LakeHead Tragedies

Charles Anthony

Dan (above)...we all know these guys by now...took real a beating.

Zot was arrested.

Zoke removed.

VivaFrei had his amazing interviews...they never caught him.

+ many many more.

They broadcast to the world while the MSM lied for Trudeau.

The real 4th Estate, I'll submit.

Edited by DogOnPorch

I can not pick a better scene:  the muslims on the prayer mats 2h12mins12seconds or the poor stooge 4h14mins14seconds hugging the headbanging-row and then mysteriously falling unconscious 11minutes later.  The guys shoveling the snow for the front row was good too. 

I am a skeptic and a pessimist.  I will submit that what we saw was just a drill. 

I would like to hear an interview with somebody who was arrested and released.  Dan often repeated that was the case but provided no evidence.  He said he spoke to some such people but I am suspicious that he did not record such interactions.  I smell the signs of a honey-pot operation whereby honest people (like Dan and the others) are fed misinformation.  Perhaps the orange Sikhs would know. 

I am having a difficult time believing that anybody has been released unharmed. 

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

I can not pick a better scene:  the muslims on the prayer mats 2h12mins12seconds or the poor stooge 4h14mins14seconds hugging the headbanging-row and then mysteriously falling unconscious 11minutes later.  The guys shoveling the snow for the front row was good too. 

I am a skeptic and a pessimist.  I will submit that what we saw was just a drill. 

I would like to hear an interview with somebody who was arrested and released.  Dan often repeated that was the case but provided no evidence.  He said he spoke to some such people but I am suspicious that he did not record such interactions.  I smell the signs of a honey-pot operation whereby honest people (like Dan and the others) are fed misinformation.  Perhaps the orange Sikhs would know. 

I am having a difficult time believing that anybody has been released unharmed. 

Zot, the native kid with the cute GF was arrested. He got on Tucker Carlson so he was a prime target.

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Zot, the native kid with the cute GF was arrested. He got on Tucker Carlson so he was a prime target.

Thanks! I appreciate the extra coverage. I am working on an audio-video montage highlighting the Friday night.

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why? 

-- because it is the Ottawa force and the congestion in the city has been staged from the beginning.

Regardless, I do not know how to put this gently but it is dreadfully stupid if not irresponsible to tell everybody "Oh, yeah.... no big deal." What the hell was the 1st thing that came to your mind when you heard the alleged catch and release??

Given the slow response from the police, don't you think that they didn't want to deal with these people?

I do not pretend to know their intent. What is their intent?

22 minutes ago, Charles Anthony said:

-- because it is the Ottawa force and the congestion in the city has been staged from the beginning.

Regardless, I do not know how to put this gently but it is dreadfully stupid if not irresponsible to tell everybody "Oh, yeah.... no big deal." What the hell was the 1st thing that came to your mind when you heard the alleged catch and release??

I do not pretend to know their intent. What is their intent?

I don't know either, but it seems like nobody cared much that the convoy was coming.

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

The police on both sides of the river cared enough to make it happen for the cameras.  They blocked off all major roads and bridges.  You did not see the whole truth from television. 

This is a recurring theme I hear from people on this board a lot.. that if you ask questions about things you must have been watching television. I really don't watch television news except for local weather and immediate events.

What was President on here was a scenario where hundreds of trucks rolled into Ottawa unopposed and then parked for 3 weeks. The natural conclusion I made, is that the police strategy was to let them come. They probably assume they would be gone after the weekend

This is a recurring theme I hear from people on this board a lot.. that if you ask questions about things you must have been watching television. I really don't watch television news except for local weather and immediate events.  

It is a recurring theme because it is an intelligent and generous logical conclusion.  The alternative is that you are fabricating or worse, you are lying.  Unless you were physically there as a witness to the event, you either "saw" it on television or you are fabricating. 

What was President on here was a scenario where hundreds of trucks rolled into Ottawa unopposed and then parked for 3 weeks. The natural conclusion I made, is that the police strategy was to let them come. They probably assume they would be gone after the weekend

What happened was that the cops on both sides of the river created the congestion.  Do you believe I am lying to you?  with the intent to deceive? 

I think the world beyond Canada is far more aware of what happened in Ottawa than regular Canadians. This is a very tragic moment. I don't know how else to put it. Our government attacked unarmed protesters and went so far as to threaten their kids and pets. Destroy businesses. Destroy lives. They were portrayed as something they were not by our media and defamed by all in lock-step.

Rationalizing the use of force when simple words would have worked. A betrayal.

The vindictiveness of a petty tyrant in bed with bed with bigger tyrants. 

Some band said this and we used to believe it...

You know that I care what happens to you
And I know that you care for me too
So I don't feel alone
Or the weight of the stone
Now that I've found somewhere safe
To bury my bone
And any fool knows a dog needs a home
A shelter from pigs on the wing

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I think the world beyond Canada is far more aware of what happened in Ottawa than regular Canadians. This is a very tragic moment. I don't know how else to put it.

I will testify to that.  I drive across that river at least 2wice a day --- sometimes more -- for the past few years.  This orchestrated traffic jam was not even as bad as others.   Even I was shocked by the street-level coverage. 

Tragic indeed.  Never in a thousand years would I have expected the bad guys to be so cowardly. 

Admittedly, as an anarchist, I find this canola scam to be highly interesting.  This is where Luke is tempted to come to the dark side.  I call it diabolical genius.  The bad guys have succeeded at governing -- i.e., mind control. 

As for trust. It's gone. I'm left with a sinking feeling that all those crazy theories about this are that are indeed true. Now a convenient war that looks as much a distraction from the US truckers and others gaining steam as it does Putin's desire for Ukraine's food & energy.

What's a poor peasant to do? I though we lived in an autonomous collective.

Well, you're foolin' yourself!

We live in a system where a fellow with perhaps 15% approval atm can run roughshod over Canadians with a simple majority. This abuse applied pretty much anytime he deems something an 'emergency'. To boot...continue on after without sanction. No Human Rights Commission for Canadians. Just angry peasants now a bit fearful.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not alt-right or any intersectional tag anymore than you are. I've worked for Elections Canada as most should at least once in their lives. I actually believe in this Canada BS...or thought I did. I've campaigned for independent candidates. I've never given money to a cause or a political party in my life. That's not how I show support.

Anyways...nice to meet you. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

1. It is a recurring theme because it is an intelligent and generous logical conclusion.  The alternative is that you are fabricating or worse, you are lying.  Unless you were physically there as a witness to the event, you either "saw" it on television or you are fabricating. 

2. What happened was that the cops on both sides of the river created the congestion.  Do you believe I am lying to you?  with the intent to deceive? 

1. So if I didn't see it, I'm lying?

2. What congestion?

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The test or the character? Both could apply.

:lol:

Some of this shit is predictable.  It only gets worse: The mayor of Ottawa looks like this guy:  www.playwaldo.com/

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. So if I didn't see it, I'm lying? 

No. 

Sure, you asked a question but you prefaced your question with a statement of fact that is the issue under dispute. Forgive me for using the "you" as a catch-all for everybody, myself included. I am going by the 1st statement you made: "Given the slow response from the police..." which implies the police response was slow as a statement of fact. I am disputing that statement. I am saying that the response was quicker than quick. We disagree on something. What is the disagreement?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding. What do YOU mean by a slow response from the police? For that matter, what do you believe was the response? independent of its onset or speed so to speak.

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. What congestion?

Ottawa Winterlude 2022 -- it is a recurring theme every year.

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for trust. It's gone. I'm left with a sinking feeling that all those crazy theories about this are that are indeed true.

I believe that is the intent.

My complete beliefs on this matter are illegal and unfit for print. I would expect this forum to be shut down if I were to express them clearly. I now feel for atheists.

I do not know whether to thank God or the devil but I now know what life surrounded by stupid gullible and hypocritical sell-outs who believe (or pretend to believe) ridiculous lies told to them by the most evil people in living history who demand not only my compliance but my faith, no less! It is not enough for me to follow the rules. I must believe the boogey-man exists too and that the rules are good to protect me and all of humanity from the evil spirits.

I believe the end-game is that we are being pre-programmed to lose our previously-programmed trust in hierachies, artificial institutions and corporations. The bad guys want us to choose their solution -- possibly a fake alien race of super-weirdo inbred great-great-great grand-children of the solomon's pharaoh consolidated bastard hoarde of monsters -- as the new world government.

The 1 world government will be built up to crash as well leaving our children with absolutely nothing..... nothing but their computer/phone connection to the internet.

We are being distracted by the fear of 1 world government but that is not even needed. All "government" will be replaced by computers. The trust is in the palm of our own damn hands. The bad guys are using our strength against us. All "state" institutions as we know them will simply disappear by attrition. Our children will never see the wizard of oz behind the curtains. Everything will be fake. The masses will be presented absolute truth beside absolute fake and they will choose fake.

Welcome to Canolatardistan! where Le malade imaginaire is necessary doctor-office waiting-room reading.

Now a convenient war that looks as much a distraction from the US truckers and others gaining steam as it does Putin's desire for Ukraine's food & energy.

Total distraction indeed. The truckers are able to bring the entire world to a halt. However, I fear they are being used as pawns because the bad guys want chaos and disorder. I ask the truckers the same question that I ask the veterans: Where were you 2 years ago?? The truckers are stuck just like the rest of us: break the rules or get a new job. I realize it is easier said than done but I did it and I have no other power.

What's a poor peasant to do? I though we lived in an autonomous collective.

Well, you're foolin' yourself!

What would you do if you were the king of England?  
What would you tell the heir to the throne?  

You turn on the telly to hear a bunch of mad scientists in WhippetyDoLand discovered a micro-boogey-man that will kill everybody yadda yadda yadda.  Perhaps the Queen gets fed the same bullshit we all do.  Perish the thought.  What would you do??   Listen to your trusted advisors??  

I do not know  what I would do but I do not expect the queen to love me more than she loves her poor kids.  

This is where it gets darker.  Try to put yourself in the sorry shoes of William or Harry who have to walk around shaking hands with people who are mumbling silently:  "I am sorry about your mom..." knowing full-well it was no accident.  Heck, imagine if the boys have no clue!   

What would you do if you were the heir to the throne?  
I have no idea but 1 choice is to wait until the starving masses storm the gates. 

We live in a system where a fellow with perhaps 15% approval atm can run roughshod over Canadians with a simple majority. This abuse applied pretty much anytime he deems something an 'emergency'. To boot...continue on after without sanction. No Human Rights Commission for Canadians. Just angry peasants now a bit fearful.

I disagree with a tiny aspect and I am only making this point so as to lead to more discovery of the truth: Trudeau is an actor. Far be it for me to defend him. I despise his father. I was born of and raised by Trudeaumaniacs who elected the bastard repeatedly. However, Senior was a better actor.

I do not know what to think of PierreElliottMargot but I am convinced that he is being blackmailed. Keep in mind that his youngest brother is dead under mysterious circumstances. His home was burglarized and the cop investigating the crime was found dead "suicided" at his office desk with a bullet in the middle of his chest. There is no point attacking Trudeau as if he has any control. He is reading a script. I do not know who writes his scripts.

Not that it matters much but this is where my beliefs become offensive: I do not believe in government. What we commonly identify or believe to be government is not government. Rather, it is something else. I do not understand how so many people can believe that 1 man -- be it Trudeau or Trump or Putin --- can control vast numbers of people. Am I supposed to believe that Junior tells everybody (reading from a teleprompter, no less??) what to do and everybody obeys?? I can not think of anything more stupid to believe than that. 

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not alt-right or any intersectional tag anymore than you are. I've worked for Elections Canada as most should at least once in their lives. I actually believe in this Canada BS...or thought I did. I've campaigned for independent candidates. I've never given money to a cause or a political party in my life. That's not how I show support.

I hate saying this but I am having a difficult time believing that the queen of England (along with all of her court toadies) wait every few years for us peasants to tell her what to do with her own land and money.  What happens at Elections Canada? 

I used to believe.  I have been a card-carrying member of 1 political party: Bloc quebecois.  I was 1 of the few non-resident members.  There is a photo somewhere in the news archives of my house with a giant lawn-sign of Gilles Duceppe's smiling face.   I dreamed of running for office in Ottawa-Center as a member of the Bloc but then I lost my faith.  Alas, I learned that even Rene Levesque was an impostor -- sell-out traitor to his people. 

All of today's politicians' jobs are the same: lead the public to reject democracy as a stepping-stone towards ultimately rejecting their right to self-government in the future.  Part of the roll-out will involve humiliating us with our own official languages --- which we will eventually be denied too.  All in good time, I hate to say it. 

Anyways...nice to meet you.

Likewise.  If you are ever in the Ottawa area, you are welcome to bring your own beer to the north shore of lac McGregor up the Gatineau hills. 

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

'the cops' including the chief of police who resigned?

I am stupid..... can you explain the relevance?  

Do you mean this guy?  Former Ottawa police chief rejects federal government's use of Emergencies Act

That's not the police chief. That's some unknown guy on mainstream Media and a talking head.

I'm just trying to understand what you're saying. Are you saying that the police organization plan the response knowing what the public would say? Or that they thought the Convoy would end quickly? Or that they wanted the situation to degenerate? What's the extent of the Deceit here exactly?

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge