Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Better that then being told by you.

I'm not telling Drs what to do. I'm passing along information. 

You don't like information though, you prefer the opinions of people with extremely counterintuitive strategies & orders, and constantly backsliding guarantees.

The "vaccines" will be safe.

The "vaccines" will prevent infection.

The "vaccines" will stop the spread.

The "vaccines" will limit the spread.

The "vaccines" will stop you from getting sick.

The "vaccines" will prevent Hospitalization.

The "vaccines" will prevent deaths.

Where are we now on the guarantee chart? What's left, eyeball? The "vaccines" will eventually.....?

Are you gonna stay on Team Vax-Nazi, forcing the young people who aren't at risk from covid to vax? 

Is the death rate any lower among the vaxed than it is among the unvaxxed, eyeball? No - because 88% of deaths in Canada are among the vaxed. 

Can you assign an accuracy rating to my post please? Have the vax-promises backslided to the extent that I mentioned? 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is the death rate any lower among the vaxed than it is among the unvaxxed, eyeball? No - because 88% of deaths in Canada are among the vaxed. 

Of course it is, because over 80% of us are vaccinated.

As of August 21, 2022, there have been around 10,645 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19 among unvaccinated Canadians since the start of the national vaccination campaign in December 2020. In contrast, just 3,699 (17.1%) COVID-19 deaths were reported among those who were fully vaccinated during the same time period. This statistic illustrates the number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to August 21, 2022, by vaccination status.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you assign an accuracy rating to my post please? Have the vax-promises backslided to the extent that I mentioned? 

What promises?  I recall the hope being expressed that the vaccine might be more effective than it is but I also recall being told we'd be lucky to even have a vaccine by now so...

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Of course it is, because over 80% of us are vaccinated.

As of August 21, 2022, there have been around 10,645 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19 among unvaccinated Canadians since the start of the national vaccination campaign in December 2020. In contrast, just 3,699 (17.1%) COVID-19 deaths were reported among those who were fully vaccinated during the same time period. This statistic illustrates the number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to August 21, 2022, by vaccination status.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

John Elflien is only talking about the people who are dbl-vaxed with no boosts. His "17.1%" figure doesn't include the 4,727 people who are dbl-vaxed plus one boost, and they are in addition to the ones who are merely dbl-vaxed. There are another 708 ppl who are dbl-vaxed plus 2 boosts.

Look at this chart from May 1 of this year, where the number of dbl+1 is 2,677. That number goes up to 4,727 by Aug 24.

If the number of triple-vaxed had started off above the dbl-vaxed one might guess that the number of triple-vaxed included the dbl-vaxed, but it does not. 3x-vaxed started off low and just kept going up - fast. 

I never knew why Statista was publishing these stats which were so unflattering to the vax, but it could just be that the guy who is publishing the stats is just a website guy and not a mathematician/statistician, so he just plops in the numbers without understanding what they really mean.

At first it looked really good for the vax, because the number of unvaxed people between Dec 14 2020 and July of 2021 was so high compared to the vaxed in that period, the number of unvaxed deaths got off to a massive lead. 

I'm guessing that these guys also thought that the number of vaxed deaths wouldn't even get going, so there was nothing to worry about. 

Anyways, as soon as flu season 2021/22 hit the dbl-vaxed started catching up. Now the multi-vaxed are catching up fast and it's not even flu season. It's kind of alarming. 

But what I said is still visible on the graphs - 88% of covid deaths BETWEEN MAY 1 AND AUG 24 ARE AMONG THE MULTI-VAXED. You have to count them all though: the dbl, triple and quadruple vaxed. They all count as 'vaxed'. 

Covid by Vax status May 1 2022.png

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

What promises?  I recall the hope being expressed that the vaccine might be more effective than it is but I also recall being told we'd be lucky to even have a vaccine by now so...

His majesty's crown might be more resplendent than my scrotum, by your standards. 

• 2 weeks later...

As I posted in the Nordstream Pipeline thread in response to WCM

The unvaccinated account for 48.9% of deaths in Canada from COVID according to;

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/

Scroll down to figure 5 under the Cases Following Vaccination section.

Simply put the more vaccinated you are the better which is pretty much the exact opposite of what anti-vaxxing covidiots say. The only thing they have to fall back on is the belief that we're all being lied to by a vast network of conspirators that only they can see. At this point the belief is more like a desperate hope given its all they've got.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Simply put the more vaccinated you are the better which is pretty much the exact opposite of what anti-vaxxing covidiots say. The only thing they have to fall back on is the belief that we're all being lied to by a vast network of conspirators that only they can see. At this point the belief is more like a desperate hope given its all they've got.

Not to mention almost everyone who is a senior or immunocompromised is vaccinated. The majority of those not vaccinated are disproportionately made up of younger people who consider themselves immune to death.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

That is from Dec 14 2020 until Aug 28 of this year. There were zero vaxed people for the first flu season in that date range.

Cases reported since the start of the vaccination campaign, as of August 28, 2022

Since the start of the vaccination campaign on December 14, 2020, PHAC received case-level vaccine history data for 72.7% (n=2,413,220) of COVID-19 cases aged 5 years or older.

Of these cases:

For definitions of the different vaccination statuses, please refer to the Technical notes and definitions section.

Figure 5.              Distribution             Number              of confirmed COVID-19 cases reported to PHAC by vaccination status as of August 28, 2022

Cases993,242787,721442,35737,9240100k200k300k400k500k600k700k800k900k1.0MNumber of casesUnvaccinatedPrimary series completedPrimary series completedand 1 additional dosePrimary series completedand 2 or more additionaldosesVaccination status
Hospitalizations55,04022,60123,9092,44405.0k10k15k20k25k30k35k40k45k50k55k60kNumber of casesUnvaccinatedPrimary series completedPrimary series completedand 1 additional dosePrimary series completedand 2 or more additionaldosesVaccination status
Deaths10,6733,7304,83078001.0k2.0k3.0k4.0k5.0k6.0k7.0k8.0k9.0k10k11kNumber of casesUnvaccinatedPrimary series completedPrimary series completedand 1 additional dosePrimary series completedand 2 or more additionaldosesVaccination status

I'm not talking about the total number of covid deaths, starting at a time when every single Canadian was unvaxed.

I'm talking about the time frame of May 1 to Aug 28.

We know exactly how many people were vaxed, how many were double-vaxed, hown many triples, etc.

86% of eligible Canadians were vaxed. 88% of covid deaths among Canadians are dbl-vaxed or more.

There's a higher vax rate among the very elderly, but we don't know what percent of people who are extremely elderly with co-morbidities are unvaxed, and that group is even more important.

All we can say for sure is that the vax isn't a game-changer. If it helps, it's very minimal at best.

THEREFOR - THE VAX DOES NOT WORK WELL ENOUGH TO WARRANT FORCING YOUNG PEOPLE TO VAX, OR TO JUSTIFY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CANADIAN BASED ON THEIR VAX STATUS.

5 May 1 2022.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 9.05.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 1.44.33 PM.png

@eyeball

@ExFlyer

@I am Groot

Do you guys understand that 49% of covid deaths are among the unvxed, since Dec 14 2020, but 100% of covid deaths for the first 6 monts of that date range were among the unvaxed?

88% of the deaths over the past few months were among the "fully protected". 

It's a lot of deaths.

Getting the cops to beat people up in Ottawa for protesting against the mandates probably wasn't that good of an idea. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

88% of the deaths over the past few months were among the "fully protected". 

It's a lot of deaths.

Getting the cops to beat people up in Ottawa for protesting against the mandates probably wasn't that good of an idea. 

As a result of COVID variant mutations, no one will ever be "fully protected". Same as the flu shot,which  it is different every year because of the changes in the flu strain. COVID seems to mutate more often.

Also, just reporting deaths is lacking. Some, or many of the deaths are to immune challenged or has died for other cause but COVID was one of the issues.

As for the Ottawa trucker debacle, get over it dude. A pimple on history's ass.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

As a result of COVID variant mutations, no one will ever be "fully protected". Same as the flu shot,which  it is different every year because of the changes in the flu strain. COVID seems to mutate more often.

Also, just reporting deaths is lacking. Some, or many of the deaths are to immune challenged or has died for other cause but COVID was one of the issues.

As for the Ottawa trucker debacle, get over it dude. A pimple on history's ass.

As a result of the fact that at no time ever has the "vax" shown even minimal success out in the general population, we have never actually had a covid vaccine - just a prayer to stick in our arm.

Because we have so many NPCs like you in our country, who just blindly follow the script without thinking, young people are being forced to get the Pflacebo even though we've known for a long time that they don't need it at all. 

86% of eligible Canadians are vaxed. 88% of covid deaths come from those 86% of people. 

You're a vax-Nazi and it doesn't even work. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

As a result of the fact that at no time ever has the "vax" shown even minimal success out in the general population, we have never actually had a covid vaccine - just a prayer to stick in our arm.

Because we have so many NPCs like you in our country, who just blindly follow the script without thinking, young people are being forced to get the Pflacebo even though we've known for a long time that they don't need it at all. 

86% of eligible Canadians are vaxed. 88% of covid deaths come from those 86% of people. 

You're a vax-Nazi and it doesn't even work. 

Yup, typical of an anti vaxxer. Insult and more insult.

Thing is, I and most of us could not, even a little bit, care if you took the vaccine or not. No one was forced to do anything and many did not.

We that did, for our own reasons, which you do not know, are OK with it. So difficult for you to understand that we do not need to agree.

Bottom line is that world wide, it prevented deaths, like it or not. Misinterpreting statistics is what losers do :)

You are just a bitter little man that has only vaccinations and trucker debacles ruling your life. Sad to be so small.

Edited by ExFlyer

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, typical of an anti vaxxer. Insult and more insult.

Do you realize that you even used the term 'anit-vaxer' here, which is entirely incorrect as well as insulting? 

It's pretty bad when you've been on the ignorant/stupid side of history this whole time yet you're still just running your mouth instead of chowing some accountability.

I've told truth and more truth, in the face of your absolute, astonishing-level ignorance.

Thing is, I and most of us could not, even a little bit, care if you took the vaccine or not.

That's not true at all, liar.

People like you were celebrating all of Trudeau's misguided discrimination and punitive measures against the unvaxed.

No one was forced to do anything and many did not.

Tens of thousands of young Canadians who didn't need the vax at all were forced to take it so they wouldn't lose their jobs. Others actually did lose their jobs.

You supported that 100%, and now you know the vax doesn't even work at all. 

You were Pfizer's useful idiot.

Bottom line is that world wide, it prevented deaths, like it or not. Misinterpreting statistics is what losers do :)

No, the bottom line is that we've been told along that it ws preventing deaths, but that doesn't show up in the stats.

Even these stats are being used as prof that the vax works. Eyeball quotes the words above and below them, which hint at vax success, but their words are easily proven to be false. 

The FACT is that there's a slightly higher death rate among the multi-vaxed right now and they're trying to pretend that the opposite is happening. 88% of deaths among 86% of the population. 

You are just a bitter little man that has only vaccinations and trucker debacles ruling your life. Sad to be so small.

You are a useful idiot and a coward/generally worthless human being at best. Most likely you're just a liar and a partisan stooge.

FYI thinking for one'sself and telling the truth is the opposite of small. 

Edited by WestCanMan

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you realize that you even used the term 'anit-vaxer' here, which is entirely incorrect as well as insulting? 

It's pretty bad when you've been on the ignorant/stupid side of history this whole time yet you're still just running your mouth instead of chowing some accountability.

I've told truth and more truth, in the face of your absolute, astonishing-level ignorance.

That's not true at all, liar.

People like you were celebrating all of Trudeau's misguided discrimination and punitive measures against the unvaxed.

Tens of thousands of young Canadians who didn't need the vax at all were forced to take it so they wouldn't lose their jobs. Others actually did lose their jobs.

You supported that 100%, and now you know the vax doesn't even work at all. 

You were Pfizer's useful idiot.

No, the bottom line is that we've been told along that it ws preventing deaths, but that doesn't show up in the stats.

Even these stats are being used as prof that the vax works. Eyeball quotes the words above and below them, which hint at vax success, but their words are easily proven to be false. 

The FACT is that there's a slightly higher death rate among the multi-vaxed right now and they're trying to pretend that the opposite is happening. 88% of deaths among 86% of the population. 

You are a useful idiot and a coward/generally worthless human being at best. Most likely you're just a liar and a partisan stooge.

FYI thinking for one'sself and telling the truth is the opposite of small. 

A lot of hot wind for nothing.

Billions of people got vaccinated and lived.

I took the vaccination for myself, for my reasons, to protect myself as my fight with cancer is tough enough without worrying about a serious virus. Billions took it for their own reasons too.

Some chose not to take it and it is their right and suffer the consequences of their actions.  It is not for you to tell a person what to do, you are a serious ignorant butt hole if you think you should.

But hey, you choose your path and I (and others) chose ours. You trying to intimidate, insult and shame us is one of the most useless endeavours one can take.

The right side of history is the one you choose for yourself, not one chosen by some fanatical  keyboard warrior such as yourself LOL

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A lot of hot wind for nothing.

Billions of people got vaccinated and lived.

I never said the vax is killing people, just that it either doesn't work at all or just barely.

I took the vaccination for myself, for my reasons, to protect myself as my fight with cancer is tough enough without worrying about a serious virus. Billions took it for their own reasons too.

Some chose not to take it and it is their right and suffer the consequences of their actions.  It is not for you to tell a person what to do, you are a serious ignorant butt hole if you think you should.

This speaks volumes about you:

1) drag your victim status into the debate for sympathy when you're just wrong

2) fail to take accountability for supporting unconstitutional action against innocent Canadians

3) still wishing unpleasant outcomes for people who chose not to take the Pflacebo

4) accusing me of telling people what to do when I never did that at all, I was and still am the one advocating for choice

5) trying to drive it all home with an insult

But hey, you choose your path and I (and others) chose ours. You trying to intimidate, insult and shame us is one of the most useless endeavours one can take.

Take accountability then. Preempt me. You should feels shame ffs.

The right side of history is the one you choose for yourself, not one chosen by some fanatical  keyboard warrior such as yourself LOL

No, EF, there is a right and wrong side of history.

The people who cheered for Naziism and stuffed Jews into the gas chambers are on the wrong side of history, as are those who cheered for vax-Naziism and cheered when people lost their jobs or got trampled by horses. 

57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I never said the vax is killing people, just that it either doesn't work at all or just barely.

This speaks volumes about you:

1) drag your victim status into the debate for sympathy when you're just wrong

2) fail to take accountability for supporting unconstitutional action against innocent Canadians

3) still wishing unpleasant outcomes for people who chose not to take the Pflacebo

4) accusing me of telling people what to do when I never did that at all, I was and still am the one advocating for choice

5) trying to drive it all home with an insult

Take accountability then. Preempt me. You should feels shame ffs.

No, EF, there is a right and wrong side of history.

The people who cheered for Naziism and stuffed Jews into the gas chambers are on the wrong side of history, as are those who cheered for vax-Naziism and cheered when people lost their jobs or got trampled by horses. 

And on and on and on.... again.

Getting you nowhere with me but yet, you keep on keeping on. LOL

Such a pity you cannot see that your are just wasting effort.

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

And on and on and on.... again.

Getting you nowhere with me but yet, you keep on keeping on. LOL

Such a pity you cannot see that your are just wasting effort.

The facts are here because this is an internet forum that anyone can look at.

I don't have to convince you, I just want to make sure that the truth is at least somewhere. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The facts are here because this is an internet forum that anyone can look at.

I don't have to convince you, I just want to make sure that the truth is at least somewhere. 

Whaaaat? You back again with nothing?? Convince me??? OH LOL LOL  LOL

You have tried so hard and gotten nowhere but you gotta keep trying. What is it they say about a person that keeps repeating themselves over and over and over ???  They  are trying to convince themselves. LOL

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Whaaaat? You back again with nothing?? Convince me??? OH LOL LOL  LOL

You have tried so hard and gotten nowhere but you gotta keep trying. What is it they say about a person that keeps repeating themselves over and over and over ???  They  are trying to convince themselves. LOL

Thing is that you just regurgitate LPOC propaganda here ExFlyer. The world already has enough of that, so after you scrape your trolly knuckles across the keyboard here, I set the record straight. Babble on, your word-vomit won't stand for long.

Shout out to Infidel Dog, DogOnPorch, Goddess, zeitgeist, Sharkman, West, Nationalist, oftenwrong, shady, accountability now, Dougie93, yzermandius, ArmyGuy, QuebecOverCanada, cougar, taxme, Nefarious Banana, ironstone, TSS, taxesanddeath, Winston, faramir, nexii  and all the others here who join in positive dialogue about covid, the shots, and/or the legitimacy of the mandates.  

The amount of lies and propaganda in the MSM has been soul-crushing, and it has been amazing to have a place to exchange ideas and info with people who aren't insane. I feel like we were gaslighted almost to death over the last 2.5 years and I'd probably have gone crazy by now without all of you guys.

After looking back over the covid threads I just wish I spent more time talking to the people I agree with and less time arguing with the people who just toe the party line. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh on people who believe something that they see echoed by CTV, CBC, CNN, the POTUS, our PM, Fauci, Dr Tam, The WHO, everyone who is beholden to Big Pharma for a paycheque or a research grant, and "science" itself lol. 

I'm gonna spend less time focusing on covid and more time building a bunker now ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Thing is that you just regurgitate LPOC propaganda here ExFlyer. The world already has enough of that, so after you scrape your trolly knuckles across the keyboard here, I set the record straight. Babble on, your word-vomit won't stand for long.

Ha! Cannot get over I am no tin your anti vaxxer club?  You set the record straight?? Now that is the funniest thing you have said so far. LOL

Keep em commin westconman, yopi are speaking to deaf ears

I am with the billion others that took it.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Shout out to Infidel Dog, DogOnPorch, Goddess, zeitgeist, Sharkman, West, Nationalist, oftenwrong, shady, accountability now, Dougie93, yzermandius, ArmyGuy, QuebecOverCanada, cougar, taxme, Nefarious Banana, ironstone, TSS, taxesanddeath, Winston, faramir, nexii  and all the others...

...I feel like we were gaslighted almost to death ......

After looking back over the covid threads I just wish I spent more time talking to the people I agree with and less time arguing .....

I'm gonna spend less time focusing on covid and more time building a bunker now ?

Ah yes, it is about time you gave up your losing crusade LOL.

Gaslighted?? Now that is a good one. The king of gaslighting feels slighted. How funny is that LOL

We also wish your spent more time with people that agree with you than you spending time trying to convert others. You are like the Moonies used to be at the airports, never giving up their hopeless cause and just irritating real people.

Good luck with your bunker, a great place to hide from reality. Don't forget to stock up on tin hats. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer