City TV News is now claiming that the truckers' convoy rally causes PTSD to racialized people. The claim is based on the position that the protesters are racist.

The video does not reference a single quote, soundbite, comment from the rally. Why? Because there is nothing racist about the rally, the convoy,  the protesters.  The media is desperate to find any form of racism and relies on absurd lies when there are no facts to support their claim. 

The only " evidence " of racism at the rallies was photos of the same flag carrier.  It is not clear if the meaning of the flag was that the government policy was Nazi like or if the person supports Nazi ideals. It also not known if the flag carrier is racialized or not or if they have any affiliation with the protesters. 

Anti semitism is rampant in Muslim communities and groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites. A Nazi flag carrier can be of any color and group and it is racist to claim they must be white.

The movement had no connection to this anonymous flag carrier.  No conversation or interview was held with this unknown person. However,  CITY news is claiming that this is causing  people of colour (POC ) PTSD. How? No explanation was provided. 

The video focuses on Birgit UmIgba who asks people " what is stopping you from having  more than one Black friend ". This is a curios question that seems to lack any facts and purpose. Who says white people have only one black friend and why is that important?

The news presenter, Sarah  Chew, also tries to link a tweet sent to Birgit to show " hate ". The tweet advised Birgit that "If you don't like it go back to Africa.  White people value protest ." No context was provided. 

The interviewee is lobbed softball questions by Chew with a clear purpose: spread anti white hate. This messaging is consistent with Birgit's social media activity.  The nurse does not have many good things to say about Ontario or white people.  I don't know where she is from or much about her background but it's reasonable to project she earns over 100k per year. This would make her one of the wealthiest people on the planet yet she seems to hate everything about the system in which she thrives.

On Twitter Birgit has  claimed with no evidence that white kids are acting in a racist way at the protests. See her tweet.

The most disturbing part of the occupation led by the "freedom" convoy has been watching children hold hate signs alongside their parents. This has been particularly worrisome.

The nurse also claims that seem to aligned with anti white hate.

Black people continue to encounter interruptions & dismissal when sharing experiences on racism. These interruptions come from white people who claim to be "non-racist". With overly sensitive ears, they come at us, "correct" our narrative because the truth is too uncomfortable.

The " news story " does not examine why the Nazi flag would trigger people of  colour but not impact Jewish people.

The news story also offers a solution. Counseling. Specialized  counseling with a twist.  People with a discriminatory preference to have a counselor who looks like them, non white,  can be accommodated.  This race based performance promotes hate and anti white racism which is ironic.

Martin Luther King had an inspirational dream. He famously shared that he wanted his children to be judged on the content of their character,  not their skin colour. MLK wanted meritocracy,  not racial segregation.  

Today this dog whistle for anti white hate is common: "services by someone who looks like me. " This really means judging people by their skin color,  not the content of their character and when judging, be anti white. Of  course this goes against King, human rights principles,  and destoys a society attempting to be unified. It also is an attack on white employment opportunities. This is unconscionable yet it promoted on main stream media by City News by " journalists " like Sarah Chew with no shame. 

The video attempts to engage in anti-White fear mongering yet the only violence associated with the movement has been by a person linked to Antifa by a BIPOC.  The person of  colour who reports claim used a jeep to attack peaceful protesters in Winnepeg is David Zegarac. The man is well associated with left wing, radical movements. 

However,  this is not the hate that concerns CBC or City News so don't expect  counseling or concern from the media for the protesters. 

Again,  the Nazi flag is never linked to the rally and no evidence of anything racist spoken during the event was presented in the " news " video. The only hate seems to come from those against the protesters,  not the protesters.  The objective seems to be to demonize whites and victimize non whites. Classic City TV.

This is the link to the video:

Edited by OntarioRacism2021
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, OntarioRacism2021 said:

Wow, that's straight outta "Propaganda for Dumbasses 101". Leftists are like a deer in the headlights for that stuff.

I love how their little video with the Nazi flag is 1/2 a second long, with no landmarks visible behind it so that people can figure out where it is, and there are only a handful of people visible [from too far away to see their faces] even though there are hundreds of thousands of people at the rallies.

Who was the coward that saw a Nazi flag flying in Canada and didn't approach them to get their faces on camera? That person is just as bad as the people with the flag.

I honestly would love it if the people holding that flag were caught and were charged with some kind of crime, just so that their names would become part of the public record. 

I can make a video with a flag and some random dudes who are too far away for their faces to be visible, with nothing but the sky in the background, and they can also have a picture of Justin Trudeau with them. I just need to find a liberal to get a Nazi flag from. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, OntarioRacism2021 said:

City TV News is now claiming that the truckers' convoy rally causes PTSD to racialized people. The claim is based on the position that the protesters are racist.

The video does not reference a single quote, soundbite, comment from the rally. Why? Because there is nothing racist about the rally, the convoy,  the protesters.  The media is desperate to find any form of racism and relies on absurd lies when there are no facts to support their claim. 

The only " evidence " of racism at the rallies was photos of the same flag carrier.  It is not clear if the meaning of the flag was that the government policy was Nazi like or if the person supports Nazi ideals. 

The movement had no connection to this anonymous flag carrier.  No conversation or interview was held with this unknown person. However,  CITY news is claiming that this is causing  people of colour (POC ) PTSD. How? No explanation was provided. 

The video focuses on Birgit UmIgba who asks people " what is stopping you from having  more than one Black friend ". This is a curios question that seems to lack any facts and purpose. Who says white people have only one black friend and why is that important?

The news presenter also tries to link a tweet to show " hate ". The tweet advised Birgit that "If you don't like it go back to Africa.  White people value protest ." No context was provided. 

On Twitter Birgit has  claimed with no evidence that white kids are acting in a racist way at the protests. See her tweet.

The most disturbing part of the occupation led by the "freedom" convoy has been watching children hold hate signs alongside their parents. This has been particularly worrisome.

The nurse also claims that seem to aligned with anti white hate.

Black people continue to encounter interruptions & dismissal when sharing experiences on racism. These interruptions come from white people who claim to be "non-racist". With overly sensitive ears, they come at us, "correct" our narrative because the truth is too uncomfortable.

The " news story " does not examine why the Nazi flag would trigger people of  colour but not impact Jewish people.

The news story also offers a solution. Counseling. Specialized  counseling with a twist.  People with a discriminatory preference to have a counselor who looks like them, non white,  can be accommodated.  This race based performance promotes hate and anti white racism which is ironic.

The only violence associated with the movement has been by a person linked to Antifa.  The person of  colour who reports claim used a jeep to attack peaceful protesters in Winnepeg is David Zegarac. The man is well associated with left wing, radical movements. 

However,  this is not the hate that concerns CBC or City News so don't expect  counseling or concern from the media for the protesters. 

Again,  the Nazi flag is never linked to the rally and no evidence of anything racist spoken during the event was presented in the " news " video. The only hate seems to come from those against the protesters,  not the protesters.  The objective seems to be to demonize whites and victimize non whites. Classic City TV.

Maybe provide a link to the article.

This is all laughable.  I walked through the protests and heard a great black steel drummer and saw people of all colours and backgrounds having a good time and relaxing. In fact, some East Indian ladies were carrying big signs against restrictions.  I saw the Mohawk flag a couple of times.   There were lots of women saying or wearing signs saying, “My body, my choice” and there were truckers of different backgrounds in the mix.  It was harmonious and free.   It’s the closest thing I’ve seen to pre-pandemic Canada.

I’m not sure why some people want to paint this movement as right wing extremist or some other scary cliche.  It’s sad because the message of the movement is to defend our rights and drop infringements on our rights. That’s it.  That’s why the vast majority of people are there. Anyone who tries to depict it in some other way is being dishonest.  I think most Canadians know this.  We also know that belittling the protesters by making fun of their appearance or making them out to be morons, is an attempt to discredit a sincere movement that we should all support.  It’s about the children and families who have suffered these past two years from real deprivations.  It’s also about ensuring that people have discretion over their medical and other choices, and that people who don’t obey a government-mandated program aren’t ostracized, thrown out of work, and treated like second class citizens.

Trudeau can write these people off as radicals who are undeserving of our respect, but they’re the essential workers who kept our food coming and our economy functioning throughout the pandemic.  Vilifying these people is wrong.  Trudeau’s refusal to talk to them is disrespectful.  Now the police are being encouraged by government to remove them.  Well these are our neighbours and the people we called heroes throughout the pandemic.  Now that they are asking governments to respect our Charter of Rights and Freedoms, this is how they’re treated. 

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Thanks.  I just wish people were honest about what’s happening.  The discrediting just further alienates people.  It’s polarizing and resolves nothing.  

The lying is actually straight up gaslighting now. 

Members of the media are just lying directly to us, knowing full well that everyone in the country is 100% aware of it, but their useful idiots are still parroting them anyways and they're the ones with the news broadcast, so we have to suffer.

I think that it's just all an attempt to frustrate and anger people until someone does something that the media can really seize on, because this convoy is seen as an affront to their golden boy and their number one priority as 'journalists' is protect Trudeau. They're burning the boats here. It's their hill to die on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I walked through the protests and heard a great black steel drummer and saw people of all colours and backgrounds having a good time and relaxing. In fact, some East Indian ladies were carrying big signs against restrictions.  I saw the Mohawk flag a couple of times.

Did you see the rare Canadian hockey stick with a flag Bhangra? ?

It only occurs once every honkopalypse.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 8:49 PM, WestCanMan said:

The lying is actually straight up gaslighting now. 

Members of the media are just lying directly to us, knowing full well that everyone in the country is 100% aware of it, but their useful idiots are still parroting them anyways and they're the ones with the news broadcast, so we have to suffer.

I think that it's just all an attempt to frustrate and anger people until someone does something that the media can really seize on, because this convoy is seen as an affront to their golden boy and their number one priority as 'journalists' is protect Trudeau. They're burning the boats here. It's their hill to die on. 

This is an unmitigated pile of retarded hooey that's been substantiated about as thoroughly as the existence of the Deepstate and Bigfoot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

This is an unmitigated pile of retarded hooey that's been substantiated about as thoroughly as the existence of the Deepstate and Bigfoot. 

Realizing that you have a problem is a great first step. 

Maybe your posts will get better in future now that you've seen the light, and admitted to this.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Funny that they're calling other people racist, and then telling people that it's ok for them to "ask for a counsellor who looks like them" ?

Sounds pretty racist to me. 

For sure there are Jewish counsellors who experienced bigotry, Asians, Latinos, etc. There could even be Irish Protestants or Catholics that experienced very real forms of racism, even threats of death or had family members hurt or killed by racism.  

IMO it's pretty racist to say that someone has to be the exact same colour as you to have experienced bigotry. No doubt leftards love this though.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did you ever find the link where I said there were Nazi and Confederate flags everywhere ?

I was actually looking for that. Sifted through pages 12-25 looking for the Trucker Convoy thread. 

Turns out it was on P10 for Pete's sake.

You can go through it yourself and try to delete your old posts if you want, but I know that I quoted you in there and that won't go away. 

I won't be back on here 'til tomorrow though.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I was actually looking for that. Sifted through pages 12-25 looking for the Trucker Convoy thread. 

Turns out it was on P10 for Pete's sake.

You can go through it yourself and try to delete your old posts if you want, but I know that I quoted you in there and that won't go away. 

I won't be back on here 'til tomorrow though.

Amazing.. went through all that effort... Actually found the link but didn't bother to post it...

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2022 at 8:53 PM, OntarioRacism2021 said:

Blacks represent about 3% of the population. So if you have 50 friends (anyone here have 50 friends?) then statistically 1.5 should be Black. If you have only twenty friends, then statistically none would likely be Black.