putin's economy is the size of a mid sized US state. Russia isn't a serious threat.

Apparently he's getting kicked by the Ukrainian army right now ?

Edited by West

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's a REAL WAR...they swear. 

You have to keep your eyes on the globalist. Right now they are using this nonsense to stifle freedom of the press. Anyone who disagrees with them is by default an arm of Vladimir and therefore should be censored. 

A bunch of wing nuts these globalists

• Like 1

Just now, West said:

You have to keep your eyes on the globalist. Right now they are using this nonsense to stifle freedom of the press. Anyone who disagrees with them is by default an arm of Vladimir and therefore should be censored. 

A bunch of wing nuts these globalists

Get your sunflower...or else.

1 hour ago, West said:

Putin's economy is the size of a mid sized US state. Russia isn't a serious threat.

There's a post around here probably less than a week old here somewhere that said Trudeau was the 3rd most dangerous man on the planet following Putin and Kim Jong-un, in that order.  But today Russia isn't a serious threat.  Did Trudeau go up or down in the scheme of things? 

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's a post around here probably less than a week old here somewhere that said Trudeau was the 3rd most dangerous man on the planet following Putin and Kim Jong-un, in that order.  But today Russia isn't a serious threat.  Did Trudeau go up or down in the scheme of things? 

Who posted that?

Vladimir wouldn't even make top 5... perhaps not even top 10

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I might have heard it on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Why, you actually doubt it?

The biggest global threat is China. Russia is only a threat as they are an alliance with the Chinese. 

Iran and Saudi are the next two. 

Russia is probably well below any mid eastern country in term of threat to the west.. If the west goes down it'll be from within

Edited by West

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Putin never claimed to be anything other than he is: a former KGB agent. Trudeau is the one that really broke the hearts of the world's onlookers. 

Mr Socks? LOL!

You make it sound like Mr Dressup getting outed for pedophilia.

I'm referring to his disgusting violent response to a peaceful grassroots movement. He wouldn't meet them except with clubs & horse. While you may make light of such a thing, many people saw that and sat bolt-upright in their chairs.

• Like 2

Putin isn't losing his mind. He needs doing something to show Russian people that Russia is powerless against the western sanction. It's kinda like Canada sanctions Russian vodka. It's just for domestic propaganda purpose.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

What are the chances Putin will be assassinated by someone on the inside?  Failing that what about our 1st strike options and chances?

As it is now Putin is effectively attacking NATO with the flood of refugees and humanitarian disaster he's causing during a dangerous pandemic - he's threatening the planet.  At what point does NATO decide it may have no choice, we simply wait until Putin calls the shots?

Seems to me the world is the one in the corner here not Putin. 

How could Putin be assassinated from inside except by a taxi driver? I mean he has made oil price to hit over $100---Don't forget that exports of oil and gas provide 36% of Russian national budget. 

4 hours ago, West said:

Putin only has 6,000 nuclear missiles he is readying to fire.  Nothing for people like you to be concerned about.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm referring to his disgusting violent response to a peaceful grassroots movement. He wouldn't meet them except with clubs & horse. While you may make light of such a thing, many people saw that and sat bolt-upright in their chairs.

You also referred to Tiananmen Square and compared Canada to Germany in the 1930's.

You're saying a couple of inadvertent incidents is equal to tanks crushing thousands of protesters to death and who knows what Nazi horrors you have in mind?

Again it's not Trudeau I'm defending - I'm attacking the ridiculous quality of your criticisms.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again it's not Trudeau I'm defending - I'm attacking the ridiculous quality of your criticisms.

We can both discuss it over bad coffee at the Luft-Stalag if you'd prefer. But the lake sounds better.

Edited by DogOnPorch