What are the options to remove Justin Trudeau?

2 minutes ago, TrudeauSucks said:

Can the Queen of England fire him? If Truckers set up blockaids around Buckingham Palace and pissed her off, would that work? I highly doubt she would try and save Trudeau, if the Truckers gave her a a massive headache.

No, and no.

She could sic her corgis on him but that's about it.

• Haha 2

In Australia he would have already been kicked out. They seem to have a different political culture whereby being PM doesn't protect you from being kicked out as party-leader, which means you are no longer PM.

Good or bad, I don't know, but a different political culture. Even though in parliamentarism PMs are not elected there should be a high threshold to throw out a leader who has led a party to an election-victory.

17 hours ago, TrudeauSucks said:

With Canada on the verge of hyperinflation, it's clear that we can't afford four more years of Justin Trudeau. How can Canadians remove him from office?

You’re Canadian (I presume) and you don’t know the different ways that a sitting PM can be removed?  

Start with a quick read of Wiki and then read the references therein, would be a good start on your civics lessons.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Canada#Role_and_authority

23 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Start with a quick read of Wiki and then read the references therein, would be a good start on your civics lessons.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Canada#Role_and_authority

Wiki mentions what former PM's have done after their PM stint . . . . some very prestigious and accomplished people doing important things.

Wondering what Skippy would do post PM?  Perhaps make-up artist, sock modeling, tear response on cue . . . ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Wiki mentions what former PM's have done after their PM stint . . . . some very prestigious and accomplished people doing important things.

Wondering what Skippy would do post PM?  Perhaps make-up artist, sock modeling, tear response on cue . . . ?

Do you think it’s really important for a PM to have been a lawyer, or a businessman, or in the military or maybe a trucker before they became a parliamentarian?   

Past work experience is really important to you as a measure for PM?

58 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you think it’s really important for a PM to have been a lawyer, or a businessman, or in the military or maybe a trucker before they became a parliamentarian?   

Past work experience is really important to you as a measure for PM?

Bachelor's then Master's degree in Economics . . . . 2008 recession.  Canada didn't collapse.  Care to take a guess?

He wouldn't be modeling sparkle socks, or doing in-depth research into the best 'black-face' make-up.

Yes, it does matter to me.  

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re Canadian (I presume) and you don’t know the different ways that a sitting PM can be removed?  

Must give you goose bumps every time you can talk down to someone from the right side of the political spectrum. I did not know you could not ask questions here, some of the people on here came to debate topics, and perhaps in the process learn something. I take it your here to show us the light, some how convince us your a demi god and we should be in awe of your intellect. Your not a drama teacher are you ?   

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TrudeauSucks said:

Can the Queen of England fire him? If Truckers set up blockaids around Buckingham Palace and pissed her off, would that work? I highly doubt she would try and save Trudeau, if the Truckers gave her a massive headache.

This is ridiculous. I didn't know Canada is a colony of United Kingdom that the Queen can override the will of Canadian people. If you are a Canadian wishing for foreigners to decide or dismiss your elected government shame on you. You are an insult to nationalist Canadians

14 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

What do you make of all the calls for Poilievre to be the next leader=er of the Cons, given his even worse work history as the current PM?

Has pierre groped a reporter,

Gone black face as an adult 3 times

Been to the ethics commissionaire 3 times and now has the record.

SNC scandal,

Who pushed Jody Wilson-Raybould, then minister of justice and attorney general, to find a solution that didn’t involve SNC-Lavalin standing trial and a criminal conviction that would have barred them from receiving government contracts in Canada. Then pushed her out actually fired her for not doing something illegal.

Self proclaimed feminist

WE scandal

attacking legal gun owners.. by out right lying to Canadians 

Ya he is a stand up guy..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Must give you goose bumps every time you can talk down to someone from the right side of the political spectrum. I did not know you could not ask questions here, some of the people on here came to debate topics, and perhaps in the process learn something. I take it your here to show us the light, some how convince us your a demi god and we should be in awe of your intellect. Your not a drama teacher are you ?   

It’s “you’re”.   “You’re not a drama teacher, are you”. (Remember the comma too)

Isn’t “goosebumps” one word?

How could you tell the poster was from the “right side of the political spectrum”?  

Edited by TreeBeard

11 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Right on time . . . . the predicted  "Yeah but,"  response from you.  Well done,  . . . carry on

It’s an honest question, given that work experience seems to be such an important factor for you, shouldn’t it be that way for a Conservative PM or MP, as well?   What’s the difference?

12 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Has pierre groped a reporter,

Gone black face as an adult 3 times

Been to the ethics commissionaire 3 times and now has the record.

SNC scandal,

Who pushed Jody Wilson-Raybould, then minister of justice and attorney general, to find a solution that didn’t involve SNC-Lavalin standing trial and a criminal conviction that would have barred them from receiving government contracts in Canada. Then pushed her out actually fired her for not doing something illegal.

Self proclaimed feminist

WE scandal

attacking legal gun owners.. by out right lying to Canadians 

Ya he is a stand up guy..

I ws asking about work experience and educational experience as the criteria for the position of PM, since that was what the criticism was.  

Do I think there are other criteria more important than that for PM, some of which you listed?  Yes.

So my question is…. If Conservative supporters don’t mind PP having even less eduction/work experience outside of being a career politician, why is it so important to Conservative supporters regarding the current PM? 

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s “you’re”.   “You’re not a drama teacher, are you”. (Remember the comma too)

Isn’t “goosebumps” one word?

How could you tell the poster was from the “right side of the political spectrum”?  

Thanks for the English lesson, is this were I bow or salute I'm not sure, whats the protocol here.

Same way i believe your from the left side of the house, not really hard, i could give you a lesson, but you know you'd have to Bow or salute. And your really not interested in hearing anything from the right. 

• Like 1