will otoole lose his job?

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

when his opposition is identical to him

he's not wrong

Canadians will only elect Trudeau or someone just like Trudeau

and Trudeau knows it

A blackfaced bigot? What does that say about the moral compass of our power centers? 

Trudeau isn't popular outside of Ontario. Most people out here can't stand the guy

11 minutes ago, West said:

A blackfaced bigot? What does that say about the moral compass of our power centers? 

Trudeau isn't popular outside of Ontario. Most people out here can't stand the guy

O'Toole is popular out west

and he ran on Trudeau's platform

even out west

Liberal Dogma is quite popular

and very few actually vote for a genuine alternative

all roads lead to the Liberal Party of Canada

Canadians demand it, en masse

in every corner of the country

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

All the Conservative leaders have missed the boat. This is their moment. JT has literally abdicated his throne. Get out onto the streets and shake hands.

they are controlled opposition no different from the Liberals

they aren't going to do that

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

O'Toole is popular out west

and he ran on Trudeau's platform

even out west

Liberal Dogma is quite popular

and very few actually vote for a genuine alternative

all roads lead to the Liberal Party of Canada

Canadians demand it, en masse

in every corner of the country

Otoole isn't popular out west. Why do you think his party is revolting right now? 

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Leave them for Mad Max, eh? So be it. This country deserves exactly what it gets, I tellz yah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastCanada90 said:

no politican speaks for the average  worker lol jesus listen to yourself.. you have let pierre brainwash you. pierre would divide the east vs west  even  worse then it is at moment under trudeau lol.

Not possible Justin has 3 terms to divide this country on most topics, climate change , fossil fuels, English and French, Guns, NATO, immigration, pandemic, the list goes on and on... be hard to beat that record... Not to mention all his lack of actions, like health care, education, infra structure, Military contracts, that list goes on and on as well... 

1 hour ago, EastCanada90 said:

you act like he wear blackface everyday when it was something like 20 years ago?  the people re elected him twice so clearly they accepted his apology and moved on.  using blackface to attack trudeau at this point just means you got nothing  real to contribute lol.

He has apologized to every group, and everyone in Canada atleast once, not sure if there are anyone left he has not apologized to.  He has got a lot to be sorry for...Black face was not a one time issue, he did it 3 times, as an adult...but then again he also grope a reporter, in that time frame as well... She must have experienced the event differently. and he has fired atleast 3 generals in DND for the same thing, they where sorry as well...not to mention all the scandals he has been involved with since in office...becasue it is 2015 Baby!!!

8 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Not possible Justin has 3 terms to divide this country on most topics, climate change , fossil fuels, English and French, Guns, NATO, immigration, pandemic, the list goes on and on... be hard to beat that record... Not to mention all his lack of actions, like health care, education, infra structure, Military contracts, that list goes on and on as well... 

lol you fool. pierre would divide the west and east way more.  justin has not divided the country as bad as you think it's just the west  he giving them a pipeline and they still cry because he has L next to his name instead of C . and if you actually supporting pierre then you are lower then i thought.

Edited by EastCanada90

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

He has apologized to every group, and everyone in Canada atleast once, not sure if there are anyone left he has not apologized to.  He has got a lot to be sorry for...Black face was not a one time issue, he did it 3 times, as an adult...but then again he also grope a reporter, in that time frame as well... She must have experienced the event differently. and he has fired atleast 3 generals in DND for the same thing, they where sorry as well...not to mention all the scandals he has been involved with since in office...becasue it is 2015 Baby!!!

every government has scandals. harper before him was far from perfect in that department either fool lol.

1 minute ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol you fool. pierre would divide the west and east way more.  justin has not divided the country as bad as you think it's just the west  he giving them a pipeline and they still cry because he has L next to his name instead of C . and if you actually supporting pierre then you are lower then i thought.

Go through the list and prove me wrong....there is plenty more i could add... and i did not say who i supported , just not O Toole....

every government has scandals. harper before him was far from perfect in that department either fool lol.

Yes but no one has as many trips to the ethic's commissionaire than Justin , nobody has as many scandals, atleast harper had a masters degree in economics... what was it Justin has for education again... yes his fathers name and million to boot. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Go through the list and prove me wrong....there is plenty more i could add... and i did not say who i supported , just not O Toole....

lol otoole  is actually willing to atleast try to go to the center on certain things  which is what will get the party elected.. the ones trying to kick him out want to go to the right on everything.

• Like 1

Just now, Army Guy said:

Yes but no one has as many trips to the ethic's commissionaire than Justin , nobody has as many scandals, atleast harper had a masters degree in economics... what was it Justin has for education again... yes his fathers name and million to boot. 

harpers degree wasn't worth  the paper it was written on lol he had no clue about econmics

lol otoole  is actually willing to atleast try to go to the center on certain things  which is what will get the party elected.. the ones trying to kick him out want to go to the right on everything.

He switched sides half way through a election campaign. And let a lot of people down in the process, neither side trusted him and he is still doing it.. you like him you vote for him...

3 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

harpers degree wasn't worth  the paper it was written on lol he had no clue about econmics

why becasue he did not buy it ? like your boy, I don't know why you like to defend him so much your an NDP guy or so you say...

39 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's a close circle. Every one in the caste will get hands on something nice and cozy, with time and patience. This is important above all else. The system cannot change itself, and it would be a miracle if a part of it even tried. In earnest.

17 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

why becasue he did not buy it ? like your boy, I don't know why you like to defend him so much your an NDP guy or so you say...

i  am center to left wing either ndp and liberals winning is good in my books hell even otoole winning as long as it was a minority i could of lived with.. but pierre polierve or harper who destroyed this country no thanks.

Edited by EastCanada90

Just now, EastCanada90 said:

i  am left wing either ndp and liberals winning is good in my books hell even otoole winning as long as it was a minority i could of lived with.. but pierre polierve no thanks.

so far to the left

that even the commies aren't commie enough for you

and you call us crazy?

projection is a helluva drug