Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:44 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

Eyeball was right out the gate.  Twice the total covid deaths by vaccinated, but 8x the number of people are vaccinated. 

He's wrong.

The data that I showed started being collected on the day of the very first vaccine in Canada.

On that day there were 40M unvaccinated Canadians, zero vaccinated Canadians, we were in the middle of flu season (covid trends seasonally, just like the flu), and it was still a novel virus at that point.

The small number of people who were vaxed in Dec 2020 had to wait 2-3 months to get the second dose, and then 14 more days to be considered "fully protected". That puts the very first fully protected Canadians on the scene at the beginning of April, 2021, but there were just a few of them compared to the massive number of completely unvaxed Canadians. The ratio in early April was close to 80-1 unvaxxed vs fully protected.

It wasn't until late June/early July that the number of fully protected people in Canada got to 50%, and by then it was obviously summer, when the flu and covid are at a low ebb. There wasn't really a chance to see the vax in real action until Nov of 2021. 

Statistically speaking, for the last two weeks of Dec 2020, all of Jan 2021, Feb 2021, March 2021 and April 2021 the number of unvaxed deaths was soaring in a flu season while the number of fully protected Canadians didn't have a chance to move because there were none. 

Do you understand, Moonlight Graham, that comparing unvaxed deaths and vaxed deaths side-by-side for the 11-month period from Dec 14th 2020 to Nov 14 2021 was like comparing the number of people who drowned in the ocean to the number of people who drowned in Edmonton? 

Now just factor in that the time span only goes from Dec 14 2020 to now, which is 21 months, those 11 months are still more than 50% of the entire timespan.

Furthermore, the unvaxed had two flu seasons in their timeline, the vaxed only have 1. 

THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS ON THE WHOLE TIMELINE OF THE STAT I SHOWED YOU IS THE COMPARISON BETWEEN MONTHS WHEN THERE WAS A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF BOTH VAXED AND UNVAXED PEOPLE. 

So pick a start date, record the number of deaths in both categories on that date, pick and end date, record the number of deaths on that date as well, and then subtract the first number from the second number - then you get the number of people who died in that timeframe. 

Add the two numbers together to get the total deaths, and then divide unvaxed from the total and vaxed from the total.

What you see consistently is that 85% of the deaths during all of those timespans are from the fully protected. 

Even now, with about 40% of the population triple and quadruple jabbed, 85% of the covid deaths here are from the multi-vaxed.

___________________________ Covid Deaths from May 1 to Aug 21 of this year_________________________

May and Aug of this year are attached.

You can see that unvaxxed deaths went from 10,098 in May to 10,645 in Aug, an increase of 547 deaths.

Fully Protected and FP+1 were at 3,189 plus 2,677 = 5866 and they went to 3,699 FP plus 4,727 FP+1 plus 708 FP+2 = 9,134, an increase of 4,068 deaths.

That's 547 deaths plus 4,068 deaths = 4,615 total deaths between May 1 and Aug 21 2022.

547/4,615 = 11.8% of the deaths. Just to check the math, that should leave 88.2% for the Fully vaxed++.

4,068/4.615 = 88.15%.

So, according to Statista, 88% of covid deaths between May 1 and Aug 21 were among the fully vaxxed.

I'm not here to rain on your parade - if you wanna get vaxed, fill yer boots. It's a free country. But people under 40 who don't want to get vaxed definitely shouldn't be forced to do it. 

1) There's no evidence that they need it (I have plenty of evidence if you want it)

2) there's no hard evidence that it works (unless you have access to something that I don't)

3) there are actual, serious risks associated with vaxing for the young (I have evidence of that too)

Let's just call a truce on each other, because we're all old farts and we're never going to agree on vax efficacy, but let's at least agree 100% that no one under 40 should be forced to vax.  

Aug 21 2022.png

Covid by Vax status May 1 2022.png

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

The injection end game is this: if everyone injects, there will be no control group, and Biden and Fauci will claim that the injections saved humanity.

Exactly.

To a tee.

Biden has already claimed the pandemic is over, but he never actually made the false claim about the vacsaviour yet.

I think he knows how poorly that kind of quote will age, and how much damage it will do to the next attempt at inflicting mandatory vaccinations on the general public. 

The jabbers’ obvious failure—which the government and media are now straining to conceal—should cause more people to question how many more lies their “experts” and “leaders” have told, or errors they’ve made, in the past 20 months. Why does anyone still listen to Fauci or Walensky? Why is Fauci not in some prison, walking in a circle?  Trudeau?  Pfffftttt

Government officials, the MSM, or the Covo-phobic- none will ever admit they were wrong. But they’ve been consistently, thoroughly wrong, as well as deeply dishonest. They’ve repeatedly cooked the infection and death toll books. The “mitigation” measures they required: lockdowns, mask mandates, arbitrary social distancing, contact tracing and vaxxes - all failed. Their slogans are hollow. They’ve continually moved the goalposts regarding how and when this ordeal ends. They demand everyone to submit to shots that don’t prevent infection, don’t stop viral spread, are temporally linked to much injury and death and have unknown long-term effects, even though the vast majority of the population is at near zero risk.

Coronamania only ends when we say it’s over. Please say “It’s over!” with me.

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The jabbers’ obvious failure—which the government and media are now straining to conceal—should cause more people to question how many more lies their “experts” and “leaders” have told, or errors they’ve made, in the past 20 months. Why does anyone still listen to Fauci or Walensky? Why is Fauci not in some prison, walking in a circle?  Trudeau?  Pfffftttt

Government officials, the MSM, or the Covo-phobic- none will ever admit they were wrong. But they’ve been consistently, thoroughly wrong, as well as deeply dishonest. They’ve repeatedly cooked the infection and death toll books. The “mitigation” measures they required: lockdowns, mask mandates, arbitrary social distancing, contact tracing and vaxxes - all failed. Their slogans are hollow. They’ve continually moved the goalposts regarding how and when this ordeal ends. They demand everyone to submit to shots that don’t prevent infection, don’t stop viral spread, are temporally linked to much injury and death and have unknown long-term effects, even though the vast majority of the population is at near zero risk.

Coronamania only ends when we say it’s over. Please say “It’s over!” with me.

the pandemic was just a proxy

what is really being imposed is a Chinese Communist style collectivist totalitarian Social Credit system

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

? Please explain your algorithm.

protesters against the pandemic lockdowns were rendered into unpersons by the government

their bank accounts were seized without court order in contravention of their constitutional rights

rendering them into a virtual Gulag

that's exactly what they do in Communist China, where it is called the Social Credit system

Government officials, the MSM, or the Covo-phobic- none will ever admit they were wrong.

the government can't admit they were wrong

because seizing protesters bank accounts without court order is a criminal offence

there is nothing which empowers the government to do that,

not even the Emergencies Act which hadn't even been passed at the time

the government engaged in a conspiracy with the banks to rob people's bank accounts

and the government did so by simply intimidating the bankers into doing it

that's literally bank robbery

• Like 2

Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla, tests positive for covid again.

Pfizer CEO tests positive for COVID for a second time (yahoo.com)

Bourla, 60, back in August had contacted COVID and had started a course of the company's oral COVID-19 antiviral treatment, Paxlovid.

Paxlovid is an antiviral medication that is used to treat high-risk people, such as older patients.

Bourla has received four doses of the COVID vaccine developed by Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech.

The chief executive said he has not yet taken the new bivalent booster.

What's the definition of insanity, again?

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

Maybe he should join team Moderna lol!

Maybe not.

All 10 mice vaccinated with the Moderna  Ba5 booster became infected with that variant AFTER receiving the booster.

The only claim to fame was the mice had less viral load IN THEIR LUNGS but just as much as usual in their noses.

The worst performing mouse had 10,000 times more virons in their lungs than the best performing mouse.

They claim this is somehow helpful in people but can't explain how or why.  Most people infected with Ba5 do not experience lung issues, so I'm not sure it's relevant but I guess they have to find SOMETHING good about these boosters.

Information like this is why I read the medical studies and not MSN headlines.

Edited by Goddess

54 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Information like this is why I read the medical studies and not MSN headlines.

Crackpot medical studies.

This issue is exactly like climate change, you people come up with studies that never seem to do much if anything to budge the vast VAST majority of scientists and experts from the widespread agreement they find.

Why is that? Because they can't be convinced there's a vast conspiracy of globalists hoodwinking everyone to follow them.

So why is THAT I wonder? Mind rays, koolaid, mass hypnosis... Maybe it's Beelzebub!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Crackpot medical studies.

This issue is exactly like climate change, you people come up with studies that never seem to do much if anything to budge the vast VAST majority of scientists and experts from the widespread agreement they find.

Why is that? Because they can't be convinced there's a vast conspiracy of globalists hoodwinking everyone to follow them.

So why is THAT I wonder? Mind rays, koolaid, mass hypnosis... Maybe it's Beelzebub!

You have no idea how many "crackpot" scientists there are or what their credentials are.  Most were at the top of their fields and refused to be bribed by Big Harma.

You also have no idea how many are joining their ranks, now that the data is coming in.  Bi Harma execs are also leaving in droves, they know which way the wind is blowing.  Heads are gonna roll and they don't want to be around when that happens.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

You have no idea how many "crackpot" scientists there are or what their credentials are.  Most were at the top of their fields and refused to be bribed by Big Harma.

You also have no idea how many are joining their ranks, now that the data is coming in.  Bi Harma execs are also leaving in droves, they know which way the wind is blowing.  Heads are gonna roll and they don't want to be around when that happens.

Any day now right?  Storms a-comin' too or so they say.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Any day now right?  Storms a-comin' too or so they say.

What is your explanation for why all the highly vaccinated countries are experiencing wave after wave of covid, while the lowest vaccinated countries are not?

What is your explanation for why the vaccinated are getting re-infected and re-re-infected over and over again?

If the vaccine is working, why isn't it working?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

What is your explanation for why all the highly vaccinated countries are experiencing wave after wave of covid, while the lowest vaccinated countries are not?

Don't know and I doubt you do either.  My guess is that highly vaccinated countries are much wealthier and have more robust systems in place for tracking and reporting things than countries with low rates of vaccination.

What is your explanation for why the vaccinated are getting re-infected and re-re-infected over and over again?

It's evolved into different types and some people just happen to come into close contact with lots of people.

If the vaccine is working, why isn't it working?

Who says it isn't working?  Vaccinated people who get sick clearly do far better than unvaccinated people who get sick. What's your explanation for that?

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Don't know and I doubt you do either.  My guess is that highly vaccinated countries are much wealthier and have more robust systems in place for tracking and reporting things than countries with low rates of vaccination.

It's evolved into different types and some people just happen to come into close contact with lots of people.

Who says it isn't working?  Vaccinated people who get sick clearly do far better than unvaccinated people who get sick. What's your explanation for that?

And where is your proof for any of those statements?

I see.

So no proof.

Scientific America's article is all the evidence I need to not only underscore the wisdom of being vaccinated but also that of ignoring the sort of 'science' you subscribe to and more to the point why.

Perhaps if you could convince Scientific American not to mention science and medical establishments around the planet to publish and subscribe to your conclusions you'd get better traction.

Like anyone who can conclusively convince the world climate change action is unnecessary you'll soon find high schools being named after you, Nobel Prizes being awarded and you'll be buried under a pile of underwear that would make Steven Tyler blush.