CTV & Global News are Pure Filth, CBC Needs to be Defunded

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Unlikely. If it has happened it was well before any current events. Months ago.

Huh...at any rate...let's see if it turns out to be true.

Maybe some songwriter will immortalize it like that old "You picked a fine time to leave me Margret"?

50 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Your reference to DiAngelo says it all.  Imagine saying Black Fragility.  It’s pure racism to ascribe an attitude to people based on skin colour.  Read Ibrahim Kendi for more such chestnuts.  I’m with the Republicans against such racism.  

This is the central fallacy of white fragility.  You've somehow tricked yourselves into thinking that talking about racism is racist, which is preposterous.  It's belligerently circular and self-deluded reasoning and your outrage proves the aptness of calling it white fragility in the first place.  It's kindergarten logic, akin to "NO YOUUU!"  

32 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

This is the central fallacy of white fragility.  You've somehow tricked yourselves into thinking that talking about racism is racist, which is preposterous.  It's belligerently circular and self-deluded reasoning and your outrage proves the aptness of calling it white fragility in the first place.  It's kindergarten logic, akin to "NO YOUUU!"

Only to those who failed kindergarten.

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I understand what Critical Race Theory is and that it really has nothing to do with what fear-mongering Republican lawmakers are wetting their beds over.  

My point is about how they're literally passing laws and they got orange-man to declare an executive order banning discussions about discrimination etc, or anything that caused people to feel "discomfort" around the subject at school.  The mind-blowing hypocrisy that's required for someone to complain about wokeism and censorship, and then turn around and call for a ban on discussions that make kids feel "discomfort" is indescribable.  

white fragilitys.jpg

We don't want our kids to be told it is THEIR fault for being white for all the worlds' ills.  It's a load of crap.  

'

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I wonder if we'll ever learn why Sophie left Justin? Apparently the lack of a divorce is just to put on a face to Canada that all is fine at the PM's cottage.

Normally this might be news.

Maybe she supported a trucker.

She is still married to him.  Also she is smoking hot.

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Sure let's see if the rumors and bullshit you read about on telegram or conspiracy websites ever turn out real.  

When you fling enough shit at the wall, some of it invariably does end up sticking.  Nevermind that 99% of it is completely made up and eventually forgotten or proven false, as long as that ONE thing ends up true you can sit here and say:

"AHA!  We were right all alooong!"

sounds like exactly how the left operates....

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It should really be called White Adult Fragility because its kid's parents who are behaving like horse's asses over this.  Maybe kindergarten should be at the end of a person's schooling. 

I recall the closing scene in a movie called Wild In the Streets where everyone over 30 is rounded up. LOL!  I'll leave it at that in case you haven't seen it.

Oh another blame whitey.

44 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The circular reasoning would be to claim that all white people are racists.  Isn't that statement in and off itself....racist.  

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

No, the notion of white fragility is racist. DiAngelo strikes me as a sanctimonious white liberal woman who doesn’t have black friends, so she makes up for it by projecting her own sense of privilege onto other white people and calling it white privilege, another racist term. She’s the worst.  She’s wormed her way into every training manual in the country.  What a con. Pure pseudoscience that brings back memories of eugenics.  She’s rolling in consultancy fees like Kendi.  Well played.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Meanwhile Republicans across the US continue to lose their minds over "Critical Race Theory" anytime anyone brings up anything in the school rooms about the idea of racism.  The rabid bedwetting over "wokeism" from Red States is comical considering they're literally passing legislation to ban discussing racism and things like that in their classroom.  You couldn't get a better example of thought-policing, but here you are pretending the Republicans are the reasonable ones.  

magawojak.jpg

Your own ignorance and bigotry is on display here, just in case you didn't notice.

***** deleted******

Sorry I didn't see the mod warning, back on topic...

Edited by WestCanMan
back on topic

7 hours ago, Nexii said:

Maybe the Conservatives and PPC should consider why they aren't any more appealing to most Canadians. 

The MSM is an all-out Liberal propaganda machine. 

The PMO paid back $90K that Senator Duffy claimed for travel expanses in 2012 and the MSM made that headline news for 3 years. They peddled it as an election issue in 2015. 

By contrast, the SNC Lavalin scandal isn't even 3 years old yet, the WE scandal is newer, both scandals were much larger, and yet we never hear about them. They weren't 'election issues'.

Look at how our MSM covered covid. Trudeau got sucked in by "H2H isn't happening", said "COVID won't really get here". He left flights open from Wuhan until March 16th and placed no restrictions of travellers from there, and by March 23rd Canadians weren't allowed to walk outside in our parks. It's two years later and Canadians still don't have the freedoms that passengers from Wuhan had. That is a debacle, but our media still hasn't noticed it at all. The MSM still pimps vaccine passports and backs Trudeau's bizarre claim that people who won't take the Pfizerjab are racists, terrorists and misogynists. 

Trudeau was a covid hero and everything he did was perfect. Gave away all our N95, got back garbage. MSM: nothing. Trudeau didn't order any vaccines, the whole world was in line ahead of us, media was ok with that. Trudeau made false announcements on CBC TV about vaccine orders secured, his minions walked them back quietly, MSM said nothing. Trudeau poached 1.9M vaccines from the 3rd world charity pool - media was silent. Trudeau's covid hero status from the MSM has never wavered, despite the fact that he did everything wrong. 

Trump was a covid disaster from our media's POV. Yet he was ahead of the WHO on H2H transmission, he started Operation Warp Speed and got all the testing kites, pharmaceuticals and vaccines in the works. He put up covid hospitals and got auto manufacturers to make ventilators. He did more and got more things right in the first two months than Trudeau ever got right. But Trump was a MSM villain, and everything he did was 100% wrong.

Everyone who [rightly or wrongly] feels like unvaccinated people shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere must also realize that banning flights from Wuhan was the right thing to do. We didn't even have covid here, why did we allow thousands of people to come here from ground zero? But somehow Trudeau was right and Trump was wrong. It's pure disinformation, but too many Canadians accept it because of how they personally feel about sockboy and the president. 

We don't need a new CPC, our media is just thoroughly bogus. We will never have a real democracy when propagandists have total control over our media. 

This is what Global News is talking about, regarding Pfizerjab hesitancy: https://globalnews.ca/news/8450263/infodemic-covid-19-disinformation-canada-pandemic/

Here's a taste of what people who are stupid enough to rely on Goebbels for actual information will be subjected to:

In 2021, those health concerns have mutated into a widespread belief among the most staunchly anti-vaccine that if you receive a COVID-19 vaccine dose, you will almost certainly die.

The latter is a baseless conspiracy theory. But tens of thousands of Canadians believe it’s true and have created social media channels to promote it.

In an attempt to find the nucleus of the Canadian misinformation campaign, I spent a month immersed in the online world of anti-vaccine communities across the country.

I joined anti vaccine and anti-mandate groups on Telegram and Facebook, witnessing them transform from meeting places for the unvaccinated to a virtual confluence of hatred and disinformation — where I observed, for instance, calls for medical experts to be hanged and people comparing mass vaccination to genocide.

Just a few people supported the Freedom Convoy, but the DEATH JAB theory is widespread.....

OK, thanks Goebbels. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

Please stay on topic. 

Which is precisely what Charles? I doubt you have the first effing clue what it is.

This thread was off topic before the bottom of the OP and if you wanted to do something about it you should have right then and there.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is what Global News is talking about, regarding Pfizerjab hesitancy: https://globalnews.ca/news/8450263/infodemic-covid-19-disinformation-canada-pandemic/

Here's a taste of what people who are stupid enough to rely on Goebbels for actual information will be subjected to:

Just a few people supported the Freedom Convoy, but the DEATH JAB theory is widespread.....

OK, thanks Goebbels. 

Funny because cnn viewers believe you have a 50/50 chance of death from covid ?

Anyway lots of hit pieces by Canadian media none of which do any good for rational debate

Edited by West

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2022 at 8:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

CTV:

I was looking for the start date for the convoy and came across some vile filth from CTV: https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/freedom-convoy-protest-how-did-we-get-here-1.5772901

The Freedom Convoy is the exact opposite to what they're making it out to be, but the sad fact is that one day people might be looking at this bullshit thinking that it's a part of the historical record. 

Will future generations study this time and call it "the fake news era", when overtly corrupt media outlets in Canada lavished false praise on an ethically challenged hate-monger, or will sheeple just sip their coffees and talk about "the vile legions of racism that slimed the capitol while majestic Justin stood firm in the basement of his secret lair"?

History won't remember this two ways, eventually something's going to be forgotten and there's a good chance that it will be the truth. It's not even unlikely that the story is eventually change to: "Justin stood bravely in front of the long line of trucks and put his hand up like Superman, stopping them all." Seems implausible now, but there are people denying the holocaust ffs. It's not unusual for truth to make way for fantasy, and fantasy is already off to a roaring start on CTV.

Goebbels' News: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/8533779/truckers-convoy-canada-vaccine-mandate/

Funny thing is, I did a Google search and couldn't find Goebbels News commenting on Trudeau's hate-laced anti-freedom screed from Jan 4th. It's like it never happened. I tried to watch their news from Jan 5th but if they talked about it, it didn't make their headlines. Weird how the leader of a first world nation can hatemonger millions of his own people and it doesn't make the domestic news. 

CBC:

They're as useless as tits on a boar. They're congenital liars and they've lived off the public tit for long enough now. We've thrown billions into them and it's sink or swim time as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if we end up watching Al Jazeera and NoKo news. I don't want to give the CBC another cent. 

Here's some CBC shit for ya: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/trucker-protest-freedom-convoy-1.6339862

She's holding up a picture of him, his neck looks like a hot water bottle ffs. "No major health issues" lol. And 70 yrs old. Margaret Makins is dumb AF, and yet somehow she's CBC's posterchild for covid info....... Guess what CBC? Over 1,000 fully vaxxed people died of covid in the last 6 weeks. Did you cover that at all? Do you have any stories about vax-nazis who said: "The unvaxxed should be left to die if they get covid"? Of course not, but for sure they're out there. 

History has always proven to be written by the winner. Justin is winning, therefore we are wrong and will be remembered as such.

Ha. so CTV is experimenting with reporting real news.  I wonder if our government will scramble to cover for training far-right Ukrainian military as this story gains steam.  I wonder how much dirty business these military units have been up to.  Do we know what Canadian taxpayers are funding in Ukraine?

https://apple.news/AlkNzdTyRSe-HUlqLYLm3bQ