Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

Just now, Galloway said:

The problem is different variants of covid have different effects.  They have different transmission rates, and affect people differently.   Your "stats" don't take that into account.   So why should anyone believe your simplistic and factually ignorant conclusions?   Wouldn't that be the height of folly?

The absolute height of folly is to blindly ignore vax side-effects among the people who absolutely don't need it, and to continue to coerce them to take the jab. That's borderline criminal behaviour.

There's nothing "factually ignorant" about drawing attention to the fact that 88% of the covid deaths in Canada now are among the multi-'vaxed'.

If the jab was a vaccine we wouldn't be seeing that, at all. 

Do you think the smallpox vax works like that? Polio? TB? Measles? Meningitis? No, no, no, no and no. 

Who knows what the transmission rates are? So many people are asymptomatic that it's impossible to know how many people have it at any given time. 

Sometimes I get a scratchy throat and I'll cough 4 times in a day. Is that covid or a cold or an allergy? How is it so hard to tell if you have a deadly pandemic inside of you or just sniffles?

Gimme a break Galloway. I'm not playing this game anymore. My hip-waders aren't high enough to navigate the bullshit anymore. I need a helicopter. 

30 minutes ago, Galloway said:

The main thing your link shows is that conservatives suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.  That doesn't mean they're smarter, quite the opposite.

You're not looking at this topic with the benefit of hindsight because you still don't know wtf is going on yet.

The vaxes we were promised never emerged. They didn't get us to herd immunity. They aren't safe. They didn't prevent infection. They didn't prevent hospitalization. They didn't prevent ICU visits. They don't prevent death on a massive scale. They don't lessen the viral load in the nasopharynx. The death rate among vaxed is slightly higher than among the unvaxed. 

We've seen fascist-level tactics from our gov't to force people to vax, and the vax isn't even close to showing us why anyone under 40 who's healthy would even bother to take it. 

At the very, very best, we're at a place where we can say "If you feel like the vax works, then take it, and feel safe and snug as a buginarug, but stop trying to force it on other people".

You can smoke crack to fight covid for all I care. Get the jab in each eyeball. Fill yer boots. IDGAF, but I'm not participating in your delusions anymore. 

Your appeal to authority fallacies and your amateur diagnoses aren't cute Galloway. We know who's dying from covid and who's not. We know who's getting vax side-effects and how serious they are. It's time for adult dialogue about the pseudovaxes and you're a kiddie table Gallowegian. 

22 minutes ago, Galloway said:

Got it.  There's a giant world wide conspiracy, involving millions of scientists and healthcare workers, from all religions and countries, and they're doing all this to make the CEOs of Pharma rich, and to keep Fauci in power.    ?

There are millions of people speaking out. Drs are losing their right to work over because they've gone against the flow. 

Right now the vaccines and everyone who pimps them are protected 100% by law in the US by the Prep Act, courtesy of one Donald Jehosephat Trump.

Anyone who goes against it is up against the wall. If the vaccines were working that would not be necessary at all. We'd all see them working and we'd all be in a agreement and we would have all moved on long, long ago. 

Guess who's gonna play the villain role once the truth finally comes to light here...

Mr Operation Warp Speed. Mr Prep Act. The people who were sucked in this whole time will need a scapegoat, and there's never been a better scapegoat in the history of the world. 

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The absolute height of folly is to blindly ignore vax side-effects among the people who absolutely don't need it, and to continue to coerce them to take the jab. That's borderline criminal behaviour.

There's nothing "factually ignorant" about drawing attention to the fact that 88% of the covid deaths in Canada now are among the multi-'vaxed'.

If the jab was a vaccine we wouldn't be seeing that, at all. 

Do you think the smallpox vax works like that? Polio? TB? Measles? Meningitis? No, no, no, no and no. 

Who knows what the transmission rates are? So many people are asymptomatic that it's impossible to know how many people have it at any given time. 

Sometimes I get a scratchy throat and I'll cough 4 times in a day. Is that covid or a cold or an allergy? How is it so hard to tell if you have a deadly pandemic inside of you or just sniffles?

Gimme a break Galloway. I'm not playing this game anymore. My hip-waders aren't high enough to navigate the bullshit anymore. I need a helicopter. 

What are you babbling about?  Produce a peer reviewed study in a reputable journal to support your claims.   Why should anyone put their trust you when you are factually ignorant about the subject you're discussing

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're not looking at this topic with the benefit of hindsight because you still don't know wtf is going on yet.

The vaxes we were promised never emerged. They didn't get us to herd immunity. They aren't safe. They didn't prevent infection. They didn't prevent hospitalization. They didn't prevent ICU visits. They don't prevent death on a massive scale. They don't lessen the viral load in the nasopharynx. The death rate among vaxed is slightly higher than among the unvaxed. 

We've seen fascist-level tactics from our gov't to force people to vax, and the vax isn't even close to showing us why anyone under 40 who's healthy would even bother to take it. 

At the very, very best, we're at a place where we can say "If you feel like the vax works, then take it, and feel safe and snug as a buginarug, but stop trying to force it on other people".

You can smoke crack to fight covid for all I care. Get the jab in each eyeball. Fill yer boots. IDGAF, but I'm not participating in your delusions anymore. 

Your appeal to authority fallacies and your amateur diagnoses aren't cute Galloway. We know who's dying from covid and who's not. We know who's getting vax side-effects and how serious they are. It's time for adult dialogue about the pseudovaxes and you're a kiddie table Gallowegian. 

What do your delusional conservative fantasies have to do with anything?

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There are millions of people speaking out. Drs are losing their right to work over because they've gone against the flow. 

Right now the vaccines and everyone who pimps them are protected 100% by law in the US by the Prep Act, courtesy of one Donald Jehosephat Trump.

Anyone who goes against it is up against the wall. If the vaccines were working that would not be necessary at all. We'd all see them working and we'd all be in a agreement and we would have all moved on long, long ago. 

Guess who's gonna play the villain role once the truth finally comes to light here...

Mr Operation Warp Speed. Mr Prep Act. The people who were sucked in this whole time will need a scapegoat, and there's never been a better scapegoat in the history of the world. 

Why do you keep telling us about your delusional fantasies?   You need to produce peer reviewed studies from reputable journals supporting your claims.   

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Galloway said:

Of course it didn't form out of nowhere.  Conservative leadership has been working hard for decades instilling fear and hate into their base, to the point where they would rather hurt black and brown skin people than help their own children.   See "Young Bucks" and "Welfare Queens" for more information.

There was no "conspiracy theory" formed at all. 

There's just a Santa's list of lies and things that our governments and the WHO did that seemed counterintuitive at the time, which just turned out to be as dumb as they looked. 

WHO & Dems: "Let's just assume that this particular coronavirus bucks the trend, and it's not airborne. We'll let people fly out of Wuhan and go all over the world, and if anyone tries to stop them we'll cry "racism". They can go anywhere and do anything that they want in those countries."

Dems: "Covid isn't important right now, we're focusing all of our attention on Ukrainian collusion. For the time being, let's just ride the subway like normal and hug people we don't know in massive crowds on the street. OMFG DON'T TAKE HCQ YOU'LL GO BLIND OR YOU'LL DIE!!!! IT'S JUST A TRUMP SCAM TO MAKE MONEY! IT CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK! TESTING IT IS STUPID! WAIT FOR THE VAX THAT WON'T GO THROUGH PROPER TRIALS! WE KNOW THAT IT WILL BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE SOMEHOW!!!"

Trudeau: "Covid probably isn't going to have much of an effect on Canadians. There's no need to avoid it like the plague. We're giving all of our PPE to China, and letting the fine people of Wuhan go where they want upon arrival here."

Trudeau 6 weeks later: "It's unsafe for Canadians to walk outside in public parks. I can't forsee any future where there's a covid vaccine mandate."

Trudeau 3 months later: "Take the vaccines or you lose your job."

Fauci: 

1- The vaccines will be safe and effective. They'll get us to herd immunity

2- You won't get infected covid if you vax

3- OK you'll get it, you just won't get as sick. Some young people get myocarditis, who gives a shit

4- You'll get sick, you just won't go to the hospital.

5- Hospital but not ICU

6- ICU but not dead

7- Vaxed people are dying, but they're mostly old people with co-morbidities (inside voice - "just like in 2020 when there was no vax"), and it's not as often 

8- Inside voice again "The death rate among vaxed is slightly higher than among unvaxed, but thats probably because more at-risk people are vaxed. We're still gonna keep the pressure on to vax."

Is it really that much easier to say that "Everyone in positions of power whose job it is to keep us safe was just incredibly stupid, and they told us nothing but really big white lies", than it is to say "Something's fishy"? 

I say something's fishy. If you don't like it, IDGAF, because I think your head is lodged so far up your ass that you taste your food twice before it hits your duodenum. Don't ask me how that's possible, it's like a time travel thing I guess.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Galloway said:

What are you babbling about?  Produce a peer reviewed study in a reputable journal to support your claims.   Why should anyone put their trust you when you are factually ignorant about the subject you're discussing

A peer-reviewed study like the one that quickly came out in NEJM and The Lancet claiming that HCQ didn't work and that it was actually harmful? Oh wait, that wasn't peer-reviewed and they had to retract it.

How about if you show me where the covid vaccines went through any proper drug screening, sycophant? 

How about if you explain to me why teens should risk myocarditis when they don't need the vax? 

How about if you explain to me why 88% of deaths here are from the multi-vaxed? Why isn't there a peer-reviewed study on that? Is it not important? I beg to differ.

Stop siding with the vax-Nazis and think for yourself ffs. This is not kosher, period.

10 minutes ago, Galloway said:

Why do you keep telling us about your delusional fantasies?   You need to produce peer reviewed studies from reputable journals supporting your claims.   

I don't need a peer reviewed study to post stats. I don't need a PRS to outline all the vax-promises that fell by the wayside, or all of the counterintuitive statements from the Libs and Dems that just turned out to be stupid. 

Nothing that I said needs to be scrutinized by "science" because it's all known FACT. 

Point to something I said that's not a FACT in this quoted text....

WHO & Dems: "Let's just assume that this particular coronavirus bucks the trend, and it's not airborne. We'll let people fly out of Wuhan and go all over the world, and if anyone tries to stop them we'll cry "racism". They can go anywhere and do anything that they want in those countries."

Dems: "Covid isn't important right now, we're focusing all of our attention on Ukrainian collusion. For the time being, let's just ride the subway like normal and hug people we don't know in massive crowds on the street. OMFG DON'T TAKE HCQ YOU'LL GO BLIND OR YOU'LL DIE!!!! IT'S JUST A TRUMP SCAM TO MAKE MONEY! IT CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK! TESTING IT IS STUPID! WAIT FOR THE VAX THAT WON'T GO THROUGH PROPER TRIALS! WE KNOW THAT IT WILL BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE SOMEHOW!!!"

Trudeau: "Covid probably isn't going to have much of an effect on Canadians. There's no need to avoid it like the plague. We're giving all of our PPE to China, and letting the fine people of Wuhan go where they want upon arrival here."

Trudeau 6 weeks later: "It's unsafe for Canadians to walk outside in public parks. I can't forsee any future where there's a covid vaccine mandate."

Trudeau 3 months later: "Take the vaccines or you lose your job."

Fauci: 

1- The vaccines will be safe and effective. They'll get us to herd immunity

2- You won't get infected covid if you vax

3- OK you'll get it, you just won't get as sick. Some young people get myocarditis, who gives a shit

4- You'll get sick, you just won't go to the hospital.

5- Hospital but not ICU

6- ICU but not dead

7- Vaxed people are dying, but they're mostly old people with co-morbidities (inside voice - "just like in 2020 when there was no vax"), and it's not as often 

8- Inside voice again "The death rate among vaxed is slightly higher than among unvaxed, but thats probably because more at-risk people are vaxed. We're still gonna keep the pressure on to vax."

That doesn't need to be peer reviewed, it's just there to jog your memory. If you prefer to wallow in your vast ignorance, that's ok, you'll just be proving my suspicions about you to be correct. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you have a problem with my interpretation of the stats let's hear your explanation...

You don't, you can't think of anything, either because the math is over your head or you're just too stubborn to admit that your vax-Naziism was founded on bullshit. Now you're just clinging to your Scientific American blankie for all you're worth. 

The simplest explanation is that the vast VAST majority of experts don't share your interpretation. 

Notice they also don't pepper their observations with nonsensical references to Nazis and stupid words like Pflacebo.

When the math is over my head I look to experts. Same as for issues involving engineering, science, medicine, aerodynamics and all sorts of things. I also expect governments to do the same when they're in over their heads.

You rely on...nonsense.

Edited by eyeball

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't need a peer reviewed study to post stats. I don't need a PRS to outline all the vax-promises that fell by the wayside, or all of the counterintuitive statements from the Libs and Dems that just turned out to be stupid. 

Nothing that I said needs to be scrutinized by "science" because it's all known FACT. 

Point to something I said that's not a FACT in this quoted text....

That doesn't need to be peer reviewed, it's just there to jog your memory. If you prefer to wallow in your vast ignorance, that's ok, you'll just be proving my suspicions about you to be correct. 

You know, if you quit getting so emotional, and slowed down on the screeching and screaming, you might learn something.  Just saying.

Edited by Galloway
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The simplest expansion is that the vast VAST majority of experts don't share your interpretation. 

Notice they also don't pepper their observations with nonsensical references to Nazis and stupid words like Pflacebo.

When the math is over my head I look to experts. Same as for issues involving engineering, science, medicine, aerodynamics and all sorts of things. I also expect governments to do the same when they're in over their heads.

You rely on...nonsense.

That's a great explanation.  Kudos.

31 minutes ago, Galloway said:

You know, if you quit getting so emotional, and slowed down on the screeching and screaming, you might learn something.  Just saying.

I've provided you with lots to mull over. 

What I'm not seeing is any intelligent commentary or insight from you. 

You can't even acknowledge the massive amount of backsliding in Pflacebo promises. 

We're at impasse until you decide to think about what all of the backsliding and unflattering stats actually mean. Until then, keep jabbing your kids, what's the worst that can happen? 

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The simplest explanation is that the vast VAST majority of experts don't share your interpretation. 

No, the simplest truth is that there is a massive number of professionals who have serious questions about the pseudovaxes but anyone who questions the vax orthodoxy is punished. Drs have been threatened with losing their licenses and they have been removed from practicing medicine. Meanwhile the vax, which doesn't really work all that well if you're being honest, never gets questioned by the people who we rely on most of all.

Our MSM makes all kinds of nonsensical references to Nazis, White Nationalists, Republican Extremists, Unvaxxed racists and misogynists, you just don't hear it.

FYI the gesundheitspass and the vax passport are both fascist by nature, so was cutting off access to the bank funds of political dissidents. If you think it's nonsense to draw the obvious parallels that's your own problem.

Is Pflacebo a stupid word, or is "covid vaccine" a stupid term, eyeball? Man up and tell the truth for once. 

I can promise you that there is no such thing as a covid vaccine. You're literally an idiot if you use that terminology. The definition of vaccine has to be completely watered-down to the point of being meaningless if it's broadened enough to encompass the covid jab's virtually non-existent 'success'. 

What do you call the Polio vaccine now? A supervax? Is there a smallpox supervax? 

When the math is over my head I look to experts.

This isn't difficult math. It's simple fractions. If you need "experts" to do that math for you then you're in the wrong discussion. 

88% of our covid deaths are among the "vaxed". That's weird, if there's really a "vax". Grow up.

You rely on...nonsense.

I know that "stats" and fractions are like witchcraft and gobbledygook to you. Maybe that's your first hint to not weigh in on topics that are way over your head. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No I'm pretty sure that stupid screeching is also the result of decades of evasiveness and the resultant destruction of public trust.

Evasiveness to what?  Over what?  Compared to what?  You're not normally one to just vaguely pronounce things.  

2 hours ago, Galloway said:

The main thing your link shows is that conservatives suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.  That doesn't mean they're smarter, quite the opposite.

Understanding that Pew Research is only a polling company and has no an dmakes no medical or scientific conclusions and only published results from surveys therefore, it is like this forum. My opinion and your opinion and WestConMans opinion and Goddesses opinion. Surveys of opinions, no facts.

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Evasiveness to what?  Over what?  Compared to what?  You're not normally one to just vaguely pronounce things.  

Questions, from reporters, the public, one another - compared to ordinary people engaged in ordinary things every single day. How many times do I need to explicitly pronounce what I'm getting at?

They don't call Question Period Answer Period for a reason I guess.

On 9/27/2022 at 11:37 AM, Goddess said:

Thanks. I keep asking for everyone to share what they are basing their decision and thoughts on, but all I get are MSM headlines, a Scientific American article and insults.

You ask, you receive, you reject.  You offer insults along with your commentary.  You are no different than the people you're criticizing.

Edited by dialamah

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I can promise you that there is no such thing as a covid vaccine. You're literally an idiot if you use that terminology. The definition of vaccine has to be completely watered-down to the point of being meaningless if it's broadened enough to encompass the covid jab's virtually non-existent 'success'. 

By the new definition, orange juice is a "vaccine".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Though I think his work on convincing people to improve their diet/fitness is worthy, he's been regularly criticized (going back long before COVID was ever a thing) for poor research, misleading statements and a lack of evidence in his publications.  Dr. Malhotra's main claim to fame is that he's outspoken, controversial and contrarian.  The "Pioppi diet" he published is a laughingstock in the medical and dietary communities.  

No doubt Dr. Malhotra is "highly respected" by angry anoms on reddit and bored losers who get their news from Facebook, but cherry-picking the relatively few doctors who say the things you want to here and elevating them as top authorities is comical.  

The TDLR of your argument:  The majority of doctors are wrong because spooks, Big Pharma and Klaus Schwab.  The handful of dissenters saying exactly what you want to hear are the only people you're interested in.  ?

Let me guess?  Quick Google search?

You probably never heard of this guy before.

6 hours ago, Galloway said:

Got it.  There's a giant world wide conspiracy, involving millions of scientists and healthcare workers, from all religions and countries, and they're doing all this to make the CEOs of Pharma rich, and to keep Fauci in power.    ?

Crying out "conspiracy theory!!" every time you encounter a complex subject, isn't going to cut it in intellectual discourse anymore.

This is not a conspiracy theory.  It's very serious problem that has been brewing for decades.  See below:

How Bill Gates and his partners took over the global Covid pandemic response - POLITICO

And here's a commentary on the article, in case it's over your head:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

You ask, you receive, you reject.  You offer insults along with your commentary.  You are no different than the people you're criticizing.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Did you finally post the names of the scientists and the links to the peer-reviewed medical articles that you are following that I asked for months ago, and I missed it?

• Like 1