Is Trudeau the most unCanadian Prime Minister ever?

West

20 minutes ago, West said:

Sorry I forgot wears blackface, gropes woman, and is apparently racist toward minorities in his party

I know you will probably not understand my intentions of what I'm writing but I am confident that at least you're reading me. You're becoming a sad caricature of all the Right wing grifters on the Internet who despise you just as much as Trudeau and you're becoming a living embodiment of a Boomer Facebook newsfeed. You're parroting talking points, and are making quite a fool of yourself. It is because you are lonely and are going too much on the Internet/are only watching opinions of the grifters on the Right.

11 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I know you will probably not understand my intentions of what I'm writing but I am confident that at least you're reading me. You're becoming a sad caricature of all the Right wing grifters on the Internet who despise you just as much as Trudeau and you're becoming a living embodiment of a Boomer Facebook newsfeed. You're parroting talking points, and are making quite a fool of yourself. It is because you are lonely and are going too much on the Internet/are only watching opinions of the grifters on the Right.

Why is it always the boomers....just once lets blame someone else....some boomers are cool. 

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well, in the name of being 'safe' we are to get rid of the Charter at a whim. What's next? The War Measures Act Pt II? Not that far fetched. 

Emergency forever.

Change is good or so they say, lets throw this one out and get a new one. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You're becoming a sad caricature of all the Right wing grifters on the Internet who despise you just as much as Trudeau and you're becoming a living embodiment of a Boomer Facebook newsfeed. You're parroting talking points, and are making quite a fool of yourself. It is because you are lonely and are going too much on the Internet . . . 

Ever wonder why most of Canada views Quebec with contempt?  You make the case.  Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well, in the name of being 'safe' we are to get rid of the Charter at a whim. What's next? The War Measures Act Pt II? Not that far fetched. 

Emergency forever.

What is excessive is insignificant.

-Talleyrand

---

I do not condone the COVID emergency powers, and it should be removed, because it is excessive.

But also are some of the criticisms about Trudeau.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

?.. you are sad

3 minutes ago, West said:

He's a fraud. Secretly loves Trudeau 

How am I a fraud?

Am I supposed to, just because I don't like Trudeau, to immediately follow and agree to everything the opposition to Trudeau says, like you saying that Trudeau called hockey players as a whole terrorists? Do you read what you post?

2 hours ago, West said:

Is Trudeau the most unCanadian Prime Minister ever? 

1. Denying people the ability to fly on publicly owned aircraft to visit loved ones. 

2. Calling people playing street hockey terrorists

3. Giving money to shady charities

4. Denying people the ability to eat in restaurants

5. Denying people autonomy over their own bodies

6. Attacking Canadian citizens who exercise their right to protest

7. Arresting people for giving essential supplies like food and gasoline. 

8. Closing down places of worship. 

While I'm sure hes proud of how unCanadian he is (seems to care more about globalism than his own people) I'd say he's got to be up there.

What can I tell you. Trudeau is just a snob. He's got a chip on his shoulders. He would rather risk triggering a civil war... than let far less than 1% of the Canadian population go unvaxxinated.  Real leaders would only go to such extream measures, if there was a teorrist attack or a serious national emergency. He just wants to appear as saviour, when in fact he's probably stoping maybe 20 to 50 hospitalization from the unvaxxinated truckers. Is this worth tearing the country apart and causing billions of dollars in damage to our supply chains? You do the math.

I think Canadians should refuse to get vaccinated until the government lifts these mandates. Do a protest against getting a booster, and they're see that they have pushed to far.

If the aim is to try and convince Canadian's to get booster, they're sure are doing a terrible job... by acting totalitarian freaking them the F@ck out... Just give Canadians the information and room to breath, and the majority will get a booster when they're ready.

We can only hope that the majority of his cabinet starts turning on him. The liberals on the Hill seem super stressed out, and I highly dounbt their happy with their boss taking a vaccation to the cottage.

One of India's top diplomats is now calling Trudeau a traitor to his own country, since real leaders don't abandon their citizens during a crisis.

I'm not sure why his brain doesn't seem to work correctly. Prehaps because his father had him at 52 with old sperm, my guess is he'd be on the Autism specturm. Another guess is that he's taking some severe blows to the head while boxing. Another guess is that he says he wants to decriminilize hard drugs... So maybe he's done alot of Coke. People have been interviewed and said his dad did alot of Coke in the 70's, and his mom was a junkie. Who know's maybe her mom did too many drugs when she was pregnant, and this defect popped out. Just because he was coddled into office, doesn't mean he's any competent.

Edited by TrudeauSucks
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

What is excessive is insignificant.

-Talleyrand

---

I do not condone the COVID emergency powers, and it should be removed, because it is excessive.

But also are some of the criticisms about Trudeau.

He's the tyrant son of a tyrant father. Old Quebec money that really could give a rat's rear about Canadians.

Your experience may differ.

2 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Spin it any way you like . . . . Quebec & Trudeau, the sad joke played on Canada.

PET was actually kidnapped while adventure backpacking in the Grand Mufti's territory. He was accused of being a Canadian spy for the Jews and nearly dragged Canada into the 48 War in Israel...but you know....a great leader.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Spin it any way you like . . . . Quebec & Trudeau, the sad joke played on Canada.

The worse joke of Canada is claiming you are its representative all by yourself, incidentally in your dwelling or living room. You are part of it, but you are not the only one having an opinion here. Many agree Trudeau and his father have and had flaws, major ones. But criticizing a sane way is mandatory if you want one day to get rid of him; wording precise, concise, legitimate criticism hits much more than a rambling with no goal whatsoever except to vent. 

"Olol Trudeau is super evil he treats every hocker player as a terrorist" hits much less than "Trudeau called protestors who were engaging in sports games in the streets of Ottawa as being violent protesters when almost no acts of violence happened during demonstrations".

Can the cowboy in the picture, or yourself, comprehend that?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's the tyrant son of a tyrant father. Old Quebec money that really could give a rat's rear about Canadians.

Your experience may differ.

I think Trudeau father was an elitist tyrant, his war measures were uncalled for and he almost broke the country with this act alone.

But saying he's an old Quebec money when the dude comes from the famous Elliott family that exploited generations of French Canadians is funny. He didn't care about no one.

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I think Trudeau father was an elitist tyrant, his war measures were uncalled for and he almost broke the country with this act alone.

But saying he's an old Quebec money when the dude comes from the famous Elliott family that exploited generations of French Canadians is funny. He didn't care about no one.

The Trudeaus claim 1600s in one spelling form or another. The whole place is old money. Remember the Fleur dis Lis is from OLD France...pre 1789. You should know that. Old money that didn't get the chop.