The Peasants Revolt

West

Looks like with the peasant truck drivers revolting the mainstream politicians and media controlled by the same donors are flailing around. 

Politicians now supposedly care about the economy after two years of destroying businesses and livelihoods, and giving you a bit of crumbs through CERB. The people had enough and exercising their right to protest. 

What are the politicians doing? 

1. Stealing their fuel

2. Slandering and calling them names

3. Stealing their money

4. Making threats of police violence toward the people

All because some wealthy folks are losing a bit of money. Shows that the parties who supposedly care about workers really don't care at all. They are there to serve the powerful and that's it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, West said:

Looks like with the peasant truck drivers revolting the mainstream politicians and media controlled by the same donors are flailing around. 

Politicians now supposedly care about the economy after two years of destroying businesses and livelihoods, and giving you a bit of crumbs through CERB. The people had enough and exercising their right to protest. 

What are the politicians doing? 

1. Stealing their fuel

2. Slandering and calling them names

3. Stealing their money

4. Making threats of police violence toward the people

All because some wealthy folks are losing a bit of money. Shows that the parties who supposedly care about workers really don't care at all. They are there to serve the powerful and that's it

It won't just be the wealthy losing money when companies start going broke or moving south and taking those jobs with them because Canada is no longer a reliable place to do business.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

It won't just be the wealthy losing money when companies start going broke or moving south and taking those jobs with them because Canada is no longer a reliable place to do business.

In that case hopefully my family can move south too.  Money and people go where the freedom is.  Duh.  

41 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So get lost, you've made it very clear you don't give a crap about this one.

Unfortunately most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. He wants to leave Canada for US where crime is rampant, drug addictions, muggings, homelessness, poverty, slum areas dominating while top 10% own 90% of wealth.

Canada is the country where millions of people from all over the world are lining up to come in and live, so if someone wishes to give up the God given privilege of living here then go ahead. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

As opposed to what? Government mandating your business close while Scamazon pulls in 7billion profits quarterly?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Unfortunately most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. He wants to leave Canada for US where crime is rampant, drug addictions, muggings, homelessness, poverty, slum areas dominating while top 10% own 90% of wealth.

Canada is the country where millions of people from all over the world are lining up to come in and live, so if someone wishes to give up the God given privilege of living here then go ahead. 

You don’t even have a Constitution.  You can’t work, travel or enjoy basic rights without proof of accepting a government-mandated health program.  You can’t criticize government in media.  The government-supported media and institutions, as well as the private companies that must obey the memoranda, are constantly blaring accusations of colonialism and shaming Canada itself. Your kids probably won’t be able to afford a home.  If the government of Canada hates Canada, violates its citizens’ supposedly Charter-protected rights, and ridicules anyone who opposes dictates as radicals with “unacceptable views”, you can live that dream — a totalitarian nightmare really.

Edited by Zeitgeist

8 minutes ago, West said:

As opposed to what? Government mandating your business close while Scamazon pulls in 7billion profits quarterly?

I have a lot of sympathy for those who have lost jobs because restrictions have closed their businesses, I have none for those who chose to lose jobs because they refuse to do what over 80% of their fellow Canadians have done in order to make those restrictions unnecessary.  

Explain yourself to the worker laid off because of the border blockade who might not make his mortgage payment this month. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I have a lot of sympathy for those who have lost jobs because restrictions have closed their businesses, I have none for those who chose to lose jobs because they refuse to do what over 80% of their fellow Canadians have done in order to make those restrictions unnecessary.  

Explain yourself to the worker laid off because of the border blockade who might not make his mortgage payment this month. 

You haven't cared for two years why do you all the sudden care now? 

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t even have a Constitution.  You can’t work, travel or enjoy basic rights without proof of accepting a government-mandated health program.  You can’t criticize government in media.  The government-supported media and institutions, as well as the private companies that must obey the memoranda, are constantly blaring accusations of colonialism and shaming Canada itself. Your kids probably won’t be able to afford a home.  If the government of Canada hates Canada, violates its citizens’ supposedly Charter-protected rights, and ridicules anyone who opposes dictates as radicals with “unacceptable views”, you can live that dream — a totalitarian nightmare really.

Of course we have a constitution. Don't be silly. Media criticizes government all the time but how would you know if you don't read it..

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

Just now, West said:

Not at all. 

You said it yourself. You are comfortable with people starving because they differ from your opinion on vaccinations

That is why I have no respect for you people. You are whacked.

I'm not responsible for their decisions, they are.

People out of work because mandates have closed their business are not responsible for what happened to them and I do sympathize.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

I'm not responsible for their decisions, they are.

People out of work because mandates have closed their business are not responsible for what happened to them and I do sympathize.

You were probably front line screaming about how small businesses should close down. Don't act like you care. 

You support people who have terrorized small business owners for two years for daring to make a living for their families. 

Edited by West

3 minutes ago, West said:

You were probably front line screaming about how small businesses should close down. Don't act like you care. 

Never

I started doubling my tips when I got takeout because  I knew these people were suffering. You are the one who can't seem to separate the two. You seem to think people who made a choice deserve the same compassion as those who never got a choice.

CBC just admited that the they don't have enough police in Ottawa to handle all the protestors, that's probably because 90% of the police hate Trudeau. Ontario declares a state of emergency and more protestors join. Maybe it's time to bring in thousands of more protestors, and don't just focus on downtown. Go to the rich yuppy neighbourhoods where the politicians live, so they get the message everytime they commute to parliament. I know if I were a politician and I had hundreds of protestors walking down my street, i'd be freaked out.

Edited by TrudeauSucks

28 minutes ago, TrudeauSucks said:

CBC just admited that the they don't have enough police in Ottawa to handle all the protestors, that's probably because 90% of the police hate Trudeau. Ontario declares a state of emergency and more protestors join. Maybe it's time to bring in thousands of more protestors, and don't just focus on downtown. Go to the rich yuppy neighbourhoods where the politicians live, so they get the message everytime they commute to parliament. I know if I were a politician and I had hundreds of protestors walking down my street, i'd be freaked out.

When did the CBC start hiring police? My kid is a police sergeant and thinks these people are idiots and the authorities have been completely ineffectual at dealing with them. He doesn't like Trudeau either but that is a separate issue.

Maybe someone should surround your home and sound horns 24/7 for two weeks and see how you like it. You show no respect yet you expect respect.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, TrudeauSucks said:

The wealthy elites in India said Trudeau was involved in fundraising and money laundering to prop up a farming insurrection in New Delhi, so they're sending funds to Canada to give Trudeau a taste of his own medicine.

You'd think since we are the world's first post nation state Trudeau should welcome the truckers taking foreign donations

19 hours ago, West said:

and the best way to do that is to...shut down $350 million of daily trade.  Yeah you guys care so much about the economy.  

How'd that do drumming up support for the cause?  ?

You guys whine and moan about freeedom and the economy, but the vast majority of Canadians see you for what you are, which is just a bunch of angry, petulant buffoons.  

We'll all cheer when these idiots are cleared off the Ambassador Bridge and when the economy, which you pretend to care so much about, is able to start running again in Southern Ontario.  

Edited by Moonbox