Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

On 3/5/2022 at 4:07 PM, eyeball said:

I really don't see the point of us trying to use facts anymore.  Speaking for myself the ground on which facts matter has been so deeply poisoned by decades of climate change denial that its beyond pointless. 

Yes the irony is filthy rich. 

Also at least some climate change extremism. Let's be fair.

But that was probably just the bad guys again. Always using their double-entendre

If you were following what I said earlier,

Buddy came back yesterday. Or that is, tried to. I could see right away on his face he still wasn't well.

He went home early again, poor bastard.

Triple vaccinated with an approved MRNA chemical subnance...

;)

Edited by OftenWrong
sp.

Statista updated the "covid deaths by vax status" page now.

Since mid-Dec the totals are:

Unvaxed: 1,286 Deaths (9,147 - 7,861 = 1,286)

Dbl-vaxed: 1,325 Deaths (2,306 - 981 = 1,325)

Dbl +Boost: 1,189 Deaths

Total for Dbl + Triple vaxed since Dec 15th: 2,514. It's almost exactly double the unvaxed total.

The total for Triple vaxed was 868 last week, there were 321 t-vaxed deaths since the last update, which was approximately 1 week ago. 

Basically, we're not hearing about covid deaths anymore because 2/3 of them are among the dbl and triple vaxed.

The war in Ukraine is providing cover for the vax failures and for the SCJ nomination process in the US (SCJ nominee is a total zero).

So when I was skiing on the weekend there is a cafeteria where you don't need a gesundheitspass, and there's a licensed restaurant the same size with table service, TVs and a bigger menu where you do need the vax pass. IMO the added options of the restaurant make it far more appealing. 

Sometimes the number of people in both areas was about equal, sometimes there were noticeably more people in the licensed area, but nothing like dbl at any point that I was in the area.

Sure, the ski hill is a place where most of the people are healthy, so of course the need for vaxing isn't nearly as strong, but in a province where there are theoretically 9x as many people with the gesundheitspass, you'd expect the turnout in the licensed area to be several times higher. And the 9x stat doesn't even include people with a fake gesunheitspass, and we know of people who are flying to other countries using fake passes. 

I don't really believe the 90% stat. I just don't. I think it's like another instance of fake polling to try and make it seem like "the cool kids are all doing this". 

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Basically, we're not hearing about covid deaths anymore because 2/3 of them are among the dbl and triple vaxed.

The war in Ukraine is providing cover for the vax failures

I agree with this.

After the Pfizer data came out......absolute crickets.  Because it doesn't  look good.  At all.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Goddess said:

To be fair, the push for pre-activity physicals in the States started a long time ago and really ramped up with the increase in knowledge with concussions as well as genetic heart defects.  They were finding that athletes were lying about their medical history in order to keep playing and in the litigious environment found in the US, the schools found they needed whatever they could to protect themselves. I played college sports over 20 years ago and I remember having to have an annual physical done before I was allowed to start the season. As such I don't think this is new for Covid however I am sure that it will help catch Covid related issues.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

And yet the BC Gesundheitspass is extended until June 30th. 

RCR is the worst as they won't even allow unvaccinated skiers on the hill. I heard someone in Kimberly torched their quad chair most likely in response to this. This is why we've stayed in Alberta for skiing this year as a rapid test still got you the same access as everyone else. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

RCR is the worst as they won't even allow unvaccinated skiers on the hill.

Leftist stupidity never ceases to amaze, and BC is home to the dumbest leftists in the country.

From the beginning of the pandemic until March 16th people could fly here from Wuhan and go anywhere that they wanted and it all made perfect sense to leftists, because letting covid in was no big deal. Just 7 days later, on March 23rd, Canadians weren't allowed to walk outside in Pinecone Burke park because somehow walking in the sunshine was suddenly going to lead to our demise. Now the side of a mountain is a covid hotspot in BC lol. 

It's been 2 full years of being locked down here now and we have to take the pfizervaxes that don't work or we're second class citizens and even branded as racists & misogynists by our own PM. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Now the side of a mountain is a covid hotspot in BC lol. 

Having the province of BC making rules on a health issue is one thing (particularly since they have a heath authority included in their group). However, having RCR go above and beyond what the province is stating the pure idiocy. For example, I can go to Pano and ski no problem. I can't go into a restaurant because of the province of BC's regulations but it has nothing to do with Pano. The restriction at RCR that bans unvaccinated people from skiing is completely on them and has nothing to do with the province. I love skiing at Fernie but it will be a long time before they see any money from my pockets. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Having the province of BC making rules on a health issue is one thing (particularly since they have a heath authority included in their group). However, having RCR go above and beyond what the province is stating the pure idiocy. For example, I can go to Pano and ski no problem. I can't go into a restaurant because of the province of BC's regulations but it has nothing to do with Pano. The restriction at RCR that bans unvaccinated people from skiing is completely on them and has nothing to do with the province. I love skiing at Fernie but it will be a long time before they see any money from my pockets. 

Imagine being such a covid Karen that BC's covidiot laws aren't good enough for you lol. 

Do those guys have rollbars and a 5-point harness in their Volvo, and wear helmets just to go to 7/11? 

They go over a curb: "Please Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to put out the invisible flames!"

On 3/9/2022 at 10:03 AM, Goddess said:

I agree with this.

After the Pfizer data came out......absolute crickets.  Because it doesn't  look good.  At all.

Because it didn't actually say what you were pretending it did.  We've already been over how hilariously poorly you interpreted that data.   ?

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Because it didn't actually say what you were pretending it did.  We've already been over how hilariously poorly you interpreted that data.   ?

We just heard your worthless opinion about it, as is the case with everything else. 

If you ever cite anything half of us will faint, but your rebuttal read a lot like the CTV propaganda here: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/what-is-an-adverse-event-inside-the-recently-released-report-on-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-1.5812411

During the Pfizer vaccine trial for those between five and 11-years-old, Kalina says one participant swallowed a penny, which was reported as an adverse event.

"And I think we can all agree that swallowing a penny isn't related to the vaccine itself," he said.

"But of course, it highlights the fact that it needs to be reported and that's what we're seeing, and that's the type of data that we're getting."

This ^ is what CTV calls 'reporting'.

They donate just a few more words to the serious topic of heart issues in the healthiest people of all:

A report on adverse events from Public Health Ontario shows that rates of myocarditis and pericarditis in males 12-17 and 18-24 after receiving a second dose was 157.9 and 199.4 respectively per million doses, which is roughly two to 13 times higher compared to other age groups.

One recent study also points to the need for individual strategies for vaccinating adolescent boys, due to the elevated risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, and depending on their health and history of COVID-19 infection.

The National Advisory Committee on Immunization recommended in December 2021 that Pfizer be the preferred COVID-19 vaccine over Moderna for those 12 to 29-years-old.

So what did we learn about myocarditis and pericarditis from that? Other articles that I've seen say that only 81% of those people fully recover. That leaves a lot of our healthiest people with serious & permanent(?) health issues. No mention of that from CTV. They just blew by that as if it's no big deal.

Why should we care if 85 yr olds die but we don't care about young people living indefinitely with serious health conditions? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

this article never mentioned that over 300 triple-vaxed Canadians died in the last week. Weird. 

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why should we care if 85 yr olds die but we don't care about young people living indefinitely with serious health conditions? 

There is undoubtedly a lot of weird shit going on. Why is this information being kept quiet. Why are they still mandating vaccines. Why is there not a tidal wave of lawsuits.

Why, why, why.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Maybe it's because there's barely a ripple of need for lawsuits.

Baloney.  As someone who is more aware of the vaccine injury/death community, it's being vastly underreported and certainly not mentioned in MSM (if it is, it's glossed over, like the example above.)

As far as lawsuits go, it's going to be difficult, as Big Pharma forced governments to sign agreements that gave them immunity from prosecution in the event of injuries and deaths.  So if there are lawsuits, I'm not sure who would get sued, possibly the government? for forcing mandatory experimental inoculations with no recourse for adverse events?

I have read that the only thing that would nullify the Immunity from prosecution clause, is if there is fraud in the trials that led to the EUA.  Which it seems there is/was.

Time will tell.

In spite of having such a high percentage of people double and triple vaxed we still have over 2000 new cases of covid every day in Ontario and has stayed at that level for many weeks refusing to come down further and now they have started opening up and removing mandatory masks!!!!!. This level of covid and deaths is not acceptable but governments trying to make a norm out of it.

59 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

In spite of having such a high percentage of people double and triple vaxed we still have over 2000 new cases of covid every day in Ontario and has stayed at that level for many weeks refusing to come down further and now they have started opening up and removing mandatory masks!!!!!. 

Case count means shit! It’s a shot in the dark because most people who catch it are detecting with at home rapid tests which don’t go towards the count. The only somewhat objective facts are hospitalizations, ICU and death. I say somewhat because even those stats have been shown to be skewed