End All Mandates And Restrictions

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Great Britain ends all vaccine mandates. Canadians, oppose your government’s totalitarian policies.  Defend the Charter of Rights and Freedoms!

https://apple.news/ARXBSHRF9SFiLyITAYziCQA

The hyperbolic use of the world "totalitarian" doesn't help advance your argument but neither does the erosion of people's trust in science. Nobody anticipated the pandemic would go on for a full year, let alone two years. The lack of full participation in the third dose reveals a problem. If a new, better vaccine comes on line that would be even more effective, would anybody take it? What happens if a new variant appears that is really deadly?

7 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The hyperbolic use of the world "totalitarian" doesn't help advance your argument but neither does the erosion of people's trust in science. Nobody anticipated the pandemic would go on for a full year, let alone two years. The lack of full participation in the third dose reveals a problem. If a new, better vaccine comes on line that would be even more effective, would anybody take it? What happens if a new variant appears that is really deadly?

Do you think that the virus was created in a Wuhan biological weapons laboratory? With WHO support and the unlikely assistance of Canada who provided the virus samples?

Because that's what it looks like to myself and a growing number of others.

Totalitarian just starts to describe these actors.

12 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

it's not hyperbolic

obvious totalitarianism is obvious

lots of people predicted that covid wouldn't magically vanish

that it would become endemic and we'd be dealing with it for the forseeable future

if you didn't see this coming, you weren't paying attention

if you bought the government propaganda that we could restrict or vaccinate our way out of the pandemic

that's on you

no person that was being reasonable thought that

Edited by Yzermandius19

26 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If a new, better vaccine comes on line that would be even more effective, would anybody take it? What happens if a new variant appears that is really deadly?

The same thing that happens to chicken little for saying "the sky is falling!" too many times. And the boy who cried wolf.

Ahh, what we have learned. Now everything old is new again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The same thing that happens to chicken little for saying "the sky is falling!" too many times. And the boy who cried wolf.

Ahh, what we have learned. Now everything old is new again.

You know, for two years, I have been more often wrong than right on this topic. The one we should be listening to is Betsy. 

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You know, for two years, I have been more often wrong than right on this topic. The one we should be listening to is Betsy. 

I dont' know who Betsy is listening to but when the Canadian government requested Dr. Byram Bridle to look at the vaccine data before the rollout, and he what he found alarmed him so much, he begged the government to wait for further studies and then the government turned on him and blacklisted and silenced him.....that's when I realized we were all being lied to.

I have followed Dr. Bridle, Dr. Malone (the inventor of mRNA tech), Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Kary Mullis (the inventor of PCR test, who has since passed away), Dr. Ryan Cole and others,  They have all raised the alarm on these shots and I'm telling you - everything they said would happen from this experiment - has happened.

This is the longest, saddest, most unsatisfying "I told you so" in history.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Do you think that the virus was created in a Wuhan biological weapons laboratory? With WHO support and the unlikely assistance of Canada who provided the virus samples?

That IS possible.  The WHO is basically joined at the hip with China.  They help distribute anti-Taiwan propaganda for the regime.  It's sad we take the WHO so seriously.  Just like the left carries water for the Islamists the WHO and others carry water for China.  I don't think its an actual conspiracy but just an alignment of values and common enemies.

5 minutes ago, Faramir said:

That IS possible.  The WHO is basically joined at the hip with China.  They help distribute anti-Taiwan propaganda for the regime.  It's sad we take the WHO so seriously.  Just like the left carries water for the Islamists the WHO and others carry water for China.  I don't think its an actual conspiracy but just an alignment of values and common enemies.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/questions-surround-canadian-shipment-of-deadly-viruses-to-china-66254

Questions Surround Canadian Shipment of Deadly Viruses to China

Aug 9, 2019

Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory shipped Ebola and Henipah viruses to Beijing on March 31, raising suspicions from experts in biochemical warfare, who say they think China may use the pathogens to develop offensive biological agents. 

The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) report that the incident has not introduced any known risk to public health, according to the Winnipeg Free Press. 

The same lab is the focus of an ongoing investigation by the RCMP. The inquiry began following the recent dismissal of the head of the National Microbiology Laboratory’s (NML) Vaccine Development and Antiviral Therapies section in the Special Pathogens Program, virologist Xiangguo Qiu. Qiu, her colleague and husband Keding Cheng, and a number of her international students lost security clearance to their lab on July 5.  

--------------------------------------

Henipah = Bat Virus

Edited by DogOnPorch

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/questions-surround-canadian-shipment-of-deadly-viruses-to-china-66254

Questions Surround Canadian Shipment of Deadly Viruses to China

Aug 9, 2019

Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory shipped Ebola and Henipah viruses to Beijing on March 31, raising suspicions from experts in biochemical warfare, who say they think China may use the pathogens to develop offensive biological agents. 

The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) report that the incident has not introduced any known risk to public health, according to the Winnipeg Free Press. 

The same lab is the focus of an ongoing investigation by the RCMP. The inquiry began following the recent dismissal of the head of the National Microbiology Laboratory’s (NML) Vaccine Development and Antiviral Therapies section in the Special Pathogens Program, virologist Xiangguo Qiu. Qiu, her colleague and husband Keding Cheng, and a number of her international students lost security clearance to their lab on July 5.  

--------------------------------------

Henipah = Bat Virus

Worth thinking about, except the RCMP's job is to enforce the will of the Liberal Party of Canada, not to solve actual crimes.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I ran across this today, maybe we all should be rethinking our restrictions.. i hope this is all fake news, 

New COVID Variant NeoCoV Found, Could Be Deadlier And Incurable (onlymyhealth.com)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Worth thinking about, except the RCMP's job is to enforce the will of the Liberal Party of Canada, not to solve actual crimes.

Worth thinking about? Seems it happened and would be thought of as damn suspicious in most circles. But not Canada...China would never hurt us. Dear Leader admires them so...

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I ran across this today, maybe we all should be rethinking our restrictions.. i hope this is all fake news, 

New COVID Variant NeoCoV Found, Could Be Deadlier And Incurable (onlymyhealth.com)

I wouldn't be a BIT surprised if the virus and the so-called vaccine do the same thing...it's in you now.

Edited by DogOnPorch

...and here's the scary part. If it was built in a lab by humans, what is it supposed to do?

Anyone?

Here's another scary thought. Our betters get richer by the second and would dearly love a planet with, say....2 billion people on it. You're an insect to them...in the way of paradise. Westerners are high maintenance and want stuff...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The hyperbolic use of the world "totalitarian" doesn't help advance your argument

That's wrong.

It moves the Overton window further toward what we desire and hyperbole is always used by those who win politically. Just like when the other side said if we were against the measures we were against the health of the population and wanted to kill other people's grandparents, the most radical and the most aggressive always wins politically. Sad but true.

4 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

the most radical and the most aggressive always wins politically.

I beg to differ here. When someone is claiming that you should shoot something into your body because you would be "killing" or "making them sick" (both are literal) otherwise it sounds pretty totalitarian to me. In the sense that there's no options, shades or considerations my way or the bad way. So I don't see relativity in this particular question: all transgressions of individual freedoms, body integrity being one of the most essential ones, recall assault or rape; have to meet the strongest standard of necessity and effectiveness. If not then it would be arbitrary, authoritarian and so on. Not an exaggeration, no hyperbole.

57 minutes ago, myata said:

I beg to differ here. When someone is claiming that you should shoot something into your body because you would be "killing" or "making them sick" (both are literal) otherwise it sounds pretty totalitarian to me. In the sense that there's no options, shades or considerations my way or the bad way. So I don't see relativity in this particular question: all transgressions of individual freedoms, body integrity being one of the most essential ones, recall assault or rape; have to meet the strongest standard of necessity and effectiveness. If not then it would be arbitrary, authoritarian and so on. Not an exaggeration, no hyperbole.

Radical doesn't mean wrong on all things, for example Gandhi was a radical, same as Mandela or MLK, so were other political figures like Reagan, Thatcher, FDR, etc.

I have to say that I have not heard of a single incident not to mention that I would have witness myself of one here in Finland that people would argue in public about not wearing masks.

In England that happens every day all the time everywhere.

Tells you something doesnt it?. If you see someone not wearing a mask and you think he may be carrying the disease, what would you do? Keep as much distance as possible? On the contrary, you go in front of his face and yell that why aren't you wearing a mask. Makes sense, doesnt it?

Some related information: Covid FR by severity of restrictions (from online statistics, per 1,000 population, lower is better)

Sweden: 1.56  no mandatory restrictions

Florida: 3.1 very few

Finland, Norway: 0.37, 0.27 some restrictions, no lockdowns

UK: 2.35 lockdowns, inconsistent policy

Ontario: 0.8 multiple (four) lockdowns

California: 2.1 curfews and lockdowns

Quebec: 1.58 curfews and lockdowns

Australia: 0.16 curfews, strict and prolonged lockdowns

Observations:

1. The average in mild states (no lockdowns): 1.3; severe (lockdowns and more): 1.4. Lockdown states fared slightly worse than the mild ones, on average no noticeable improvement due to severity of restrictions.

2. Quebec and California (multiple lockdowns and curfews) performed worse than Sweden (no mandates or lockdowns)

3. Median lockdown countries above (minus Australia) performed noticeably worse than median no-lockdowns (minus Florida): 1.7 vs. 0.73.

4. Extremely strict management (Australia) did not produce massive improvement compared to best of intelligent management: 0.16 vs. 0.27

The take: intelligence and efficiency consistently beat indiscriminate arbitrary restrictions. Lockdowns are not an effective instrument of managing the disease but last and desperate resort when no effective policies are possible or available.

Edited by myata