CTV & Global News are Pure Filth, CBC Needs to be Defunded

CTV:

I was looking for the start date for the convoy and came across some vile filth from CTV: https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/freedom-convoy-protest-how-did-we-get-here-1.5772901

JAN. 29, 2022

The main rally for the convoy takes place

Police estimate approximately 3,000 trucks and up to 15,000 protesters took part

Hateful and anti-Semitic imagery is seen in the crowd, including yellow stars, the Confederate flag and swastikas

Widespread condemnation is voiced on some of the protesters behaviours, including harassing a homeless shelter, dancing on the National War Memorial, putting flags and signs on the Terry Fox statue, and public urination on national monuments

Former U.S. president Donald Trump praises the convoy in Ottawa while addressing supporters in Texas

The Freedom Convoy is the exact opposite to what they're making it out to be, but the sad fact is that one day people might be looking at this bullshit thinking that it's a part of the historical record. 

Will future generations study this time and call it "the fake news era", when overtly corrupt media outlets in Canada lavished false praise on an ethically challenged hate-monger, or will sheeple just sip their coffees and talk about "the vile legions of racism that slimed the capitol while majestic Justin stood firm in the basement of his secret lair"?

History won't remember this two ways, eventually something's going to be forgotten and there's a good chance that it will be the truth. It's not even unlikely that the story is eventually change to: "Justin stood bravely in front of the long line of trucks and put his hand up like Superman, stopping them all." Seems implausible now, but there are people denying the holocaust ffs. It's not unusual for truth to make way for fantasy, and fantasy is already off to a roaring start on CTV.

Goebbels' News: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/8533779/truckers-convoy-canada-vaccine-mandate/

“Almost 90 per cent of truckers in Canada are vaccinated,” Trudeau said, speaking to reporters in French.

“I regret that the Conservative Party and Conservative politicians are in the process of stoking Canadians’ fears about the supply chain. The reality is that vaccination is how we’ll get through this.”

Funny thing is, I did a Google search and couldn't find Goebbels News commenting on Trudeau's hate-laced anti-freedom screed from Jan 4th. It's like it never happened. I tried to watch their news from Jan 5th but if they talked about it, it didn't make their headlines. Weird how the leader of a first world nation can hatemonger millions of his own people and it doesn't make the domestic news. 

CBC:

They're as useless as tits on a boar. They're congenital liars and they've lived off the public tit for long enough now. We've thrown billions into them and it's sink or swim time as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if we end up watching Al Jazeera and NoKo news. I don't want to give the CBC another cent. 

Here's some CBC shit for ya: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/trucker-protest-freedom-convoy-1.6339862

Margaret Makins said her 70-year-old son Dave Mitchell, who was from Ayr in the Township of North Dumfries, had no major health issues before contracting COVID-19. He died in October after battling the virus for weeks. 

She's holding up a picture of him, his neck looks like a hot water bottle ffs. "No major health issues" lol. And 70 yrs old. Margaret Makins is dumb AF, and yet somehow she's CBC's posterchild for covid info....... Guess what CBC? Over 1,000 fully vaxxed people died of covid in the last 6 weeks. Did you cover that at all? Do you have any stories about vax-nazis who said: "The unvaxxed should be left to die if they get covid"? Of course not, but for sure they're out there. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• WestCanMan changed the title to CTV & Global News are Pure Filth, CBC Needs to be Defunded
35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, established news sources with actual addresses and real people presenting stories is so phony. Put your trust in the internet where no one is identifiable or accountable and then accuse others of being manipulated.

You can't even say what the truth is. You can only say that "You follow CTV, Goebbels and CBC blindly". 

Good job Aristedes. You're quite the specimen of man. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This thread is so ridiculous

Go watch some more Goebbels' ?

I am not even responding to the allegations.

Do you honestly think that I was waiting for an intelligible counterpoint from a leftist? ?

I wasn't dumb enough to believe in H2H.

I wasn't stupid enough to believe that the virus came from a wetmarket.

I wasn't stupid enough to believe in advance that the vaxes were 100% guaranteed to be safe and effective.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that kids and octogenarians are equally affected by covid.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that "even though fully-vaxed people are getting sick enough to die from covid, they don't spread it".

You know better than to float your idiotic opinions in one of my threads. Scram. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You know better than to float your idiotic opinions in one of my threads. Scram. 

When your opening post is that incoherent and raging, what did you expect?  

Either you're going to get mocked for another petulant tirade, or the other conspiracy brainlets will applaud you for your passionate address.  Either way, there's no intelligent discussion stemming from this sort of nonsense. 

I'm not sure who you thought you were going to convince with this sort of ramble, but maybe it was more for you to vent and calm yourself down than anything else.  ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You can't even say what the truth is. You can only say that "You follow CTV, Goebbels and CBC blindly". 

Good job Aristedes. You're quite the specimen of man. 

You follow internet sources you don't even know. Ivan in Moscow can become Bob in Newmarket with nothing more than gmail address, a phoney name using a VPN server in Toronto, open a YouTube or Facebook account and you will swallow everything they post as long as it caters to your prejudices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Either you're going to get mocked for another petulant tirade, or the other conspiracy brainlets will applaud you for your passionate address.  Either way, there's no intelligent discussion stemming from this sort of nonsense. 

I'm not sure who you thought you were going to convince with this sort of ramble, but maybe it was more for you to vent and calm yourself down than anything else.  ?

Awwww...does the yet undisputed truth about Canadian MSM hurt the feelings of the resident Tweenkies?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

CTV:

I was looking for the start date for the convoy and came across some vile filth from CTV: https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/freedom-convoy-protest-how-did-we-get-here-1.5772901

The Freedom Convoy is the exact opposite to what they're making it out to be, but the sad fact is that one day people might be looking at this bullshit thinking that it's a part of the historical record. 

Will future generations study this time and call it "the fake news era", when overtly corrupt media outlets in Canada lavished false praise on an ethically challenged hate-monger, or will sheeple just sip their coffees and talk about "the vile legions of racism that slimed the capitol while majestic Justin stood firm in the basement of his secret lair"?

History won't remember this two ways, eventually something's going to be forgotten and there's a good chance that it will be the truth. It's not even unlikely that the story is eventually change to: "Justin stood bravely in front of the long line of trucks and put his hand up like Superman, stopping them all." Seems implausible now, but there are people denying the holocaust ffs. It's not unusual for truth to make way for fantasy, and fantasy is already off to a roaring start on CTV.

Goebbels' News: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/8533779/truckers-convoy-canada-vaccine-mandate/

Funny thing is, I did a Google search and couldn't find Goebbels News commenting on Trudeau's hate-laced anti-freedom screed from Jan 4th. It's like it never happened. I tried to watch their news from Jan 5th but if they talked about it, it didn't make their headlines. Weird how the leader of a first world nation can hatemonger millions of his own people and it doesn't make the domestic news. 

CBC:

They're as useless as tits on a boar. They're congenital liars and they've lived off the public tit for long enough now. We've thrown billions into them and it's sink or swim time as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if we end up watching Al Jazeera and NoKo news. I don't want to give the CBC another cent. 

Here's some CBC shit for ya: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/trucker-protest-freedom-convoy-1.6339862

She's holding up a picture of him, his neck looks like a hot water bottle ffs. "No major health issues" lol. And 70 yrs old. Margaret Makins is dumb AF, and yet somehow she's CBC's posterchild for covid info....... Guess what CBC? Over 1,000 fully vaxxed people died of covid in the last 6 weeks. Did you cover that at all? Do you have any stories about vax-nazis who said: "The unvaxxed should be left to die if they get covid"? Of course not, but for sure they're out there. 

My good man...you've struck a chord with the Libbies. See how they come out to trash you and your post? 

Its tragically comical how they still push the swastika thing. But...a drowning person will grasp at anything. Hell, one of the tweenkie li'l darlings even brought up "RUSSIA". A last gasp for air me thinks.

The truckers have put these dictatorial li'l tykes in an unfamiliar position. Cornered by those dirty, insignificant working people. The reality of this situation must burn their tender li'l all-white backsides.

Yet...if they want the stores restocked and the assembly lines moving again, they now know they'll have to bend to the will of those sub-human truckers, they loath so much.

It's all so amusing to watch.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Again, your post is utterly devoid of worth. 

I posted facts, you posted worthless opinions.

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

You follow internet sources you don't even know. Ivan in Moscow can become Bob in Newmarket with nothing more than gmail address, a phoney name using a VPN server in Toronto, open a YouTube or Facebook account and you will swallow everything they post as long as it caters to your prejudices.

Wow, that's not really interesting or intelligent at all. You're on a roll. 1,900 posts in a row.

11 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re saying there was none of these?  

I'm saying that there was a swastika with Trudeau's face in it. That doesn't mean that the truckers support naziism, it's the opposite.

I'm saying that none of the people who believe that those things were evident is willing to post evidence of it. 

MH and eyeball will scream and pound their fists about it all day but they'll never show evidnec of it - they don't have it. They just believe what Goebbels told them. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just the post, TBH.

Not a single one of them talks to the facts of the matter because they can't. 

Of course not. Its obvious now.

These are the death throws of them.

Justin has made an ass of himself. The raw numbers do not justify this...they never did IMO. The LBOC is cracking as is the Canuck MSM now. By Summer...this will be a bad memory for us...and a task to shed the instilled level of fear and panic for most.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, your post is utterly devoid of worth. 

I posted facts, you posted worthless opinions.

Nope.  A fact isn't just whatever you're thinking at the moment.  You posted no facts.  You posted a bunch of angry, raving hyperbole along with a bunch of links.  For whatever reason, you seem to think that if you just repeat the same angry nonsense over and over, and if you use angry enough language, that somehow makes your opinions more valid.  It does the opposite.  It makes you look petulant and inarticulate.