Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

15 minutes ago, West said:

Real thinking as the survival rate was 99.6% 

Which would be 31.6 million dead worldwide by now had it ripped unchecked like a common cold.

56 million people die per year on average. COVID was a very a serious event, not the nothingburger you make it sound like.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

There's nothing the least bit surprising, shocking, weird or conspiratorial about this given there's 8 times the number of vaccinated people.

Right these stats show that the unvaxxed are still dying at far higher the rate of vaxxed people.

Therefore vaccines work well.  Against Omicron maybe not as well as other strains, but still well.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Epoch Times = ?

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

And I rate the armchair opinionator who runs mediabiasfactcheck and his little collection of biased progs totally useless.

Now tell me why I shouldn't believe the Epoch Times contention the CDC shows us hospitalization of vaccinated jumped when the link they offered to the CDC shows us that is correct.

38 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Puerile thinking.  Lots of people died.  The vaccines made other people much less likely to die.  Not much else to say here.  

There's one thing.

Because there are so many more jabbed than unjabbed and both transmit the virus you are at least as likely to be infected by one as the other.

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Anyone over 18 who doesn't get the vaccine, unless it's for medical reasons, is a fool and really really bad at math and probabilities.

Saying it over and over again might help you with your faith but it won't all of a sudden start being true.

Here, I'll give you one easy example of somebody who might not want the clot shot - and not for medical reasons.

He or she might already be naturally immune. This means his chances of not getting the virus outlast the vaccine and may even be better at their peaks. So why would he risk adverse affects and the possible long term consequences of an untested mRNA therapeutic?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And I rate the armchair opinionator who runs mediabiasfactcheck and his little collection of biased progs totally useless.

Now tell me why I shouldn't believe the Epoch Times contention the CDC shows us hospitalization of vaccinated jumped when the link they offered to the CDC shows us that is correct.

Because the Epoch Times is doing the same thing WasteCanMan is doing - lying with figures, leaving out the relevancy of proportionality and hoping no one will notice.  

11 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Saying it over and over again might help you with your faith but it won't all of a sudden start being true.

Here, I'll give you one easy example of somebody who might not want the clot shot - and not for medical reasons.

He or she might already be naturally immune. This means his chances of not getting the virus outlast the vaccine and may even be better at their peaks. So why would he risk adverse affects and the possible long term consequences of an untested mRNA therapeutic?

Sure that's fine.  You could put that under "medical reason".

47 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Anyone over 18 who doesn't get the vaccine, unless it's for medical reasons, is a fool and really really bad at math and probabilities.

No, that’s not correct.  Anyone over 18 with underlying health problems that doesn’t get vaccinated is foolish.  We have to stop the nonsense that everybody, no matter what age and iin what health all have the same risk from covid.  It’s not the case at all.  It’s why in Canada the average age of a covid death is 80+ years old.  That’s older than life expectancy!

Edited by Shady
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It’s actually unscientific what he’s saying.  It actually goes against the science.  Pretending that everyone is at high risk from covid and therefore needs to get vaccinated is pure propaganda.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Are you seriously implying the CDC is the source of the hooey you, Epoch Times and WCM are peddling?  You should stop trying. :lol:

I'm not implying it all. I'm flat out telling you there's a link embedded in the article to the CDC website and it verifies everything in the Epoch article.

Why? Are you implying that isn't so. Go ahead then prove it. Try facts this time not "Somebody I like doesn't like them." Has that ever worked for you BTW?

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Sure that's fine.  You could put that under "medical reason".

You mean like "the science." I thought the non-compliant didn't have any of that. Now you're admitting the science of "natural Immunity" does exist.

Cool. Why do you need the naturally immune segregated out of society if they don't get your vax pass then?

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

You mean like "the science." I thought the non-compliant didn't have any of that. Now you're admitting the science of "natural Immunity" does exist.

Cool. Why do you need the naturally immune segregated out of society if they don't get your vax pass then?

It's not my vax pass.  I'm not for mandates.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It's not my vax pass.  I'm not for mandates.

Pardon me, my mistake. You simply believe any 19 year old not wanting the clot shot is a fool, even though he might be naturally immune, highly unlikely to be seriously damaged if he got the chi-comm flu simply by the statistic of his age and aware of the fact Myocarditis from the vax is more likely to hit those of his age. 

Good to know you're at least willing to allow us to disagree though. Many who believe such nonsense aren't.

Edited by Infidel Dog