will otoole lose his job?

been news reports since this evening  Conservative caucus revolt triggers vote on Erin O'Toole's leadership | CBC News 

who think's otoole will lose his job? personally I think he's been a terrible leader and makes trudeau an jameet look amazing compared to himself  and his flipflopping on issues  that are important to conservative voters. however  having someone like him leading the tories is better then risking the little chihuahua pierre polievre  becoming prime minister who would single handedly destroy canada if he became our leader in my opinion 

Erin O'Toole tried to appeal to the younger fence-sitters in the last election with his Liberal-like policies . . . reveled mid-election. It didn't catch on with the fence-sitters, and he lost backbone Conservatives doing so.

His days have come and gone . . . . everything now is just a waste of time. Any smart Conservative can see this.  The job (if elected) is a no-win situation with a ransacked economy, rising inflation, and a somewhat lazy and entitled younger working class.  Any leader inheriting the present mess is a one term leader.

Would like to see a vibrant intelligent young woman at the helm. But again, if she's intelligent, she'll never throw her hat in the ring.

Trudeau can do no wrong . . . . (he doesn't know right from wrong) he'll win the next election.

O'Toole was seen, just like Scheer, as a coward who stood for nothing.  

He lost the last election not because he promoted more modern/liberal policies.  He lost because while promoting those policies, he refused over and over to disavow the more hardline conservative viewpoints from the "backbone" of the party.  The Small-C conservatives he was courting therefore never trusted him, so he both failed to expand the party's reach whilst pissing off the hardliners.  

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

O'Toole was seen, just like Scheer, as a coward who stood for nothing.  

He lost the last election not because he promoted more modern/liberal policies.  He lost because while promoting those policies, he refused over and over to disavow the more hardline conservative viewpoints from the "backbone" of the party.  The Small-C conservatives he was courting therefore never trusted him, so he both failed to expand the party's reach whilst pissing off the hardliners.  

Conservatism as we once knew it is dead. The Libs won. The country has changed to much. And if we do not change with the times, we will never win again. And IMO if these Cons that are leading the charge think its not, then they should try their luck with the PPC. We need to win the damn election first, then try and change the slide slowly. I am so sick and tired of constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.

• Like 2

Pierre Poulieve really nailed it yesterday. 

The prime Ministers rhetoric toward hard working Canadians who have seen their small businesses close, their elderly parents die alone, kids missing important therapies etc etc calling these people "terrorists" for voicing their frustration is so beneath the office of the Prime Minister. 

One of his finest moments. Thank you Pierre

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, West said:

Pierre Poulieve really nailed it yesterday. 

The prime Ministers rhetoric toward hard working Canadians who have seen their small businesses close, their elderly parents die alone, kids missing important therapies etc etc calling these people "terrorists" for voicing their frustration is so beneath the office of the Prime Minister. 

One of his finest moments. Thank you Pierre

pierre is a human chihuahua lol.. infact any person who supports that man is repulsive in my mind. hes the canadian version of trump.

4 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

pierre is a human chihuahua lol.. infact any person who supports that man is repulsive in my mind. hes the canadian version of trump.

The guy speaks for the average worker. Trudeau comes from a family of privilege and is only taking advice from the same. Why there's such a disconnect

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, West said:

The guy speaks for the average worker. Trudeau comes from a family of privilege and is only taking advice from the same. Why there's such a disconnect

no politican speaks for the average  worker lol jesus listen to yourself.. you have let pierre brainwash you. pierre would divide the east vs west  even  worse then it is at moment under trudeau lol.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

no politican speaks for the average  worker lol jesus listen to yourself.. you have let pierre brainwash you. pierre would divide the east vs west  even  worse then it is at moment under trudeau lol.

Better than the guy wearing blackface telling the working class they are racist for not following his lead. 

13 minutes ago, West said:

Better than the guy wearing blackface telling the working class they are racist for not following his lead. 

you act like he wear blackface everyday when it was something like 20 years ago?  the people re elected him twice so clearly they accepted his apology and moved on.  using blackface to attack trudeau at this point just means you got nothing  real to contribute lol.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you can leave

and take the commies with you

Canada would be better off for it

lol   yea goodluck with that happening people with your viewpoint are so much in the minority you  have no chance of that ever happening so  stick to your little corner and do please keep your mouth  quiet thanks :)

Edited by EastCanada90
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol   yea goodluck with that happening people with your viewpoint are so much in the minority you  have no chance of that ever happening so  stick to your little corner and do please keep your mouth  quiet thanks :)

f*ck you

I won't do what you tell me

I am definitely in the minority

I am used to being surrounded by morons

trapped behind enemy lines

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

you act like he wear blackface everyday when it was something like 20 years ago?  the people re elected him twice so clearly they accepted his apology and moved on.  using blackface to attack trudeau at this point just means you got nothing  real to contribute lol.

He's lost the popular vote... twice...

I'm sure the racist bankers, lawyers etc down east love the guy. They are just as out of touch as PM blackface

Edited by West

8 minutes ago, West said:

He's lost the popular vote... twice...

I'm sure the racist bankers, lawyers etc down east love the guy. They are just as out of touch as PM blackface

Guy got 20% of the registered vote, in a minority government and acting like he's a king. 

King of blackface