Global News Disinformation

https://globalnews.ca/news/8581232/freedom-convoy-trucker-protest-ottawa/

Global News claims that "people urinated on the tomb of the unknown soldier overnight", and then they show a yellow spot in some snow there which is low to the ground and too small to be from an adult male. It's most likely from a dog or a homeless person, but there's also a chance that it's from Justin Trudeau. No one knows, and it definitely wasn't worthy of national news, but Global News is just intent on slandering the freedom convoy.

Stupid people, susceptible to the hate mongering of the PM and to Global's propaganda, are trying to slander the 10,000+ people in the freedom convoy based on that one tiny photograph of some urine. 

Our MSM also keep on saying that there were nazi symbols present, insinuating that means that the protestors are racist, nazis and white supremacists, (just like our hate mongering PM did recently), but the signs were blatantly being used as accusations, and not to display support of naziism from within the movement.

Strangely enough our MSM never condemned Antifa or anyone else for displaying nazi imagery to attack Donald Trump.  It's A-OK for leftists to use those symbols to make false accusations of naziism but our propagandists in the MSM will not accept them as accurate critiques of our hate mongering PM. 

The PM and the MSM like to divide, divide, divide, and liberals in this country take the bait every time.  

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Global News claims that "people urinated on the tomb of the unknown soldier overnight", and then they show a yellow spot in some snow there which is low to the ground and too small to be from an adult male. It's most likely from a dog or a homeless person, but there's also a chance that it's from Justin Trudeau.

2. No one knows, and it definitely wasn't worthy of national news, but Global News is just intent on slandering the freedom convoy.

3. Stupid people, susceptible to the hate mongering of the PM and to Global's propaganda, are trying to slander the 10,000+ people in the freedom convoy based on that one tiny photograph of some urine. 

4. Our MSM also keep on saying that there were nazi symbols present, insinuating that means that the protestors are racist, nazis and white supremacists, (just like our hate mongering PM did recently), but the signs were blatantly being used as accusations, and not to display support of naziism from within the movement.

5. Strangely enough our MSM never condemned Antifa or anyone else for displaying nazi imagery to attack Donald Trump.   

6. The PM and the MSM like to divide, divide, divide, and liberals in this country take the bait every time.  

1. Homeless folks and Trudeau are people

2. I would say this is 'unproven" - but to address the chief concern, yes it is beneath a media company to offer conjecture as to urine sources.  Note that I never said the "highway cameras are taken down" was a lie - I said it was ... unproven.

3. The urine is on a list of things that the protesters actually did though.

4. And the organizers are suspected of being racists, don't forget.

5. Do you actually remember any Global News stories on Antifa or is this a guess ?

6. I don't think pictures of Trudeau being hanged... videos of him getting chased by trucks or F*** Trudeau is supposed to unify either... if you want to stop the culture war get your own people to calm down... that's what I do...

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Global News claims that "people urinated on the tomb of the unknown soldier overnight", and then they show a yellow spot in some snow there which is low to the ground and too small to be from an adult male. It's most likely from a dog or a homeless person, but there's also a chance that it's from Justin Trudeau. No one knows, and it definitely wasn't worthy of national news, but Global News is just intent on slandering the freedom convoy.

Stupid people, susceptible to the hate mongering of the PM and to Global's propaganda, are trying to slander the 10,000+ people in the freedom convoy based on that one tiny photograph of some urine. 

Our MSM also keep on saying that there were nazi symbols present, insinuating that means that the protestors are racist, nazis and white supremacists, (just like our hate mongering PM did recently), but the signs were blatantly being used as accusations, and not to display support of naziism from within the movement.

Strangely enough our MSM never condemned Antifa or anyone else for displaying nazi imagery to attack Donald Trump.  It's A-OK for leftists to use those symbols to make false accusations of naziism but our propagandists in the MSM will not accept them as accurate critiques of our hate mongering PM. 

The PM and the MSM like to divide, divide, divide, and liberals in this country take the bait every time.  

The organizers have tried to curb the accusations from MSM - I watched videos on the weekend of people in ski masks with questionable flags being chased out of the area by protesters.  There is information on the sites on how to recognize agitators - they are usually in full balaclavas, hiding their identities.  There is information on the sites every day saying report any suspicious activity to police - if you see someone dropping buckets of bricks - report it, stay with the bricks til police get there.

This disinformation was anticipated and they really are trying to keep a handle on it.

This is why certain news sources were not allowed in the press conference the organizers had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

True, but they iniuated that the urine on the monument was from the truckers, otherwise it wouldn't have been part of the story.

Wrong. You're still acting like urination was a part of the protest. It wasn't. There were 10,000 people there and all of the businesses were closed. People had nowhere to go and I don't doubt that some of them, trapped within their own roadblocks, eventually had to go somewhere.

Not credibly, don't forget. Our PM slandered all unjabbed people with that criticism, don't forget.

5. Do you actually remember any Global News stories on Antifa or is this a guess ?

I've never seen any Global News stories that said anything negative about Antifa. Did you? And Antifa was involved in riots constantly. 

6. I don't think pictures of Trudeau being hanged...

Funny, because leftists absolutely defended Kathy Griffin for posing with an effigy of Trump's bloody, severed head. I don't recall your stern condemnation on that occasion. 

I don't think that a picture of Trudeau being hanged is appropriate either, but you also have to take into account the fact that Trudeau just openly questioned whether or not unjabbed people should even be tolerated anymore, just a couple of days earlier. Is there much of a difference between "those people shouldn't be tolerated" and "Trudeau shouldn't be tolerated? What does the end of "tolerance" of a group of people who are just "taking up space" actually mean? It seems like it could be pretty violent. 

videos of him getting chased by trucks or

Cute caricatures. You know full well that it's a humorous symbol, not a literal call to action. 

F*** Trudeau

Trudeau said F*** unjabbed in a much more menacing way. He's got this kind of rhetoric coming back to him.

if you want to stop the culture war get your own people to calm down... that's what I do...

For sure I'm not asking for violence. The last thing that I want is to be associated with a bunch of criminals. That's why I didn't go to the local rallies myself - I was just worried that there would be a handful of idiots who would be used by the MSM to make fools of everyone. 

If even one protest anywhere in Canada was even a bit destructive the convoy would have been painted as a bunch of heinous insurgents, right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

There is information on the sites every day saying report any suspicious activity to police - if you see someone dropping buckets of bricks - report it, stay with the bricks til police get there.

Weird how pallets of bricks just happen to show up at protests, like some rioter power-up in a scrolling video game with cheesy music from the '80s.

Dee-dooh beep beep bob bop "BRIIIICK power-uuuup". WOOP WOOP! 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Global News claims that "people urinated on the tomb of the unknown soldier overnight", and then they show a yellow spot in some snow there which is low to the ground and too small to be from an adult male.

Sorry to pee on your pancakes but this claim you've quoted and the yellow spot in question is nowhere to be found in the source you provided to substantiate the point of your thread, its title and your OP.

Why do you continually discredit yourself this way?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

the media are butt hurt white liberal liars.  Of course any movement to the right of the Liberal Party MUST be racist.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I would say this is 'unproven" - but to address the chief concern, yes it is beneath a media company to offer conjecture as to urine sources.  Note that I never said the "highway cameras are taken down" was a lie - I said it was ... unproven.

6. I don't think pictures of Trudeau being hanged... videos of him getting chased by trucks or F*** Trudeau is supposed to unify either... if you want to stop the culture war get your own people to calm down... that's what I do...

I loved the one that said Castros Little Bastard

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Faramir said:

the media are butt hurt white liberal liars.  Of course any movement to the right of the Liberal Party MUST be racist.  

Tamara Lich is Metis.

Benjamin Dichter is Jewish.

I forget what the third guy is - Chris.

The claim that these people are radical racists is.....absurd.  They're just normal people trying to make a living like the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Tamara Lich is Metis.

Benjamin Dichter is Jewish.

I forget what the third guy is - Chris.

The claim that these people are radical racists is.....absurd.  They're just normal people trying to make a living like the rest of us.

I know.  Just like ANTIFA events are 99% white attended and most BLM protests are white liberals.

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Nope I would not.  Not to a trudeau supporter.

Ah ... perfect ... so 'politics' being the art of discussing political differences and reaching conclusions ... you are not interested in 'discussion' with a major segment of Canadian voters.  Therefore you are not interested in 'discussion'.

This is perfect... 

T1Uo5Wr.png

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ah ... perfect ... so 'politics' being the art of discussing political differences and reaching conclusions ... you are not interested in 'discussion' with a major segment of Canadian voters.  Therefore you are not interested in 'discussion'.

This is perfect... 

T1Uo5Wr.png

And YOU are?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Sorry to pee on your pancakes but this claim you've quoted and the yellow spot in question is nowhere to be found in the source you provided to substantiate the point of your thread, its title and your OP.

Don'y worry, the only pee is on your leg. The pic is in the video linked there. 

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well that's good... you love politics as a kind of verbal food fight - the convoy is perfect for you.  And I guarantee you, like a food fight, it will just be an ugly memory in a few months...

FFS, our PM was just on TV hate mongering people and you're getting pissy because people drew some bad pics with him on it? And you're here accusing other people of liking a political food fight? 

Physician, heal thyself. 

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is perfect... 

T1Uo5Wr.png

Don't act like liberals 'have discussions' here.

95% of what comes out of every liberal here is a mix of rehashed bogus Global News claims with a smattering of unsubstantiated insults. 

There are still leftists here talking about how real Russian collusion was ffs. I feel like if I'm here long enough a Japanese pilot will crawl out from behind some bushes to stab me, thinking that WWII is still on. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FFS, our PM was just on TV hate mongering people and you're getting pissy because people drew some bad pics with him on it? And you're here accusing other people of liking a political food fight? 

Physician, heal thyself. 

To support that walking clown car called Trudeau makes a person pathological.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't act like liberals 'have discussions' here.

95% of what comes out of every liberal here is a mix of rehashed bogus Global News claims with a smattering of unsubstantiated insults. 

There are still leftists here talking about how real Russian collusion was ffs. I feel like if I'm here long enough a Japanese pilot will crawl out from behind some bushes to stab me, thinking that WWII is still on. 

How they treated Brett Kavanaugh.  That told me all I needed to know about the left and their approach to discussions.  Funny where were those leftists for 40 years of the Cold War.  They wanted us to throw in the towel but NOW want nuclear war to stop Putin?

• Like 1