Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Crying out "conspiracy theory!!" every time you encounter a complex subject, isn't going to cut it in intellectual discourse anymore.

This is not a conspiracy theory.  It's very serious problem that has been brewing for decades.  See below:

How Bill Gates and his partners took over the global Covid pandemic response - POLITICO

And here's a commentary on the article, in case it's over your head:

Where's the conspiracy?   Provide a quote from the article you provided that supports your original assertion.  I'll be waiting, undoubtedly a long long time.

1 minute ago, Galloway said:

Where's the conspiracy?   Provide a quote from the article you provided that supports your original assertion.  I'll be waiting, undoubtedly a long long time.

Do you need me to make airplane noises while I spoon-feed you?

Read it or don't.  Educate yourself or don't.

IDGAF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Galloway said:

Don't be ridiculous.  All you've provided me with are a bunch of empty claims.   That and a lot of screeching.  Please provide reputable sources, and a logical argument.   

I've provided the sources in this thread multiple times.

Covid deaths by vax status shows that about 88% of the Canadians who died of covid between about May 1 and Aug 24 were double vaxed or 3x or 4x. They don't count as 3x or 4x until 14 days after the last jab.

I also posted the stat showing covid deaths by age.

If you're waiting for Dr Fauci, Dr Tam, Trudeau or any of the other prominent vax-Nazis to explain what those things mean, don't hold your breath. Nothing that casts any doubt on vax efficacy or safety ever gets talked about. VAXXES UBER ALLES!

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Let me guess?  Quick Google search?

You probably never heard of this guy before.

When did you hear about him?  ?

Did it show up a little while ago on your Facebook feed?  Was it an anom on 4chan?  Which clown alt-site were you trawling when you dug this gem up?  

Yes yes...Very well-respected scientist here!  9/10 Trucker Convoy reddit posters agree!

Edited by Moonbox
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Did it show up a little while ago on your Facebook feed?  Was it an anom on 4chan?  Which clown alt-site were you trawling when you dug this gem up?  

Yes yes...Very well-respected scientist here!  9/10 Trucker Convoy reddit posters agree!

Sad to say, but if you were to judge your post just based on its information, insights, or its intellectual magnitude, it's a zero across the board. Just like every single other post that you've ever made here.

Seriously, can you link to a post where you feel like you may have said something informative and generally worthwhile, or is your whole lot in life just to try to crap uphill? 

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've provided the sources in this thread multiple times.

Covid deaths by vax status shows that about 88% of the Canadians who died of covid between about May 1 and Aug 24 were double vaxed or 3x or 4x. They don't count as 3x or 4x until 14 days after the last jab.

I also posted the stat showing covid deaths by age.

If you're waiting for Dr Fauci, Dr Tam, Trudeau or any of the other prominent vax-Nazis to explain what those things mean, don't hold your breath. Nothing that casts any doubt on vax efficacy or safety ever gets talked about. VAXXES UBER ALLES!

As I've already told you, different variants have different transmission rates, and affect people differently.   And why are you screeching WWII German slogans?  Is it in honor of the people conservative Christians allied themselves with Jan 6?

10 minutes ago, Galloway said:

As I've already told you, different variants have different transmission rates, and affect people differently. 

You're not the kind of guy to be in the "telling" business. In fact, it's probably pointless for you to even be in the asking business, because not much seems to stick in there.

And why are you screeching WWII German slogans? 

I bet it will be a long time before you can say anything dumber than that.

Is it in honor of the people conservative Christians allied themselves with Jan 6?

DOH! 

11 hours ago, Goddess said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

Did you finally post the names of the scientists and the links to the peer-reviewed medical articles that you are following that I asked for months ago, and I missed it?

Did you ask me too?  I've had you on ignore for months.

But in any case, why would I?  You'd only reject them as "MSM", same as I reject yours as disinformation.  

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Huh.

If he was such a f&*%k up of a doctor, it's odd that he would be trotted out on British television so many times to encourage vaccination, like the US's Sanjay Gupta.  Don't you think?

I did hear of him before this, but like all the other public health authorities and doctors and scientists interviewed by the media, he never provided any proof of what he was saying.  I guess he finally realized the same thing.  And started doing some digging.

I think his experience with losing his father to the vax also proves to me something I've learned in life about human nature - we often do not have empathy or understand a situation until we've gone through it ourselves.

This whole thing smacks more and more to me of a cult, which I have a lot of experience with, having escaped one with my children.  Cult members who are true believers cannot be swayed by facts.  And when their predictions and prophesies do not come true, the true believers often double down on their beliefs, failure doesn't faze them at all.  It's the same with the Branch Covidians.  The inoculations are nothing that was promised - they don't prevent infection, they don't prevent spread, we were told they were safe, we were told they were effective, we were told 2 shots, now we're up to 5 and you have to get jabbed up every 3-6 months.  I think everyone knows none of what we were told was true.  So instead of admitting, many are doubling down - saying they at least prevent hospitalization and death.  We're well into the phase now where even that is being disproven.  So the last thing you and others can do is follow me around the board lobbing personal attacks.

I think (hope) this means we're nearing the end of this farce.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Did it show up a little while ago on your Facebook feed? 

I get the latest studies from the doctors and scientists I follow.  While they ARE on sites you would consider alternative, I think you know that Facebook has censored any and all dissent from the narrative for quite a long time now.  I myself am restricted there more than I can post.?  Most of the censored professionals have their own websites now or substacks that you can subscribe to.  That's where they post the studies and data that is coming in.

There hasn't been any real doctors or scientists or information on that site for a long time now.  So your constant accusation of Facebook actually makes YOU the ?.

There are actually few groups anywhere except the alternative sites, The groups of 250,000 always attract attention, especially when they amass that many people in days.  Groups for vaccine injured, groups for vaccine deaths, groups for women experiencing menstrual issues - all have been banned and deleted and are now on alternative sites.

"Someone" doesn't want you guys to know stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Huh.

If he was such a f&*%k up of a doctor, it's odd that he would be trotted out on British television so many times to encourage vaccination, like the US's Sanjay Gupta.  Don't you think?

Sort of like the hundreds of other doctors who come out on television all of the time, saying the opposite.  This is Goddess-logic though.  TV = legitimacy....as long as they're saying things Goddess likes.  Otherwise...they're compromised...it's fake...mhmm.  Yup.  This tracks.  

She's "doing her own research", digging deep for anything/anyone whatsoever who makes the noises she wants to hear.  

image.jpeg.8dd3f7768045f9d8ba6d82ede6a79144.jpeg

Edited by Moonbox

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Sort of like the hundreds of other doctors who come out on television all of the time, saying the opposite.  This is Goddess-logic though.  TV = legitimacy....as long as they're saying things Goddess likes.  Otherwise...they're compromised...it's fake...mhmm.  Yup.  This tracks.  

She's "doing her own research", digging deep for anything/anyone whatsoever who makes the noises she wants to hear.  

image.jpeg.8dd3f7768045f9d8ba6d82ede6a79144.jpeg

Not even that.  She's just inventing stuff whole cloth with me.  It's hilarious, like watching the clowns come to town.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're not the kind of guy to be in the "telling" business. In fact, it's probably pointless for you to even be in the asking business, because not much seems to stick in there.

DOH! 

I was just pointing out why your "stats" are fallacious.   Sorry the truth upsets you so much, that must be a horrible way to go through life.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

DOH! 

You never did say, why are you screeching German WWII slogans at us?   Personal heroes?  You a Trump fan?  He loves him some "very fine people."

Edited by Galloway

On 9/28/2022 at 5:16 PM, Goddess said:

Crying out "conspiracy theory!!" every time you encounter a complex subject, isn't going to cut it in intellectual discourse anymore.

This is not a conspiracy theory.  It's very serious problem that has been brewing for decades.  See below:

How Bill Gates and his partners took over the global Covid pandemic response - POLITICO

And here's a commentary on the article, in case it's over your head:

You keep providing links about conspiracies, but none of the information in the links proves your conspiracy claims.  I'm still waiting for you to provide quotes from your previous link that give evidence for your conspiracy.   I was right, you can't.    ?????

Branch Covidians:  But where are the peer reviewed medical studies that show the jabs are not effective?

Conspiracy Theorists:  **provides 50-60 links**

Branch Covidians:  **provides 3 CBC headlines that say the opposite**

Branch Covidians:  If there are vaccine injuries, where are all these people?

Conspiracy Theorists:  Here's 2 websites where people post their stories.

Branch Covidians:  They're all lying.

Branch Covidians:  There are no doctors or scientists who think the vaccines are not safe or effective.

Conspiracy Theorists:  Here is a list of scientists and here are all there substacks and here are the news reports of thousands of doctors who signed petitions.

Branch Covidians:  They're all idiots.

Branch Covidians:  Vaccine deaths are rare.

Conspiracy Theorists:  Here is the VAERS data, that is well known to be underreported and here is testimony from doctors saying they are being coerced into not reporting and losing their licences for reporting.

Branch Covidians:  VAERS is not reliable, everyone who posts there are liars.

Branch Covidians:  Where are the doctors who are changing their views after all these studies are coming in?

Conspiracy Theorists:  There are lots.  Here is one top cardiologist in the UK who did.

Branch Covidians:  He was never a real cardiologist.

Branch Covidians:  You can't link the vax to deaths.

Conspiracy Theorists:  90%+ deaths happen within 48 hours of vaccination.

Branch Covidians:  That's just coincidence.

Branch Covidians:  The jabs don't cause heart attacks.

Conspiracy Theorists:  Here are the studies showing they do, and here are the stats for young people dying of heart attacks, increasingly alarmingly.

Branch Covidians:  Children have always had heart attacks.  That doesn't prove anything.

Branch Covidians:  The jabs keep you from getting and spreading infection.

Conspiracy Theorists:  Then why is everyone on their 4th jab and getting re-infected over and over again? Why do you need 4-5 jabs in a year and half? Here are the stats and data.

Branch Covidians:  Well, they were NEVER promised to stop infection.  But they keep you from hospitalization and death.

Conspiracy Theorists:  Then why are vaccinated people getting hospitalized and dying of covid in larger ratios than unvaccinated people?  Here are the stats and data.

Branch Covidians:  Because there are more vaccinated people, dummy!

Conspiracy Theorists:  But we're talking ratios here.

Branch Covidians.  There are more vaccinated people, dummy!

Conspiracy Theorists:  Remember, we are talking ratios here.

Branch Covidians:  THERE ARE MORE VACCINATED PEOPLE THAN UNVACCINATED, DUMMY!

Conspiracy Theorists:  OK.

See?  

It's a cult.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Galloway said:

I was just pointing out why your "stats" are fallacious.   Sorry the truth upsets you so much, that must be a horrible way to go through life.

The stats are not fallacious - they're stats. Moreover, they're the ultimate test of where the rubber meets the road, because the reason why Canadians are taking the jab in the first place is so that they don't die. 

If the jab doesn't decrease your chances of dying then what's the point?

88% of Canadians who died of covid in the last few months were on at least two doses of the Pflacebo, usually more. 

No need to get snotty Galloway, that's just the truth. I wish that the vax worked and this was all behind us but it looks like Ivermectin might be worth a shot if you're really worried about tha vid. 

19 hours ago, Galloway said:

You never did say, why are you screeching German WWII slogans at us?   Personal heroes?  You a Trump fan?  He loves him some "very fine people."

You're losing it, gal. It's not my fault that pseudovax-Naziism is rampant in this country. I'm just the messenger.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

....the reason why Canadians are taking the jab in the first place is so that they don't die.

No they're taking it because the vast majority of doctors say they should.  The reason why Canadians are not taking the jab is because they can't think straight.

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No they're taking it because the vast majority of doctors say they should.  The reason why Canadians are not taking the jab is because they can't think straight.

Drs are doing what they're told by our gov't bureaucracy. 

People who are taking the Pflacebo voluntarily are doing it because:

-They want to live through covid

-they want to help prevent the spread of covid

I have no problem with that, it's just been proven that the Pflacebo doesn't accomplish either of those things.

I don't have a problem with people taking their favourite brand of snake oil, what I do have a problem with is people who make false promises about snake oil. Like Fauci, for example.

Snake oil should say "snake oil" on it. If you wanna take it, fine. Take as much HCQ, Ivermectin, or Pflacebo as you want.  Fill your boots. IDGAF, but lying about its efficacy should be a crime, and forcing people to take it definitely is a crime.