Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

Lol - was talking to a daycare provider, and I happened to mention the term, COVID.   She rolled her eyes, and said...."we don't call it COVID anymore.  Just the flu!"?

We've been hoaxed!   they created a mountain out of a mole hill, so they can pass all sorts of things - and get people used to dole-outs from the government!  They didn't count on it backfiring!

Edited by betsy

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Will be due for my bivalent booster in November. Don't really care what you guys do.

Good idea. There are 4,700 triple-vaxed deaths and only 730 quadruple-vaxed deaths. 

? (the base rate fallacy actually applies to this one, but I expect you to be oblivious to that)

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Listen to your doctor bud.  Let them do the math for you.

Drs, virologists, epidemiologists and Big Pharma get their kick at the can, but at the end of the day it's statisticians who pick a winner. 

The vaccines are dangerous and next to useless. You're taking them now for the same reason that you throw some salt over your shoulder after you spill some. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Drs, virologists, epidemiologists and Big Pharma get their kick at the can, but at the end of the day it's statisticians who pick a winner. 

The vaccines are dangerous and next to useless. You're taking them now for the same reason that you throw some salt over your shoulder after you spill some. 

but not at all.  That's just your aggressive ignorance speaking.  We've heard it all before though.  You're a broken record.  

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

but not at all.  That's just your aggressive ignorance speaking.  We've heard it all before though.  You're a broken record.  

FYI 'vaccinated' people are dying at the same rate as unvaccinated. Why does that mean nothing to you?

Do you even know what the definition of vaccine is? 

Do people who are vaxed for polio die of polio just as often as the unvaxed?

Does reading the truth over and over actually make you feel butthurt?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

image.thumb.png.68eb23020300bebeab1b76baebeb149c.png

I'm not interested in Scientific American's cherry-picked, bulsshit stat, I'm talking about the stats for "every single person in our entire country who died of covid since the very first day that a Canadian was vaccinated". 

If their stat was even remotely correct then we wouldn't already have over 4,000 multi-jabbed deaths here. 

Vaccinated people in Canada are dying at the exact same rate as unvaccinated, I showed you the stats.

85% of us are vaxed, and 85% of our covid deaths are among the "vaxed". Simple math, with no base rate fallacy. 

If there was a polio outbreak, and 85% of us were vaxed, 100% of the deaths from polio would come from the unvaxed. Why, you ask, incredulous? Because the polio vaccine is actually "a vaccine". When people take it, they no longer have to worry about dying from polio.

That's not the case with covid: there's no covid "vaccine", at all. There's a Pflacebo, and if you take it you still have the exact same chance of dying as everyone else in Canada. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not interested in Scientific American's cherry-picked, bulsshit stat, I'm talking about the stats for "every single person in our entire country who died of covid since the very first day that a Canadian was vaccinated".

Lets try it this way then. Assume for a moment that the vaccine actually does work at preventing serious illness and death - can you understand why they would use the math they use because it works at explaining what a base rate fallacy means in the context of COVID?

I mean if there was a global conspiracy to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, and especially scientists, you'd think they'd at least do so with math that adds up in case it's examined a little more closely.

Wouldn't things be a lot easier for you to simply say the vaccine is fake then trying to play numbers with scientists and mathematicians?

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Lets try it this way then. Assume for a moment that the vaccine actually does work at preventing serious illness and death - can you understand why they would use the math they use because it works at explaining what a base rate fallacy means in the context of COVID?

Buddy, I had an intimate understanding of what the proportion of covid deaths from the vaxed and unvaxed population meant before I ever heard of the term "base rate fallacy". It's cute for a philosopher but I'm a math guy, I don't need Jordan Peterson's help to crunch numbers.

In Canada, 85% of use are multi-vaxed and 85% of our deaths come from the multi-vaxed. That's Pflacebo territory.

I'll admit that it's likely that a greater percentage of people in the "covid death demographic" are vaxed than in the "completely out of the woods" demographic, so that would skew the numbers towards vaxed deaths, but there are also a lot of people in the "IDGAF I'm almost dead anyways" category who chose to remain unvaxed and who were certain to die if they experienced any new virulent pathogens. 

We don't get access to any of those stats so we can't really go there. All we know for certain is that it's 85/85 here. Just like we'd expect to see from a Pflacebo. 

I mean if there was a global conspiracy to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, and especially scientists

https://www.phe.gov/emergency/events/COVID19/COVIDVaccinators/Pages/PREP-Act-Immunity-from-Liability-for-COVID-19-Vaccinators.aspx

You can blame the Trump administration for enacting that little beauty - it prevents the vax-injured from suing the Big Pharma gang unless they can prove willful misconduct.

you'd think they'd at least do so with math that adds up in case it's examined a little more closely.

TBH the amount of lying that went into this was so outrageous that I have no idea why they didn't just fudge the numbers, Andrew Cuomo style, to put the cherry on the cake. 

Every other route to deal with covid was instantly met with pitchforks and the success of the vaccines was heralded well in advance of their rollout by those exact same pitchfork people. After the vaccines came out the promises were huge, and they just kept getting rolled back, day by day, until we're at the point where we accept thousands of multi-vaxed covid deaths unconditionally.

Like I said before, the only place on earth that experienced a massive success against the virus was Uttar Pradesh in India (220M people = no small sample size) when they attacked it with Vit D, Zinc and Ivermectin, but the pitchforks came out in droves for them too. "No causality proven -> RIP Ivermectin: CASE CLOSED!"

Honestly, wasn't the level of success that they enjoyed there worth at least a shot? After all, we were desperate, right?

But were we desperate for a cure or desperate to get people psychologically hooked on Pfonics?

Don't forget, covid wasn't the first big viral menace that was supposed to usher in vax-dependency for us all. Avian flu, bird flu, swine flu, sars, mers.... There's always a huge push to get people to get flu shots. Hospitals have tried unsuccessfully before to force nurses and Drs to get flu shots. This was just the biggest push ever, by far. 

Wouldn't things be a lot easier for you to simply say the vaccine is fake then trying to play numbers with scientists and mathematicians?

I don't know if it was fake in that it was never intended to be a success, maybe it was a legit viral breakout and they really felt like they could beat covid with a vax and they were just wrong AF.

I'm not going to overstate what I know, but I do know what 85/85 means. 

I don't know why the gain of function research was done on covid in the first place. Or when they actually started working on vaccines for it. Or why the vaccines didn't work "on delta" or on any subsequent iterations. Maybe it never really worked on ancestral covid at all.

Maybe the breakdown in the whole process that you're talking about was something like: the requirements for reporting deaths as being "from covid" were supposed to change some time around summer of 2021, after the big rollout, but hospital staff stayed the course and kept using the same standard. Because the standard for determining covid deaths was ridiculously low - anyone who coughed within a couple weeks of death died from covid. The numbers were artificially bloated by their ultra-low bar, and it was a long time before we learned that 94% of the people who "died of covid" had one or more co-morbidities.

I honestly don't know why the numbers don't tell us what Big Pharma wants us to hear, but I'm glad they don't, because this whole thing reeks to the high heavens. 

I can be pretty pissed off that they gave us the bullshit "bat-pangolin-human and no H2H" story at the beginning. And that the WHO and our government just rushed to believe that H2H wasn't happening even when they knew it was a coronavirus, and that coronaviruses are typically airborne viruses.

Conventional wisdom about the spread of disease equates to things like  "Avoid it like the plague" and "Nip it in the bud", but our gov't mysteriously took a "what's the worst that could happen if we just let infected people fly here en masse and chill at Red Robin" approach which no one ever heard of before and turned out to be the wrong thing to do. 

I'm really pissed that travellers from covid hotspots were treated like protected persons with full freedom when we had no covid here, and Canadians were treated like superspreaders after it was already ubiquitous. Seriously, people could fly in from Wuhan after covid broke out there, and they could wander around freely in Canada in the early months of 2020, but just a couple of months ago I was supposed to quarantine for 14 days after going 30km across the border for 3 hrs. At the same time vaccinated people could fly to orgies in ten different countries in ten days and then fly back to wander freely, even though we all know that they still spread covid like everyone else. That's how omicron got here from SA in case you forgot. Not from orgy-goers specifically, just from vaccinated people on airplanes. It got from "just in SA" to "in every corner of the globe" before you could say Pflacebo. Vax my ass. 

That's not science. None of it is. On the bullshit-o-meter it's all in the red. 

What's real? What's fake? I honestly don't know, but I know what's really stupid, and that's "everything that our government said and did, right from day 1 until this very second."

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, West said:

It's total nonsense and dishonest to count the millions of people who very likely WOULD NOT have ever ended up in hospital or dead when comparing the numbers. You and I both know it's ridiculous.

If you can explain why the under 40 with no comorbities and basically no risk of serious illness or death is relevant in the statistical analysis, I'm all ears.

Eyeball was right out the gate.  Twice the total covid deaths by vaccinated, but 8x the number of people are vaccinated.  That means you're much less likely to die if you're vaccinated.

Hospitalizations are also less.  Being sick and longterm side effects are also less.  Spreading the disease is lessened.

So if you want to be much less likely to die, get hospitalized, get sick, have longterm side effects, or spread the disease then go get the shot.

Leave the math to your doctor.  If you don't trust your doctor then get a new one.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If their stat was even remotely correct then we wouldn't already have over 4,000 multi-jabbed deaths here. 

Vaccinated people in Canada are dying at the exact same rate as unvaccinated, I showed you the stats.

85% of us are vaxed, and 85% of our covid deaths are among the "vaxed". Simple math, with no base rate fallacy. 

If there was a polio outbreak, and 85% of us were vaxed, 100% of the deaths from polio would come from the unvaxed. Why, you ask, incredulous? Because the polio vaccine is actually "a vaccine". When people take it, they no longer have to worry about dying from polio.

That's not the case with covid: there's no covid "vaccine", at all. There's a Pflacebo, and if you take it you still have the exact same chance of dying as everyone else in Canada. 

Have you considered that most people who aren't vaxxed will be young, healthy, and maybe even under 12 depending on what stats you're using?  Those people aren't going to die from covid.  It will skew the statistics.

If you're going to do research you need to account for all variables.

39 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Eyeball was right out the gate.  Twice the total covid deaths by vaccinated, but 8x the number of people are vaccinated.  That means you're much less likely to die if you're vaccinated.

Hospitalizations are also less.  Being sick and longterm side effects are also less.  Spreading the disease is lessened.

So if you want to be much less likely to die, get hospitalized, get sick, have longterm side effects, or spread the disease then go get the shot.

Leave the math to your doctor.  If you don't trust your doctor then get a new one.

Total? You do realize the entire population was unvaxxed for over a year right?

and still doesn't even address the point. You can't say the vaccine had made any difference to hospitalizations or deaths for people who were never going to die or be hospitalized anyway.. why the per capita argument is as dumb as it comes... you add a bunch of folks who would never be hospitalized into the vaccinated category to skew the numbers.. dishonesty

Edited by West

11 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Have you considered that most people who aren't vaxxed will be young, healthy, and maybe even under 12 depending on what stats you're using?  Those people aren't going to die from covid.  It will skew the statistics.

If you're going to do research you need to account for all variables.

In a post, about 4 above yours, I said this:

I'll admit that it's likely that a greater percentage of people in the "covid death demographic" are vaxed than in the "completely out of the woods" demographic, so that would skew the numbers towards vaxed deaths, but there are also a lot of people in the "IDGAF I'm almost dead anyways" category who chose to remain unvaxed and who were certain to die if they experienced any new virulent pathogens. 

We don't get access to any of those stats so we can't really go there. All we know for certain is that it's 85/85 here. Just like we'd expect to see from a Pflacebo. 

The % of people over 80 who are vaxed is very significant, but the % of people who got vaxed when they are already in or headed for palliative care is even more significant, and we'll never have those stats. 

I got my 5th booster, the bivalent booster yesterday. I feel pretty good. Just the usual soreness this morning. ?

I don't care about spurious statistics or fake news about the vaccine killing people. I put my faith in people who know what they are talking about. I get vaccinated, wear a mask where appropriate and keep my distance from others outside my bubble. I'm not saying the skeptics should follow my example. That is up to them. President Trump got fully vaccinated and recommended everyone get vaccinated.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

Simple math

Here's math for simple people. Last week legacy media reported 44% of current deaths and hospitalizations from Covid were vaccinated people.

Now if 44% were from 82% of the population that means that 56% were from the 18% unvaccinated.

For simpletons, that means if you're not vaxxed you're over 4 times as likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid. That's simple math.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, herbie said:

Here's math for simple people. Last week legacy media reported 44% of current deaths and hospitalizations from Covid were vaccinated people.

Now if 44% were from 82% of the population that means that 56% were from the 18% unvaccinated.

For simpletons, that means if you're not vaxxed you're over 4 times as likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid. That's simple math.

Here's some simple math for you, legacy media has lied about everything covid-related since Jan 2020, and their stats aren't published anywhere. Your post is 0/__

• Sad 1

There isn't a stat anywhere showing that vaxed deaths are any less than 85% as late as Aug 21st.

And seeing the vaccines were so useless against covid this whole time, it would almost seem sinister if there was suddenly a dangerous new iteration of covid that the vaccines actually did work against. 

Covid has become a religion.

Vaxxers are its main sect.

Vaxxers, should be called “injectors,” They believe in something they don’t understand. Injectors don’t understand that the injections don’t resemble conventional, prior vaxxes. They can’t explain the mRNA mechanism by which the injections are said to work. They’re also unaware that the number of near-term post-injection deaths after 9 months of Covid injections exceeds the death tolls from all vaccinations combined over the past 30 years. They know nothing about the long term safety of the injections, nor of data revealing breakthrough deaths in the US and abroad. Nor do they know, after 19 months of media fearmongering, that the vast majority of people are at functionally zero risk from Covid. They watch too much TV.

Nonetheless, most believe in the injections because the injections have been marketed with the halo-effected label, “vaccines.” Many see the injection as a magical talisman, a sacrament that enables them to walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. Never mind that they would have been fine without the ritualistic injections.

Using the vaxx label is misleading and required the CDC to recently change its catechistic definition of “vaccine.” After the Covid-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they did not necessarily "prevent disease" or "provide immunity," the CDC quietly tweaked the definition of vaccines to require that they merely "produce protection." 

Injectors haven’t reviewed, and would not understand, the injections’ clinical trial data. They recite, like a creed, that the injections are 95% effective, though they can’t explain what that means. The Injection Taliban supports mandatory injections because some doctors on TV and interviews assert that the injections are “safe and effective.” They’re unaware that many other doctors, whom the media suppresses, instead explain on the Internet, backed by data and logic, why the injections are unsafe and unhelpful. This latter group of physicians resemble latter day Martin Luthers, who are not invited by corporate TV stations to post their Theses. And when these injection blasphemers post on the Net, the latter day Vatican, i.e., Big Tech, censors them.

The core, suppressed truth of the past 19 months is this: even without treatment, over 99.98% of uninjected, normal weight people under 70 survive Coronavirus infections; with basic, inexpensive outpatient treatment, even more do.

Yet, for months, Covid-fearing, fire and brimstone preachers have convinced their flocks (of sheep) that Covid guarantees universal, physical damnation and that the injection is the only way to salvation.

Indoctrinated injection choir members have repeatedly asserted that the injected “don’t get or spread the virus.” As breakthrough cases multiply, this is disproven daily. Adapting to such failure, the injectors’ fallback has been that “Yeah, but vaxxed people don’t get hospitalized or die.”

This is false. In the UK and Israel, which vaxxed earliest, many of the injected are being hospitalized and dying. While governments are declining to systematically collect, and are suppressing, similar information revealing injection failure, the same effect is now emerging in  jurisdictions such as Vermont and Massachusetts. 

The injectors allow no dissent or questions from heretics. In making everyone inject, the government doesn’t care if you’re young and healthy and at no risk. Neither does the government care if you’ve had the virus already and, therefore, have developed natural immunity that’s 27 times more robust than injected immunity. Nor does it care to which of the various brands of injections you submit. They also don’t care if the injections are effective against a variety of continually evolving virus variants. The government only wants you to inject something. The Injection Crusade is clearly about control, submission and deception, not public health. It feels like a fraternity hazing ritual, only riskier and more lucrative.

None of this would be so bad if the injectors just injected and went about their lives: faith should be its own reward. Instead, the injectors insist on foisting their deeply mistaken dogma on others. These proselytizers won’t be satisfied until they convert everyone. They demand that you bend the knee to the government and the Medical/Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex.

The line between the two is blurry.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The injection end game is this: if everyone injects, there will be no control group, and Biden and Fauci will claim that the injections saved humanity. Thus, the shots are a deceitful backdoor effort to falsely justify the purported—but utterly failed— Covid Commandments: lockdowns, arbitrary social distancing, mass testing, contact tracing and mask mandates, and to obscure the inexorable protection bestowed by natural herd immunity.

But Big Pharma can’t make tens of billions from natural immunity. Nor can politicians claim credit for it. So the Covid Inquisition continues.

The lockdowns, mask mandates, school closings and absurd social distancing rules have already done far too much deep, irreversible harm. The injection jihad must end.

It’s your right to believe in things you don’t understand. It’s also your right to ignore data and science and to not know what a PCR test is and how it’s been used to wreck a society. It’s even OK to have child-like faith in the Medical Industrial Complex. While you may regret the short or long term effects of the injections, that choice is yours. You have free will. Drink the Kool-Aid if you want.

• Like 1