45 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) No... I'm endlessly asking for ONE cite.  I eventually got one on Trudeau... no lies on my part and I addressed it ok ?  I got a cite that backed up the quote.

Sure, but don't you think it's really weird that our PM can conduct hate speech on TV and it's too hard for you to find with a Google search?

Do you have a comment on that?

2) Some people should be wearing diapers based on their posting behaviour.  If you call me a liar for asking for a cite, if you claim that me asking for a cite is the same as saying your quote is untrue then yes you should download the Pampers Club app and start earning rewards.  https://www.pampers.ca/en-ca/rewards

Not good enough.

As an adult, if you want to participate in a discussion, get up to speed beforehand. 

If you don't do at least that much, maybe keep the snotty insults out of it, right?

3) Ok - you didn't put a link to the exact post.  Since this is about MY posts, I looked and I did say "Googled.  Did not find." Maybe I don't get French results in my English Google ? Don't know.  Anyway, yes it appears I tried to help someone assess their claim for them, looked for support and didn't find it.  I don't remember doing that, and if you are ungenerous maybe you will think I am/was lying but I wasn't.

No, I didn't say for sure you lied. It was one of a few possibilities, and not the first that I mentioned.

IMO the most likely reason is that our MSM didn't want people to know about it.

French

Yep. Still a big deal if our PM is hate-mongering on TV in French thought, right? 

If our media hides that from us, you should care. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Sure, but don't you think it's really weird that our PM can conduct hate speech on TV and it's too hard for you to find with a Google search? Do you have a comment on that?

2. As an adult, if you want to participate in a discussion, get up to speed beforehand. 

3. If you don't do at least that much, maybe keep the snotty insults out of it, right?

4. IMO the most likely reason is that our MSM didn't want people to know about it.

5. Yep. Still a big deal if our PM is hate-mongering on TV in French thought, right?  If our media hides that from us, you should care. 

1.  I don't know what I put into my search, so ... I can see why you think it's weird when somebody finds something I couldn't but not that weird.

2. No - it's  not up to me to research your claims.  The rules of this board say otherwise.

3. Insults are around how people post, not what they post.

4. I will submit that they agreed with it, as I likely did at the time.  Now I will point out that I had at least 3 or 4 separate friends, who don't know each other, who went to Ottawa.

5. He hated the convoy, no doubt.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Cheers to that.

My main point on this issue is that it's weird that what you were looking for was hard to find.

It should have been headline news.  

Well... let's do an experiment here - and I don't know how this will turn out - let's see what Google tells us TODAY on this topic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trudeau+calls+convoy+racist&oq=trudeau+calls+convoy+racist&aqs=chrome..69i57.7670j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So here's something in my defense first - all of the results come from Jan 31 or later.  So maybe it took awhile for the French comments to make their way around ?  Not sure.

Here's something not in my defense:

Trudeau used the same criticism against anti-vax folks months earlier:

https://news.yahoo.com/trudeau-canadians-protested-him-racist-210500788.html

So my search MIGHT have found the second thing ...

4 hours ago, herbie said:

Why don't you malcontents just hire Tucker Carlson to make a video to help convince yourselves what happened didn't? You're wasting your time trying to convince anyone with a brain.

Maybe you can make a video about "how to renovate a house and triple its value" ?

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2023 at 12:37 PM, I am Groot said:

There was one guy with a flag near the Chateau Laurier. That was certainly referenced all over the media. I have not seen or heard of any more. There was probably a confederate flag or two since for whatever odd reason that seemed to have become associated on the right with rebellion against the established order and states rights (or provincial here I suppose). 

I think we both know the likelihood that anyone in Canada flew a Nazi flag to show support for Naziism. It never happened.

The only use Nazi of symbols on anything was as an accusation towards our gov't, like this:

ScreenShot2023-05-17at3_51_06PM.thumb.png.acca3b6cec1ed81cdb6bdb3aeceab093.png

It's ridiculous to think that people would drive all the way to Ottawa to protest against vax-fascism if they were Nazis. 

Even the world's biggest alt-left fact-"checkers" at Snopes wouldn't support Trudeau's obvious BS: https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/02/17/swastikas-canada-freedom-convoy/

"Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas. They can stand with people who wave the Confederate flag," Trudeau said.

The Globe and Mail reported that the comment was directed toward "Conservative MP Melissa Lantsman, who is Jewish." 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The only use Nazi of symbols on anything was as an accusation towards our gov't

It's ridiculous to think that people would drive all the way to Ottawa to protest against vax-fascism if they were Nazis.

It's hilarious these tards imagine associating Canada's government with Nazism will make people go hmmmm when bwahahaha will by far more likely be the case.