Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

What I really think is that anyone who argues being unvaccinated is safer and better than being vaccinated is a retard. 

Your uninformed opinion is duly noted.

FYI young people are probably safer without the vaccine, in any event it should be a choice. They shouldn't be forced. 

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

People are having severe memory problems that is either mind control or dementia if they can't remember what they used to think a vaccine was and how the definition has changed. 

They merely recite the opinions that they were told to.

I don't think that their memory is an issue at all or they could be reminded of what the definition of a vaccine used to be, and/or what the original covid "vaccine" claims were.

You can put it all in black and white, right in front of their faces, complete with with videos of Fauci et al saying those things, and they don't "remember" squat, they just regurgitate the newest vax propaganda. 

It's either next-level ignorance/denial or outright lying. In either case it has nothing to do with memory, science or facts.

The clot shot isn't a vaccine.

You're 100% correct.

I'd argue that even if, for the sake of argument, we all just agreed that the vaccine offers 20% better results for the people who are in the covid death demographic, which is possible, it's still an absolute certainty that it absolutely doesn't do anything which justifies mandatory vaxxing of infants, pre-schoolers, school-aged children, or anyone else for that matter. 

If it helps in some way, then it's obviously an attractive option for the people who are at risk and it's worth the chance of side-effects for them.  

If you don't agree all you have is a different opinion, not a superior one. Go puff your chest out at somebody weak minded enough to be impressed.

That's where you're gonna hit a brick wall lol.

If there's one thing that vaxtards are certain of it's their own moral superiority, facts be damned. That point has been hammered home to them for almost two years now and it's impossible for CTV/CBC/CNN drones to let go of their emotional beliefs. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

May 1 2022 10,098 unvaxed deaths.

Sept 25 2022 10,800 unvaxed deaths. An increase of 702.

Dbl vaxed went from 3,189 to 3,821. An increase of 732.

3x went from 2,677 to 5,209. An increase of 2,532.

There were no 4xers, now there are 1,031. That's obviously an increase of 1,031.

Increases are 702 + 732 + 2,532 + 1,031 = 4,997.

Unvaxed deaths between May 1 and Sept 25 are 702. 702/4,997 = 14%.

Vaxed deaths are 4,295 in that period of time. 4,295/4,997 = 86%.

86% of the people who are dying from covid these days are multi-vaxed. 86% of eligible Canadians are vaxed. 

There are 6x as many people vaxed, and 6x as many vaxed people dying.

This is conclusive proof that vaccinated people don't get infected, don't get sick, don't end up in hospital, don't end up in ICU, don't spread covid, and don't die of covid.

This is definitely a pandemic of the unvaccinated. We need to force everyone to vaccinate. 

5 May 1 2022.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 5.08.17 PM.png

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

5 May 1 2022.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 5.08.17 PM.png

So what you're saying is that 14% of Canadians still account for nearly half the deaths in Canada.

There are 6x as many people vaxed, and 6x as many vaxed people dying.

Yes that's right but this is only significant to you because you insist on also believing that 14 and 86 are equal.

Once again, 14% of Canadians still account for close to half of all deaths in Canada.

This is conclusive proof that vaccinated people don't get infected, don't get sick, don't end up in hospital, don't end up in ICU, don't spread covid, and don't die of covid.

?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

So what you're saying is that 14% of Canadians still account for nearly half the deaths in Canada.

If I use your "idiot math" I could say that 100% of Canadians were unvaxed but they only account for 1/2 of the covid deaths. See how that works?

That's because, at the start of this timeline, 100% of Canadians were unvaxed. You prefer to just look at the recent end of this timeline when the majority are vaxed.

The only thing that can really be used to accurately measure the success of the vaxes , is the proportion of vaxed deaths vs vaxed Canadians during months when the proportion of vaxed/unvaxed is basically unchanging.

In recent months, Canadians are dying in the exact same proportions of the vax status. 

86 of every 100 Canadians are vaxed, 86% of covid deaths are among the unvaxed. It's the exact same as you'd expect if you gave 86% of the people tinfoil hats. 

Yes that's right but this is only significant to you because you insist on also believing that 14 and 86 are equal.

I actually said that 86% is 6 times as high as 14%, but I'm not surprised to see you got that wrong.

Once again, 14% of Canadians still account for close to half of all deaths in Canada.

Once again, 14% of Canadians account for 14% of the covid deaths in Canada between May 1 and the end of Sept.

"FYI 100% of Canadians were unvaxed at the start of that timeline, and yet they only account for 14% of deaths." - eyeball mAthS.

Edited by WestCanMan

What's the deal with the triple-vaxed cases since Dec 14 2020?

They haven't been around long, and there were never very many of them because we went from unvaxed to dbl-vaxed for long time, and then 3xers were around for a bit but quickly morphed into 4xers.

Yet somehow 18% of covid cases here since Dec 14 2020 are among the 3xers. Weird.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 8.00.32 AM.png

Edited by WestCanMan

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If I use your "idiot math" I could say that 100% of Canadians were unvaxed but they only account for 1/2 of the covid deaths. See how that works?

No.  In the meantime every graph you've posted works just fine, that the unvaccinated, all 14% of you, account for around half the deaths.  It takes 86% of us to account for the rest.

Take your last graph for example,

Total deaths 21861

110061 vaccinated =50.1%

10800 unvaccinated = 49.1%

For some reason you don't believe or can't make sense of our own source and yet I'm the idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No.  In the meantime every graph you've posted works just fine, that the unvaccinated, all 14% of you, account for around half the deaths.  It takes 86% of us to account for the rest.

Take your last graph for example,

I don't know if you're really as dumb as you're pretending to be, or if you're a shill, but I feel there's enough stupidity radiating from your posts to make a Geiger counter sound like a collision between two supertankers. 

Total deaths 21861

110061 vaccinated =50.1%

10800 unvaccinated = 49.1%

For some reason you don't believe or can't make sense of our own source and yet I'm the idiot.

J-C Almighty dude, do you understand that death toll goes all the way back to Dec 14 2020, when there were ZERO Canadians that even had one vax? Do you know that's almost two full years? 

There were 38 million Canadians exposed to covid for their first full flu season from Nov 2020 to early May 2021, back when it was still a novel virus and no one had adaptive immunity to it.

So guess what percent of covid deaths between Dec 14 2020 and June 1 2021 were among the unvaxed? 99% of them, because 99% of Canadians were unvaxed.

Unvaxed deaths got a headstart of about 5,000 people before there was an opportunity for a single double-vaxed person to die at all. Back when covid was still a novel virus.

Of the 10,800 unvaxed deaths that you're talking about, the vast majority of them happened before Dec 2021. 

Now, in this year, 2022, almost everyone who dies of covid is multi-vaxed.  86% to be exact.

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Unvaxed deaths got a headstart of about 5,000 people before there was an opportunity for a single double-vaxed person to die at all. Back when covid was still a novel virus.

That's because you were all convinced it was fake news and were holding COVID parties for your kids.

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's because you were all convinced it was fake news and were holding COVID parties for your kids.

It was fake news to the extent that they made it seem like covid was killing everyone, when it was really just giving people a nudge when they were already walking on the edge of their grave. 

The avg age of covid deaths in the US is 75, and 96% of the people who died of covid had serious underlying health issues.

It was never "the Grim Reaper just randomly striking down anyone, young or old", it was like "the Grim Reaper getting ahead of schedule by a few months". People between 0-40 who don't have something serious, like cancer, aren't at risk of death.

If you watch Global, CTV or CBC they make it seem like you're probably gonna die tomorrow if you're not quadruple-vaxed, and even if you don't die yourself, you're definitely gonna kill granny down the road. It doesn't work like that. The jab doesn't even stop the spread. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The jab doesn't even stop the spread.

That's right, it slows it down and protects more people from serious illness and death than it causes amongst unvaccinated people. 

People who were diagnosed with COVID-19 after completing their primary vaccine series were significantly less likely to be hospitalized or to die, particularly if they received an additional dose(s).

Between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022, unvaccinated cases were 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series. During the same 4-week period, unvaccinated cases were 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series and 1 or more additional doses (see data notes in Technical notes and definitions section).

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right, it slows it down and protects more people from serious illness and death than it causes amongst unvaccinated people. 

If your stats are right then there were 30 times as many "vaccinated" people getting seriously ill between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022, because 6 times as many "vaccinated" people died between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If your stats are right then there were 30 times as many "vaccinated" people getting seriously ill between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022, because 6 times as many "vaccinated" people died between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022

If you ever choose to stop ignoring your base rate fallacy you'll know why that is.

if you don't you'll never understand why getting vaccinated is the smarter choice hands down.

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If you ever choose to stop ignoring your base rate fallacy you'll know why that is.

if you don't you'll never understand why getting vaccinated is the smarter choice hands down.

It's only a base rate fallacy if I said that vaxed deaths were 6x higher per capita. I never said per capita. It's just the actual number of people dying.

There are 6x as many vaxed, and 6x as many of the deaths are among the vaxed. The vax is doing the exact same thing that tinfoil hats would do. 

Per capita deaths are the exact same. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's just the actual number of people dying.

No it's the rate and it's only taken 14% of you to account for half the deaths. If we were dying at the same rate as you and if the vaccine was simply sugar water there'd be closer to 200000 dead Canadians now instead of only 41000 or so.

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No it's the rate and it's only taken 14% of you to account for half the deaths. If we were dying at the same rate as you and if the vaccine was simply sugar water there'd be closer to 200000 dead Canadians now instead of only 41000 or so.

Not worth it. He is obsessed and is even more obsessed with trying to get everyone to see it his way LOL  Like a flat earther.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's only a base rate fallacy if I said that vaxed deaths were 6x higher per capita. I never said per capita. It's just the actual number of people dying.

There are 6x as many vaxed, and 6x as many of the deaths are among the vaxed. The vax is doing the exact same thing that tinfoil hats would do. 

Per capita deaths are the exact same. 

You can argue numbers and what they mean til the cows come home.

The question that always makes them scurry away is:

Why, after 86% of Canadians complied and 4-5 jabs in a year, are so many people still getting covid?

You can see how well the brainwashing, fear mongering and propaganda worked every time these ones say, "I just survived covid for the third time! I would have DIED without the 4 jabs I had!

Erm, you're a healthy 24 year old, your risk of death was about 1/10th of a percent, you would've survived without the 4 jabs. 

Their wack-a-doodle reasonings are: "Yes, it's not working, you just need MORE of it!  The boosters will work for sure becuz mouse marketing! Myocarditis and seizures mean the shots are working!"

All turkeys think the farmer is their best friend in September.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

No it's the rate and it's only taken 14% of you to account for half the deaths.

What you're saying is absolutely stupid eyeball. At the beginning of the timeline that you're talking about 100% of Canadians were not vaccinated

It's impossible for the number that you're citing to be a rate, because at various points along your timeline the percent of vaxed was anywhere between 0% and 86%. The percent of unvaxed was anywhere from 100% to 14%. How can you get a "Rate" out of your idiotic timeline?

I can get a current rate because the % of people vaxed on Aug 24 was 86% and the % of people vaxed on Sept 25 was still 86%. The number 86% comes out a lot there, hey? Just like the percent of Canadians who died of covid that were multi-vaxed, 86%.

The number that I'm citing is a rate. The number that you're citing is a conflation of completely non-relatable numbers. IE, what you're saying is 100% stupid.

If we were dying at the same rate as you and if the vaccine was simply sugar water there'd be closer to 200000 dead Canadians now instead of only 41000 or so.

You are dying at the same rate. Right now, 86% of Canadians are vaxed, and 86% of our deaths come from the vaxed. You're dying at the exact same rate.

It's correct for you to say that "there were way more unjabbed people dying than jabbed back in Dec of 2020, when literally 100% of us were unvaccinated, but the % of deaths fom the vaxed has always perfectly mirrored the % of vaxed people. 

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

You can argue numbers and what they mean til the cows come home.

The question that always makes them scurry away is:

Why, after 86% of Canadians complied and 4-5 jabs in a year, are so many people still getting covid?

Because the vaccine is not 100% effective.  It does however confer a far less chance of the disease causing severe symptoms and death than if you're not vaccinated - as evidenced by the fact that 14% of unvaccinated Canadians account for half of all deaths in Canada.

The question you have to ask yourself when you look at the latest graph Waste Can Man posted is which column tallying up deaths you want to be in.  I don't know about anyone else but the smallest column showing deaths in cases following vaccination in the health info base I've linked to below is where I want to be.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You are dying at the same rate. Right now, 86% of Canadians are vaxed, and 86% of our deaths come from the vaxed. You're dying at the exact same rate.

No, we're dying in comparable numbers because there are so many more of us.  If we were dying at the same rate we'd outnumber you 5 to 1.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's correct for you to say that "there were way more unjabbed people dying than jabbed back in Dec of 2020, when literally 100% of us were unvaccinated,

It's great to see you're finally admitting the Fplacebos or slapfeboes or whatever it is you call them have had an effect since they started rolling out.  Otherwise jabbed and un-jabbed would be dying at the same rate....resulting in 5 times as many dead jabbed people than there are. 

but the % of deaths fom the vaxed has always perfectly mirrored the % of vaxed people. 

Maybe you'd accept that you're simply wrong from Goddess, assuming she has the integrity to speak up.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, we're dying in comparable numbers because there are so many more of us.  If we were dying at the same rate we'd outnumber you 5 to 1.

You outnumber us 6 to 1 now, 6 times as many of you die now.

6 times as many vaxed people died since May, and there were 6 times as many vaxed people for that whole time.

This is really simple eyeball. Stop trying to out-idjit yourself, and stop referring to the part of the timeline when there were 38 million unvaxed people and not even one person who had gotten through the 14-day waiting period. It's just attached to the stats to fool the very stupidest people among us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's great to see you're finally admitting the Fplacebos or slapfeboes or whatever it is you call them have had an effect since they started rolling out.  Otherwise jabbed and un-jabbed would be dying at the same rate....resulting in 5 times as many dead jabbed people than there are. 

Back on Dec 14 of 2020, when they started keeping track of this stat, there were 38 million unvaxed and 0 vaxed. Do you understand that? Guess whether there were more unvaxed deaths on that day or quadruple vaxed...

• Like 1