Should Canadians Seek Asylum from our Tyranical Leader?

West

16 minutes ago, West said:

They did not hack the list. The list was made public by whoever did hack it. One interesting thing that came out of it was that while slightly more money was donated by Canadians, there were more US donors than Canadians. Guess you don't want anyone to know that. You might want to read the actual CBC article and find out what it really said rather than rely on your echo chamber sources to tell you.

Edited by Aristides

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

They did not hack the list. The list was made public by whoever did hack it. One interesting thing that came out of it was that while slightly more money was donated by Canadians, there were more US donors than Canadians. Guess you don't want anyone to know that. You might want to read the actual CBC article and find out what it really said rather than rely on your echo chamber sources to tell 

I never said cbc did hack the list. Just started using hacked material to contact people. Intimidation tactics... 

And who cares? Canadians raised more money. If some lady in Texas believes in freedom, then good for her. Freedom knows no borders.

So you are now in support of doxxing people. Good to know

Edited by West

2 hours ago, West said:

Trudeau has declared war on his own people by declaring the Emergencies Act (formerly War Measures Act) for the crime of supporting protests against him. 

Which country should we now seek asylum in? Maybe Brazil? 

Stay right here . . . . it's your country.  That dipshit won't be there forever.  

2 hours ago, West said:

Trudeau has declared war on his own people by declaring the Emergencies Act (formerly War Measures Act) for the crime of supporting protests against him. 

Which country should we now seek asylum in? Biden's just as crazy. Maybe Brazil? 

Chile has a lot of prospects. Ecuador is also a pro freedom country. They gave asylum to Julian Assange, or maybe try the Carribean. Turks and Cacos is nice.

As I've said... host a massive honking party outside Buckingham palance to demand Trudeau's resignation. I'm sure the queen would be glad to sack turdsh@t.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Seriously get a hold of yourself. It is not like citizens of a dictatorship in a middle eastern country who are being gunned down by government sponsored thugs for even taking part in anti-government demonstrations or being tortured in jails for having a different ideology even without acting on them. You have to live in one of those dictatorships to value the privileges you have been granted by birth.

No... It's just sit idlely by and watch the industry might of our great country go to Sh@t, because some Davos wannabe think's woke environmentalism is more important than a domestic oil industry. It's ok Peasants... You can work 70 years now to pay off your townhouse. If you don't like it, well go move to the arctic :P

Some ideas are more extream than others.

Edited by TrudeauSucks

1 hour ago, West said:

I never said cbc did hack the list. Just started using hacked material to contact people. Intimidation tactics... 

And who cares? Canadians raised more money. If some lady in Texas believes in freedom, then good for her. Freedom knows no borders.

So you are now in support of doxxing people. Good to know

It's interesting that your source didn't report on the hacked material, it just ranted at someone else for reporting it. That's some unbiased in depth reporting.

What is wrong with asking why someone donated to get an idea why people are donating, they aren't shouting their names to the world. It's called investigative reporting.

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's interesting that your source didn't report on the hacked material, it just ranted at someone else for reporting it. That's some unbiased in depth reporting.

What is wrong with asking why someone donated to get an idea why people are donating, they aren't shouting their names to the world. It's called investigative reporting.

You can't be serious. It's called harassment. Nobody wants to talk to the cbc. 

So when someone illegally hacks a financial platform and releases private info to the public you are totally fine with that... interesting

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, West said:

You can't be serious. It's called harassment. Nobody wants to talk to the cbc. 

So when someone illegally hacks a financial platform and releases private info to the public you are totally fine with that... interesting

How the hell do you know who wants to talk to the CBC. It's non of your business who people talk to. I'm not fine with hacking but the information is out there. The news media did not hack anyone and you can bet your ass CSIS knew about it long before the CBC. If they didn't they should be fired.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How the hell do you know who wants to talk to the CBC. It's non of your business who people talk to. I'm not fine with hacking but the information is out there. The news media did not hack anyone and you can bet your ass CSIS knew about it long before the CBC. If they didn't they should be fired.

You are fine with cold calls from the CBC about a financial transaction? ?

Edited by West

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't have to be fine about it. I might tell them to mind their own damn business but I wouldn't blame them for trying.

It's highly inappropriate for a news agency to dive into your financial transactions. Especially when they were hacked. 

If the Canadian government was behind it, just shows how messed up our current prime Minister is

Edited by West

Just now, West said:

It's highly inappropriate for a news agency to dive into your financial transactions. Especially when they were hacked. 

If the Canadian government was behind it, just shows how messed up our current prime Minister is

It's very interesting that you don't want anyone to have this information. You would think people would appreciate the CBC trying to find out the real reasons for people donating, so some people aren't able to make up and try to sell reasons of their own, or the CBC make up their own reasons even. After all, they could have just speculated on why people donated instead of making an effort to find out why they really donated. 

Maybe all the information from wikiLeaks and other government data breaches should have been ignored and not reported  because they were obtained illegally. Don't you think?

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's very interesting that you don't want anyone to have this information. You would think people would appreciate the CBC trying to find out the real reasons for people donating, so some people aren't able to make up and try to sell reasons of their own, or the CBC make up their own reasons even. After all, they could have just speculated on why people donated instead of making an effort to find out why they really donated. 

Maybe all the information from wikiLeaks and other government data breaches should have been ignored and not reported  because they were obtained illegally. Don't you think?

Why would I support someone hacking private banking information then releasing it to the media to harass people?

Edited by West

1 minute ago, West said:

Why would I support someone hacking private banking information then releasing it to the media to harass people?

So your outrage over hacking is selective. A donor's list is not banking information. If bank accounts have been compromised, that is a whole different thing.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Does it really matter? What if it was a Russian, Chinese or North Korean? What if it was a Norwegian or a Greek?

Well if it was CSIS checking into Americans in Florida or Texas I can guarantee you their governor will probably get involved. 

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Does it really matter? What if it was a Russian, Chinese or North Korean? What if it was a Norwegian or a Greek?

Yes, I think it matters.

Are you saying the Americans are perfectly okay with foreign countries hacking American business information?  

Because I don't think they are.

20 minutes ago, West said:

Well if it was CSIS checking into Americans in Florida or Texas I can guarantee you their governor will probably get involved. 

Why do you think it was CSIS and you seriously don't think the CIA has no interest in Canadians? Some of the militant groups in Canada have been exposed by the CIA.